Taken by an Alpha

By Xplicitt

Alena has struggled in life as far back as she can remember from living in homeless shelters with her parents... More

Copyright
Dedication
Chapter 1: Robbery
Chapter 2: Kidnapped
Chapter 4: Runaway
Chapter 5: Guards
Chapter 6: Shopping Spree
Chapter 7: Heartbreak
Chapter 8: Lily
Chapter 9: Talk
Chapter 10: Anger Management
Chapter 11: Gone
Chapter 12: Search
Chapter 13: Answers
Chapter 14: Night Terrors
Chapter 15: Sickness
Chapter 16: Tony
Chapter 17: Done
Chapter 18: Fin
Epilouge
Sequel: Hell and Back (PUBLISHED)

Chapter 3: Marked

20.2K 624 186
By Xplicitt

When I wake up, I'm in a different room. I can tell by the ceiling. It's a regular white color with small designs carved into it. I sit up and notice I'm in a pretty large bed. The bedpost is colored a deep red and the blankets are all red with black pillows. There are clothes scattered around the floor as if the last person in here was in a rush before they left. There's more heaps of clothing on top of a dresser covering the small flat screen. I notice a large lump on the couch in front of it. I climb out of bed and move closer to it, and I recognize the "lump" as Alpha. He's laying on his side with a dark blue blanket covering him.

I tip toe around him and try the only door in the room that can be an exit out of here. I try the knob, only to have the door be locked. I groan in frustration. My bladder is nearly going to explode if I don't get to a toilet in the next 10 minutes. I walk back over to the couch and tap on Alpha. He doesn't budge. I tap him again but this time it's harder and more persistent. "Alpha," I call.

He groans and rolls over. I don't have time for this. I take the large cup of water on the coffee table and pour it over his head. He wakes up startled and gasps for air as I pour all of the remnants of water on his hair and face. When he realizes what's going on, his eyes settle on me and darken.

"Lena," he grumbles. His voice is low and eery.

I shrink back a little under his intimidating stare. "I... have to pee."

When I speak, his eyes lighten up a bit and he relaxes a little. Now that the entire universe isn't stirring hectically around me I start to notice him more. His face structure is so perfect. His skin is gleaming from the water and his hair is soaked. His eyes are a warm piercing brown color. His jaw is chiseled, lips full and perfect. I've always imagined getting kidnapped by a creepy old man, not this charming psychotic guy. "Come on," he grumbles and walks to the door. He reveals a key in his pocket and unlocks the door. He points to another door in the hall on the right.

I speedily walk into the bathroom and cut on the light. It's the first time I've seen myself in a mirror since my kidnapping. To say the least, I'm a mess. My red hair is a birds nest on top of my head and my eyes have bags that have bags. They're red and puffy and my face is cherry red. To my surprise, I see no cuts or bruises on my face from my run-in with a wall. I don't have any more time to question it because my bladder is losing control. I do my business, and by the time I wash my hands, Alpha is knocking on the door. "Hurry."

I roll my eyes and mimic him under my breath as I dry my hands. I open the door to the bathroom and Alpha is behind it. He looks pissed off and his posture is tense. I wonder if there's ever a time this guy can relax. "What type of kidnapping is this? Not that I'm complaining or anything, but if I had known getting kidnapped I'd end up in a place like this with a nice bed all to myself and a huge bathroom, I'd bait myself."

Alpha gives me a strange glance. "Don't get too excited. You'd be dead right now if you weren't —" Alpha pauses and stares at me again, this time narrowing his eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I hate to admit that it makes me upset by the way he looks at me. It's almost as if I can recognize what he's thinking and feeling just by looking into his eyes. Maybe those pills he forced down my throat opened the gateway to the psychotic version of myself, but I can't deny that Alpha is extremely attractive despite the current situation.

"I never thought that you would be human."

I laugh nervously, "Are you sure I'm a human? I could be an airplane for all we know." Alpha doesn't laugh. His lips don't even twitch and there's an unsettling feeling in my stomach.

"Back to the room," he commands. He turns around and starts to head back to the room, but I remain in my spot. He turns around after realizing I'm not following him and gives me a look. "Do you ever obey anyone?" I shrug in response. "Of course not. You're a criminal," he snarls.

I can't lie, he hit a nerve with that comment. "He's sick and no one is punishing him for it."

"So you take matters into your own hands?" He rolls his eyes. "And childishly at that. You tossed toilet paper on his home."

My eyes narrow, "you think you know everything. If you knew half the things he's done you'd do even worse. That man preys on children and does —" my voice cracks mid sentence as tears pool my eyes. "He does unspeakable things." I look down as the first tear escapes, but I quickly wipe it away. It wasn't my intention to start crying but the mention of Brown always creates an array of uncontrollable emotions.

I look back up at Alpha, and his eyes are a light brown and his eyebrows are pulled together in worry. "I'm sorry," he whispers, and as soon as it escapes his mouth he seems startled. It must be his first time apologizing for anything.

"If you're truly sorry, you'll take me home. I promise I won't speak a word about this," I try to bribe. His eyes darken once again.

"I can't do that. Not now, at least. There are things I have to sort out at the moment. You'll just have to tag along." I sigh in defeat and trudge into the room. I can hear Alpha behind me closing the door. My eyes land on a phone on the bedside table. I steal a glance at Alpha to see him stretching and dropping back down on the couch. I try my best to remain calm as I stalk back over to the bed.

"I'm Damien by the way," he yawns and lays back down on the couch. I wait a couple minutes until I can hear snoring, and I pick up the phone and dial Max's number first. I'll be damned before I call 911 just to find out they work for Alpha/Damien too.

"Hello?" The broken voice sounds too familiar. The sound of Max's voice brings me comfort on another level and my heart explodes in joy. "Max," I whisper as I quietly sob. "I miss you so much."

"Lee!" He exclaims. "Where are you? Tell me where you are or describe what's around you."

"You have to help. There was some sort of robbery at a gas station. The man who kidnapped me is named Alpha... or Damien," I explain into the phone.

Max soothes, "hey, hey, relax, Lee. It's going to be okay." It calms me just a bit being able to hear his voice. "I'll get you out of there no matter what, alright?"

I nod, but realize he can't see me and I whisper, "yes, I love you." Suddenly, the phone is yanked from my grip and Alpha — Damien is towering over me. His eyes are bloodshot and his pupils are dilated completely and surrounded by a red iris. "Oh... my god," I whisper. This is not human. I slowly inch away from him as he gazes down at me absolutely livid.

As I'm backing up he's stalking toward me menacingly. I gulp when I feel my back pressed against the wall and he's just inches from me. I close my eyes and accept my horribly deadly fate. "You are mine!" Damien roars. "Only mine!" Okay, psychopath. He starts to shake in anger and my eyes expand. Did I just say that out loud?

In a blink, Damien is pushing himself up against me. I feel suffocated between him and the wall, and I try to push him away, but he takes my wrists in his hands and holds them off to the side and kisses me. In my mind I want to pull away and spit in his face, but my body is giving a different response: I lean toward him with my lips on his and I feel a surge of goosebumps on my skin as we exchange all of our emotions through this one, single kiss. My body is sweltering and I feel at ease with him so close to me.

Damien pulls away and his eyes are no longer red, but a light brown color. "Say that you're mine," he says.

"I—" my head is racing with thoughts and I don't know what to say. I bite my tongue as he kisses my neck this time. He feathers kisses along my neck, but stops in one area.

"Say it,"he growls more demandingly and I can't help but to melt into him as he starts to nibble on my skin.

"I'm yours," I whisper, and I feel an excruciating pain on my neck. I cover my mouth to stifle my scream and Damien pulls back and looks at me. I notice his teeth resemble that of a dog, but when I blink they're back to normal.

We're interrupted by a gasp, and our attention snaps to the person in the doorway. "Damien Xander," the girl frowns. She's a petite girl with long blonde hair. Her eyes are a light brown color and by her body language, she looks upset.

"Lily, why don't you knock?" Damien glares at her.

"Why do you have a human?" She questions in disgust.

"A-Are you talking about me?" I point to myself. The girl looks at me for a split second then back to Damien.

"Lena, hush," he commands.

"Please help me," I beg the girl.

"Ooh," Lily glances at me again and a smirk spreads across her face. "I'm telling mom."

"He kidnapped me!" I shout. Damien faces me and it doesn't take a genius to spot his anger.

"You kidnapped a human?" She gawks at him.

Damien sighs, "it's more complicated than that, Lily."

"I mindlinked mom. She's on her way up here."

Damien groans, "I could have fixed this on my own, Lil. Why did you have to get her involved?"

"What in Goddess name is that on your neck?" Lily walks over and examines me. "Oh, please don't tell me you —" she stops and looks at me and then to Damien. "Is she..." Lily trails.

I watch the both of them in confusion. "Please just take me home."

They both look at each other strangely and I feel as if I'm alone in the room. They seem to be communicating with their eyes alone. "Let me see the girl," a woman barges in. She's taller than Lily and older. She has dark brown hair and glasses perched on her nose.

Lily backs away, but Damien remains by my side. "What's your name, honey?" The woman approaches us.

Damien intervenes, "Her name is Alena."

She gives him a pointed look. "I'm not talking to you." She then turns back to me. My mind is swirling with so many unanswered questions. She gently brushes my hair to the side and the fear is returning my body.

"You're scaring her, mom," Damien says.

"We're a bunch of strangers, of course she's scared." She hisses back at him and examines my neck. "You've marked her."

"Please take me home," I beg.

The woman gives me a sorrowful glance and then asks Damien, "how long has she been here?"

"Since last night."

"Please," I whisper to the woman.

"Not now, Alena," Damien growls.

Tears start to sting my eyes and I firmly take the woman's arm and she looks upset. "I'm scared of him."

She looks up at Damien, "you've traumatized this poor girl. Don't you know how fragile humans are?" I can feel warmth along my skin and a nauseas feeling in my stomach. "She's burning up. Go get a cold towel, Lily." The woman feels my forehead. "Focus on me, love," she requests gently, but I can't because I'm seeing double versions of her. I pull back.

"What's... what's happening?" I ask. Someone says something but their voice drowns out in my ear, and just before I go out I wonder if passing out this often can lead to some sort of brain damage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 409 54
Book 1 in the werewolf series :Jack: Now I'm infuriated. I swing my leg over her body, so that I'm straddling her waist, and pin her wrists above her...
7.8M 232K 42
Updated version now available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited with an extra two bonus chapters at the end! Annabelle hasn't had the best of li...
4.4M 60K 28
Meet the best Alpha ever, Lance Stryder. Are you tired of werewolf stories where the Alpha yells out "MINE" and practically kidnaps the main charact...
43.6M 221K 49
2021 NEW EDITION | COMPLETED From dodging airborne slot machines to an unplanned swim in the fountain of a luxury hotel, it's safe to say that a tr...