The Story of my Hayaat(Islami...

Bởi radeeyarh

The story of my hayyat is a story about a girl name Hoor. .some day she bump into a guy and she made a promis... Xem Thêm

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 12

393 32 1
Bởi radeeyarh

Adil pov

Hoor still hasn't call yet. I keep waiting for her to call, but she is not calling, what if she is in danger. I called the police officer and tell him to teach that Arif,Aasif or whatever is his name a lesson for messing around with me.

There was a ring on my phone and I went to see an unknown number calling, I pray it Hoor and then I pick it up.

Hello Adil it me,I called to inform you that I reach home safe, and thanks again for helping me, goodnight she said and disconnect the phone.  Without even hearing what am going to say. I really enjoy how we were arguing today and how she clean my buries,I smile at my thoughts and went to bed smiling like a moroon.

NEXT DAY

I wake up and take a shower and then get ready for school. I went downstairs and greet mom and dad.

Brother why you came late yesterday? Ibtisam ask with her mouth full.
Oh..um..I was at school, I was working on the topic we will have our project on.so I have to come late, I said.

Adil have you finished working on the papers I gave you? Dad ask. Yes dad they in your room. I said. Adil can you believe that you are getting engaged,am very happy. Mom said. Umm ammi I know I  will get going now.allah hafiz . Adil your breakfast.mom Said, mom I will eat at the school cafeteria I yell.

AT SCHOOL

I walk to my locker and grap my book, today when I came to school the students keep staring at me. I don't know what wrong with them.I shake  my head and walk to my morning classes.

Hoor's pov

I was going to my locker to get my books,I can feel some students staring at me. I don't know what happened but the way they staring is so annoying. 
Uff, I can't take it anymore I need to know why they are staring is not like am new in school or something happened.

um,excuse me. Can you tell me why are you I mean why is everyone staring at me like that?I ask some group of girls. You mean you don't know the rumors about you and the new. ..Hoor what are doing here?  The girl was cut off by neehal.

Um nothing am just asking why is everybody staring at me or do you know the reason? I ask her. Oh..um..ok.there is a rumors around the school saying that the new guy um what is his name. Neehal said trying to reme...oh my Allah you mean Adil I said covering my mouth. Oh yes Adil the handsome guy so they were saying that he had a fight with Aasif yesterday and that because of you and he also called you my girl.are you two in a relationship,neehal said.

What??who is the hypocrite that spare it around the school, it was only the four of us, no one was there, and both Aasif and Eden are at the hospital since yesterday but is there. . um..I mean is there something after that? I ask neehal praying that the school don't know about our engagement.

No,but is there something about you two because you seem restless?neehal ask.
Um actually neehal I want to tell you something, I said.
What is it?
Um am getting engaged on this Saturday annd I said and  take a deep breath.
And what? Nehal ask.
And um.
And what hoor tell me because am already angry with you, neehal said.
OK and am getting engaged to um Adil I said finally spilling it out.

To whhhhhooo???neehal shouted causing the students in the hall to  look at us.neehal shh lower your voice I said .okay so how are you guys I mean how are you two getting engaged and on this Saturday how is is possible or....wait. .wait don't tell me did he force you or threatened you coz I always read if this billionaires love a girl, they always threaten threat tell me hoor coz I swear if it anything like that am gonna forget how handsome he is and I swear I'll knock some sense out of him an........neehal take a breath what with you and this is not wattpad stories you read we are talking about me I said.

Okay how is this possible? Neehal said crossing her hands over her crest um he proposed and I don't have any opinions so I said yes and don't get me wrong I have to because I have already promise mom to accept any proposal that come after school .I explain. But why didn't you ever tell me? Am sorry please forgive me I said. Okay apology accepted but don't ever I mean never repeat that mistake what if is playing around with you like in watt.... neeeehal okay am sorry but you should be more careful she said raising her hands up .okay I said chuckling. Neehal can you please keep this a secret .I said taking a breath .whyy I mean it will be fun if the school knows .please??okay but...okay then secret. She said.
Thank you. Keep that to your self and let go. She said potting like a baby . yes mam.

Hey where is my brother in law because I didn't see him in the class? Neehal ask as soon as class ended. I don't know and is not like he is under my care and don't ask me again .OK let go eat am so hungry. Neehal said. OK let go to the cafeteria am also staving.

Neehal I can't go in I mean every one inside is gossiping about us and I don't want to turn rude. Chilli girl don't worry about what they saying okay. She said and I nodded.
We walk inside and almost every body is starting at me like I expected.
Come sit I will bring the food for, what will you eat? Neehal ask.
Chip's and egg with coffee. I reply .
Neehal went to take our food when I saw some group of girls come toward me.

Hey hoor what wrong you look so restless darling? one of the girls ask.

Nothing and please don't act like you care and never call me that, I said.

What? Why I do care and I want to tell you that he is not your type understand that nobody I mean nobody will want a girl like you .the girl said. She crossing her limit now.

What are yo.....hey what do you mean huh who do you think you are huh don't you know who he is to her  so for your information they ar...........neehal stop it let get out of here, I said getting up.

What darling you don't want us to know that you have been following boys all around, she said I can't take the harassment anymore so I take a glass of water and pour it on her face,.

What the hell?? She shouted.
Yes that what you get if you can't learn how to shut your mouth. I said.
Hoor let get out of here see there is another text saying that hoor and Farida are having a fight at the cafeteria and see the cafe is almost full.she Said. No am not going I have to teach her how to shut her mouth. I yell,I was burning in anger how can she said such a cheap words to me.
Hoor please, neehal said and I nodded  I was about to leave when someone grap my hijab .I turn to see Farida.

Let go of me Farida, I don't wanna fight with you. I said .
And why will I do that, she said smiling
Let go you choking me.
No I will not.
Farida let go of her, you jeck neehal yell.but she was not letting me go and I can feel the pin in my hijab loss any time my hair will exposed.

Let go of her, came a husky voice from the door and I know who this voice belongs to. Adil!!
But she. ..I said let go he said again. Oh my Allah thank you I said in my mind. And immediately she release my hijab. He came forward and grab my wrist,I try releasing my tiny hands but he was too strong.

I see Adil leaning toward my face,oh my allah what is he trying to do please help me allah not now, i said to my self closing my eyes.Will you stop trying to release your hands am not going to kidnap you, Adil whisper in my ear.

And you I don't want you to mess with her again not only her all of you, no one should come even near her.Adil said . and why do you care she is even your type. One girl said. Because she's mine understood only mine,he said and he drag me to god knows where.

All this while I don't know where he is taking me because I keep staring at him like a fool, I can't believe he called me his and also warn those girls.
Can you please stop staring am trying to concentrate on the road, sorry I said and start playing with my fingers. And I decided to break the silence, um..what was that all about.?what what? In the cafe?
Which cafe he said smiling??
Uff,never mind, I said and he start laughing, oh my Allah those dimples .

We arrived at the beach,wait what are we doing here I have 2more class to attend. I said. Don't worry just for today. He said,
But..  no but just follow me.
Okay I said and he smike.

I removed my sinkers and sit down on the sand and water torching my feet.
I can feel him sit next to me giving some space between us. And that when silence took over.

Um let play Q and A,I said.
What is that I don't know how to play it he said. Really!!! I ask . Yeah he reply
Okay so I will ask you questions and you will answer or you will ask me and I will answer. Okay then you start, he said.

Um..favorite color.
Black and white ,what about you,? He ask. Um black,white and yellow,your turn,  I said.

Favorite food? Jolluf rice and chicken I said what about you I like all food he said and I smile so are you Mr foodie?
No but sometimes he said. What about you.? Um I am not a big fan of food but I love snacks like chocolate, cake, and so on. I said smiling.

So what is the best childhood memory you like? I ask,Um when mom was not home, I  remember I was hungry and I went to the kitchen to make lunch and ended up destroying ever and single thing in the kitchen he said and we start laughing, so what happened after that I ask not interested in the Q and A anymore. When mom came back she forbid me from going to the kitchen, he said. Then why did she allow you to cook on ibtisam birthday? That because I know how to cook and am mature, but still I make a mess.

So you a destroyer?? I said laughing. No but I still can cook you ever said the food I made the other day was good. No I don't remember saying that. I said trying not to smile. But.....no.noo.i said laughing .
I was laughing when my phone start ringing, shh it mom I said and he nodded,.

Hello mom
Hoor where are you?
Um am at the bea...Um school, I said not wanting mom to know am with Adil. Hoor is everything alright.
Yes mom everything is fine ,why?
Nothing ,you have to come home now we need to go shoppingfor the engagement. Mom we still have one more day for the engagement we can go tomorrow, I said.
No and we are going today and that final ,we still have preparation To do,and your mom in law call she said that if you will like to Come to the ring store tomorrow, mom said.
No mom I can't come with them. I said why???mom ask. Mommmm!!! OK come home immediately bye. Bye mom,I said and disconnect the call.i turn my head only to find Adil,oh Allah
Um..have you um....  what?? He asked nothing I have to go now amm....I mean mom need me, I said.
Oh OK then let go I will drop you he said.

Noooo,I mean you have um.....I said looking around to find excuse until I find that we came here by my car, I will drop you at school so you can get your car I said; are you sure? He ask.
Yeah 100% sure I reply. Okay I will drive to school and you can drive home, he said and I nodded.

Mom am tired please let go home already we have done enough shopping I potted.mom bring me to ibtisam mall for shopping because my so called mother in law insist and mom was shopping like no tomorrow.

Hoor we have to bring all the necessary things because after tomorrow we don't have time and am not done with preparations. Mom said selecting some jewelry.

Mom please let go from here. I said but mom been mom ignore me. Okay then you continue but am tried I said bringing my phone out and went to my watsapp, I saw neehal messages and start replying.

NEE: hoor where are you?  You can't believe what happened?  You know you make a great couple together?  .

ME:what happened nee,
Really!!!

NEE:there was another rumors saying he loves you, can you believe he called you his,like she is mine only mine.😍

ME:nee stop it already forget the past and am not coming to school tomorrow, I said.

NEE:really, but why?

ME:you know why nee.

NEE:ok then,where are you?

ME:mom's trap, gotta go see ya.

NEEokay bye.

Hoor let go am done, mom said.
Haa,finally mom after so many years I said getting up. Whatever I want you to look stunning on her day . mom I yell . okay let go mom said.

Mom am going to bed, I said as soon we are home. What about dinner hoor, am not hungry mom goodnight; I said and walk to my room. I pray and went to bed after the long day.

.............................................................

Thank you all for reading, and sorry for the late update, please ignore the mistakes this is not edit due to time,.
Thank you 😊😊

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

840 73 174
365 days of poetry A/N This is a continuation because Wattpad has a 200 chapter limit on books and the year has 365 days.
9.5K 131 11
Imagine this, you and your best friend are studying at the university in New York. Your grades are great and you like to go to school, actually you a...
152K 2.3K 30
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
778K 22.4K 50
"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙘?" ♥︎♡︎♥︎ In which Y/n gets added into a groupchat full of dumb volleybal...