Fan of Yours

Af yuashua005

A story revolves around Y/N, a boy who dreams to be a Kpop idol and to see his favorite member of the korean... Mere

Note
Fan of Yours Chapter 1 - The Story Begins
Fan of Yours Chapter 2 - Failure
Fan of Yours Chapter 3 - Reboot
Fan of Yours Chapter 4 - Winner
Fan of Yours Chapter 5 - Who is she?
Fan of Yours Chapter 6 - Bye for now
Fan of Yours Chapter 7 - It's you
Fan of Yours Chapter 8 - Trainee
Fan of Yours Chapter 9 - Preparations
Fan of Yours Chapter 10 - Star
Fan of Yours Chapter 11 - Debut
Fan of Yours Chapter 12 - Be Mine
Fan of Yours Chapter 13 - Real Her
Fan of Yours Chapter 14 - Two of us
Fan of Yours Chapter 15 - Unexpected
Fan of Yours Chapter 16 - Achievement
Fan of Yours Chapter 17 - Longing
Fan of Yours Chapter 18 - First Kiss
Fan of Yours Chapter 19 - Career or Love
Fan of Yours Chapter 20 - The Choice
Fan of Yours Chapter 21 - Fans
Fan of Yours Chapter 22 - Leader
Fan of Yours Chapter 23 - Decision
Fan of Yours Chapter 24 - Family
Fan of Yours Chapter 25 - Oh no
Fan of Yours Chapter 26 - First Time
Fan of Yours Chapter 27 - Good News
Fan of Yours Chapter 28 - Go or not?
Fan of Yours Chapter 29 - Coming Home
Fan of Yours Chapter 30 - Together again
Fan of Yours Chapter 31 - Day 1
Fan of Yours Chapter 32 - Irene
Fan of Yours Chapter 33 - Back to work
Fan of Yours Chapter 34 - Who
Fan of Yours Chapter 35 - Bye, Manager
Fan of Yours Chapter 36 - New Manager
Fan of Yours Chapter 37 - Manager Kang
Fan of Yours Chapter 38 - Hi there!
Fan of Yours Chapter 39 - Worry No More
Fan of Yours Chapter 40 - Meet up
Fan of Yours Chapter 41 - Attempt
Fan of Yours Chapter 42 - Bestfriend
Fan of Yours Chapter 43 - Safety
Fan of Yours Chapter 44 - First Win
Fan of Yours Chapter 46 - Comfort
Fan of Yours Chapter 47 - Getting Better
Fan of Yours Chapter 48 - Practice
Fan of Yours Chapter 49 - Entrance
Fan of Your Chapter 50 - Rise
Should I do more? XD
Not an update hehe

Fan of Yours Chapter 45 - Invitation

1.4K 45 1
Af yuashua005

After the encore stage, you all went back to your waiting room.

*pop*

"CONGRATULATIONS!" the people greeted.

They are some of your staffs with Manager Kim and Wize's members.

"Congratulations on your first win guys!" Manager Kim said hugged all of you.

"Wow! Look at these boys, they already got their first win. They'll gonna be bigger sooner or later" Jihyo said.

"Congraaats!" she added.

Other Wize's members congratulated all of you too.

Sana came last to you.

"Congrats jagi!" she said and hugged you tight.

"Thank you so much jagi" you hugged her back.

"Are you happy?" she asked.

"Of course, so very happy" you answered.

"Thing are now getting good. I hope happiness like this will last forever for all of us" Sana said.

"Yeah, after all the things we've been through, here we are, we got our 1st win" you said and everyone cheered.

"This win is of course for all of us, congrats to everyone!" you said and cheered.

After a while, you and your members decided to have a live broadcast on a mobile app. You just want to thank all the fans who supported you.  

You went straight home after the live broadcast.

"Wow! I can't believe that we won today" Jaehyun said while holding the trophy.

"This is just our dream before right? but now, we already got our 1st" Jae Kwon said.

"Let's work harder for more wins in the future" Li Xua said and smiled.

"Okay guys, I'll go ahead. We have no schedules for tomorrow so have a good rest. Congratulations again" Manager Kim said.

"Okay Manager Kim! Thanks for everything" you said and Manager Kim smiled and left.

You decided to video call your parents.

"Hi mom and dad! we just won our first music show win!" you excitedly said.

"Really?! Woooow we're so proud of you! I think your group is doing well that's why you won" your mom said.

"Yes mom, we had so many issues happened before that I didn't tell you yet but we'll talk about it later. Right now we're having a midnight snack party!" you said and showed your members and the foods that you all are eating.

The members waved at the camera to greet your parents. You introduced them one by one.

"We know all of them" your dad said which surprises all of you.

"Really? How?" you asked.

"I asked your brother to look for a picture of your group and since he knows all of your members, we let him teach us who is who" your dad answered.

"Wow really? Rico did that?" you said and your dad nodded.

"We hope you have a good time guys! Just enjoy what you are doing okay?" your mom said.

"We'll go ahead son, it's already late. You all go to sleep soon okay? Take care all of you" your mom said.

"Yes mom and dad! I'll see you soon! Take care!" you said as the members said their goodbyes too before you hang up.

"Wow I love how you and your family treats each other. It's just fun to watch" Ki Kwa said.

"Yeah, your dad looks so funny. I wish we will be able to meet them soon" Jaehyun said.

"Time will come guys, so let's continue the party!" you said and request for a toast with canned cola (because you're not allowed to drink alcohols hahaha)

You all fell asleep after the midnight snack party.

*message received*

"Good Morning Y/N! Mnot contacted me and I want you to announce to your members that you're invited to Mnot Asian Music Awards and you're a nominee in Best New Male Group, Best Dance Group, Best Music Video and the 3 Daesang awards which is the Song of the Year, Album of the Year and Artist of the Year. I already said yes so prepare for a big performance for the said event. It will be a big event guys! I know it's one of your dream to attend this event so let's prepare for that! Have a good day" Manager Kim's message.

Your sleepiness instantly vanishes after you read the message.

"Guys! guys! Wake up!" you said in a loud voice.

"What is it?" Jaehyun said in a sleepy voice while other members are slowly getting out of their rooms.

"We got nominated in Mnot Asian Music Awards this year and we're invited to perform! This is one of our dreams right?" you said happily.

Their sleepiness also vanished after the news.

"Really?! I can't wait for thiiiis!" Ki Kwa excitedly said.

"It will one of the greatest day!" James said.

"We need to prepare for the performance. We need some surprises in our performance so let's practice hard for this" you said as they all nod.

You called Sana to share the news to her.

"Good morning jagi! You woke up early, what's the matter?" Sana said as soon as she picked up the call.

"We got invited in MAMA, we'll be going there for this year's event" you said.

"Really?! So you will be also there?" Sana asked in a happy voice.

"Yes jagi! It's gonna be the best night for us" you answered.

"That's a great news! So you will be preparing a performance right? Good luck and have fun" Sana said.

"Yes jagi, by the way, do you have any schedules later in the afternoon? I want to see you" you asked.

"If it's for you, I'am free always" Sana said which made your heart flutter.

"Okay then, I'll see you later. I'll see you at the company" you said.

"Okay jagi, take care! I love you!" Sana said.

"I love you too!" you answered back.

You prepare for a date with Sana in the afternoon.

---------------------

After a few hours, you went to the company to get Sana.

"Thanks for bringing me here Manager Kim! I'll see you later" you said as Manager Kim leave.

"Jagi!" Sana called you.

"Oh? Did you finish early?" you asked and Sana nodded.

"Are you waiting for me for too long?" you asked.

"Nope, you're just in time" Sana said.

"Where should we go?" Sana asked.

"Do you want some steak?" you asked.

"Yes yes yes! I'm craving for meat" Sana said.

"Okay ma'am, let's go" you said and Sana laughed.

You went to a known steak restaurant.

"How does it feel to be popular?" Sana asked while waiting for your orders.

"We're not still that popular hahaha" you humbly said.

"What are you saying? I just saw some fan accounts named after you" Sana said.

"Really? As in my name? Y/N?" you asked.

"Yup! You should take some break jagi. You can check those stuffs sometimes while you're doing nothing" Sana said.

"Yeah, I think I should check it Hahaha!" you said.

The orders came and you started eating.

"Wow this tastes great!" Sana said after taking a bite.

After eating, you called Manager Kim

"Manager Kim, we're done. Can you pick us up if you're not busy?" you said.

"Yup, I'm still here in the company, I'll pick you up. Wait for me" Manager Kim answered.

You waited for Manager Kim but he's not yet there for almost an hour already.

"He's not answering the phone" you said.

"Maybe there's something urgent in the company" Sana said.

"You want to take a cab?" you asked Sana.

"I'll just message him that we'll just take the cab" you said.

But you received a call from Manager Kim.

"Is this Y/N? We're on the way to the hospital with Mr. Kim. He was in an accident with another vehicle"  the caller said.

"What?! Where?" you asked.

"Taesan Hospital sir" the caller said and you hung up.

"What's the matter?" Sana asked.

"Manager Kim had an accident" you said.

"WHAT?! Wheres is he?!" Sana asked.

"Taesan Hospital, let's go there quickly. I'll call my members" you said.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.9K 28
Who will you love back? [Momo, Sana, Mina x Female Reader]
183K 7.3K 41
RE-EDITING!! ⚠️⚠️ Y/n and Sana have been best friends since middle school. Now in high school, the two live in a two-bedroom apartment. They alwas bi...
13.6K 614 45
Momo and y/n have been best friends for a while now, with infinite love and trust between them. A seemingly platonic relationship, but one's hiding c...
38K 1.1K 41
A boy named Kim Y/N is a literally color-blind, he can only see the world without colors BLACK & WHITE. He is a introverted boy, a untamed guy with n...