I set the die that day- bnha...

By KanaRika4

If she was given everything she needed to succeed, to become the best hero in the world with everyone backing... More

character intro, prolouge and warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Omake #1: What if they did the 2v2 battles?
Final Chapter

Chapter 15

2.8K 84 31
By KanaRika4

Recap:

Suddenly there is a ring of the generic apple ringtone and everyone looks for where it might be coming from. We can't figure it out until All Might pulls a phone out of somewhere in his spandex costume and yells "I AM HERE THROUGH A MOBILE PHONE!" more than half of 1A laughs at his introduction while the rest are trying desperately to listen in to his conversation even though they are on the bleachers and he is near the fighting block.

His face turns serious after a few seconds and he instructs us all to return to class and wait for our next teacher, declaring that practical training is now over. Then he runs out through one of the many entrances.

Resume

3rd POV

"Repeat that again Tsukauchi" All might requests not quite believing what he has heard.

"The villain struck again, they used a hero intern who just graduated from U.A. to send a message, they controlled the man into making a crude imitation of their killings and write a message in the deceased hero's blood before having the intern kill himself, we are investigating and cleaning up the scene now"

"What was the message Tsukauchi?"

"We assume it was them correcting our name we broadcasted on TV this morning, it was simply 'Puppet', it is upsetting that the two heroes died but it did give us valuable information," Tsukauchi says trying to look on the bright side of this grim situation.

"Lives are never equal to information" the look on All Might's face could kill a man, luckily he went to an area of U.A that had no other occupants since his time had run out.

"This information could save more hero lives, did you forget this villain's body count? It's in the thousands! Any information we get brings us a step closer to catching them and ending this decade-long crusade against the hero population!" Tsukauchi was getting ready to fight the number one hero on this point, he was around death often and frankly was starting to get a little bit detached from its effects, to him it was just another number, another case, another thing to be solved. Only this one case that has special significance to him, not only has several of his hero acquaintances been added to the list of casualties but it was also his first solo case assigned to him and has been his curse for the past 11 years, he lives with the constant guilt that thousands of heroes have been killed because he can't find some villain even though he has had eleven years to do it.

However, Toshinori only sighed in near silent agreement with the detective. "This was our idea we have to live with it, and I guess you're right, information is the most important in cases like this" All Might was not impressed with himself for saying this but he knew it was true and a heroes code is to always say the truth if possible so he did it, begrudgingly.

1A's heroes in training changed and returned to class, oblivious to their teachers mental suffering. Aizawa-sensei was standing at the podium silently for a few minutes before deciding he didn't want to teach and dismissing them all to return home early since he hadn't actually prepared anything for him to teach during his planning period beforehand.

Ilda was beginning to question the U.A. teachers qualifications but also didn't want to doubt the abilities of a certified pro hero. While the rest of the class was just glad to be able to leave, Hitoshi Shinsou especially just wanted to go home and complain about his failure to his cat and then go to sleep. The same went for Noriko Sachiko, though her plans fell less on the: complain to a cat she didn't possess spectrum, and more on the-sleep spectrum.

Noriko messaged her familial cohorts that she would be returning to the hideout early. Toga was beyond excited for her friends return. Dabi and Shigaraki were just as excited but they hid it under faked annoyance. Kurogiri offered to pick her up once she got a bit away from the school but she denied saying she needed to pick things up on the way back. She didn't specify what these 'things' were however which was mildly concerning since she didn't usually go anywhere without saying exactly where she was going or making one of the group members carry her on their shoulders to wherever she wanted to go pointing the way like she was leading an army. Which honestly was quite adorable and Shigaraki had secretly taken multiple photographs of her doing just that not that he would show anybody or ever admit to having taken them.

The league of villains set about cleaning her room and making her bed preparing for her inevitable crash when she got home.

Meanwhile, Noriko had stopped at a popular pizza place that had been recommended to her during lunch yesterday. She wanted to surprise her comrades with making them dinner but was far too tired for that so she opted for buying out and making it a secret.

But as always purchasing things was a hassle for the toddler sized teenager. "Hello sweetie, where's your mother? Did you get separated?" the lady at the counter said peering down at her while also looking around the small parlor for someone who could be the parent of the small girl.

"Um no..." there was a reason she usually brought her villainous friends. They were tall. They looked like they could be out buying things and overall doing things that people under five should not be doing or shouldn't be able to do. "I came here on my own..." she didn't like explaining things or telling people they were wrong it made her feel rude. Being rude was Shigarakis specialty. She might go around killing heroes but she never actually said anything to them in a way that caused conversation, it was just a statement and then they were dead.

"Oh my is that a U.A. uniform?" exclaimed the worker.

"Yes..."

"Could you be a high schooler?"

"Yes...again" Noriko mentally thanked the fact that U.A.'s uniform was so recognizable. It truly saved her here.

"That would mean you came looking for a pizza by yourself"

"Yeah"

"What size and toppings would you like then deary"

"Large, half with pepperoni and half just cheese, please" unlike many would think the league was pretty tame when it came to pizza, to avoid any conflict pepperoni and cheese was always the choice. They tried a ham pizza once but it turned into a war of pineapple versus no pineapple between Dabi and Shigaraki and then Toga jumping in with an obscure fact about another country commonly putting bananas on their pizza which made Shigaraki have a mental breakdown. That was a day that most of them tried to forget.

Fifteen minutes passed while the kitchen prepared her pizza, she just sat at the bar with her phone in hand looking through all of the photo's she had with her parents. She hadn't seen them in a while since they were busy and she didn't want to disturb them by calling.

Just as she was thinking about them and calling in general, her phone started playing the sherlock holmes theme indicating her dad was calling. She answered immediately.

"Hey dad!"

"Hi baby girl! Did you get into a high school you wanted?"

"Un, I got into U.A. I was first in the entrance exams, all thanks to you!" she was smiling ear to ear just hearing the man's voice brought up so many fond memories of her childhood that she nearly couldn't bear it.

"Wow! That's so impressive! Well done, I am very proud and will be sure to look for you doing the sports festival, I will point you out to all of my coworkers and say 'that's my daughter, she's gonna be a hero someday'" she started smiling even more if that was even possible

"Pizza for Noriko Sachiko!" a pizza worker called out pulling her attention away from her phone call, she wanted to multitask and keep talking while holding the pizza but the inability to do so was also one of the consequences of being vertically challenged.

"I gotta go dad, I was getting pizza for me and my friend when you called and I'm still not tall enough to carry the pizza and a phone at the same time"

"Awe are you sure? Do you want to try it and make sure?" her father was upset at the idea of finishing the call after not talking in so long.

"I'm sure, no I don't want to try I will just drop the pizza again and waste it~, I will call you again later, now Toga is waiting for me to return with this yummy cheese pizza so I better get back to her house before it gets cold or she starts looking for me, whichever happens first" she waited for her dad to say his goodbyes before going up to the counter and taking her already paid for pizza and pushing her way out the door.

Noriko was very late, she should have been back at the bar twenty minutes ago. They knew because they had timed how long it took for her to get home yesterday. All four of the villains started to get their outdoor clothes on in preparation for going to find her in case she was picked up by the police, be it because they thought she was a lost child or because they somehow found out she was the villain they apparently dubbed 'beheading'.

This exploit was brought to an end when she pushed the door open yelling "I'M HOME AND I BROUGHT DINNER!" the scent of pizza filling the bar and alerting the people in it just what 'dinner' was and why she was so late.

"KOKO YOU'RE HOME!" Toga bounded over to the girl and lifted the pizza from her small arms and put the greasy box onto Kurogiri's spotless countertop. The look of disgust was clear on his non-solid face and anyone could have seen it even if they didn't know him.

"HIMIKO TOGA" he boomed "TAKE THAT GREASY FILTH OFF OF MY BAR" Kurogiri had nothing against pizza and in fact quite liked it, but it was ruining his bar and that was something he simply couldn't stand for.

"Hehehe sorry Giri... forgive me?" Toga questioned hopefully, lifting the pizza box off he now dirtied bar and handing it to a waiting Dabi who had finally gotten up and off the couch. Kurogiri continued to look at her disapprovingly but didn't say anything and he didn't attack her so she assumed she was safe.

"Koko are you gonna eat the pizza with us or are ya gonna go to sleep?" Toga asked her friend.

"I'm not sure yet..."

"I got a movie so we could watch that while eating the pizza!" she proposes excitedly.

"Yeah, let's do it" Noriko then walks over to the couch in the common room taking her place in the middle and waiting for the rest of her companions to join her. They all climbed on with her in front of their large television settling in a way that they had easy access to the pizza and each other. Kurogiri had grabbed a stack of paper plates from a cabinet, he didn't like the grease from the pizza touching his pristine dishes, and the chances that Toga would drop and break something during a movie night was one hundred percent. 

A.N. I have the next chapter written and I'm working on the one after it because it is a two-part chapter so I want to post them at the same time so I will probably post that tonight or tomorrow because I am super excited about it and I am currently in my flex block at school so I have an hour to work on it. Hope you liked this chapter and have a good day, BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 9K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...
63.5K 1.6K 50
-------------------------------------------------------- In which Y/N wishes to be a great hero in the future and has been supported by nonother than...
1.2M 54.7K 66
Book I "There's no such thing as a hero. As far as I'm concerned, You shouldn't need some bullshit label to do the right thing." || Izanami Shi...
5.6K 184 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...