♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... More

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[52]}

1.3K 61 0
By IssaWithABlankSpace

It was the day of the practical exams. We went to the Center Plaza where it will be held. We wore our hero costumes , anticipating on what will happen.

Most were confident that it'd be fighting faux villains , but as we arrived their. We were greeted by the teachers. I feel that this isn't what many expected to be.

Mina and Kaminari celebrated the information they got from the others about fighting villains , it was ruined by none other than Principal Nezu.

He emerged from Aizawa-sensei's scarf , which I find very ... Very ... Verrrryyyyy cute.

"Wrong. For various reason , the exam will be different starting this time !" He was to cute , I want to cuddle him so badly..

He explained"From now on , we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work , and stress teaching is closer to actual fighting. So...We'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher !"

Many were surprised by the fact we we will be facing off with a teacher. But , we're a class with an odd number.

"Uhm , sensei ... What about the one who doesn't get to be paired ? He'll be left out" I said.

"No worries , one team will be in a group of three !" Principal reassured

Aizawa-sensei then explained on how they paired us up and how they decided on who to battle with. They then announced on the teams. Some of them were surprising...

Mostly the pairing of Midoriya and Katsuki. I know I've grown fond of Katsuki , it still doesn't change the fact that he holds great resentment towards Midoriya. In my judgement, it's a bad pairing to me. They're going to have a hard time dealing with their opponent ... None other than the symbol of Peace , Allmight !

On the other hand , Shoto's paired with Momo. Interesting pairing ... I guess its because they got in through reccomendations. But , I got in as well... So why am I not included ?

Well , I'm not really complaining on my team. We were a 3-man group. Me , Iida and Ojiro against Power Loader.

I looked at Iida who looks very determined on passing the exam.

"Oijiro , Satori , I would like to see what we can do with our Quirks" Iida said to us.

"Of course" Ojiro responded while I nodded in agreement.

We then walked to the waiting lounge.

"Neose" I stopped my tracks when Shoto called me.

"Good luck out there" Shoto said.

"And to you too...." I said back.

I know Shoto can pass the exam along with Momo. But , in some way ... Momo looks somewhat troubled by something.

•~•~•

We were at the lounge waiting for our turn. We already had a plan on how to take down Power Loader , without resorting on facing him.

"That's a great idea Satori !" Iida said.

"Right , but are you sure you can handle him ? He is a pro hero after all" Ojiro said.

I nodded. "Don't worry , it'll be enough time for you guys ..."

"I trust you can do it Satori" Iida said , putting faith on me.

The speaker then announced the end of the first match , sadly sato and Kirishima failed. This is bad , it even ended so quickly.

"Poor guys" Ojiro muttered.

"Let this be a reason on why we have to strive for victory" Iida said.

"Right" Oijiro and I both said.

" Team Ojiro , Iida and Satori please be on stand by on the grounds" the speaker announced.

"So , we're up next then" I said , I then turned to Ojiro and Iida. "You guys , let's do our best !"

"Yeah !" We pumped ourselves up and raised our fists in the air.

As we walked towards our designated site , we passed by Momo and Shoto whose place was opposite from us.

"Momo , Shoto good luck !" I said to them.

Shoto nodded , but on the other hand Momo seems very troubled. She's been acting like this for awhile now , I wonder why. That shouldn't be my focus right now ! We have an exam to tend to.

"Momo" I called to the girl , she looked at me. I then gabe her a thumbs up. "Do your best out there !"

"I-I will N-neose" She stuttered , as if ... Momo lost her confidence.

•~•~•

Our exam grounds was a dirt excavation site. It may not be the forest , I can still manage on using my seeds here. But our enemy though ...

Power Loader's been rising from the dirt and creating dangerous sink holes. With one small step , we might fall in. He may not plan on attacking , but he's work makes us loose our time in capturing him or escaping.

We've been dodging his sink holes , and himself as he emerges right under our feet. Good thing my quirk allows me to sense what is happening in the earth.

"Guys , over there !" I pointed to a spot where it isn't loose.

"Hurry you two !" Iida said as we run to the area.

Power loader continues on digging. Making burrows and deep holes.

"Satori , can you still sense him ?"

I shook my head. "He's in too deep , I can only see the tunnels he made"

"What should we do , Iida , Satori ?" Ojiro turned to us. Iida was in deep thought , probably thinking of the best solution.

"Our enemy has a clear advantage to this terrain , normally it'd be best to call on a hero who can rival him" Iida said

I nodded in agreement. "True , its best to leave it to the ones who can handle it best" I looked at my seeds. "My quirk is better used in the forest or in grassy plains , I can use them against him. But with Power Loader's equipment , he'll easily break free"

Ojiro then spoke. "So we have no choice to run away then. But.." he threw a rock at the ground. "There are traps leading to the gate"

"And also , there's Power Loader who might unexpectedly emerged out of nowhere" I added. If only I truelly mastered what Grandpa taught me ... But he said it took years for him , he only mastered it after he went blind. "He moves to fast ... I can't sense him in time" I said.

"We can still do it , if we combine our strengths" Iida reassured us. Oijiro and I nodded.

"Right ! Let's do it !" We both said. It was time to procceed to our plan.

I took a hand full of seeds and gave it to Iida and Ojiro. "Scatter it as you go" I said to them. The two boys nodded.

I held in my laughter at their position , Iida was giving Ojiro a piggyback. If only I had a camera ... Embarrassment is written all over Ojiro's face. I felt embarrassed just seeing them like that.

"Let's go Ojiro !" Iida said as he started up his engine. "Satori , were counting on you !"

I smiled. "I won't let you down guys !"

"Recipro Burst !!!!!!"

Iida then ran through the site , he was fast enough to pass the grounds without falling in. While I was waiting patiently behind , concentrating on where Power loader might emerge from.

Iida was faster than the ground breaking ... At the speed they're at  , they'll reach the gate in no time. But-

"Iida ! Ojiro ! Watch out !" I said as I sensed Power Loader emerging from the ground.

"We trust you on this Satori !" They then threw the seeds at Power loader.

"It isn't strong enough but -" I made the seeds grow into vines and wrap around Power loader. "But , it can give them time !!!!!!"

As the two boys are about to fall , Iida used his Recipro Extend to throw Ojiro to the gate. With Power Loader restrained , Ojiro uses his tail to launch himself towards the gate farther.

"Team Ojiro , Iida and Satori. You've passed"

Ojiro took a deep breathe , relieved we managed to pass. I jumped for joy hearing the good news.

"Alright ! We did it !" I said happily. "Iida ! Ojiro !" I beamed.

Power Loader even commented on our teamwork.

All of it was because of Iida !

"I wonder how's Shoto's exam going" I wondered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 810 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
41.7K 1.3K 83
Phase 1: Train. Phase 2: Get Into UA Phase 3: Intern With A Hero Who Knows Thunderclap Phase 4: Work your ass off to get that license! Phase 5: Be an...
3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...
242K 5.7K 100
⚠️ PLEASE DO NOT STEAL COVER ⚠️ (Y/n) is a girl who moves into Musutafu to become the greatest hero! She goes through ups and downs but has the sup...