BTS ships

Oleh YEOJINGGF

-mpreg -gay (bxb) -fluff -littles -smut -hybrids This was my first book so like the first half of the book is... Lebih Banyak

Namjin bestfriends' freind
Namjin bestftiends' friend pt.2
Yoonmin Popular boy
Hi
2Seok Perfect
2Seok pt. 2
Taekook [Rain]
Accept the Accients[Sope]
Teach me[Vmin]
Found him[Jikook]
Concert baby[Yoonmin]
Two at once[Taejin&Jikook]
I have a secret[Vhope pt.1]
I have a secret[Vhope pt.2]
Birthing Problems[Namkook]
Please stop[Vhope]
Tagged
Thank you
Mine{Sope/Yoonseok}
Perfect timing{Vhope}
Public Labor[Namjin]
Touch pt.1{Taekook}
Touch pt.2{Taekook}
Little[Sope]
Idk
Forbiden[Sope]
Accident{Yoonmin}
Fight[Taegi]
What if...{Jikook}
Friends with benefits[Sope/yoonseok]
Friends with benefits pt.2{Yoonseok/ sope}
Omg
Daddy?{Yoonmin}
Write[Yoonminseok]
Halloween[Taekook/Vkook]
Aww{Yoonmin}
Fuck me[Namjin]
I DONT WANNA TELL{Sope}
P-please..[Yoonmin]
Sign me{Yoonmin}
P-please pt.2[Yoonmin]
Sign me pt.2[Yoonmin]
IMPORTANT
Sign me pt.3{Yoonmin}
Guys
YO
Nipples{Taekook}
Submissive bad boy[Jikook]
Best friends{Namjin}
Rope[Vmin]
Fuck{Vminkook}
Stepdad pt.1[Taekook]
Stepdad pt.2{Taekook}
Stepdad pt.3[Taekook]
Know it all{Yoonmin}
Stepdad pt.4{Taekook}
Fuck this[Namjin]
Yee haw
WAAAAAA

Prince[Yoonmin]

4.4K 48 11
Oleh YEOJINGGF

Guys with the amount of comments for Yoonmin I got this could turn into a Yoonmin one shot book but it's not...

Also I kinda sorta want to do a Q&A so like if you would want me to do that please comment questions about me or like BTS like how long I've been an army ya know things like that and I don't care how personal the questions are really. But like I'm not telling my phone number or last name.

So yeah if you want me to do a Q&A questions go...

HERE—>

I'm not forcing y'all to do anything but it would be appreciated.

Ok guys this chapter was going to be OmgeaxAlpha smut but then I realized I actually have no clue how they work so like if you guys could inform me that would be great thanks❤️

Warning: little space smut

•••

"Dada, my prince parts hurt." Jimin whined to his Daddy. "It's okay baby I'll help you." Yoongi came up behind Jimin and whispered into his ear. "Why do your prince parts hurt?" Yoongi started to cup Jimin's bulge. "I-I just wanted to play games on Daddy's compOuter but there was a guy on another guy with his peepee in him. And they were making those sounds." Jimin explained scared that he was going to get in trouble.

"Baby boy, your not in trouble. But what did I tell you about getting on Daddy's computer without permission?"

"No to." Jimin said lowly. "Exactly. Now Daddy might punish you."

"Good way?" Jimin asked. "Yes."

"Okay." Jimin said as Yoongi started to leave love bites on his neck.

"Baby boy lay down." Yoongi pointed to their bed. Jimin obeyed. "Take off your clothes and put on your pretty clothes for Daddy."

"Here?" Jimin questioned cutely. "Yes here right in front of Daddy." So Jimin went to the closest and found and outfit he wanted to change into.

"Do you have panties on baby?" Yoongi asked rubbing Jimin's exposed thighs. "No, jus' how Daddy like it."Jimin responded. Yoongi groaned lightly.

Yoongi got on top of Jimin and trailed one of his hands down to Jimin's "prince parts" and slowly pumped his length while going back and forth with kissing Jimin's lips and leaving hickies on his soft neck.

Jimin let out multiple small moans. "Do hold them back baby boy. I love them."

"Daddy! Daddy! I g-going to pee!" Jimin still called his cum pee and Yoongi thought it was really cute.

Right as Yoongi felt Jimin's member start to twitch in his hands he put it in his mouth and started to suck Jimin off. "Ahh Daddy! Don' drink my pee-ohh."  Jimin moaned as he came in Yoongi's mouth and Yoongi swallowed it.

"Delicious, just like always." Yoongi pecked Jimin's lips. Then went to grab the lube so he could get to the juicy part(wInK wInK jUiCy PaRt)

He squeezed a bit of the strawberry flavored lube onto his index and middle finger then slowly inserted them into Jimin's hole. He let how high pitch moans from Yoongi's fingers being inserted without a warning.

After about a minute of Jimin being fingered and scissored by Yoongi he said "A-add ano-nother finger ahh~"

So Yoongi added a third finger. "D-daddy I gon' p-pee ohhh ahhh!~" Jimin moaned as Yoongi added a fourth finger that barely fit and started thrusting his fingers quickly. Very soon after Jimin came for the second time that night.

Yoongi got up and took his clothes off and told Jimin to take his clothes off. So they were both naked and Yoongi applied the pink tinted lube on his length. And inserted his tip into Jimin. "Put in! Put in!" Jimin repeated. So Yoongi shoved his whole length into Jimin and started thrusting immediately not giving Jimin time to adjust. But they both liked it this way, rough.

Jimin liked it rough if he was in little space or not.

Yoongi just kept thrusting at his quick pace. He felt Jimin's hole start to clench around him so he quickened his pace and grabbed a hold of Jimin's member and started to stroke it to overstimulate the boy underneath him.

Soon enough Jimin was whining to come and Yoongi was nearing his high. So he to Jimin "Let's come together." And hey came in a matter of ten seconds.

But Yoongi kept thrusting at an inhuman pace to overstimulate both of them.

In just a little less than ten minutes they came together again. And Yoongi plopped down next to Jimin breathing heavy.

Jimin whispered an "I wuv you." To Yoongi then fell asleep in his boyfriend's arms.

The next day

Jimin woke up in Little space, but he also woke up before Yoongi. He wanted to go try and make breakfast for his Daddy but it didn't work because as soon as he tried to stand up his butt hurt and his legs were still limp. So he fell to the ground with a thump and it hurt his tush. He immediately broke out in loud sobs and it woke Yoongi up.

"Jimin?!" Yoongi got up immediately looking around the room for the crying boy. When he spotted him he rushed over to him and picked him up. "Shh baby, why are you crying?" He rocked Jimin back and forth slowly, and put Jimin's head on his shoulder. "I-i-i wan' to make becfawst for Dada but mah tush tush hurwt, a-an' mah leggies don' work." Jimin cried. Yoongi tried not to laugh but let out a small chuckle.

"Aww baby it'll be okay." He rubbed Jimin's booty softly.

And that seemed to make Jimin regress into a smaller state of mind because he giggle and squealed. He always loved getting butt rubs from his boyfriend no matter what state of mind he was in. And if he was a loin little space it would make him feel smaller.

Yoongi could already tell that he was feeling very small by the way he kept pronouncing his words.

"How small do you feel babe?" Yoongi asked sweetly. He just received multiple babbles.

"Let's go make baby some breakfast huh?" Yoongi said as a he started to walk to the kitchen with Jimin still in his arms.

•••

There you have it the first of the requested survey thingy. Yoonmin little space. It was supposed to just be Little space but then I was like I'm in the mood for smut since I didn't know how to write the OmegaxAlpha smut, so you have some smut and Little space. :)

Ok guys I'm so excited cause I'm seeing Burn The Stage tomorrow with my best friend so wHiP

Ok I was just writing and when I wrote the word Daddy it wanted to auto correct to dADdY and I was dying because I was in the middle of writing a probably horrible smut.

Also thank you to those of you who are reading Sign Me the book I really appreciate it. And I love you guys❤️

Ya know what I kinda want to give you guys, my readers a name but I have not idea so like recommendations?

I also have been updating more I feel and I like it this way and I hope I can make it stay this way for a while at least.

I love you guys and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

270K 5.6K 44
( 🌪 ) Inlove with my kinky roommate❕ 🔞Dont like Gay things? Pls Leave.🔞 🔞Taekook🔞 🔞Bottom: Kook🔞 🔞Top: Tae🔞 🔞Hard Stan Only🔞 🔞Short stor...
1.8K 89 13
My first book on wattpad for BTS imagines, hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing them!! ~DISCONTINUED~
466K 8.6K 33
Hey guys! So this is my first story, so please no hate, and if you have a request, just tell me!
1.1M 50.5K 41
Twitter taeddy sent you a message: hey bby, im horny rn ;) //completed// !!TW!!: This book is really cringy, since it was like my first Fanfiction an...