Taking cover

By Battle_Penguin54

"I'm telling you! She died in a fire 7 years ago!" I boomed and raised my hands up in the air. He was sitting... More

CHAPTER 1: Missing
CHAPTER 2: My Life
CHAPTER 3: Unexpected Stranger
CHAPTER 4: The boss
CHAPTER 5: Mission
CHAPTER 6: Control
CHAPTER 7: Late
CHAPTER 8: False Information
CHAPTER 9: Close one
CHAPTER 10: A worthy Opponent
CHAPTER 11: Task
CHAPTER 12: Lock n' load
CHAPTER 13: The Plan
CHAPTER 14: A completely Normal Stakeout
CHAPTER 15: Hospital
CHAPTER 16: Screw Up
CHAPTER 17: Search
CHAPTER 18: Wounded
CHAPTER 19: Is this even qualified as an interrogation?
CHAPTER 20: Be Nice
CHAPTER 21: I'm here to help
CHAPTER 22: Thinking
CHAPTER 23: Suspicious
CHAPTER 24: Taking Action
CHAPTER 25: The Lab
CHAPTER 26: Apprehending the Traitor
CHAPTER 27: Bad Day
CHAPTER 28: Memory loss
CHAPTER 29: Quarters
CHAPTER 30: Are you sure its just a dream?
CHAPTER 31: Behind You
CHAPTER 32: Surprise!
CHAPTER 33: Freedom
CHAPTER 34: 6 Days
CHAPTER 35: DAY ONE
CHAPTER 36: Cut Short
CHAPTER 37: Back home?
CHAPTER 38: The Plan
CHAPTER 39: Just Acting
CHAPTER 40: Rescue
Chapter 41: Your Soul
CHAPTER 42: Do you Rememeber?
CHAPTER 43: The Greatest Friends!
CHAPTER 44: Nothing
CHAPTER 45: Forwards
CHAPTER 46: "Check Up"
CHAPTER 47: Number eight
CHAPTER 48: Frisk's Condition
CHAPTER 49: His Weakness
CHAPTER 50: The Riddle
CHAPTER 51: An awkward morning
CHAPTER 52: Her lastname
CHAPTER 53: New Clothes
CHAPTER 54: Expensive doors
CHAPTER 55: The Machine
CHAPTER 56: A creature lurking
CHAPTER 57: Still with me
CHAPTER 58: Frisk
CHAPTER 59: She ran
CHAPTER 60: The Voicemail
CHAPTER 61: Hate
CHAPTER 62: Frisk? Or 'Frisk'?
CHAPTER 63: The Liar
CHAPTER 64: Complicated
CHAPTER 65: Confusion
CHAPTER 66: It always has been
CHAPTER 67: Rest, then Work
CHAPTER 68: Friends
CHAPTER 69: Sans' Fear
CHAPTER 70: To protect
CHAPTER 71: He hates it
CHAPTER 72: Where's Papyrus?
CHAPTER 73: Scared
CHAPTER 74: Orange Maple Syrup
CHAPTER 76: Right here
CHAPTER 77: Title number 77
CHAPTER 78: Are you guys even reading these?
CHAPTER 79: this isnt the end
CHAPTER 80: The first fall
CHAPTER 81: He won't get better
CHAPTER 82: Her only desire
CHAPTER 83: Can you seperate reality from imagination?
CHAPTER 84: DICE
CHAPTER 85: Lets talk.. not really
CHAPTER 86: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
CHAPTER 87: the last time
CHAPTER 88: Its not their fault
CHAPTER 89: Gone
CHAPTER 90: Gullible
CHAPTER 91: And so would you
CHAPTER 92: Chara is there
CHAPTER 93: Hostage situation
CHAPTER 94: Frisk
CHAPTER 95: A Tained Soul
CHAPTER 96: Losing her
CHAPTER 97: Love
CHAPTER 98: Together!
CHAPTER 99: Off the Radar
CHAPTER 100: Taking Cover

CHAPTER 75: This Title is LIT

1.2K 60 211
By Battle_Penguin54

I actually have nothing to say... ^^ <3 love you all. Platonically, of course.

——

Frisk POV:

I didn't understand.
I couldn't understand, but I could at the same time.

Chara left this, I knew that. But what does it mean? She'll be their downfall? Is she going to bring every Mafia down there is in this world?

That's impossible! Especially with only one person! One human! A one man army? I've never heard of such a thing. 

I gripped it harder, making the thick paper fold and bend at the pressure of my hand's iron grip. "Why do I always have to be the bearer of bad news?" I mumbled to myself, eyeing the last one Mafia on the list that resembled my own Mafia. 'MMO' Sans won't be too happy when he finds this out.

If he finds out.

Biting my bottom lip, I turned around swiftly, squinting my eyes. I quickly folded the paper, creating a firm crease and looked around, trying to find a place to hide it so I could keep it away from Sans and Papyrus. They didn't need to know about this. I said I was done with the secrets, but it turns out I just add more and more on top of my shoulders out of habit.

Sans obviously can't use his magic, and Papyrus doesn't see anything but the good in people. I have to be the one to take care of this, even if it kills me.

How would I kill her? The thought of killing someone makes me sick. And another thing, I can't hurt her without hurting myself.
I'm not afraid to die for those who I care about. For my family.

I look down at the note for a second. 'Pathetic lives'? Is that what you would call the lives of such sweet creatures? They didn't create this world of chaos; they did.

Normally, I would but it in my pockets, however, these feminine pants barely have a pocket. Why even waste the fabric on a fake pocket when you can put real pockets?

Scanning my eyes around the high shelves, the couch cushions, even the cabinets in the kitchen and behind the refrigerator, not one place would seem suitable for the piece of evidence. Either too obvious or it would be found sooner of later if Sans was looking for something or Papyrus was cleaning.

Smiling a bit, I found a small gap in between the video player and the wood of the television stand under small TV Sans and Papyrus owned in their apartment. With it folded, it's only noticeable if you look for the thin creased edge of the white paper next to the black DVD player.

I will not forget where I put this paper. It's an important asset to my mission to take her down. I need to protect my loved ones.

Letting out an exhale of frustration, my heart was racing at the thought of keeping this very important secret from Sans and Papyrus. From everyone. I couldn't let anyone else get hurt because of my doing, even if it wasn't necessarily my fault, I wanted them to be happy and stress-free. Once I figure out what the note really means, I'll stay here and wait. But once I do figure it out, then I'll take action.

She's doesn't scare me anymore.

I breathed, closing my eyes and taking in the scenery from the apartment for what it seemed like the first time. The light peach walls and dark-wooded floors. The kitchen had black and white large tiles that had a half-wall for a bar and entrance to a dining room. 
Of course, the living room was the heart of the entire place, connecting the kitchen and dining room with just a large door frame.

Bringing my attention to the four doors on the other side, I had decided that 3 were bedrooms, and the last one was a bathroom. How did I know? It was because I lived with them when I was a small child before I was kidnapped.
Nothing really had changed, had it?

My anxiety was up, my heart was racing fast. I shouldn't have hid it. I should tell them.
What if they worry? What if they act on their own?

Suddenly, and loudly, two loud knocks pound on the front door of the apartment, causing me to jump and turn around towards the door, which was only a few feet in front of me.

"You keep this door locked, okay?" Sans' voice repeated in my guilty thoughts.

I look towards the doorknob as it began to rattle, and knock once more, three times, I counted.
I took a few cautious steps forward, I could hear my heart beating out of my chest and the knocks that were quickly growing impatient on the other side.

I should see who it is. The door is locked. They can't get in. They can't hurt me.

My steps were slow and my eyes were wide. I made it to the door and my body was involuntarily shaking. Three more loud knocks on the door went by. An angered, muffled voice was heard on the other side.

I hesitantly got up in my tip-toes, peeking through the exceptionally tall peep-hole, and looked at the unwanted visitor.
My eyed widened. My heart stopped and I scrambled away from the door as fast as I could and went to the far back of the wall, breathing heavily and fast. I was hyperventilating. I couldn't control myself.

What? How?! Why?! Why?! Why me?? What do I always have to be the victim in these situations?! Why am I always so helpless?!

I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to comprehend the person I just saw. Why me?!

Another fast few knocks pounded loudly, making me jump and start to cry. I was cornered, I wasn't getting out.

'Keep this door locked! Okay?!' Sans' voice said once more. I imagined it a bit more panicked than usual, because only the state I was in.

Go away! Go away! GO AWAY!

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
YOU'VE TORTURED ME FOR SO LONG! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

I..

I—

I HATE YOU!

I feel trapped. I feel helpless.
My two greatest fears have come true.

Chara was at the apartment door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 795 10
(UnderTale rightfully belongs to the amazing Toby Fox, I am not creative enough to make that masterpiece. There is a person named symphysins who drew...
27.2K 694 23
It wasn't your fault you were in this situation. It just happened at random chance, now you were stuck in a loop. A endless repetitive loop of death...
2.3K 65 26
Was this truly the last RESET? Sans wondered. But he knew only Frisk would tell, only this young girl would decide his future. He hated the thought o...
4.6K 102 37
Intro: The barrier was down. It had already been four week. Most of the humans were not pleased with the monster arrival, but since Mont Ebbot was...