Watch The Deku's of The Multi...

By Zach150

Just for fun, a random God decides to show the cast of MHA their emerald-haired friend across the multitude o... More

Authors Note:
Introduction: (Edited)
Meet The Scout
Daddy Deku
What to expect for future chapters:
He's Covered Wars Y'know
Meet The Heavy
Suggestions:
Pause
Summon Jack the Ripper
Meet The Demoman
Gotta Get Back To The Past
Quick Author's Note:
It's Hero Time!!
The Creator Lied to Us
Don't Mine at Night
Holiday Special
Meet The Medic
Gotta Go Fast
Quick Author's Note
I'm Numba 1!
Meet The Pyro
Special Chapter: RWBY One-Shot
IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE!!!!!!
Meet The Sniper
Meet The Engineer
Meet The Soldier
FBI Izuku
Gangsta' Izuku
New List of Chapters to Come:
FNAF 3 NightGuard
Daddy Deku Part 2
Special Non-Chapter
Showing that I'm not dead
Happy 4/20!!
Growing Up
1K Followers!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Deku!!!๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚
Expiration Date
โ„๏ธHappy Holidays Again!!โ˜ƒ๏ธ
Long, LONG Overdue Update

Meet The Spy

29.7K 217 113
By Zach150

A/N: A new chapter so soon, believe it, because these TF2 chapters are the easiest to write since I just get the script from online and edit it to work as a story. Enjoy!

"Alright, for this next one, I'm gonna have to excuse a few people", Z said as he came in with his usual monotone voice. "How many?", Best Jeanist asked, "Eri, Kota, Mineta, Kaminari, Inko, and Katsuki", Z listed, everyone going surprised. "Wait, why me!?", Katsuki yelled in anger, "For various reasons", Z said, "And me?", Mineta asked. "To keep you and Kaminari alive", Z said as said people were blinded and deafened as the world loaded.

An alarm panel is shown, with various sections lighting up to explain what the problem is. "Intruder Alert! Red Spy is in the base!", the Administrator yelled through the speakers.

"Uh oh, that can't be good", Present Mic said, "Especially with something like a spy", Shoji added.

"A RED Spy is in the base?!", a blue soldier clad Kirishima shouted at the board. He then grabs a shotgun and rushes downstairs, "Hut-hut-hut-hut-hut! We need to protect the briefcase!", he yelled.

"Hehe, leave it to you to be funny about it", Mina said with a giggle, "They're going crazy over a briefcase?", Midnight asked, confused. "Must have some important information", Lida guessed, curious himself what may be inside them. "It kind looks like the other worlds with the people in red", Sero said.

"Yo, a little help here!?", a lanky blue clad Katsuki yelled as he pulled on a locked door. "Stand back, son!", Kirishima said, pushing him to the side as he punched in some numbers, "Uhm.. 1-1-1 uhm... 1!", he said, uncertain of what to do.

"Really, just the same number 4 times?", Momo asked with a deadpan stare at Kirishima, who blushed in embarrassment. "Hey give me a break, I probably couldn't see it because of the low helmet", Kirishima defended.

"Let's go, let's go!", Katsuki yelled impatiently as he readied his bat, "INCOMING!", an adult Sato in blue yelled with a Gatling gun. He ran towards them breaks through the door, pushing Katsuki and Kirishima through the door.

"Whoa, easy dude!", Ojiro said in surprise, "You trying to kill us?", Kirishima asked. "I was in a hurry and the place was under attack!", Sato said in his defense.

They all yelled as they landed, until Katsuki noticed that the briefcase is untouched, "Hey, it's still here!", he said in joy.

"Wow, never thought I'd see him happy with a non-psychotic grin", Shouji said, "Yeah, and over a briefcase", Toru added.

"All right then", Sato said as he set his gun down, "Ahem", a voice said, making them all look at the busted doorway.

Standing there was a well dressed adult Izuku with a blue pinstripe suit and pants with a white undershirt. His hair was shortened and combed back with gel, giving him a clean and suave look. His build was lean yet strong, slightly above the average man but still skinny. Over his left shoulder was a body of another blue clad merc, possibly dead or passed out. "Gentlemen...", he asked, his voice with a French accent.

Many of the girls blushed at his new look and attractive accent, while the boys laughed at it. "OH MY, ANOTHER FRENCH MAN?!?", well except one, being Yuga, the French boy of UA. "Damn he's looking good", Mina said with a blush, "Who's that on his shoulder?", All Might asked.

Meet The Spy:

"I see the briefcase is safe?", Izuku asked as he walked in, "Safe and sound", Sato said. "Yeah, it is!", Katsuki added, making Izuku nod, "Tell me, did anyone happen to kill a RED Spy on the way here?", he asked. He was given negative responses, "No? Then we still have a problem", he said with a glum look. He suddenly drops the body of Mei in sniper clothes on the table.

Said girl shivered at seeing her body and carried so casually, "Ooh", Lida said with a pale face. "She's dead?", Ochako asked, hoping that injury isn't fatal, unaware that she's already gone.

"And a knife", Kirishima added, noticing the pocket knife in his dead comrade's back. "Ooh-hoo-hoo, big problem!", Katuski mocks as he pulled out and played with RED Spy's Balisong. "I've killed plenty of spies, they're dime-a-dozen back-stabbin' scumbags, like you!", Scout said as he flips the knife, cutting himself, "Ow! No offense", he added, dropping the knife.

"He kinda acts like the Scout from the first world", Aizawa said, "And very different from our version", Ectoplasm added. Many nodded, having experience with their violent classmate/student.

Izuku just casually closes knife with impressive skill, handing it back to Katsuki, "If you managed to kill them, I assure you they were not like me. And nothing - nothing! - like the man loose inside this building!", Izuku said in mild fear. "What are you, president of his fan club?", Katsuki jokes, making Kirishima chuckle.

"Ooh, such a lame joke", Ms Joke said with a head shake, "Yeah, that's like preschool funny", Tsuyu said.

"No... that would be your mother!", Izuku yells, revealing a file with several incriminating photos of the RED Izuku embracing/making love to one middle-aged woman, presumably Katsuki's mother.

"'Gasp!', HE BROUGHT THE EVIDENCE! HAHAHAHAH!!!!!", Ms Joke said as she and a few others bursted out laughing. The rest were surprised and blushed at seeing an adult Izuku making love to someone. "You think this is why that God wanted Mrs Midoriya and Bakugou not to see this?", Tokoyami asked. "Yes it is", Z said, scared them, "And I would like to point out that you should not mention this to either of them.

That woman and Inko are close friends and that's actually Katsuki's mother, so imagine how pissed he'd be seeing his mother with his most hated rival?", Z asked. They didn't need to think on that long, the teen's temper is short and is very easy to trigger.

"What the--?!?", Katsuki stammered in shock, "Indeed, and now he's here to f**k us!", Izuku said in worry, his cuss being bleeped. "So listen up, boy, or pornography starring your mother will be the second worst thing that happens to you today", Izuku said while pulling out a cigarette. Katsuki shakes his fist at Izuku, while Sato shows Kirishima one particular photo with a smirk.

"Oh!", Kirishima said in surprise as he leered at the photo.

"I don't know, I'd prefer death than seeing my parents in a porn film", Sero said honestly, making other nod. "Kinda rude looking at their friends mother while he's in the room", Midnight said, while licking her lips.

"Gimme that!", Katsuki yells in anger as he snatches the pictures from them in anger. Izuku lights a cigarette, blowing a puff of smoke, "This Spy has already breached our defenses", he spoke seriously as the scene changes. The RED Izku is shown running through the BLU base, approaching the BLU Power Loader and his BLU Sentry Gun.

"Huh, that actually looks good, maybe I can design a lighter, not as lethal version", Power Loader said. Mei had already begin writing blueprints of her own version.

The RED Izuku saps the Sentry Gun, shocking the handyman, "Sentry down!", he yelled in surprise. He throws down his wrench and attempts to draw his pistol. Power Loader is not fast enough, and is headshotted by the RED Izuku. Power Loader, now dead, falls through the door, and the RED Izuku leans out and shoots his revolver at an off-screen target.

BANG!

The pro hero flinched at seeing himself dying on screen, by a student at his school no less. "Relax, they aren't dead for long", Z said, suddenly appearing, "What's that mean?", All Might asked. "They have a re-spawn machine that, when one of them dies, they come back fully healed", Z explained. This relaxed everyone, glad that they didn't really die, though were still shaken from the death.

"You see what he's done to our colleagues!", BLU Izuku said, gesturing at the BLU Mei's body. The RED Izuku is shown sneaking up on the BLU Mei, but the he floorboard creaks and the BLU Mei notices the RED Izuku.

"Oh cool, I'm a sniper!", Mei said in excitement, "Your quirk would be ideal for that line of work", Nedzu said with a hum. "And he's busted", Tetsutetsu joked.

The BLU Mei turns around, but the RED Izuku is able to kick her back into the window she was aiming out of. The boards covering the window break, and the BLU Mei fumbles for her Kukri. She grabs the blade and takes several swings at the RED Izuku. All are dodged and the RED Izuku slices the BLU Mei's cheek. The BLU Mei swings once more, when she gets blocked and backstabbed, making her fall off-screen over a railing, and the RED Izuku brushes off his suit.

Mei flinched at her own death, but remembered what the God said that she would be back soon. "He's very skilled at what he did", Cementos said, also scared of the skill this Izuku had.

"And worst of all, he could be any one of us!", BLU Izuku said, now scared as the scene changed again.

The RED Izuku is shown, battling a younger BLU Recovery Girl, "Raus, raus!", she yelled swinging at the RED Spy with her BoneSaw. RED Izuku effortlessly blocks the attack, breaking the BLU RG's arm as he does. His body shimmers, and he takes on the fake BLU RG.

"I'm here too?", Recovery Girl asked, "Wait that's you?!", Mina asked in surprise, many of the students agreeing. "Yes, many years ago", RG explained, "And he took your appearance", All Might said. "What kind of tech is he using?", Power Loader asked, admiring the work on the small device.

"Nein...", BLU RG said in surprise, while RED Izuku strikes the real BLU RG in the neck, killing them. The real BLU RG's glasses fly into the air, as the fake BLU RG catches them to complete his disguise.

"That was clean", Mountain Lady said in surprise, "He's clearly done this before", Aizawa said.

"He could be in this very room! He could be you! He could be me! He could even b–", Izuku began listing off. That was until his head is blown off by Krishima's Shotgun.

BLAM!

"AHHHHH!!!", everyone screamed in surprise at seeing their friend's head being blown clean off. "OH MY GOD I KILLED MIDORIYA!!!", Kirishima screamed while clutching his hair. All Might puked blood at the horrific sight of his headless successor, sick to his non-existent stomach. "Wait, the re-spawn!", Shouji suddenly said, calming everyone a little, though were still in shock.

"I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks", spoke a nauseated Ochako said, a bit green.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!", Katsuki yelled in shock as he jumped back, "Augh!", Sato grunted in disgust. "What? It was obvious!", Kirishima yelled as he pumps his Shotgun, ejecting the spent shell. "He's the RED Spy, watch, he'll turn red any second now", he said, bending down. He taps BLU Izuku's foot with the barrel of his gun. "Any second now... See? Red! No, wait, that's blood", Kirishima said, now noticing that he won't change color.

"That would've been sound logic, except he would change after he died", Nedzu observed. "You're kinda dumb here dude", Sero said to Kirishima, who nodded, also agreeing.

"So, we still got problem", Sato said, leaning down along side him, both unaware of Katsuki looking around. He opens the Balisong with spy-like skill, transforming into the RED Izuku with his knife raised. "Big problem, alright, who's ready to go find this Spy?", Kirishima said with confidence.

"Whoa, he was Katsuki the whole time?", Tsuyu said in surprise, "Man, he's a good actor", Midnight said.

"Right behind you", RED Izuku said with a chilling tone, making the last remaining Mercs look up.

The RED Spy backstabs the BLU Soldier and the BLU Heavy to the beat of the Meet the Team ending flourish.

With every stab sound, the audience cringed, none more than the people getting stabbed. "At least I'll be back later", Sato said, sick of the sound of his skin getting fiercely pierced.

The RED Izuku with BLU intelligence in his hand, leans down to the scattered photos. Moving the more erotic ones away, he picks up a photo of Katsuki's mother and smiles fondly. "Ah, ma petite chou-fleur", he said with a smile as he placed it in his suit and walked away.

"What did he say?", Endeavor asked, "He said 'My Sweetheart'", Yuga said with a eye gleam. "Aw, they're in love", Toru said with a, possibly, soft smile on her face, "Still nice", Mountain Lady said. After that, those who were avoiding the world spun back around, "What'd I miss?", Katsuki asked in anger.

"Uh...",

A/N: Just to be clear, no, those who were blocked will not hear about Izuku and Mitsuki because it will not end well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.2K 36
Everyone is transported to a theatre by two individuals as they all will watch Izuku's journey to become a hero worthy of the Throne of Heroes.
718K 22.3K 39
โค๏ธOmegaverseโค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•KiriBakuDeku๐Ÿ’• Class 1-A had just graduated! They were finally going to start their careers as pro heroes. For Izuku Midoriya, an om...
23.4K 1K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 36.7K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...