Yes, Sir

By Kota_G

She was just trying to make ends meet. What she didn't know was, ends meet was a sexy millionaire with the wi... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
8.0
Eilogue
Bonus Chapter Pt. 1
Bonus Chapter Pt. 2
Bonus Chapter Pt. 3

1.2

88.4K 2.6K 902
By Kota_G

Just a warning, some words are quite vulgar in this chapter so be prepared

•- Laine Bennett -•

The entirety of my day was lived in fear of Austin. He was a strategic man, and I had no doubt in my mind that he would strike. Soon. Whatever tactic he may use, it sure as hell wouldn't make me want to sleep with him.

He's attractive, I'll give him that. Okay, who are we kidding here? The man was downright gorgeous and there was no damn way I wouldn't take notice especially now that his mission is to get me to bed. Whose bed though? That's not necessarily important right now, but still it's a lingering thought.

I watch the clock hit five, and I watch everyone leave their desks and get ready to head home.

"Hey, you taking the train?" Mahalia asks, tightening her scarf as she speaks.

I grab my coat and belongings from under my desk and open my mouth to say yes, but Austin steps in just like he does every waking second. Not that I hate it.

"Actually, Miss. Bennett, I'd like to discuss your thoughts on the meeting this morning and I didn't get a chance this afternoon to discuss the benefits. Would you mind staying a little later?"

I narrow my eyes at him, trying to figure out what his ulterior motive was. There was no meeting after all, so nothing was of important discussion besides our deal.

I let out a soft sigh, giving in to whatever he was planning just to see what kind of plans he may have up in that little mind of his.

"Do I get a choice?" I ask, my eye brows furrowing together slightly.

He laughs gently before shaking his head, "I'm afraid not."

I toss my belongings back to the ground and turn to Mahalia who was eyeing the situation rather curiously.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow," I say, faking a smile so she can't see the fear that was bubbling inside of me.

She nods, nodding her goodbyes to both Austin and I before she heads towards the elevator.

"So, what's this about?" I ask, throwing my body into my chair and slouching down carelessly.

The less attractive I can look, the better.

"Rules need set in place. I'd rather not go into this with the wrong intentions."

I nod, understanding it entirely.

"So we have the obvious ones," he states, walking closer to me, "You get a raise if you succeed, and if you fail I get what I want."

Austin leans up against my desk, his knuckles gripped on the edge for support.

I think for a moment. Was there anything I wanted out of this besides pride? But then I realized, there was a chance, small but there, that he could actually get me to sleep with him. If that were to happen, even as small as it is because I can't express that enough, I need one thing done.

"On the off chance I give in," I start, making him smirk devilishly, "But I won't," I continue, "I need you to get tested. Don't take it the wrong way, but I just don't want anything to happen to me or you should I go through with it."

He's quick to respond, "Done. But you you should get tested too."

I run my hand around my neck awkwardly. Imagine my grandmother finding the results. It'd be embarrassing and I would hate myself greatly if she started asking questions.

"Fair enough."

He thinks for a moment before smirking, "You can't sleep with anyone until the deal is over. That's just not leveled play."

I shrug my shoulders considering I wasn't one to sleep around or even date. I had better priorities and they overthrew any desire to be with a man sexually and emotionally.

"You realize all these rules apply to you too, right? If I can't sleep with anyone else, then neither can you," I state in a matter of fact tone, making his face fall, "Still want to make the deal?" I raise an eyebrow, hoping he would reject his second chance.

"I have a hand for a reason. Unless we're taking out all masturbation which means you're going to have to hand over every single one of your dildos."

My cheeks blush to a deep shade of red. I wouldn't even tell Thea about those particular items, let alone my boss who wants me in bed.

"No, masturbation isn't off the table. Just sex with every one else is," I cough awkwardly, adverting my gaze to in front of me where I realize I'm left completely alone with this man.

"Wonderful. Anything else?" He asks, to which I shrug.

"Nothing more than it starts tomorrow," I say, standing up and grabbing my belongings once more. I put on my coat and lift my bag over my shoulder all while he stares at me.

I'm surprised I didn't throw up then and there.

"Have a good evening, Mr. Wood," I say in a faked polite tone as I squeeze past him and head towards the elevator.

"Oh, I most certainly will."

•———•

I hadn't dreaded coming to work since last week. But today was petrifying. Who knew what that man has up his sleeve. He could make a feather float if he so desired.

I was in the elevator with two steaming cups of coffee, and I wanted to dump them on myself so badly just to get a chance to go home and change. Was it rational? No. Not at all. But you have to do what you have to do.

The elaborate doors open and I step into the small crowd of people getting ready to start their work day. Sitting on my desk was a large bouquet already resting in a clear vase. I try not to seem to speedy as I walk to my desk. But if there was a card and someone got their nosy fingers on it, the deal would be off and I wouldn't get my raise.

The bouquet was stunning. White flowers were decorated with pine cones and holly. I was searching for a car when Brent and Mahalia stand in front of me, disrupting my actions.

"Ooh, who got you flowers?" Mahalia asks.

I shrug my shoulders gently, "I don't know. I can't find a card," I sigh to add onto my lie.

"Found it!" Brent calls, taking the small paper off the bouquet and getting ready to read it. I was quick to snatch it, making him frown, but it didn't mind him anyways.

'Tis the season to make good deals ;)

I shake my head at the card, humor forcing me to smile down at the small paper.

"So, who is it from?" Mahalia asks.

Before I could answer, Austin, per usual, speaks up.

"What a beautiful arrangement, Miss. Bennett."

I nod my head as I bite the corner of my lip from the inside. "Yes, that they are, Mr. Wood," I reply, lifting his coffee off the desk and handing it to him.

"Thank you. Why don't you all get to work? We've got deals to act on."

Mahalia and Brent say their goodbyes as Austin walks into his office. I immediately grab my phone and buzz into his office.

"Mr. Wood speaking," he says innocently, making me almost laugh at how much he isn't.

"You sneaky little bitch," I laugh gently.

He gasps theatrically, "That's no way to speak to your boss!"

I was staring at the beautiful bouquet, my entire stomach doing flips at how amazing the winter themed piece really was.

"You're right, Sir. How dare I," I reply.

There was silence on his end and I was quite confused before he spoke, "You best get to work, Laine. Wouldn't want to have to fire you so soon."

I roll my eyes and don't say goodbye as I hang up the phone.

If this was just the beginning, I'm in for it.

•- Austin Wood -•

Hearing the word, "Sir" come out of that pretty little mouth of hers did something to me. I couldn't figure out what, but whatever it was, it sure as hell needed to happen again.

After yesterday's activities, there was no doubt in my mind that I was making the correct choice going through with this. I can only hope Laine was well aware that I don't do relationships, or any of that bullshit. I'm sure she's very much aware otherwise she wouldn't ask for an STD test. In fact, just to play this game to it's full extent, I call my usual doctor on the spot.

"Dr. Antao," I greet, "I'm just calling to inform you that my new assistant should be setting up a date for an appointment very soon."

We carry on a quick conversation about said appointment before I hang up.

I was actually quite proud of myself for the flowers. Her comment about winter yesterday drove me all around the city during most the closing times just to find the perfect arrangement. I did however, set myself up in a lot of ways. She expected big, bold, embarrassing plays. But I knew that if I simmered down now, there wouldn't be couldn't mistake anything for more than me being competitive. I couldn't risk that.

I was unaware of my day's plans to an extent. She always told me in the morning but I hadn't had the time to check in on said plans since I didn't want her friends to find out. It was quite confusing to put into layman's terms.

I didn't want to seem too quick either. She needed to sit on our conversation for the time being. She needed to come up with her own strategy before I could make more moves. I didn't want this to be easy. Not that it would be considering her desire to win just as badly as I did.

It wasn't so much that I wanted to fuck her. Believe me, after I got home last night that was all I could think about, but my game was off lately. Women weren't throwing themselves at me, and I wasn't taking their offers so kindly. If Laine was in my bed with the sheets around her, then that would make it all the better.

•———•

I was sitting in my office with every intent to work, but I'd lost track of time. I'd been gazing out to the cold New York sky where the snow floated from the cloud and onto the ground below.

Laine was right, it was amazing. I'd never gone sledding or even built a snowman my entire childhood. I wasn't someone people wanted to do that with.

I was always the kid who got good grades, who doodled in his notebook during recess because the layout of the playground could have been much better. It was interesting to watch the snow fall so softly.

I'd already come up with my next order of business.

I had no time to think more on it as my phone buzzed beside me. I hit the button and greet Laine instantly.

"You have a call with an out of country investor at noon, some designs need signed off on, and your mother would like you to call her before she goes to brunch with The Women's Board."

I write her words down before stating, "I need you to make me an appointment with Dr. Antao. I'll email you his number."

"Okay," she replies.

"Have a good day, Laine," I whisper like someone else could hear us, but no one actually could.

She quickly hangs up the phone just as I expected, and I open a document to send to her.

Dr. Atao at Riverside Sexual Health Clinic

I attach the number and hit send.

I could hear her cough outside the walls, an a feeling of achievement flows through me.

She was already on edge and the games have just begun.

•———•

I have a 2-hour delay which is pretty fucking awesome I'm happy.

Austin my mans. Come on. Tell you don't love him. Because if you don't, we seriously need to talk.

•Climax King
•Summer Sex
&
•2,213.3 Miles Away

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 84 68
"This is a deal Miss Wonder Hart you can't back away " It was meant to be a simple deal right, I needed a job and he wanted an assistant what can r...
85.7K 779 8
They're playing a dangerous game, sneaking around in a place where they could easily be caught but I think that's part of the thrill . One hot mess...
207K 6K 43
Lotus Cortez has done things to survive, things that in the eyes of society are everything but moral. Pursing a better life she moves from Las Vegas...
8 0 4
*THIS SORTY IS ON GOING BUT I AN CURENTLY ALSO EDITING IT AS I GO ALONG. EXPECT A LOT OF CHANGES* Sophia Darling was a ray of sunshine. She saw the g...