♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... More

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[54]}

1.3K 55 23
By IssaWithABlankSpace

We took a cab and headed to the cemetery. It was on hill , where you could see the whole view of the city. It was a burial site for heroes who have long passed now... My parents were burried at the top of the hill. Surrounded by a bed of flowers.

"The last time I came here ... was also the time of their burial" Haru-nii spoke , sadness in his tone. "It was raining that time , gloom and depression... I thought I was all alone. But now , with you here. With us together , its different"

"Haru-nii..." I muttered , giving an encouraging smile at my brother. We both suffered in the past. And now , little by little , we are striving to be strong.

As we draw near at the grave , we spotted a man wearing a trench coat. He had a very lanky body , and messy blonde hair. He must be an old fan of my parents.

"....You should be proud of them" I heard him say.

"Uhm , excuse me" I spoke. He then turned to us , his blue eyes with surprise.

"Oh , don't mind me" He spoke nervously. "I-uh , was just giving respect to the late Soothe and Spring" he said. He then rose a brow. "Hey , are you two their children ?"

Haru-nii was the one who answered. "Yeah ..."

"Wow , then you two must be as strong as your mother and father. Well , I must be off now. I should give you two some space for your parents" He said then quickly left.

"I never knew that mom and dad we're still popular" I muttered as I looked at the man running off.

"Yeah , and I'm much more surprised he recognized us as their kids ... I thought that information was already wiped off from the public. With you as an idol and me in the hospital" Haru-nii said , with slight bitterness in his voice.

It's true , our labels as the children of Sooth and Evergreen diminished as we grow. Noone has ever pointed out we were 2 pro-heroes' children , add the fact we are the grandchildren of Roots.

"Moving on" Haru-nii spoke once again. "Come on , let's go see them" I nodded and pushed Haru-nii's wheelchair to their gravestone.

It looked the same , even after all these years it still was the same. 2 gravestones ... where both our parents laid. Time changed the state of the stones , but you could tell it was polished to maintain its natural beauty. There were flowers and offerings surrounded. I guess from fans as well ...

"Come on , let's offer them these flowers"Haru-nii said. We then laid a bouqet of lillies at the gravestones. After that , we offered a prayer to them. Haru-nii then gave of a smile. Not a creepy - eerie one , but a smile mixed with sadness.

"That day when we were made to give lillies to them as they were being burried , hurt my ached my heart... Now , doing it again eased the pain" he spoke. I felt the same as well.

All pain , it started to wash out... In exchange , was joy.  New memories made with new people and experiences. If mom and dad were alive , I wonder what would they say at the thing's I've done.

"You should talk to them" Haru-nii said as if reading my mind. "Surprised ? Don't forget its my quirk" he smirked.

"I thought you weren't allowed to activate it"

"The doctor said I can use it to help in my treatment ... But I can't overdo it. Setting that aside- come on go talk to them. Pour every emotion that you've got" he urged me to do.

I was surprised that he was able to use his quirk now. Empathy , a quirk that allows you to sense the other person's feelings... I guess he felt my yearning to speak to them.

"Go on Neo-chii ... They may not be here , but they still live on ... Dad as our joy , and mom as flowers" he said. "They're listening"

"Alright then" I said as I took a deep breathe. A kneeled down and looked at their gravestones.

"Mommy ... Daddy ... How are you ? Sorry if we haven't visited you for a very long time. Many things came up , many hindered us to come here... Still... Haru-nii and I are doing our best ! Haru-nii's striving to get better from what Aunt Miwa did to him . While I do my best to become a hero like you guys... Don't worry , Grandpa's supporting us. Along with the friends I've made. Speaking off them , I was reunited with Shou-kun, but I call hime Shoto now-and boy how he has grown since you guys last saw him. Anyways ... I am having fun at U.A. , the school you guys studied in your younger years. It's so much fun ! Add the bizarre and wacky teachers ! The friends I made , I treasure them allot. I still have a long way to go before I reach to your level. I'm working hard !  I hope you're watching wherever you are" I said , mixed emotions swelling inside me.

As I spoke , flashbacks ran through my mind. My career as an idol , reuniting with Shoto , Grandpa and Haru-nii , studying at U.A. . All the good and bad times. So many things have happened , and who knew I experienced them all ?

"That's beautiful , Neo-chii" Haru-nii commented , slow clapping his hands.

"Aren't you going to talk to them ?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No ... in fact , everything I wanna tell them , you already did". I smiled. "Come on , let's head back" he said.

I nodded. "Alright" but before I walked to Haru-nii. I turned back to their graves and whispered something that I know they can hear. "Oh and I forgot to tell you ... I think , I'm in love"

"I sensed that !" Haru-nii spoke up. I was then embarrassed.

"H-haru-nii !!!!!!"

He chuckled. I now expect teasing from him , and he'll keep pressing on who that guy is ! Gaaaahhhh this is awkward ! But for me ... its confusing. I'm not even sure if I really like him or not. Afterall , with his personality and- I need to set these thoughts aside for now !!!!!

We then headed back to the hospital. I spent most of my day there. Haru-nii and I would talk , play some games or just watch some telivision. Here and there , he would tease me about my "crush". Oh its very very embarrassing !!!!

It was then getting late. Time for me to head home.

"Are you sure you don't wanna stay here ? There migh be some creepy perverts out there , it'd be best if you stay here until morning comes" My caring brother said.

"Its fine , I can take care of myself" I've started to learn a thing or two on self defense. And I know , last time won't happen again.

"Ok then... See you sis" he bid farewell.

"See you' I said then left the room.

I looked at Mrs. Todoroki's room and looks as if Shoto's already left. I guess we didn't meet each other ... It would be nice to have a night stroll with him. But , there are things I gotta do solo.

As I walked the dark streets , I was on alert for some thugs. I've learned my lesson in the past , in fact I was lucky that Katsuki was around that time... Now , I doubt that boy is lurking here late at night. I need to be keen and on alert.

"Hey cutie" a man said , eyeing me. I prepared some seeds in my hands for any attack. "You look fine tonight , wanna go and party ? I know a nice place where we can party until we drop and rest until your comfy" he started to walk to me closer and closer.

One attack can scare him off...

He smirk and was about to put his hand on me, I was going to activate my quirk until-

"Attemping to harrass a young lady at night is a big no no" that deep voice. Me and the man both looked at the alleyway where it came from. There , standing is the silhoutte of none other than the symbol of peace...

"A-almight" the man trembled and starte to back away from me. "I-I wasn't doing , I-I swear !"

"I trust that you really don't have any intention of harming her"

"I-I promise ... In fact , I'm just passing by to go home now. G-good night !!!!!" He panicked and ran off. I watched him run like the chicken he is.

I guess I don't need to waste my seeds then. Good thing Almight's here.

Pouf !!!!

Suddenly steam came out from him.

"Almight ?" I was worried on what happened to him. Was he attacked ? Did he blast off ?

Then a gruff voice spoke. It was similar to the man we met earlier. "I'm fine ... I'm fine ... I guess that's all I've got for the day then" he said.

My eyes widened at what happened next.

The same man from earlier emerged out from the steam. My mind ran haywire. What happened to Almight ?! Who is this guy ?! Where did Almight go ?! Where did this guy come from ?!

Until the last brain cell I've got finally worked.

"A-Almight ????!?!?!?!?!?!"

•~•~•

Hello ! Hello !

Issa Here !!!!

And sooo , like I said the story's about to end soon.

The finale may not be spectacular , but its enough to end the story.

Anyways , how are you all doing ?

Issa out !

Pllllluuuuusssssssss Uullllltrrrrraaaaaaaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 4 68
Living in America can be tough. Especially if you have strict, abusive, obsessed with money parents who really love you but they hate you at the same...
255K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
242K 5.7K 100
⚠️ PLEASE DO NOT STEAL COVER ⚠️ (Y/n) is a girl who moves into Musutafu to become the greatest hero! She goes through ups and downs but has the sup...
834K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...