Yes, Sir

By Kota_G

She was just trying to make ends meet. What she didn't know was, ends meet was a sexy millionaire with the wi... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
8.0
Eilogue
Bonus Chapter Pt. 1
Bonus Chapter Pt. 2
Bonus Chapter Pt. 3

2.5

76.5K 2.2K 881
By Kota_G

I had a sex dream about Tim Allen.
Also there's a bit of mature shit

•- Laine Bennett -•

After Austin left, Thea came barreling into my room with a million questions as well as theories of her own. She'd managed to piece most of it together when she'd called me into the living room while I was making dinner. She noticed the same white Tesla parked outside that had been there Saturday.

I had no other choice but to tell her everything. It was a great weight lifted off my chest that I didn't know was there. Keeping something like this was unheard of in our relationship. But I knew I could trust her. She was never the type of person who wanted to be the center of attention. She had her moments, but doesn't everyone?

The likelihood of her telling anyone was slim enough for me to know that I finally had someone to talk to about all these swirling emotions.

"So, do you like him?" She asks as we lay flat on my bed, the side of our heads touching gently.

I let out a huffed sigh, "I don't know anymore. I'm not the type of girl who does stuff with random people."

"He's not random, Laines. Tonight was probably the best Thanksgiving this family has had since mom and dad died. Austin might seem like some stuck up the ass man, but the guy clearly cares enough about you to meet your family and still get head from you even after what happened on Saturday. He's going to show he's all tough and heartless, but I know for a fact that you both have some sort of mutual feelings for each other. And I hate to say it but, I think you have a small part of you that doesn't want your deal to end because you know that that'll be the end of him trying."

Our heart to heart had ended soon after once Thea began asking me how big his dick was and what it was like to have someone with millions hitting on me. Thea was always someone who could snap seriousness and humor on and off like a switch.

But I went to bed that night in fear that she was right. What if there was a possible chance I had genuine feelings for him? What if I was stringing this along just so I could feel something for a little while longer before the heartbreak sets in? Whatever the answer may be, I wasn't excited for Monday.

•———•

It was the first day I'd have to see Austin since Thanksgiving. It wasn't like I'd been refreshing my phone and waiting for a text, I'm not that naive. I know that it was a fuck up. The second I make it to the top floor, everything will go back to the way it was before both of us caved. We'll go back to the state of normalcy that was him trying to get me into bed.

The elevator stops on the top floor and I let out a breath before stepping into the main area.

I stride across the wooden floors to my desk where everything was just as I'd left it, not that I'd expected any less.

I set my belongings down and text Thea that I made is safely just because I didn't want to seem like a complete loser who waits for her boss to start her work. Even though that's exactly what I'm doing.

Once I was logged into my computer, I started going through Austin's plans for the day, which included the same as always. I sorted through his emails and even managed to secure a table at Divens for his mother and him tonight.

By the time my work was completed, or as much as it could be before his arrival, the elevator stopped on our floor.

I grab the agenda I'd jotted everything onto and stand as he steps off, adjusting his watch as he walks towards me.

"Good morning, Mr. Wood," I say politely with a slight nod in his direction.

I wasn't about to gush about our rendezvous to him or anyone besides Thea. Especially not in a professional setting that required a stable state of mind.

"Hey," he replies, drawing his eyes slowly onto me, but instead of the steel hard look I was expecting, there was something else going on in that mind of his. Something I couldn't figure out.

"You have a meeting regarding finances in half an hour, I scheduled lunch with your mother and I made sure to check with her before doing so, there are a few reports that need signed before the final pick up at noon, and here," I reach onto my desk for his usual cup of coffee and extend my hand towards him, "Just the way it is preferred. I have my calls directed to voicemail while I set up the conference room. Is there anything else I can get you, Mr. Wood?"

His eyes were damn close to rolling out of his head as he stared me down like I would crack similar to a porcelain doll.

"I guess not, Miss. Bennett. Thank you," he replies, his eyes squinting for a moment before I turn in my heel and cut this short.

I know I might be over dramatic, but I just wanted to feel okay about this. About what had happened. How people can feel so natural and not completely overwhelmed by the presence of someone you had a sexual encounter with is something I'll never be able to understand.

My sexual history isn't a list of people. There were only a few inhabitants of said list and all that could be counted on one hand. So you can imagine how it feels to go from knowing almost nothing, to blowing your boss in your bedroom because there is so clearly a sexual tension between you two and you thought it'd make it go away. I was a dumb bitch and I can own up to that title almost immediately.

I had all the coffees for the meeting arrive here on special order, and I was laying out the spreadsheets for everyone when Brent and Mahalia entered the room.

"We must say, Lainey Bennett, we are quite infuriated at your lack of informing us that Austin Wood was in your room," Mahalia says, crossing her arms securely around her chest.

I roll my eyes as I order the papers to match the seating chart I'd made at the late hours of the night out of my workaholic tendencies and not my burning fear of seeing Austin on this delightful Monday morning.

"Sometimes I regret introducing you," I sigh, signing into my iPad and prepping it for the notes I had to take. "It wasn't anything. He got pissed that I didn't show up so he made a home visit and my Grandmother invited him in. She practically shoved us into my room and nothing of importance is to tell."

I wasn't lying. Entirely. What were you supposed to say to your best friends when discussing a sexual encounter with your boss? It makes me fall into the statistic. I've never wanted to be defined by a number or another scandal. My life was drama free until I got hired here. It was the source of all evil I swear.

"I still think you're hiding something, and we will get it out of you even if it takes years. We have the time, and we will pry until we know every detail about your sex life, Lainey Bennett. You have been warned," Brent says threateningly.

It was weird hearing Brent's voice. My avoidance didn't seem to strike him wrong and I was happy about that. It seemed like whatever Mahalia had imprinted in my mind was nothing more than a friend worrying about me goingout with a mysterious man I'd never talked about prior to my announcement of the plans.

The two slowly back away into the void, or until they hit a wall and book it out of embarrassment.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh as I turn to finish what I was doing.

"What's so funny?"

I turn quickly in fear of my death, but am just as equally startled by Austin.

I point towards the door as my cheeks redden, "Just Brent and Mahalia. It wasn't important," I swat my hand to show it wasn't valuable information but he clearly didn't take it.

"Anything that makes you laugh is important, Lainey," he smiles childishly, making his dimples pop out. It was an interesting sight to behold.

Instead of pointing out how cheesy his comment was, I brush a stray strand of hair behind my ear and get back to work. I couldn't be caught slacking in front of the boss after all.

There was awkward silence in the room as he got to his seat, the final place I needed to set up. I swear this man does things just to crawl under my skin. He clearly knows how he makes me feel. I'm all sorts of a bubbly mess and I've lost control of everything.

I take a deep breath of courage before making my way to the end of the table.

I place his folder in front of him and as I turn to go to my position, his grasp on my arm prevents me from doing so.

"I meant what I said. I love watching watching your ass when you move, Lainey. What'd I'd do to just-" his hand lets go of my arm as the doors to the conference room open.

I hadn't even noticed they closed the damn sly fox of a man.

I make my way to my chair and I quickly get prepared to type.

The meeting went as planned for the first portion discussing the funding which seemed to check all standards of previous years, but as we turned to the discussion of price per project, things took a wild turn.

"I'd actually like to hear Miss. Bennett's stance on profit," Austin smirks, crossing his arm over his chest and leaning back into the egg like chair.

Everyone in the room looks around at one another, clearly not realizing I was she and she was me. I always knew I was invisible but damn.

I fix my posture and clear my throat, "I don't know if I'm the right person to ask, Mr. Wood," I say, eyeing the man suspiciously as he smirks.

"Sure you are. You sit there in every meeting. You must have your own thoughts."

I shake my head slightly, hoping he could see it from the distance. He nods in my direction, presumably telling me to state my opinion.

"Very well," I give in, "I think your budgeting is too high for the work you're providing. However, if you were to increase sales this year, you'd have a capability to meet the budget and your profit could grow drastically."

Austin hums in what I assume to be agreement or at least an understanding.

"What do you presume we do to get new clientele, Miss. Bennett?" Austin presses, making me roll my eyes.

"It's obvious isn't it? Despite the interviews and the scandals, it's always been about you. The biggest bachelor in New York. A large percentage of business owners even in this day and age, is men. They won't care about who is on Austin Wood's arm that day, or his latest date with a model, it's about the accommodations your company is capable of making for your clients."

Austin's face was stern. I know I basically degraded him in front of his employees, but it was the cold hard truth.

"Let's deliberate on this idea and meet back tomorrow," he says in a deep voice, making everyone a little fearful. Whatever string I just pulled, there was clearly a reaction.

Everyone gathers their belongings and prepares to leave, but Austin beat them to the punch. I watched hi back as he left the conference room, and I realized that I'm fucked. And not in the good way.

•———•

I'd finished cleaning up the remains of the meeting with the slowest movements ever. I was afraid to go back to my desk and find all my belongings packed up. Now I'm sure he wouldn't do that, but I sure as hell would.

I run a hand through my hair, loosening the small waves I'd added this morning. No matter how much I wanted to forget Thanksgiving, part of me was still craving more of him.

Walking to my desk, I was surprised to see everything just as I'd left it.

I was about to sit down when I saw a pink sticky note on my desk with the words, "my office" scribbled onto it.

I take in a deep breath and wonder if I should pretend like I was still cleaning or what. Was I being a pussy? Yes. But I don't think anyone has had the balls to stand up to Austin Wood in a long ass time.

After the internal battle, I make my way over to his door. I knock, but there was no response. I push open the door, the room a lot different than I expected.

His back was towards me and I contemplated leaving but my heel make a click against the wooden floors so my presence was announced for me.

"Close the door," he says, his voice aggressive. There was no way I'd be able to escape now.

I do as I'm told and the second the latching door was heard, he turned to face me.

His hair was tousled just as it was my very first meeting.

I make my way into the room further until I was lined up with his desk, a rookie mistake in my part.

"Austin, I'm sorry that my comments were inappropriate and I know you hate mistakes so if you-"

He shuts me up real quick by trapping me between his body and the desk itself.

"I love hearing you're aggression. It's the sexiest thing I've ever heard," he mumbles into my ear as his hands travel around my waist to my ass. He lifts me onto the desk and spreads my legs far enough for him to stand between my thighs.

I don't have any time to speak his lips immediately go to my neck and I'm lost for all capable words. I bit my tongue to hold back the moans that were surfacing.

He presses his hand between my thighs, and my hands tighten on his shirt. He grunts in my ear, the sound driving me entirely wild.

There was nothing more I wanted to do than to give in as he palms me through the thin material separating me from his complete touch. But Thea was right. I wanted to hang on. I didn't want to lose it like this.

"Austin, Austin wait," I say, cussing him to stop and pull away slightly. His face was full of confusion and I could tell part of him was worried.

"What's wrong, Lainey?"

I run a hand through my hair, parting it differently than it had been.

"It's not going to happen like this. We both know it's going to happen, but I'm not doing it on your desk, or in your office."

I lower my head in shame. I'm a grown woman who should buck up. It's just sex. World changing sex, but sex nonetheless. Fucking Austin Wood was on many people's bucket list, so why am I not basking in this opportunity like I should be?

It was quite embarrassing that I couldn't follow through today. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't let myself give in like this. I can't admit that I want him in ways that aren't true to what we agreed. It was terrible of me.

He sighs, returning to his space between my legs but now making any moves.

"Lainey, look at me."

I don't move.

Using his hand, he lifts my head gently. "I'm sorry I tried to rush you. I don't want it to be like this either. Believe it or not, I like this little game. But I do want you. Every inch of you, and I hope you know that."

I bite my lip gently as I stare into those eyes. Hauntingly desire filled. I was annoying myself at this point.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, making him immediately shake his head.

He moves his hands around my waist and tugs me closer, "Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything. Let me make it up to you, yeah?"

I raise my eyebrow curiously as a bright smile crosses his face, "Let me make you dinner, tonight."

I almost laugh. I'm sure he could cook, maybe. But I was so full of embarrassment that the idea of spending time with him after this just worries me.

"Why?"

Austin rolls his eyes, "Because believe it or not, I learned a few things from Chris. And if it doesn't work out, we'll order pizza. I'll throw in some Netflix too," He raises his eyebrows suggestively, making me squint my eyes.

"Christmas movies and I'm in."

•———•

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. Yer girl is sick and I got too invested in a game of sims. She's a fucking mermaid how can I not be?

Also I'm running dry on good warnings. But Tim Allen. The Santa Clause is my actual shit. And if you think it's too soon for them to watch Christmas movies, suck my big toe they can do whatever the fuck they want.

•Climax King
•Summer Sex
&
•2,213.3 Miles Away

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 185 21
Elizabeth Taylor is not fabulous, she works hard as a bartender at night, saves money as best she can, and is struggling to help her ageing father pa...
2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
85.7K 779 8
They're playing a dangerous game, sneaking around in a place where they could easily be caught but I think that's part of the thrill . One hot mess...
8 0 4
*THIS SORTY IS ON GOING BUT I AN CURENTLY ALSO EDITING IT AS I GO ALONG. EXPECT A LOT OF CHANGES* Sophia Darling was a ray of sunshine. She saw the g...