I set the die that day- bnha...

By KanaRika4

If she was given everything she needed to succeed, to become the best hero in the world with everyone backing... More

character intro, prolouge and warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Omake #1: What if they did the 2v2 battles?
Final Chapter

Chapter 17

2.4K 84 4
By KanaRika4

Part two of the USJ mini-arc, angst and blood warning...sorry...I love it though so I hope you do too

Recap:

"Okay, I won't go easy on you either then" I replied with a bright smile, "If you make it out of this let's be friends okay?" I asked they seemed like good people so I really wanted to get to know them better.

"A'ight then, it's a deal" then he launched himself at me, I jumped out of the way and expanded my quirk range since they had spread out more, It was hard and slightly painful and I was already tired but I don't want to lose.

Resume

Noriko POV:

There were a good twenty lower level villains in the nearby area, and all of them were trying to attack me. Practice with Nomu made my physical skills pretty good but I was so tired it was hard to keep up my quirk and my reflexes.

I reached into one of the pockets from my thigh straps and grabbed a length of fabric much like Aizawa-sensei's capture weapon, I wrapped it around my fingers and used it to reach further and tie up opponents flipping over and around anyone who made it close enough to touch me. I used the Eraserhead-eque capture weapon like a puppet master would puppet strings, I moved my fingers around in various patterns moving the metal fabric around and with it the villains held in its grasp.

"Whoa! Thanks for helping me test this out, I put it in my costume when I saw Eraserhead in action a while ago but I didn't know if it would work the way I wanted it to! This is so cool!" I marveled at my hands for a few moments and the villains who were around me stopped sweatdropping.

"Are you even taking us seriously!" one of them shouted

"Of course I am silly, but this is just so cool, isn't it cool" I moved my hand and accidentally threw one of them into the water. "Oh my goodness I am so sorry!" I shouted as I pulled him back out.

One of the villains took this opportunity to attack me. He swiped at my neck, severing my necklace and cutting my neck slightly. I could feel the blood making its track down my neck, I couldn't feel the pain, however. It took me a minute to realize that I don't feel anything that my body does (aside from quirk pains) but I can feel things touching my body, my blood for example.

"Hey!" I called to him.

"What!"

"Thanks, you just helped me figure something out, I can't believe it took me this long" I giggled, proud of my discovery. I gotta tell Gaki later. I hadn't even registered that my necklace was no longer present upon my grazed neck. I took out the twenty odd villains surrounding me then pushed my quirk to see the plaza where Gaki was, Aizawa-sensei was holding his own against the villain's onslaught surprisingly well, it was very impressive.

I moved from the place I had been dropped and started toward the plaza, painfully keeping up my quirks distance. I noticed that there was another group of villains in my intended path, just on the edge of the plaza. I headed straight for them getting ready to fight them. One of them saw me and turned toward me.

"Ah good, I was just wanting to kill a kid" I heard him mutter with my increased hearing aide hearing. Wasn't he supposed to not kill me? Oh well, I had to fight anyways.

I threw a smoke bomb knowing it wouldn't affect me because of my quirk but them instead since they couldn't see. I sent forth my puppet like capture weapon once more. My reflexes were even slower than before, the lack of sleep was taking an intense toll of my fighting skills, I wanted them to stop attacking me. I wanted to tell them to stop, that I was one of them. But I was too close to the others, I was in the plaza now. I could hear Midori-kun muttering from the water about Aizawa-sensei who was fighting it out and being crushed by the Nomu. I knew he hadn't seen me yet because I was behind him, I knew that Gaki hadn't seen me either.

I felt blood come from my upper arm, it slid down quickly which meant it was probably pretty bad, but I still couldn't feel it so I kept on as if it wasn't there. My quirk was slipping, it would fade out and I would be left with seconds where I couldn't see at all before it came back. The radius around me didn't reach Midori-kun or Gaki anymore. I could hear them but not see them. I felt more blood come from both of my upper thighs, just below my dress. It was like they were trying to halt my movement by severing my muscles. But they weren't cutting deep enough, that or I was a medical miracle who could move with severed muscles.

I heard Gaki stop giggling and have it replaced by a loud squeak, he had seen me now. But, he can't do anything about it without blowing my cover. They nicked the skin right above my eyebrow, I felt lightheaded. All of the blood was leaving my body without me feeling any of the pain that came with it. It was terrifying. I just want my parents and Gaki I just want them to hold me even if I can only just barely feel it. It has to be better than this dread.

Gaki had gone over to kill Tsu-chan, I could tell he was trying to finish this up so he could leave with all of the villains, effectively helping me by leaving while still accomplishing his mission in a way- killing my classmates.

"Thanks" I whispered, face down, quirk flickering, exhaustion and dizziness making my small body want to give out.

I heard a bang and cheers coming from my classmates. Something that gave them hope must have arrived. All Might, he's the only possibility, the only one who could give them hope in such a desperate situation. If All Might was here it meant that Gaki wouldn't leave until he was killed, so I have to keep going. Keep moving. Keep fighting.

"Damn you All Might, now I gotta keep going a bit longer" my small voice was cracking, no longer holding the cheer it always did. I was getting ready to move again when something knocked into me from behind. I fell onto the floor, I felt my warm blood gushing over my entire back like it was all fighting to desert me first. Even my own blood had given up on me.

I was lifted off from the ground, my long green hair being clutched onto by one of my tormentors, I felt a light push on my neck where my choker would have been, no doubt I lost my bracelets at this point as well, the thought made me want to cry, they were gifts. But that wasn't something I should be worried about now. I had something against my neck, probably a knife. I was going to die. It was an absolute at this point.

"Why would a not even three feet, shrimp want to be a hero, it was inevitable she would die just like this" the villain scoffed disappointed in me before he slid the knife across my throat, slicing the skin, muscles, ligaments, and organs within. I let out a strangled cry as he did so. It drew the attention away from All Mights fight against Nomu onto my bleeding figure. I could only tell what was happening from what I was hearing before but now, my hearing aid was dislodged and everything was slightly muffled. There was a chorus of gasps and cries, shouts. I couldn't decipher what they were, I was losing consciousness.

"Sorry Gaki" I choked on the blood in my throat and then everything was black.

3RD POV

Almost all of the bodies within close proximity to the plaza were focused on the intense brawl in the center, All Might versus the Anti-symbol of peace. There was, however, a group of villains downing class 1A's little sister. Blood covered her small body, little bits of green hair were visible along with blue hero costume, but otherwise, it was all crimson. Just before All Might delivered his final punch there was a screeching cry that filled the USJ. everyone looked around frantically, who could it have come from and where did it originate. Nobody knew.

Looking to the opposite side of the plaza slightly hidden by trees they saw the most horrific sight they thought they ever would, the girl they had all pretty much adopted was laying in a bath of her own blood. It was seeping from a dozen cuts over her body, and gushing from a large gash along her spine. Her hair was being held by a villain with a knife, the knife at the end of a very large slice across her neck. Her gasping was loud enough to be heard from the staircase, either that or All Might having knocked the Nomu through the roof made the entire dome quiet enough that they could hear that well.

All Might was berating himself inside for not checking to see if any students nearby, aside from Mineta, Tsuyu, and Midoriya. If she died he would blame himself until the day he died.

The villains froze. The heroes in training thought it was because of the Nomu being thrown out of the game, but no. they knew that sound. It was the sound Noriko would make whenever she fought with Nomu too hard and ended up getting hurt. Shigaraki Tomura knew what was happening, he saw beforehand that she was fighting and struggling. He tried to get them out, but then All Might came in and distracted him. Yet another thing All Might was to blame for. And one day All Might would rue the day he was born, the anger brewing in the head villain was enough to cause the death of an entire country. At this point it was no longer simply "anger" it was a pure white rage.

He knew he couldn't do anything and it killed him inside. He knew he couldn't go to the hospital for her either, he was too recognizable.

Shinsou was climbing out of the trees behind her when she screamed, he looked up and ran at the same time Bakugou did. Bakugou picked up the fragile, bleeding, and dying girl while Shinsou remorselessly told the man to sit under the water until he could no longer breathe, then to come back up. It was cruel, but the man deserved to feel some of Noriko's pain even if it was just that of near drowning.

The teachers showed up shooting Shigaraki and forcing him to return to his hideout and tell Dabi and Toga what had transpired in the USJ that day. He was terrified, he was about to cry, and he felt guilty, it was his fault. He allowed All For One to send Noriko into the hero infested hell hole and now she was dying.

Bakugou ran up the teachers as quickly and carefully as humanly possible. He got to the top of the stairs near the back and started screaming his head off gaining the attention and shock of every teacher there. Several ran over, taking the toddler sized girl from her hands and running her outside to meet the EMT personnel and Recovery girl that they had contacted before leaving the main campus.

Recovery girl ran to the small child and was about to use her quirk to heal her when she realized that the girl had no energy whatsoever, healing her with her quirk would result in an assured death. They called a helicopter to pick up the girl and bring her directly to the hospital without the interference of traffic.

Many of the class 1a students were crying with worry for their small classmate and teachers. Bakugou was drowning in self-hate, he was right there and he didn't even notice until she screamed. She seemed tired today too, how had she lasted that long? Was she struggling the entire time just to stay alive? The more he sat there the worse he felt.

1A was dismissed for the rest of the day and told to stay at home, they were given the day following off as well. Ordinarily, students would be thrilled to have a day off, but the only thing all of them could think about was their injured friend. They were all, every single one of them; suffering.

THE USJ HAS BEEN attacked NORIKO HAS GRAVE INJURIES WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!? I know but you don't so If you like this, then look forward to the next chapter so you can know what happens next. Also, Bakugou kept autocorrecting to "bakugan" the entire time I was writing this chapter and nothing has ever been more frustrating. Anyways, have a good day everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 478 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
306K 6.9K 50
"๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?!" "๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข...
61.4K 2.3K 36
โš ๏ธŽ ๐„๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐‘ โš ๏ธŽ (OP Fem reader) 'What would happen if I destroyed the whole planet...' In Which - a girl who encountered an error, now remember her...
5.6K 184 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...