Selena's Sister

By kkatieekloss

I'm Michelle, Selena Gomez's little sister. She's always there for me and I'm always there for her. What's it... More

Selena's Sister
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Part 1
Chapter 31 Part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's Note
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
PLEASE READ
A/N
Chapter 54
A/N
Guess What?
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
AN
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 40

473 18 11
By kkatieekloss

SHELLY

"I came to see you, actually."

"Why? Why would you come see me? We never see eye to eye, and we don't like each other."

"Look, Selena didn't ask me to come, so don't think that. I feel like this relationship of ours didn't start off very well, so, since no one is home, I want to spend time with you, and become, friends?"

"Fine, Justin. Come in." I said moving aside for him to walk in.

"Thanks." I heard him mumble.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked sitting down on the couch.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Do you want to go out for lunch?" He asked looking over at me.

"Sure." He smiled and got up and grabbed his keys. He opened the front door for me.

"Thank you."

"No problem." He smiled and then opened the door to his car for me.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"You're welcome." He said jogging around the front of his car and getting in.

He started the engine and it roared.

"I like your car." His Audi was leopard print, it was nice.

"Thanks, I do too." He smiled placing his hands on the dashboard.

He drove out of the driveway and we were on the highway.

"Let me ask you a question." I said looking over at him.

"Shoot." He said keeping his eyes on the road.

"Why would you get a car like this, like, with a crazy design on the outside. Don't you think people will find you easily?"

He laughed.

"Ya know?" He said before looking over at me for a brief second, "I never thought of that. I mean I wanted something different than white, black, silver, you know? So I went with something crazy!"

I laughed and he smiled.

"We're here." He said. He got out and walked to the seat behind him to grab his snap back. He place it backwards on his head, and walked over to me.

"Ok, let's go!" He says throwing his arm over my shoulder as if we've been friends for a while. It doesn't really bother me, so I let him keep it there. We walk into the little deli.

"This place is so cute!" I whisper to him.

"Yeah, it's so cute!" He said 'cute' as if he was a teenage girl. I laughed and he laughed too.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Um, Turkey, Lettuce, and Mayonnaise on Italian bread please."

"Sure. Grab us a table and I'll be over in a few minutes." I nod. He turns to the cashier and tell him our orders.

I sit at a table waiting for him. I have to say, he's very sweet to me. I liked him before Sel and him were dating, and then in the beginning of their relationship, he was a gentlemen and I didn't mind. I have to admit, we had so much fun. I was maybe 8 or 9 at the time and we would have so much fun.

And then be became a 'bad boy' and hurt Selena or she hurt him, but her being my sister, I take her side. I always wonder why she goes back to him after everything that has happened, but so far today, he's sweet, and that's what she loves about him.

"Here ya go." He says placing a wrapped sandwich in front of me.

"Thank you."

"Yeah, no problem." He says as he's chewing and a shredded lettuce fell out of his mouth and I laughed at him.

"Here." I placed a napkin in front of him and he cleaned his mouth.

"Thanks," he laughs, "usually, Selena would tell me to finish chewing before I talked."

"She tells me that too!"

"I mean, yeah it's disgusting, but I mean you asked me a question or told me something so I'm gonna answer you!" He says throwing his hands up in the air. I laughed again.

"You and Selena, you guys look so much alike, you literally look just like her when she was 15."

"Thanks." I said looking away. I'm not gonna lie I'm blushing. I mean, no one really points it out, that I look like her. And she was gorgeous when she was 15 (still is let's be real).

"No problem. You guys look alike but act different. I mean, you have like the same interests and stuff, but you're like different too. I don't know, but yeah." He says looking at his sandwich before taking another bite.

"I understand what you're saying." I nod and he smiles.

"You done?" I ask and he nods.

I grab his trash and throw it out.

"Thanks, you ready to go?" He asks fixing his hat and standing up. I nod and grab my denim jacket from the chair.

"Shit! The paparazzi. Ok, come on." He says holding his hand out for me. I take it and I can see him smiling.

"Justin! Who is that?"

"Justin, where's Selena!"

"Are you cheating on Selena?"

"Guys! This is Michelle Gomez. Selena's sister. I'm not cheating on Selena! Selena had an interview, and I wanted to treat Michelle to lunch." Justin said tightening the grip on my hand. We pushed past them and got in the car.

"I hate them, they're relentless." He says banging his hands on the steering wheel.

I just sat there, I didn't know what to say. He starts the car and drives away from the deli.

****

We arrived home like 10 minutes later and I couldn't stop laughing.

I opened the front door and stumbled in and fell on the couch laughing.

He shut the door, he was laughing too.

"Oh my god." I said finally calming down.

"Ah, that was so funny." Justin says putting his hand on his heart.

We kept laughing and said more jokes.

"Hey guys!" Sel said as she walks into the family room.

"Hey, Sel!" I said hugging her. She hugs me back and I let go and sat back down on the couch.

"Hey, J." She says kissing his cheek.

"Hey." He says kissing her on the lips. I just laugh again and he laughs too. Selena sits down next to me, and Justin and I look at each other. I point to him and he shakes his head no.

"What's going on here?" Selena asks, quirking an eyebrow.

"We went out to lunch, (she nods) and then on our way home Justin started making fun of the people in the cars on the road and we had so much fun." I say and he nods and smiles at her. She smiles at the both of us.

"Glad you both had fun!" She says.

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun, but it's getting late, so I'm gonna head out. Bye, Michelle, I had a lot of fun today."

"Same me too." I smiled standing up.

"Bye, babe."

"Bye, J."

"I'll text you later." He says and kisses her. She nods and walks into the kitchen to get water.

I open the door for him and he turns to me.

"We should do this again sometime." He whispers.

"Definatly." I smile.

"Just the two of us?" He whispers.

"Just the two of us." I whisper back. He smiled and gives me a high five, but I hug him.

"Thanks for today!" I say. He hugs me back.

"No problem." He smiles and let's go of me.

He walks out the door.

"Oh, and Justin?"

"Yeah?" He asks turning around.

"You can call me Shelly." I say, and he smiled wide.

****

Long chapter just for you! (sorry for any mistakes!)

Justin and Shel are friendly, who's happy?

I'll update as frequently as I can! love y'all! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.5K 27
What would it be like to be the step sister of Jeon Jungkook...one of the biggest stars in BTS (Bangtan Boys)? Yet you are becoming a star as well...
169K 4.8K 47
Y/n Gomez, Youngest sister of Selena Gomez, has just released a new song called "Wonder" and it catches everyone's attention even a certain person. I...
699 20 19
Hi my name is Selena Gomez I'm 16 years old, I live with my parents of course, I have two brothers Zac and Logan they are the best brothers ever, Zac...
65.9K 3.2K 30
I've known her all my life and yet we've never actually had a legit conversation. From what I know, she's smart and funny, not to mention kind and in...