K-Pop boyxboy

By gaysarising

Wooo okay so I'm finally getting this book up. There will be,fluffs,mpreg, etc. REQUESTS are always open I wi... More

Intro/requests
Oneshot list
Chanbaek- Jealousy
Markhyuck 1/2 mpreg
Markhyuck mpreg 2/2
Jaenoren NCT 1/3
Jaenoren 2/3
Jaenoren 3/3
NCT-Instagram AU
Norenmin- NCT
Markno- NCT smut
Johnmark- NCT
Dojae- NCT mpreg
Markyong- NCT MPREG
Johnten/ NCT
Junbob/iKON
Double b/iKON
2K
Instagram
Tag
Jaeyoungparkian/ Day 6
Changjin/straykids
Hyunchan/stray kids
Johnhyuck/NCT
Hunhan/EXO
Changjin/ stray kids
Jeongcheol+Dino/SEVENTEEN
Chanbaek/EXO
Doyoung/johnny/NCT
Norenmin/NCT
Jaeno/NCT
Junhao/Seventeen
300 followers
Verkwan/SEVENTEEN
Yuwin/NCT
Jeongchan/STRAY KIDS
Junhao/ SEVENTEEN
Markhyuck/NCT
Rocky/Sanha/ASTRO
Rocky/Sanha/ASTRO
Minsung/STRAY KIDS
Yuwin/NCT
Gunmin/Heedo/B.I.G
Chanbaek/EXO
Kaisoo/EXO
Kaisoo/EXO
Johnhyuck/NCT
Chanbaek- EXO
ASTRO
ATEEZ
Mj/moonbin/ ASTRO
Markhyuck/NCT
Requests (closed)
Ateez
Yumin/ATEEZ
Meanie/SVT
Johnhyuck/NCT
Seonghwa/Hongjoong/ATEEZ
Double b/iKON
Nomin/NCT
Double b/iKON
Renmin/NCT
Junbob/iKON
Yuwin/NCT
Double b/gtop/iKON/big bang
Markhyuck/NCT
Binwoo/ASTRO
2min/shinee
Multiship/iKON
Sekai/EXO
Requests (closed)
Mashikyu/TREASURE13
Markhyuck/NCT
Junsol/SVT
Henyang/WayV
BaekhyunxEXO/EXO
Hyunin/SKZ
Johnjae/NCT
Dohoon/Treasure13
KunxXiaojun/WayV
Sanhyuck/Astro
2min/shinee
Requests (closed)
Junbob/iKON
Gonsuk/Ygtb
Junbob/iKON
Keidam/YGTB
Chensung/NCT
Hyuckx127/NCT
Taeten/NCT
Doubleb+Junhwan/iKON
Markhyuck/NCT
Dowoo/NCT
Dowoo/NCT
Chensung/NCT
Johnmark/NCT
Johnmark/NCT
Requests
Multiship/SVT/EXO
EXO month
Chanbaek/EXO
Chanbaek/EXO
Multiship/NCT
Chensung/NCT
Markhyuck/NCT
COMPLETED
A/N

Gtop (Bigbang Mpreg)

11.8K 183 92
By gaysarising

Surprisingly the first one shot about the Kings  of kpop.

Request

Summary- GD finds out he's pregnant. Basically the whole industry is ready to see the baby. Well really the entire world. He goes in labor while T.O.P is at an award show on stage. See what happens!!

3rd person

GD woke up again bright and early jumping out of his husbands arms running to the bathroom. It's the 2nd week of this and he's tired of throwing up every morning.

T.O.P could sleep through a hurricane so he didn't know.

GD got dressed in sweats and a tshirt grabbing a hoodie and a mask heading to the store buying pregnancy tests.

He was nervous. He and T.O.P had talked about having kids but didn't plan it right now. Either way he'd be happy to have a baby.

He walked back to the house/dorm that the group was staying at during this comeback. Taeyang was trying not to burn down the kitchen while Daesung watched cartoons.

T.O.P was still asleep in their room when he went up and took his hoodie and mask off heading to the restroom. Doing what the instructions said he took 5 different tests just to be sure.

He sat against the bathroom wall with his head back waiting for the timer to go off.

After about 10 minutes the timer went off and he got up flipping the tests over

"Holy shit" he gasped when he seen all 5 were positive.

He quickly put them in his dresser in a bag when returning to the room.

He went downstairs and kicked taeyang out of the kitchen "you're going to burn the whole damn place down. Eat cereal or order something."

He sat down at the table on his phone trying to figure out a cute way to tell T.O.P.

"I'll be back in like an hour I'll bring lunch home cause we all know you'll be hungry again" he spoke as he left the house grabbing his hoodie and mask walking down to a store that made customized shirts and onesies for babies. He gave them the words he wanted on them and gave them his number so they could call when it was ready.

While waiting he decided to go get other things to announce to the rest of the group knowing they were going to be ecstatic about being 'uncles'.

After picking up those things he walked back to the store where he picked up the stuff he had made.

After leaving he went and picked up food and headed back to the dorm.

"I'm backkk with foooodd" he yelled as he put the stuff on the table and walked upstairs "babe go eat" he tapped his husband who groaned and sat up putting a shirt on "Good morning to you too grumpy"

"Good morning baby" T.O.P kissed his head walking downstairs as GD prepared his announcements.

Holding 4 gift boxes he walked downstairs.

He handed the biggest one to T.O.P

And the other ones to the other 3.

"Babe open yours first. You three don't peek"

They all looked a little confused as T.O.P opened his and had a shocked expression on his face

In the large box was a smaller open box and a card and a onesie.

"Okay you three open yours"

GD was laughing at the expression on all of their faces as T.O.P got up hugging him tightly

"HOLY SHIT" was heard from the other three as they stared at the boxes

The next week or so was full of announcements to the family and the company but today was the biggest announcement to the world. At melon music awards.

As the ended their performance of fantastic baby they all pointed to GD's baby bump. His jacket had been unzipped and the shirt said

Everyone was jumping around. Everyone in the industry was excited for the power couples baby.

That night was amazing.

Present day

GD was now 9 months pregnant and due at anytime. So he chose to stay home.

Tonight the other 4 members were performing on the MAMAS while GD was watching from home. He was sitting comfortably until he got a strong pain.

"Maybe those pains today weren't false contractions" he spoke to himself as he got another contraction "ohhh yeah not false" he got up from the couch grabbing his phone calling the manager

"Listen I am in labor and I want my husband now. I don't care if he's on stage I want my husband now!"

A manager ran onstage just as the first song ended catching everyone's attention as she whispered in his ear and he took off taking the mics off as he did.

Everyone backstage was confused as he ran passed and outside without a word.

One of the managers drove him to the house that he and GD purchased a few months previously.

He quickly went inside "baby where are you?"

"Ah k-kitchen!"

T.O.P went into the kitchen finding GD leaned over the counter with his eyes closed

"Hey baby lets go" he spoke softly putting his hand on GDs back

GD nodded standing back up as T.O.P helped him walk to their car that already had bags and the car seat inside.

T.O.P helped GD in and helped him buckle before getting in and starting it.

"Ah" GD made a small noise as he got a contraction gripping anything he could.

"Breathe baby"

GD nodded taking in a deep breath

T.O.P drove to the birth center they had booked and a nurse came out helping GD inside and T.O.P got the bags as another person went and parked the car for them giving the keys to T.O.P as GD went to a room and he filled out papers.

GD changed and sat on the bed as T.O.P came into the room

"I look like my grandmas curtain" he grumbled looking at the gown

T.O.P chuckled "you look great baby" he leaned down kissing his forehead.

GD just gave him a look and mumbled a Thanks as the doctor came in and checked him getting the babies heart monitor and the contraction monitor on. She helped him get comfortable in the bed and covered him up.

"Okay you're at a 6 so you've been in labor for a while. And your water seems to already be broken so when did that happen?"

"Uhhh maybe an hour ago"

"What? I was not told this" T.O.P mumbled

"You were busy I thought they were false
contractions I called the manager 4 times before she picked up after my water broke."

"I'm sorry baby I would've come faster if I would've known" he leaned down kissing his head once again

"It's okay you didn't know"

Contractions were bearable for a little bit. They suddenly picked up becoming more intense and lasting longer.

A contraction came as T.O.P FaceTimed the rest of the group.

GD had his eyes closed tightly as he gripped the bed rail taking in a deep breath.

"I just wanted to call and tell you guys but I have to go. You know where we are you can come up later if you want" T.O.P said as he hung up and went back to rubbing GDs back.

"I don't want to do this anymore. Can we just do this some other time" GD groaned out and the doctor and T.O.P had to hold in a laugh

"I'm sorry but that's not how it works" the doctor giggles a little as GD groaned again

"You're at an 8 so you don't have long left before you can push but you can walk around the room so it'll go a bit faster" she spoke as she washed her hands and T.O.P helped him up

The two walked around the room stopping for contractions GD leaning against T.O.P for support. A strong contraction hit by surprise causing GD to lose balance.

T.O.P quickly caught him "Breathe baby" he spoke as he held GD up with his arms around his waist GDs back against his chest.

The doctor walked in as the contraction ended

"Okay let's get you into the bed" she said as she started getting things ready

"I don't wanna move" he mumbled

"He can sit behind you when you push if you're comfortable like that but you still have to get into the bed. The baby doesn't want to land on the floor I can promise that" she moved the blankets and pillows as T.O.P helped GD to the bed

He sat with GD leaning against him with his head leaned back on his shoulder.

GD just felt safe in his husbands arms.

"Do you need anything baby?" T.O.P asked as the doctor and nurses got things ready for the baby

GD shook his head "just you"

"I'm right here love. I'm not going anywhere" T.O.P said as another contraction came

You could tell it was painful as GD closed his eyes tightly and squeezed the bed rail his head still against T.O.Ps shoulder

"Okay sweetheart it's time to push. I want you to hold the back of your thighs bring your chin to your chest and push. If you want to change positions just say so." The doctor told him as she stood at the end of the bed.

He nodded his eyes still closed as he gripped the back of his thighs and sat up slightly and pushed with T.O.P supporting his back.

"Keep going. Good job. Take a breath"

GD took in a deep breath leaning his head against T.O.Ps shoulder. He was exhausted already from being in labor all day, contractions were exhausting and he was ready to hold his baby.

"You're doing great baby. You're almost done" T.O.P whispered encouraging words in his ear

He started to push again a silent tear of exhaustion and pain rolled down his cheek as the baby moved down

"Push through the pain the babies head is almost crowning" the doctor told him

He fell back against T.O.Ps chest breathing heavily

"You're almost there. One more push and the head will be crowning" the doctor encouraged

GD pushed again groaning as the head started to crown.

"Ah fuck" he groaned out pushing as the head started to come out

"Okay the heads out relax. Take a breath"

T.O.P wiped G.Ds forehead as GD relaxed against his chest his eyes fluttering closed. He was exhausted, he was sore, he was hurting, his face was red and his hair stuck to his forehead with sweat

"You're almost there baby. You're amazing."

GD used the encouragement as energy to get through the last few pushes

He pushed for the last time and a screaming baby boy was laid on his chest.

"You're finally here" he mumbled as he wiped the baby off with the towel on his chest T.O.P took a few pictures and cut the babies cord sliding from behind GD.

GD was focused on the baby he had wanted for so long and carried for the last 10 months. He was in Awe as he looked at the baby on his chest.

The doctor cleaned GD up and took the baby to weigh and measure before bringing him back.

T.O.P smiled looking in the room at his family. He'd waited so long for this moment and it was better than he'd ever imagined.

Heyyy guys sorry for not updating I had been writing this request for a few days now but I'm finishing two grades this year so I had to do some final tests. I hope y'all enjoyed!! Don't forget to request in comments or private messages!! -B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 9.7K 78
The serious drought of male k-idols getting some male on male action is limited to fanservice. As a pansexual guy, I don't like that. As a demisexual...
7K 153 68
Third Kpop imagines book. I write male idols in this. I take requests so if you have any please leave in comments
7.9K 142 5
Continuation of the other hyunlix one shot book I lost💪 This book will be filled with oneshots(well no shit Sherlock) Warning⚠️: This book contain S...
105K 1.2K 200
Imagines of Kpop boy groups. I take requests and I also write my own