Paper Planes| ChaeLisa

By Adeptarmy11

There are a number of reasons to love someone. They're all written in the Paper Planes. More

1. She Likes Pink & I Like Her.
2. Clowns Scare Her, But I Don't.
3. Because I kissed Her First and She Kissed Back.
4. She Likes Me Just the Way I Am.
5. Her Eyes Hold the Secrets I Long to Tell.
6. I Need Her, and She Needs Me.
7. She's The Answer to All My Questions.
8. We're Just Two Clueless Fools.
9. I'm Hers and Shes Mine.
10. I Love Her, And She Loves Me.
11. I'm her Island In the Flood.
12. She's Worth Fighting For
13. Because She's My Hero.
14. I'm Her One & Only.
15. Because She Pinky Promises.
16. She makes my Reality better than my Dreams.
17. I'm the Bonnie to Her Clyde.
18. Because Angels Exist.
19. She Holds My Sweetheart.
20. If Our Love is Wrong.
21. Home Is Wherever I'm With Her.
22. She's The King to My Queen.
23. She Picks Up The Broken Pieces.
24. Marry Me?
25. Kiss & Makeup.
Bonus: Wedding Hangovers.
Bonus: Baby Fever.
Bonus: Holy Jolly 🎄
Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. 🎅🏽
Bonus: Merry Chrysler pt. 🎅🏽🎅🏽

Bonus: The Best Kind of Crazy.

6.1K 243 402
By Adeptarmy11

"On a scale of one to ten how much does it hurt?" Lisa asks gently while wiping her wife's forehead with a cooling cloth.

"ONE FUCKING HUNDRED!" Chaeyoung screams as another contraction hits her.

"Here honey hold my hand," Lisa offers.

"AH NO!" Sandara stops her. "Do not do that. Too many people break their hands doing that. Here sweetie squeeze this instead." She offers Chaeng a stress ball.

Sandara was accompanying the couple while Chaeyoung was in labour since she knew what giving birth was all about and Lisa had been freaking the fuck out to say the least.

In fact it went a little like this....

•••
Not even two hours ago.

"MOM! MOM! MOM! Help me! I don't know what to do? She's hurting and she's screaming and the bed sheets are wet and I thought I peed my pants but it turns out I didn't and so I asked her if she peed her pants and she said she didn't. I called jisoo Unnie and she didn't pick up and Irene Unnie said that she was on her way and I don't know what's going on or what to do. Do I call an ambulance? Do I drive her myself? What do I bring?! Do we go to the hospital? I'm so lost and I feel like everything I learned in Lamaze class has left my brain and and and-MOMMY HELP ME!!!" Lisa cries over the phone.

•••

And thank the lord and saviour Mama Sandara scooted her but down to the hospital and worked her mother magic.

"Chaeyoung sweetie. Listen to eomma for a second. Take a deep calming breath with me." Sandara takes Chaeyoung's hands in hers. "One two three in....and out...in....and out....good sweetie just like that." She nods approvingly as Chaeyoung starts to calm down.

There's a sheen of sweat covering her forehead, her messy bun atop her head as a few loose strands stuck to her face.

"I know it hurts honey, and I'm not gonna lie this shit is about to get worse. But when it's all done and finished you are going to have a beautiful baby girl in your arms and it will all be worth it." Sandara says.  "Lisa honey, get some ice chips for her."

"Yes mam," Lisa salutes before running out the door to the nurses station. "Lady, my wife is about to give birth and I need ice chips right now before my mother chops my head off." She demands.

Back in the room Sandara did her best to keep Chaeyoung as calm as she could while she tried to work through the pain.

Lisa came back with a cup full of ice chips for Chaeyoung. She waited anxiously on Chaeyoung's hand and foot as they waited for her to be completely dilated.

After a few more hours of excruciating contractions Irene informed them that it was finally time.

"Alright Chae, Honey I'm gonna need you to give me one big push okay. Think you can do that for me?" Irene says from behind her mask.

Chaeyoung nods holding tightly onto Lisa's hand.

"You got this baby, you're doing so good." Lisa says while kissing her head.

"Okay, on three give me one big push," Irene instructs. "One...two...three, push honey push. You can do it. Give me all you got!"

Out in the waiting room Jennie sat staring wide eyed at the wall hearing every scream and groan coming from the room. She could only imagine the pain.

Right beside her Jisoo sat casually, flipping through the pages of her magazine and ignoring the sounds of what sounded like Hell.

'YANK THIS CHILD OUT OF ME!'

"Is she—Uh do you think Chaeyoung is alright?" Jennie asks her nonchalant wife.

"Those are the sounds of child birth," Jisoo answers, eyes unmoving from her page. "Something I do not miss."

•••

"Please please please Unnie...." Chaeyoung cries.

"One more Chaeyoung, just one more honey." Irene encourages.

"I can't, I can't," Chaeyoung shakes her head in tears.

"Yes you can, sweetie you can do this. You're strong baby you can do it I believe in you." Lisa says while kissing their hands. "Just one more honey, one more you got it. One last push."

Chaeyoung lets out a few deep breaths giving Them a nod as she prepares her body for yet another push. With a gut wrenching groan she gave it her best shot.

"Here she comes!" Irene smiles behind her mask.

"Oh no way I want to see!" Lisa says excitedly before going to look.

"LISA NO!" Sandara shouts.

But it was too late.

Lisa's smile falls almost immediately. "Thas...that's...holy Bloody Mary..." she manages to say before everything goes black.

•••

"Pabo. Fainting while her wife is in Labour. A classic Lalisa Kim move," Irene scoffs while inserting a needle into Lisa's arm.

"Ow..." Lisa mumbles cracking her eyes open slowly. "Wha happened..."

"You fainted idiot."

"C-Chaeyoung," Lisa manages to croak out in her haze.

"She's right over there. She's okay, just sleeping." Irene nods over across the room. "The labour really exhausted her, and so did worrying about you."

"The baby?" Lisa asks anxiously.

"A perfectly healthy baby girl. A brown mess of hair, your big eyes and Chae's chubby cheeks." Irene smiles softly while checking Lisa's vitals.

The news brings a small smile to Lisa's lips too. "Can I see her?"

"She's getting her shots right now with eomma. Don't worry, you'll be able to soon. As of right now, your baby has no name. So please, tell me my nieces name." Irene says making Lisa chuckle softly.

"Hana Leeyoung Kim." Lisa answers.

"Kim?" Irene smiles at her sister. "No manoban?"

"I've always been a Kim at heart. From the moment eomma brought me home." Lisa smiles back giving Irene's hand a squeeze. "Thank you Unnie, for everything. Especially today. Chaeyoung was right, you're the doctor that would care the most."

"Yeah well," Irene sighs with a small smile. "Don't let it go to your head but I love you." She shrugs half heartedly. "Even if you're just my annoying little sister...you'll always be my little sister."

Reaching over they hug eachother tightly. "I love you too Unnie," Lisa says.

After pulling away, Irene smacks Lisa on the head with her chart.

"Ow! What the hell unnie!"

"What were you thinking when you looked!"

"I'm sorry Okay?! I didn't know it was going to look like well—THAT!" Lisa stutters.

"Well it's your fault you fainted you stupid head." Irene scolds with a pointed finger.

"Aish you just had to ruin the sweet moment." Lisa grumbles while rubbing her head, watching as Irene leaves to fill out the birth certificate.

•1 MONTH LATER•

Come early morning Chaeyoung woke up alone in bed. For the last few weeks it really wasn't anything new. After checking the time she heaved herself out of bed and headed to the nursery.

Sure enough her suspicions were right. Lisa was asleep on the floor beside the crib. She's done it enough that Chaeyoung ended up setting a small mattress on the floor. Ever since they've brought their little girl home Lisa would sneak into the nursery when Chaeyoung was asleep to have her little late night chats with the-majority of the time- sleeping new born. But she always ended up falling asleep too.

Sometimes Chaeyoung wanted to save her wife the trouble of sleeping on the floor by moving Hanna's crib into their bedroom. But they agreed in the very begging not to do that so that Hanna wouldn't be spoiled.

Leaning against the door frame, Chaeyoung can't help but admire how adorable Lisa looks. She's spread eagle on the mattress, her naturally wavy hair sticking out in every direction, a hand between the bars of Hanna's crib. The best part being Hanna's tiny fist wrapped around Lisa's finger. Her arm must've been numb by now being slightly elevated like that.

Silently Chaeyoung walks over to the pair. She pulls out her phone to take a photo of the precious moment first before detaching them and setting Lisa's arm into a more comfortable position.

As if on cue, Hanna's tiny fists clenches as her face scrunches up adorably. Her big eyes slowly flutter open to reveal chestnut browns. She stares up at Chaeyoung in awe, still getting used to her new surroundings.

"Good morning baby," Chaeyoung smiles softly at her. She picks her up out of the crib so that she could change her.

Setting her down onto the changing table, she quickly switches to a new diaper. She wraps Hanna in a warm yellow baby blanket she had gotten as a gift from Irene Unnie.

"Let's pick out some new clothes shall we?" Chaeyoung says carrying her over to the dresser. "Can you even see?" She giggles adjusting the pink hat resting low on Hanna's head. "Hmm What should we wear today? It's a bit chilly out...we're going to see your auntie Nini and Jichu today so how about some fashionable sweats."

Chaeyoung pulls out a Gucci hoodie along with matching black sweatpants. What else would you expect from a child that was Jennie Kim's Niece?

It was ridiculous to say the least to even think about her daughter owning this type of luxury clothing. Especially knowing full well Jennie ordered it custom made just for Hanna. Jennie and Jisoo were constantly spoiling the new born. From luxury clothing to Chanel jewelry. The one month old wore small diamond studs worth more than a college students tuition.

Chaeyoung shook her head at the thought. Her and Lisa were very keen on making sure they raised a well mannered daughter and not a spoiled brat. The two parents were very eager to start teaching that good things come with hard work. And hey it's never too early, but it can definitely be too late.

"I need to tell auntie Nini to stop buying you Gucci..." Chaeyoung says with a small laugh.

As if Jennie could stop.

"Okay, lets wake mama up now." Chaeyoung kisses her daughter's cheek. She lays down on the bed next to Lisa's sleeping body, letting Hanna lay on her chest.

Rubbing Lisa's back she leans over and kisses the mess of hair. "Mama wake up, it's breakfast time..." Chaeyoung coos quietly.

"Mmphm," Lisa mumbles smooshing her face deeper into the pillow.

"Come on baby, it's time to get up." Chaeyoung smiles kissing her once again.

Lisa turns her head to face her with a sigh. Slowly she flutters her eyes open to be met with her two favourite people.

"Hey there," Lisa smiles sleepily.

"Hey back," Chaeyoung smiles back, leaning forward to kiss her briefly.

"I did it again didn't I?" Lisa closes her eyes.

"Yup, I found you two knocked out like rocks." Chaeyoung giggles softly rubbing the new borns back.

"I'm sorry I keep leaving you alone in bed." Lisa says while shifting closer to the pair.

"I know, how dare you leave me alone in bed to sleep with another girl." Chaeyoung says sarcastically.

"You know me honey, I've always been a player." Lisa smiles.

"But I've always been the one you come back too," Chaeyoung smirks. "Side hoes ain't anything when I'm the main Hoe. Mama will always come crawling back."

"Park Chaeyoung!" Lisa laughs covering Hanna's little ears. "Don't talk to Hanna like that or her first word will end up being Hoe."

"Sorry," Chaeyoung giggles along with her.

"Aish you're crazy. Mommy is crazy Hanna don't listen to her." Lisa shakes her head with a grin.

"My girlfriend, my girlfriend she ain't no side chick yes just girlfriend." Chaeyoung sings playfully to Hanna.

"Come on buggers, we need to visit Jennie and Jisoo Unnie."

•••

"Alright do we have everything?" Lisa asks, slightly looking over her shoulder into the back seat.

"Everything that I know of." Chaeyoung says from her spot next to Hanna's car seat.

"Diaper bag?"

"Check."

"Milk?"

"Check."

"Phone?"

"Check."

"Stroller?"

"Check."

"Wallet?"

"Check."

"Baby?"

"Oh shit I knew I forgot something." Chaeyoung jokes earning a laugh from Lisa. "Kidding. Triple check." 

"Awesome, lets hit the road then."

•••

"Knock Knock!" Lisa calls as she opens the door to Jisoo and Jennie's apartment.

"Who's there?" Jisoo responds knowing full well who it was.

"Interrupting cow." Lisa answers carrying the car seat into the living room.

"Interrupting cow wh—"

"MOO!" Lisa shouts, laughing hysterically making Chaeyoung roll her eyes.

She really married the biggest freaking dork out there.

"Good one!" Jisoo highfives her with a giggle. "Knock Knock?"

"Who's there?" Lisa answers.

"Cow."

"Cow who?"

"Cows don't say who they say moo!"

And if it wasn't her who did then it was Jennie unnie.

•••

Later in the evening after spending the day with Chaeyoung and Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo were laying together on the living room couch while Jinsoo and Jinwoo had a nap in the play pen next to them.

"What movie is this?" Jisoo asks while laying in her arms.

"It's a blank disk, I think the label got ripped off by accident." Jennie says while clicking play.

"Oh, We'll have to print a new one off then." Jisoo says before taking a bite of popcorn.

"Yeah, lets see what it is first." Jennie rests her head back.

The video fades from black to a scene of ocean waves washing up onto the shore on a beautifully sunny day. White font appears on the screen displaying, 'Jisoo + Jennie.'

"Oh my god no way," Jisoo laughs softly. For some reason a light blush covers her cheeks. She's seen the video about a hundred times by now but it never fails to make her happy. She always got embarrassed when scenes of Jennie staring at her appeared, or when she was the one that was caught staring.

But all of the clips make butterflies flutter in her stomach, and her heart always seems to beat just a touch faster.

"Our wedding video." Jennie smiles softly at the tv.

They remember asking Lisa to be in charge of filming the whole thing and of course the younger girl hopped onto the opportunity. She ended up creating a beautiful video for the two of them, featuring a song recorded by herself and Chae of course.

The moment the music starts to play, Jisoo ends up singing along too. And as usual a smile graced Jennie's lips hearing her voice.

It was their favourite song. Their wedding song that had brought all of the guests including themselves to tears during their first dance together.

•JENSOO's WEDDING DAY•
2020 TAHITI

The dim lights were strung up around the room as all the guest crowded around the dance floor. The DJ had just asked the newlyweds to come up for their first dance. Friends and family flocked around them to get pictures of the couple.

Both of the brides were beautiful of course, but if you asked them they would say that the other was prettier.

With a shy smile Jisoo let Jennie lead her to the middle of the dance floor. The younger girl ignored the camera flashes, and everyone else in the room. Her brown eyes were only on Jisoo. It was like staring at angel, and Jennie is sure she's never seen anything or anyone more stunning than her new wife.

Taking her hand and pulling her close she hasn't been able to stop smiling. Neither has Jisoo, and that makes her feel even more elated.

The soft beats of the live band start playing as they start the dance. Chaeyoung's soft voice accompanies them making everyone in the room practically melt.

The reception was very intimate. Only their close friends and family there to witness the event.

(The best wedding song. Listen 🤗)

You say you'll be down in five
The smell of your perfume, is floatin down the stairs, you're fixing up your hair like you do

"You look beautiful Jisoo," Jennie says quietly while staring into her eyes.

"Thank you," Jisoo smiles shyly. "As do you Jennie." She whispers back.

"I hope everyone in the room is jealous of me. I'm sure they are. How many of us get to marry an angel in our lifetime?" Jennie says in order to make Jisoo laugh.

It works seeing as Jisoo laughs and softly shakes her head at her, saying a shy "stop it."

I know that I'll be a mess
The second that I see you
You won't be surprised, it happens all the time it's nothing new

"I've never told you this but I actually wrote this song." Jennie says still swaying them slowly.

Jisoo raises a questioning brow with an amused smile. "Oh really?"

Jennie nods with a proud smile. "Yup. I wanted something special for our wedding song, and I thought why not something from the heart?"

"I should've known. You've always been a sweet talker." Jisoo smiles at her.

There's a certain glint in Jisoo's eyes when she smiles at Jennie that way. That smile is reserved for Jennie and Jennie only. It makes Jennie's knees go weak, her stomach gets filled with a mess of butterflies, and her heart races faster than any sports car. It feels like it's just her and Jisoo. Like the rest of the world just disappears and the only thing that matters is Jisoo.

Like there's only a single perfect moment in the universe and she's living in it right now. With Jisoo in her arms, smiling at her like that, and her new favourite song.

It's always on a night like tonight,
I thank god you can read my mind
Cause when you look at me with those eyes
I'm speechless

Staring at you standing there in that dress
What it's doing to me ain't a secret
Just watching you is all that I can do
And I'm Speechless

You already know that you're my weakness
And after all this time I'm still nervous
Every time you walk into the room
I'm Speechless

Jennie spins Jisoo around making the crowd cheer and a heavenly giggle escape Jisoo's lips.

Once the older girl is back in her arms, she pulls her closer and continues their dance, singing along softly into her ear.

"It started when you said hello, it just did something to me. And I've been in a daze ever since the day that we met."

You take the breath out of my lungs can't even fight it
all of the words out of my mouth without even trying
And I'm speechless

Staring at you standing there in that dress
What it's doing to me ain't a secret
Just watching you is all that I can do
And I'm Speechless

You already know that you're my weakness
after all this time I'm just as nervous
Every time you walk into the room
I'm Speechless

Yeah, baby, mmm
It's always on a night like tonight
I think that you can read my mind
'Cause when you look at me with those eyes

Bye now Jisoo was in tears, which made a few of Jennie's appear too. Their really wasn't a dry eye in the room from that point on.

I'm speechless
You standin' there in that dress
Girl, it ain't a secret
'Cause watchin' you is all that I can do
Oh, I'm speechless
You already know that you're my weakness
After all this time I'm just as nervous
Every time you walk into the room
I'm speechless

Oh, you know it, baby

The song comes to an end just as Jennie pressed her lips against Jisoo's in a sweet kiss. One they both can't help but smile into hearing whistles and cheers from their friends and family.

They pull away, Jennie stealing another short kiss from Jisoo before they're smiling at the crowd in glee. For the millionth time that day Jennie can't help but look at Jisoo. Her beautiful white dress, paired with her braided hair styled perfectly down to the last strand, and that oh so heavenly smile.

Jennie has been waiting her whole life for this day. To say it was well worth it would be an understatement.

This was the best day of her life.

•PRESENT DAY•

There isn't a single time they've watched this video without crying. In fact it was one of the few things that actually could make Jisoo cry.

Of course they were happy tears. It wasn't only the best day of Jennie's life but Jisoo's too. She loved watching their wedding video for that reason. It was an excuse to relive the best moment of her life.

She sniffles her pink nose, earning a small squeeze in reassurance from Jennie's hand in hers. She squeezes back silently.

Their rings still sparkle together on their left hands. Jennie kisses the skin of her neck, whispering an "I love you."

"I love you too Jennie." Jisoo whispers back.

It was rare now a days for them to have a moment like this. Now as parents they barely had time for themselves never mind quality time with each other. Things like that were important and they recognize the fact that it needed to happen more often.

Even if you're a mother, you haven't stopped being a wife. Something they both needed to remind themselves of.

Jisoo turns over to face Jennie instead. She cuddles in closer, hiding her face in her favourite spot. Which was the crook of Jennie's neck.

Tightening her arms around her, Jennie kisses the top of her head.

Don't worry Jichu, I'll hold you till your final breath...

✈️ "When I do die, I want to be in your arms. Promise to hold me until I take my final breath."

•••
A/N:  10/10 if you know who said the quote. (Kinda obvs)

I swear to god this is the best fucking wedding song.

I love it. Listen to it and love it too.

It will be at my wedding. Y'all are invited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 19.6K 44
It's been exactly a week since Jennie started to notice the girl. The first time she saw her, the mysterious girl was wearing glasses, reading a book...
87.6K 3K 14
How can love be so unpredictable? Even if it's somewhere you'd never expect to find it. SHORT STORY Lisa G!P.
404K 16.3K 41
High school fic, where the rich heiress with everything, finds herself wanting to get closer to the girl who has nothing. Mostly Chaelisa.
214K 8.3K 26
DOCTOR AU • Love Triangle (Nayeon, Jennie, Jisoo) • Top Soo • Chaelisa • BTS • EXO I can't come up with a good summary right now.