Rising 🎀 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

4. the mckinley titans little kicker

3.4K 61 3
By Boonannaxdd

4. the mckinley titans little kicker

I Just Wanna Be With You - HSM 3
"all i wanna do, is be with you, be with you, there's nothing we can do, just wanna be with you, only you, no matter where life takes us,"

***

Spencer sat down beside Santana, his hand on her smaller hand, bringing it to his lips when he kissed her hand, "that tickles,"

Santana giggles in his ear when Spencer felt a shiver go down his back, "hmm-" Mr Schuester hands Spencer and Santana their piece of paper, "excuse me, this isn't the right key,"

Mr Schuester turns towards Rachel, when he hands his daughter the piece of paper, "no, that's actually the right key," Rachel looked at him, "this is the alto part,"

"yep," Mr Schuester smiled at his daughter, "Brooke's doing the solo," Spencer and the new directions started sending Brooke smiles when Rachel glared, "i-i'm Sorry, there must be some sort of mix up,"

Mr Schuester looks down at his piece of paper when Spencer smiled, "i thought i made it very clear that anything from west side story goes to me," Spencer rolled his eyes, "Maria is my part, Natalie Wood was a Jew, you know,"

Rachel looked at Spencer as Santana kissed his cheek, "i've had a very deep, personal connection to this role since the age of one," Mr Schuester looked at Spencer then towards Rachel, "well, i'm trying to shake things up a bit-"

Spencer smirked at his brother, "get us out of our boxes," Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, "you're trying to punish me,"

Mr Schuester shrugs his shoulders, "i think you're being irrational," Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, "i think you're being unfair," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "i think you're being unfair to Brooke,"

Brooke half smiled, "who might've been happy about getting her first solo," Rachel looks at Mr Schuester then towards Brooke, "Brooke knows how much i respect her, and I think she would agree with me that she's not ready for such an iconic role as Maria,"

Mercedes who stood beside Kurt raked her hand, "wait," everybody turns their attention to Mercedes, "i'm a jet?"

Spencer raised his hands, "i'm a jet too," Rachel put her piece of paper onto the piano, stomping out of the choir room.

Santana kissed his boyfriend's lips, "the more times she storms out of rehearsals, the less impact it has," Mr Schuester looked at his daughter, who stood beside Tina and Artie, "congratulations, Brooke,"

Mr Schuester smiled when Brooke's friends sent her bright smiles, "this is going well," Spencer and Finn stood up, kissing their girlfriend's lips when they grabbed their bags, "Spencer?"

Spencer and Finn spin around when Kirt furrowed his eyebrows at Finn, "i'll meet up," Finn nods his head at his brother, "i needed to ask you something,"

Kurt pulls off his sunglasses when he smiled as Finn went out of the choir room, "uh, thanks but i ready have a date to the prom," Spencer looked at his girlfriend, "um, but i'm flattered, i know important dances are to teen gays,"

Kurt shook his head, "i'm not gay," Spencer bit his lip, "oh," Kurt half smiled, "i just.. i needed a favour,"

***

Spencer smiled at his girlfriend when he stood in his football jersey with his football helmet in his right hand, "hut!"

Spencer went towards the bag when he pushed it downwards when Coach Tanaka smiled at Spencer, "well done,"

"this is not that difficult, gentlemen," Spencer watched beside Coach Tanaka the boys jump over each other then roll underneath, "let's go,"

Spencer went towards Kurt, when he started stretching his legs and arms out, "just relax, okay?" Spencer smiled at Kurt, "remember what i told you, keep your eye on the ball, don't try to aim it,"

Spencer smiled, "okay, put your helmet on," Kurt looked down at Spencer's helmet what Spencer hand him, "it'll mess up my hair,"

Spencer playfully rolled his eyes, when he smiled again at the Hummel boy, "put the..put the helmet on, okay?" Spencer held his helmet when he helps Kurt with it, "god.."

Spencer looked at Kurt, "see good, red's your colour.." Kurt smiled at Spencer, "thank you for helping me with this, Spencer,"

Kurt looked at Spencer when he put his hands across his chest, "you're really cool," Spencer let out a breath, "keep the helmet, okay? i have loads more, but, i figured, the more crossover between glee and football, the easier my life's going to be,"

Kurt went past Spencer, "whoa, whoa, where are you going?" Spencer turns towards Kurt, "to get my music ready,"

Spencer's face fell, "are you nuts? you can't use that, Hummel," Kurt looked at Spencer, "but we did when we were rehearsing,"

Spencer shook his head, "practising and no one was around at that time," Spencer frowned, "look, so you know how much interference i had to run with these guys just to get you this tryout?"

Kurt looked at Spencer, "if you do it your way, they're gonna kill you," Kurt walked closer towards Spencer, "my body is like a rum chocolate soufflé, if i don't warm it up right, it doesn't rise,"

Kurt looked at his radio, "i'm doing this, i'm doing it my way," Kurt walked away from Spencer, "so are you two an item now, or..?"

Spencer turns around to Puckerman standing there, "he doesn't belong here," Sean comes towards Spencer looking at Puck, "Puck, you wanted to join acafellas, so what's the difference?"

Puck looked at Spencer's best friend when Spencer stared at his brother's best friend, "i'm a stud, dude, i can wear a dress to school and people will think it's cool,"

Sean and Spencer shook their heads, "please actually do that, and we'll see if it's cool enough," Coach Tanaka blew his whistle, "everybody take a knee,"

the football team crowd around Coach Tanaka, "six games," Spencer stared at Coach, "our kicker, Mr Langanthal," Coach Tanaka put his hand onto the player's shoulder, "is zero for 12 in field goal attempts,"

Spencer stared at his best friend, "as most of you know statistically-minded people know, that sucks!" he screams into Langanthal's face.

"so Mr Langanthal will thusly now be in charge of hydration services," Spencer smirked at Sean then towards Langanthal, "the next player that can get a football between those uprights will get his job,"

Kurt pats Coach Tanaka's shoulder when Sean furrowed his eyebrows at Kurt's outfit, "hi, i'm Kurt Hummel-" Kurt smiles, "and i'll be auditioning for the role of the kicker,"

the boys around Puck and Finn started chuckling when Finn frowned at his brother, "okay,"

Spencer grabs a football from the side of the bench when Santana comes quickly towards Spencer kissing him when she pulls away when he put his extra helmet on.

he sets it down onto the supporter when he hold it in place when Kurt presses onto his boom box, "i'm up on him, he up on me,"

Kurt moves his leg when he starts coming towards Spencer when the said boy kneels down, "don't pay home any attention, just crying my tears-"

"if you liked it then you should've of put a ring on it," Kurt lifts his foot when he kicks the football out of Spencer's hand when Spencer stood up, watching as the football goes through the two white posts.

"that was good, right?" Kurt titles his head to the side, "yeah, yeah.." Kurt lifts the helmet off of his head, "that's good?"

"yeah," Coach Tanaka ran towards Kurt, when Coach smiled at Spencer, "can you do that with a game on the line and ten gorillas bearing down on you who want nothing more then to taste your sweet, virgin blood?"

Spencer frowned as he scratched the back of his neck, as he was still a virgin, "hmm, sounds like fun," Kurt smiled at Spencer, "can i have my music?"

Coach Tanaka let out a breath, "you kick like that, you can wear a tutu, for all i care," Coach Tanaka turns Kurt towards the football team, "gentlemen!"

"we've found ourselves a kicker!" Coach Tanaka ruffled Kurt's hair when Kurt started doing a weird wave with his hand.

the corner of Spencer's eye, he could see Puck shaking his head with Sean smirking at his best friend when Samaria, Micaela clapped their hands from the slide lines.

***

Spencer stood beside Mr Schuester while the two of them watched as Tina performed Tonight without a single stutter involved.

Spencer and Mr Schuester clapped their hands, "great job Tina," Spencer smiled, "that was great, Tina,"

Tina looked at them, "you don't have to say that," Tina looked at them, "i was sh-sharp," Tina shooo her head, "i c-c-cant do this,"

Spencer looked at Tina, "hey, look at me," he put his hand underneath Tina's chin, "have to noticed the more confident you are, the less you stutter?"

Mr Schuester smiled, he knew he did a good job getting Spencer to join the new directions, "hey, i need you to be great at regionals, to do that, you've got to know that you can do this,"

Tina stepped back from Spencer and Mr Schuester, "you have to give the solo to Rachel," Spencer frowned, "she's better than me, and you'll know she'll quit it you don't,"

Tina picked up her bag from the auditorium floor, "i'll t-take one for the team," Tina walked away from them when Spencer frowned.

Spencer turned his head to see his brother, "Finn, what's up?" he furrowed his eyebrows when Finn went into his embrace, "it's okay,"

Finn cries in his brother's embrace when Mr Schuester looked at them, "come on, i'll take you somewhere,"

***

Finn looked at his brother and Mr Schuester when Mr Schuester taken the two teenagers to a restaurant, "thanks a lot for this, Mr Schue,"

Finn stood beside his brother when he watched as a dad and his son walked away from the food area, "i couldn't talk to our mom, you know?"

Mr Schuester looked at the two brothers, "yeah," Spencer looked at his brother, "how far along is she?" Finn looked away from his brother and Mr Schuester, "uh, i don't know, uh, a couple of weeks, maybe,"

Finn put the last pieces onto his plate, "it's pretty recent, i guess," Spencer looked at his brother, "well, what do you.. what do you need me to do? you want me to.."

Finn looked at his brother, "you want us to set you up with planned parenthood?" Finn shook his head, "no, no, it's not even a conversation,"

the three of them took a seat at a round table, "she's keeping it," Mr Schuester looked at Finn, "we've seen the guys around town who had kids in high school,"

Spencer frowned at his brother, "they work here or at the supermarket or pumping gas or worse," Finn shook his head, "they're caged, got no future,"

Finn looked at his brother, "i can't become one of those dudes," Mr Schuester looked at Finn, "Mr Schue, i've got to go to college, but we don't have any money, and.."

Finn looked at them, "we need a football scholarship, but the only way we're going to get one is if we start winning," Mr Schuester looked at Finn and Spencer, "i'm not a football coach,"

Spencer looked at Mr Schuester, "remember when we were working on that acafella stuff, and you helped me and Finn with the dancing? or mostly Finn?" Mr Schuester chuckled, "yeah,"

Finn looked at them, "you loosened us up, that's the football team's problem, Spencer figured it watching Kurt kick those field goals," Spencer looked at Mr Schuester, "check this out,"

Finn went into his bag pack, "i got this at the school library," Finn smiled, "did you know you can't just borrow books from there? all of them, expect for the encyclopaedias, but.." Spencer smirked, "it says in there that Walter Payton was a great dancer,"

Spencer looked at Mr Schuester, "in college, he-he won a dance competition on soul train," Finn smiled at his brother, "and he took ballet lessons, and he even got the whole bears team to take them the yer they won the super bowl,"

"that's how they came up with the super bowl shuffle," Spencer smiled, "i love that move," Mr Schuester looked at them, "let me get this straight you guys want me to teach the football team how to dance?"

Mr Schuester looked at Spencer, "i don't think Ken will go for that," Spencer smirked, "i'm the team captain, i'll will talk him into it,"

"look, you said you need guys for glee club, right?" Spencer smiled, "and if you help us win one game, they'll start to trust you, then i'm sure i could get some of them to join,"

"it's a win-win for the both of us," Mr Schuester looked at the two teenage boys, "eat up, Spencer, Finn,"

***

"this is garbage!" Puck closed his locker when Spencer and Finn stood in front of the football team beside Kurt when Sean sent his best friend a bright smile, "what the hell does Beyoncé have to do with football?"

Finn looked at his best friend, "why don't you ask Kurt?" he motions towards the boy who stood beside him, "because we seems to be the only ones who can actually score on this team even in practice,"

Puck looked at his best friend, "so we're taking coaching advice from lance bass now?" Kurt's smile feel, "well Puckerman, at least we can actually score a touchdown unlike you,"

Spencer glared at his brother's best friend, when Puck was about to attack Spencer, "guys!" Sean pushed Puck back to his locker, defending his best friend.

the guys on the football team, all looked at their team captain the towards Puck, "guys!" Mr Schuester looked at them, "athletes are performers, just like singers and dancers, thank about it, Jim Brown, Dick Butkus.."

"OJ," Spencer smirked at his brother, "OJ, right," Mr Schuester nods his head, "all pretty tough guys, all of them had big careers as performers,"

Spencer smiled at his team, "now, i don't think you guys are losing because you don't have the talent," Mr Schuester shook his head, "you're losing because you don't have the right attitude,"

"oh, i get it," Puck looked at Mr Schuester, "we have to think more like Amazonian black women," Mr Schuester looked at them, "think about it, if you can sing and dance in front of people, everything else is easy,"

"coach, please.." Puck looked at Coach Tanaka, "step in here," Coach Tanaka put his hands to his hips, "i'm down with it, i mean, heck, what do we got to lose?"

Coach Tanaka looked around the football team, "we gave up our pride when we lose to that school for the deaf, but at least Spencer got some good touchdowns,"

Spencer smiled, "sun tzu in his art of war to never let the enemy know you," everyone turns to Kurt, "our greatest weapon could be the element of surprise,"

Kurt looked at Puck, "don't tell me that you wouldn't be on your heels if the other team started busting a move on the field,"

Coach Tanaka blew his whistle, "okay, too much talking and not enough stretching," Coach Tanaka looks at them, "in the choir room in full pads in five,"

"that's five minutes! let's go!" Sean stood up when Spencer came towards his best friend, when they go towards their lockers putting on their football pads, "

***

"five, six, seven, eight.." Spencer stood beside Mike and Sean, "step, ball change up," Brooke smiled at the three boys who stood in front of the football team.

Mr Schuester nods his head, "duh, dah, dub," Spencer, Mike and Sean tap their foot on the floor, before shaking their hips.

Mr Schuester blows his whistle, "that's good guys," Mr Schuester looked at them, when he pats Spencer's shoulder, "your hips are still a little tight, okay?"

Mr Schuester looked at his daughter, "it's just like you're playing football, it's all about the lateral movement," he leans low, moving side to side, "just stay low and.."

Kurt pats Mr Schuester's arm, "may i?" Spencer smiled at Kurt when Sean sent Kurt a smile, "okay, um watch Kurt,"

Kurt smiled at the boys when he comes towards them, "all right, boys," Kurt looked at Brooke, "five, six, seven.."

Kurt started dancing, "hand, hand," Spencer, Mike and Sean copied Kurt's moves with ease, "point to the finger," they point to their ring finger, "hip, head,"

Spencer moved his hips to the right side, "oh," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "sneak attack back to the ring," the three boys point to their finger, "comb through the hair,"

Spencer put his hands past his hair pretending to comb through it, "and slap the butt," Spencer slapped his butt making Brooke chuckle at him.

Coach Tanaka blew his whistle, "okay," everyone turns their attention to Coach Tanaka, "that's enough for today, gentlemen, we'll work on it,"

Spencer half smiled, "just hit the showers," Spencer went towards his football helmet with Sean, where the number 14 stands out on his helmet.

***

Spencer looked at Santana, when he was in titans football uniform as it was the football game, "wish me good luck,"

Santana put her pom pom onto her boyfriend's arm, "you don't need good luck," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "wait, why?"

Santana just smiled at her boyfriend, "this is why.." Santana grabbed onto her boyfriend's football uniform when she connects their lips in a passionate kiss when Spencer rested his forehead against hers, "i love you so much.."

Spencer ran towards his football team when he turned back when Santana slapped his bum, he rolled his eyes playfully when he went into the huddle, "well, i think we, uh,"

Spencer looked around his football team, "really came together this week as a team," Sean smirked at his best friend, "yeah, a gay team,"

Spencer turned his attention towards Puck, "a big, gay team of dancing gays," Spencer looked at his brother's best friend, "shut the hell up, Puckerman!"

he shoved Puck back away from him, when Puck glared at his best friend's brother, "seriously Spence, it was fun in practice and all, but we can't do that out here in front of everybody,"

Spencer looked at one of his teammates, "it'll make us even more of a joke," Spencer shook his head, "no, guys we're at the top of the social ladder, okay, we're football players and good ones, so put your hands in,"

"one, two, three.." the football team put their hands onto Spencer's, "titans!" they broke apart when Spencer put on his number 14 helmet.

"all right," he looked at the football team, doing their football play, "divert right 87, on one," his eyes went around his football team, "break!"

the football team went into position when Spencer heard, "yo, QB!" the opposite team defender looked at Finn, "your mama's so fat, the back of her neck look like a pack of hot dogs,"

"give me some ketchup!" the defender kept rambling on, when Spencer looked at Sean and Puck.

"what did you just say about my mom?" Spencer steps towards the defender, Spencer pushed him backwards, "watch your back"

"down," the boys moved downwards when Spencer went into his original place, smirking at the opposite team running back, "set, hut!"

Finn was about to throw the ball to his brother when the defender who's as talking smack about their mom tackled him, "dang it,"

"punch and judy on one, break!" Spencer clapped his hands together alongside his brother, "Finn!"

Finn threw the football towards Spencer, when Spencer was dodging the defenders on the opposite team when he jumps up and grabs the brown football in his tanned hands.

"run, Spence!" his girlfriend's voice reacher his ear when Spencer looked around him, when he sees defenders coming towards him when he turns on his heel and runs towards the touchdown, "whoo!"

Spencer smiled when he sees his girlfriend smirks at him, "time out!" Spencer ran towards his water bottle when Santana smiled at her boyfriend as she was cheerleading alongside Quinn and Brittany, "dad!"

Kurt waved his hand up at his dad when Spencer smiled at Kurt, patting Kurt's shoulder with a smile while he drank his water put some onto his face, "i told you! i told you!"

Spencer huddled his team again, "jordan versus bird on one!" Spencer looked around his team, "break!" they clapped their hands when Sean patted his best friend's shoulder, "run!"

Finn runs backwards when he tries to find Spencer when the defender tackled Finn hard onto the ground, "ouch!"

"cupid tips on one," Spencer frowned at his brother, "break!" Spencer went towards his position when Spencer looked at his brother, when he leans downwards.

Spencer's heart was beating fast, as he looked to the side to see Santana looking at him, when Quinn was looking at Finn, "time out,"

Spencer does a time out gesture when the referee blew his whistle when Spencer huddles his team together again, "dude, we got to do it,"

Spencer looked at Sean who nods his head with Finn and Mike, "we will be jokes for the rest of our high school lives," Spencer looked at Puck, "if you didn't notice, we're losing by 3 points, i don't wanna be a Lima loser for the rest of my life,"

Puck sighed when he looked at Spencer, "truce?" Spencer held out his hand, bro hugging Puck, "truce,"

"yo, left tackle!" 99 of the opposite team shouted out when Puck and Spencer turns towards the team, "your mama's so fat, her cereal comes with its own lifeguard like baywatch,"

Puck looked at the defender, "hey, ankle grabber," the defender turns his attention towards Puck, "i had sex with your mother, no, seriously i cleaned your pool and then i had sex with her in your bed," Puck smirked when Spencer and Sean smirked, "nice Star Wars sheets,"

Puck turns towards Spencer when Sean patted his best friend's shoulder, "let's do this, captain," Spencer smiled, "come on, huddle up!"

the McKinley titans crowded around Spencer, "okay ring on it on three," he looked around the football team who unsure faces, "really?"

"yeah," Sean smirked at the football team, "all right?" Spencer looked around them, "come on, one, two, three, break!"

"hut one, two, three.." they go into their football position when Spencer pointed at the announcers who sat in a booth, "let's hit it!"

the speakers echoed, "all the single ladies," the McKinley football team moved toward their ring on it positions, "all the single ladies.."

when the front line stood up putting one of their hand on one hip with their hand out, "all the single ladies, now, put your hands up,"

the other half of the titans put their hands up, "up in the club, we just broke up," Spencer, Mike and Sean stood beside each other, their hands on hips, "i'm doing my own little thing,"

Spencer moves to the side when he put his leg out, with his head nodding up and down, "you decided to dip," they do a ball change, "and now you want to trip,"

Spencer and Finn stood in the middle smirking at the crowd through their helmets, "cause another brother noticed me," they moved around each other, "i'm up on him, he up on me,"

Spencer and Finn stood in the middle as three football players were on their knees moving their hands while Sean and Mike stood next to him, "don't pay him any attention," Spencer put his hands to his hips shaking them.

"just crying my tears for three good years," Spencer moved his head with his right hand with his left hand onto his hip, "you can't be mad at me,"

Santana digs her head into her pom pom watching Spencer dance, Quinn doing the same as she smiled at her boyfriend, "cause if you liked it then you should of put a ring on it,"

Spencer moved his hands, with his legs when he pints to his ring finger along with the McKinley titans, when he does it again, "if you liked it then you should of put a ring on it,"

Spencer combs his hands over his helmet like he did in practice, "don't be mad once you see that he want it," Spencer slapped his butt making Santana chuckle, "if you liked it then you should of put a ring on it,"

"oh, oh oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," he starts walking doing dance moves while moving his legs, "if you liked it then you should of put a ring on it,"

Spencer stopped doing a pose when he goes into his original space when Finn grabs the football, "hike!"

Spencer ran past the defenders and the opposite team when Finn throws the football towards Spencer, when he jumps up grabbing it into his arms when he runs towards the touchdown line spiking the football, "whoo!"

Spencer danced at the touchdown line when he starts break dancing when Sean and Mike came towards him, touching their best friend's shoulder, "we're tied!"

Spencer looked at Kurt, when he smiled at the boy as Finn looked at his brother, "you can do it," Spencer nods his head, grabbing the football from the referee, "thanks.."

Spencer looked where Finn is blocking the opposite team, "hike!" Kurt danced quickly to single ladies when he kicks the ball out of Spencer's hand making them get a touchdown.

"we won!"

Spencer held his football helmet in his hand when he goes towards Santana who wore a smirk onto her face, when she puts her hand behind Spencer's neck, "you made the team win, baby,"

Spencer looked at his girlfriend's brown eyes, smiling when he leaned closer towards her, "see, i told you, you didn't need luck,"

Santana smashes her lips onto Spencer's when Spencer smiled in the kiss, his tanned hands going onto Santana's waist where her cheerios uniform shirt covered.

his hands going onto her back, rubbing it up and down kissing her lips, "all i need is you," Santana smiled up at her boyfriend when she leans up and kissed Spencer's red cheek.

***

Spencer stood beside Santana with his arm around her shoulders, leaning down kissing her forehead, "hey, guys,"

Mr Schuester opens the choir room door with Mike and Puck behind him, "let's give a big glee welcome to our three new members,"

Mr Schuester motions behind when Spencer sees his second guy best friend behind Mr Schuester with Puck and Matt, "fresh off their big win on Friday night,"

Mike smiled at his best friend, "Noah Puckerman, Matt Rutherford and Mike Chang," Mr Schuester points at the two boys, "regionals, here we come.."

Mr Schuester clapped his hands while Mike bro hugged Spencer and Finn fist bumped Puck, Santana smiled up at her boyfriend, "let's start today with tonight from west side story,"

Rachel smiled when Mr Schuester gulped, looking at his daughter, "Brooke.." Santana and Quinn smirked when Brooke smiled, "show us what you got,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 47 6
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback GLEE SEASON ONE TO FOUR
118K 3.9K 22
"All I'm saying is... Try out for a club other than your art club." Harry insisted, pulling up with the car in front of the school, but making sure n...
60.6K 831 49
Riley Hummel used to be known as the popular girl who was dating a football player. That was until she joined Glee Club with her brother. Everything...
10.5K 580 17
π‘π„ππ”π“π€π“πˆπŽπ| ❝ when will you realize that i'm the one for you? ❞ ...