Senran Kagura: The World of S...

By KazumaAkimoto

3 years after the defeat of Gabriel Reyes aka The Reaper, peace has been restored and everything returned bac... More

Main Protagonist & Characters
Chapter 1: Yomikawa Aiho, the Lieutenant of Anti-Skill
Chapter 2: Meeting the legends of the war, Yuuki Kotetsu & Homura Kurenai
Chapter 3: A Certain Imagine Breaker & Railgun, Kamijou Touma & Misaka Mikoto
Chapter 4: A certain nun from the Anglican Church, Index
Chapter 5: Neccesarius's priest, Stiyl Magnus
Chapter 6: One of the 20 Saints, Kanzaki Kaori
Chapter 7: Saving Index, the lies of the Anglican Church
Chapter 8: The Yomas return, Crimson Squad on the scene
Chapter 9: Deep Blood, Himegami Aisa
Chapter 10: The Alchemist appear, confrontation with Aureolus Izzard
Chapter 11: Beyond Imagine Breaker, The Dragon King
Chapter 12: The Sisters, The Radio Noise Project
Chapter 13: Avoiding the worst, Saving Misaka Mikoto
Chapter 14: Academy City's Strongest Esper, Vs Accelerator
Chapter 15: First meeting with GRIM REAPER, the eight apprentices of The Reaper
Chapter 16: The Yomas assault on the city, Neo, Gerardo, Kagura & Naraku appear
Chapter 17: On vacation, meeting with Umbra & Yozakura
Chapter 18: Angel Fall, Misundertanding with Kanzaki Kaori
Chapter 19: A mysterious girl appear, Misha Kreutzev
Chapter 20: Investigation of Angel Fall, the Kamijou Family's house
Chapter 21: The Revelation, Misha Kreutzev's true identity.
Chapter 22: Stopping Angel Fall, Kamijou Touma Vs Tsuchimikado
Chapter 23: Going for a date, Misaka & Touma
Chapter 24: A boy who love Misaka ? Unabara Mitsuki the stalker.
Chapter 25: The Aztec Magic, Vs Unabara Mitsuki
Chapter 26: An unpleasant surprise, Index got kidnapped !
Chapter 27: Ouma Yamisaka's reasons, to save the woman she love.
Chapter 28: A sister not like the others, Accelerator & Last Order
Chapter 29: The one behind the Radio Noise project, Amai Ao
Chapter 30: Protect what is dear to him, Amai Ao's last ride
Chapter 31: The girl who fear Imagine Breaker, Hyouka Kazakiri
Chapter 32: An intruder from the outside ! Shirai Kuroko on the scene
Chapter 33: Underground Mall's battle, Touma, Homura & Yuuki Vs Sherry Cromwell
Chapitre 34: A terrible danger, Vs Golem Ellis
Chapter 35: Sherry's convictions, Academy City's battle reach his climax.
Chapter 36: The Book of Law and the nun, Orsola Aquinas on the run
Chapter 37: Kanzaki Kaori's christian sect, Vs Amakusa-Style Remix of Church
Chapter 38: The tables turn, the true face of the Roman Catholic Church
Chapter 39: Saving Orsola, All out assault against the Roman Catholic Church
Chapter 40: GRIM REAPER's first move, Vs Saraku "The Reaper of Wind"
Chapter 41: The festivities begin, the opening of the Daihaseisai
Chapter 42: A beautiful woman, Oriana Thomson
Chapter 43: The woman know as "Mardi Gras", Lidvia Lorenzetti
Chapter 44: The Roman Church powerful artefact, Croce di Pietro
Chapter 45: Trouble up ahead, Vs Oriana
Chapter 46: GRIM REAPER's interference, Vs Xochitl "The Reaper of earth"

Prologue: A new life, Yumi & Miyabi

1.4K 16 1
By KazumaAkimoto

3rd Person POV

3 years ago, the world was plunged into the Second Shinobi Great War, a massive war that destroyed half of the city of Tokyo, at that time the war involve two legendary factions, The Shinobi Union led by Yuuki Kotetsu of the Shimada Family and The Yoma Army led by Gabriel Reyes also known as The Reaper who was a former operative from Overwatch.

In the end, the war end with the defeat and eradication of the person responsable of starting the war, however eight persons who were The Reaper's apprentices learn of his defeat and decide to carry on his will and goals in the aftermath of the war as peace finally return.

Present day

Somewhere in Japan, there is a city where the majority of its inhabitants are students, this city not far from Tokyo is called Academy City, it is in this city that the students separated in different schools followed a program called Power Curriculum, which the students follow to gain supernatural powers.

Meanwhile in a Certain High School, two people who have just ended their day at school were going home.

Yumi: finally it's over, i have to take a shower after all.

Yumi Hisame is a EPS teacher at a Certain high school and also one of the legendary Shinobi who played a important part of the Second Shinobi Great War as well as the downfall and eradication of her arch-enemy.

Miyabi: eh eh eh eh, you never change even if three years has passed even since the war.

Miyabi Shinkai was originally a student of Hebijo Academy and the former leader of the world saving team Shiroki Tsubasa ("White Wing"), she is also one of the legendary Shinobi who played a big role during the war.

Yumi: you know you too haven't change a bit.

Miyabi: you think ?

Yumi: yes i think so.

Miyabi: i still wonder how the others are doing now ?

Yumi: you mean Yuuki, Neo and the others we left behind ?

Miyabi: yes.

Yumi: i'm pretty sure they are fine, peace was restored when we took down The Reaper, i'm sure they have peaceful day just like us.

Miyabi: guess you right.

Yumi: come on let's go back to the apartment, Yomikawa is waiting for us.

Miyabi: okay.

They continue to walk until they get back to the apartment where Yomikawa was waiting for them.

Yumi's POV

After several hours walking, we finally arrival at destination, as we are about to enter Yomikawa open the door and greet us with joy.

Yomikawa: Yumi, Miyabi you back.

Yomikawa Aiho is a close friend of Miyabi who meet her 3 years ago before the start of the Second Shinobi Great War and is completely aware of their nature as a Shinobi, she is also one of the leaders and lieutenants of Anti-Skill, a law enforcement whose goal is to keep peace inside the city.

Yumi: yes we are back, what about you did your day at work was good ?

Yomikawa: yes, perfectly.

Miyabi: same with us.

Yomikawa: by the way girls can i talk to you both about something.

Yumi: yes off course.

We walk at the lounge, sitting on the couch and begin our discussion about something she has in mind for sometimes.

Yumi: so tell us what do you want to talk about ?

Yomikawa: well to begin with, it's about your powers, i know you both were shinobi for a very long time but is your powers are magic or science ?.

Miyabi: our shinobi powers are based on magic but different from those from all those church.

Yomikawa: i see, both of you were trained by peoples you liked right, peoples who were your teacher.

Yumi: correct, for me it was my grandfather who teach me everything i know about the Shinobi World and also trained me very hard that's how i developed my powers.

Miyabi: as for me i had these powers for a very long time, however during one mission, i lost most of my powers and memories and forced to retired from the Shinobi Life, but i regain everything back on the day a yoma named Orochi appear at Hebijo Academy.

Yomikawa: i see, the yomas are the demons that you both faced 3 years ago right ?

Yumi: yes and they were very difficult to deal with.

Yomikawa: i know, but you Miyabi and the Shinobi Union managed to triumph over them when their leader was defeated.

Miyabi: yes, the most annoying thing was the portals, everytime we taken them down more show up like an endless wave of enemies.

Yomikawa: i see, i can't stop thinking about it.

Yumi: what do you mean ?

Yomikawa: i mean if those portals open in Academy City, even Judgement and Anti-Skill can't fight against them if they keep appearing.

Yumi: trust us, those demons aren't like most of the enemies you've faced before.

Miyabi: only shinobi can take them down.

After hearing most of the story from us, Yomikawa said to us that the Dragneel and the Shimada Family are coming to town soon which make us happy.

Yomikawa: by the way, i receive a call from Yuuki Kotetsu.

Yumi: what did she said ?

Yomikawa: she said that she and her family will come living at Academy City

Miyabi: why the Shimada and Dragneel Family want to live here in Academy City ? did she said something about this ?

Yomikawa: well about that, she said that her house got completely wrecked.

Yumi & Miyabi: ehhhhhhhhhhhh ! her house got destroyed how did this happen ?

Yomikawa: well she said that her father and grandfather's consistent brawl was the cause of this and in the end both of them got severely punished by her mother.

Yumi: i see.

Miyabi: Fuyu and Hansuke did it again, no wonder Asuka act as a big sister for both of them.

Yomikawa: looks like she had a very hard time trying to teach both of them a lesson.

Miyabi: and more than you could imagine.

Yomikawa: by the way, those peoples you talking about aren't they like you two ?

Yumi: yes, The Shimada and Dragneel Family are composed of legendary shinobi and swordmans manly Fuyu & Hansuke Dragneel or Asuka Shimada, Homura Kurenai and Yuuki Kotetsu.

Yomikawa: i guess they are quiet powerful and popular.

Miyabi: they are Yomikawa-san, they've saved the world twice from the yomas and if the world got threaten again they will do anything to protect it.

Yomikawa: i see, eh eh eh eh.

Yumi: okay now that's done, i got to the shower.

Miyabi: okay.

i walk toward the bathroom and prepare myself for the shower as Miyabi and Yomikawa were both at the lounge, i still remember the time where i was with Yozakura, Shiki, Minori, Murakumo and the others, i can't help but smile for them, i hope they are okay.

Miyabi's POV

While Yumi was in the shower, me and Yomikawa were still in the lounge talking about things we did in the past and then she ask me how did i end up here in Academy City it was then i decide to tell her my story as a Shinobi.

Yomikawa: by the way Miyabi how did you end up begin a Shinobi ? you never told me the full story concerning the Shinobi World.

Miyabi: well, i guess you have to right to know the full story.

Yomikawa: you aren't not forced to tell me, if you don't want to.

Miyabi: no it's for the best if i tell you since you are the only one who know our nature as a Shinobi.

We sit down on the couch and i start explaining what my life was as a Shinobi and leader of Shiroki Tsubasa.

Miyabi: my life as a Shinobi begin decade again, after the death of my mother i decided to became Shinobi along with my childhood friend Imu, i enrolled at Hebijo Academy as my father was the head master of the school.

Yomikawa: your father was the head master ! that's how you enter Hebijo.

Miyabi: yes, but in the shinobi world there's Good and Evil Shinobi, The good Shinobi are under the order of the government and the Shinobi Council and the Evil Shinobi are usually hired for several job for several companies or Zaibatsu.

Yomikawa: whoa it's really tough in your world.

Miyabi: it is, the first time we meet Asuka and the Hanzõ girls was during the time i was brainwash by the investor of Hebijo Dõgen who was also a pawn of The Reaper using his body as his vessel.

Yomikawa: he was using Dõgen's body as his vessel ! do something like that happened to your friends Miyabi ?

Miyabi: unfortunately yes, with Asuka the Granddaughter of Hanzõ Shimada.

Yomikawa: i see.

Miyabi: well during that time, all shinobi schools were rivals against each other, well it was until Hanzõ was kidnapped and later sacrificed himself to saved Asuka from a deadly attack from Dõgen whose body turn into those of a yoma by eating one of them.

Yomikawa: arghhhh, that's disgusting.

Miyabi: it is, i remember Homura told me that he actually saw him doing that.

Yomikawa: i hope no one in Academy City will do that, arghhh that's so gross.

Miyabi: yeah, but the point of no return that i have crossed was when i attacked Ryobi and Ryona out of insanity after the loss of Asuka, Fuyu, Genji and Yumi, that's from that point that my mind became twisted until much later when Fuyu and Yuuki managed to bring me back.

Yomikawa: sounds like he's your hero.

Miyabi: not only he is my hero but he is also my idol and a model of inspiration, it was his will that make him able to defeat The Reaper.

Yomikawa: i guess you can explain everything to him when he arrival here.

Miyabi: Yomikawa, your my friends and Yumi's friends for three years now and you are the only one who know about our nature as Shinobi, but your colleagues in Anti-Skill will sooner or later notice who we are.

Yomikawa: i know but i don't think they will do anything against you and Yumi beside they already know who you are as they were made aware of the events of the Second Shinobi Great War.

Miyabi: i see.

Yomikawa: you know my job as a teacher at a Certain High School is peaceful but not all pink with some students especially one.

Miyabi: you mean that one student is causing problem ?

Yomikawa: he's not causing problem but let's just say he has a bad habit to get himself in trouble due to his misfortune and end up many time in hospital.

I was surprise not only that one of the students got himself in trouble even if he didn't wanted and end up at the hospital several time, i wonder how he is still alive like that, at that moment Yumi who has finished the shower leave the bathroom and tell me that i can use it.

Yumi: Miyabi, i have finish, the bathroom is yours to use.

Miyabi: okay Yumi.

As i going to the bathroom, Yumi who heard everything i said to Yomikawa ask her who was the student who got himself in trouble.

Yumi: Yomikawa what is the name of the boy who always get himself in trouble

Yomikawa: off course, his name is Kamijou Touma and he is a students of the same school we work as a teachers.

Yumi: i see, do you think he possess some kind of powers ?

Yomikawa: well he was label a Level 0 a person without powers.

Yumi: that's strange because when we were with his class i definitely saw a power coming from his body or more specifically his right hand.

Yomikawa: that's impossible, how he could have a power ?

Yumi: maybe his power is so powerful that the machine cannot detect anything from it even with the latest technology.

Yomikawa: i see

Miyabi: once Yumi finish in the bathroom we will go walk for a bit in town.

Yomikawa: okay.

After i get out of the bathroom, we leave the apartment to do a little shopping and on the road we come upon two girls whose one of them was a member of judgement.

Uiharu's POV

As we finished school, we were walking were we have to meet Shirai-san, as usual Saten does his things to see under my skirt much to my chagrin, in the road we meet a colleague on ours who work at Anti-Skill.

Uiharu: oh hey Yomikawa.

Saten: hello Yomikawa

Yomikawa: hi girls, finished school already ?

Uiharu: yes like usual.

Saten: Yomikawa: who are those two girls behind you ?

Yomikawa: these girls are my friends who came to Academy City after a some certain circumstances.

Yumi: nice to meet i'm Yumi Hisame and this is Miyabi Shinkai.

Uiharu & Saten: nice to meet you Yumi and Miyabi.

Miyabi: nice to meet you too.

Yomikawa: what are gonna do now girls ?

Uiharu: we planned to see Shirai-san who is actually at the judgement building and what about you ?

Yomikawa: doing some shopping with Yumi and Miyabi.

Saten: okay then see you later.

Both of us walk away from them, as we walking toward the building of judgement, Saten seem to be interested about both Yumi and Miyabi.

Uiharu: are you think about Yumi and Miyabi ?

Saten: yes, i know they are friends of Yomikawa-san, but i have a feeling that they have something we didn't know.

Uiharu: what do you mean ?

Saten: normally all espers have supernatural powers right ?

Uiharu: yes.

Saten: who said that both of them have powers who is not related to the city.

My curiosity take a hold on me as Saten said that their powers might be something different, so i ask her what are we going to do.

Uiharu: so what are we going to do ?

Saten: well first we have to go to the judgement building where Shiran-san is waiting for us and then once that's over we going to follow Yomikawa and her two friends.

Uiharu: you know she don't like that we spying on her and her friends.

Saten: i know but we have to know if those girls have powers, i sensed a energy similar to those of the espers.

Uiharu: i see, okay then we will do that after we see Shirai-san.

Saten: okay.

After several hours we finally arrival at the building where members of judgement work to keep peace in the city, one of those members of a colleague of mine that i know for a very long time, a Level 4 teleporter named Shirai Kuroko who is also the roommate and best of friend of Misaka Mikoto.

Shirai: ah Uiharu, you late.

Uiharu: sorry about that Shirai-san, we just finished school and we run into Yomikawa and her two friends.

Shirai: i see, but that's not an excuse, come on let's get to work.

Saten: life sure is difficult.

Uiharu: tell me about it, i have to leave you now, i have work to do with Shirai-san.

Saten: okay then, i come pick you up when you have finished.

Uiharu: okay, be careful on the way back to the dorm.

As Saten leave the building, i have a feeling that she will go spying on Yomikawa, Yumi and Miyabi and i decide to use the camera of the city to follow her movements.

Uiharu: i hope you will not do something stupid Saten-san.

Shirai: are you worried about Saten-san ?

Uiharu: well no, i know she can take care of herself, but i fear that she will do something stupid.

Shirai: i see, then let's finish our work here and follow her.

Uiharu: okay.

After several hours of work at the office we have finally finished and leave the office to follow Saten who has decided to spy on Yomikawa and her friends, but i have feeling that something bad will happen.

Saten's POV

After i have leave the office of judgement, i start following Yomikawa and her friends around, i need to discover what secret they have even though i risk high for spying on a member of Anti-Skill, but i have to do this, the powers those girls have are different to the esper powers the peoples of the city have.

Saten: okay, it's time.

Not far from my current position was Yomikawa, Yumi and Miyabi discussing inside the cafe like normal.

Yomikawa: so you mean to tell me that both brothers are constantly brawling when one of them say something stupid !

Yumi: yes, i have seen them like that before and it didn't end well for them.

Yomikawa: like getting beat up by Asuka for being stupid and brawling everywhere.

Yumi: you can say that.

Yomikawa: i never though the Shimada Family will still exist in the present i heard that both Hanzõ and Genji Shimada were members of an organization call OverWatch.

Miyabi: that's right, both of them were members of this organization several decade ago, it was disbanded soon after.

Yomikawa: and what became of them members who were with the organization ?

Miyabi: Angela became the new head master of Hanzõ Academy, Genji is passing time with Asuka, Fuyu, Hansuke, Daidõji, Rin, Homura and Yuuki, as for the others they are all dead killed by The Reaper with one exception.

Yomikawa! an exception ? you mean one of the former members survived ?

Miyabi: yes, his name is Jesse McCree he is a friend of Hanzõ and Genji during his time as a agent of OverWatch.

Yumi: not to mention that he, Genji and Angela are the sole survivors of the organization as the rest was taking down by The Reaper.

Yomikawa: The Reaper was this powerful ?

Miyabi: yes and we have a real hard time defeating them, but in the end we managed to finally defeat him and eradicate him from our world avenging Master Hanzõ in the process.

Yomikawa: i see, he must be very happy even if he is watching us from Heaven.

Miyabi: yeah.

Yumi: i wonder how Yuuki and Homura doing right now ?

Miyabi: i'm sure they are training a lot before coming here in the city.

Yomikawa: Homura Kurenai and Yuuki Kotetsu, those two are the legendary shinobi that saved the world from The Reaper right ?

Yumi: yes, you right, both of them have engraved their name in the legend.

Yomikawa: if they coming in the city then it will be a pleasure to meet the legends in person.

Miyabi: yeah, during the war, i was putting all my hopes on Yuuki and Homura and in the end they succeed.

Yumi: oh, it's already late, we better come back home.

Yomikawa: you right, it's late and it's begin to get dark.

Miyabi: let's go home.

As they prepare to leave the cafe, i follow them, however several Skill-out saw me and decide to attack me.

Skill-out: hey you.

Saten: crap, not now.

Skill-out (2): give us your money.

Saten: i haven't any money with me.

Skill-out (2): don't play dumb with us girl, either you give us your money or you going to be badly hurt.

Saten: you can go to hell, you dumbass.

Irritated by my words, the Skill-out members draw knifes and advance toward me with the attention of payback, until Uiharu and Shirai-san find me and take care of the Skill-out.

Uiharu: Saten-san !

Shirai: you freak, get away from her.

Skill-out (3): oh no you don't.

The Skill out members where no match for Shiran's teleport and got knock out right away, however one of them, activated the Capacity Down from their vehicles making Shirai-san unable to use her powers.

Shirai: damn it, i can't use my powers ! it is because of this thing ?

Skill-out (3): you notice right, this technologie is normally used to gather data of effects of this thing on Esper like you.

Uiharu: don't think you are going to get away with this.

Skill-out (4): oh : little girl want to play dumb eh.

Shirai: don't touch her you freak.

Skill-out (3): stay down you.

Uiharu: get away from me.

Saten: leave her alone.

The skill-out who was interrupted by me, put me to the ground and beat me up, something that enraged Shirai-san and Uiharu.

Shirai "angry": YOU FREAKS, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, LET HER GO NOW.

Skill-out (3): i said shut....

At that moment Shirai was about to be executed, A girl appear and unleash some kind of power against him.

???: Hokuō no kōrinotsurugi ("Ice Sword of the Norse Gods")

The girl summon ice swords and throw them toward the Skill-out and his accomplices, who got scare in the process, the girl is the same one i have seen with Yomkawa and the other one.

Skill-out (3): what the..... where did you come from ?

Yumi: i will fear the wrath of my ice.

All the Skill-out rush at her to attack, however they were intercepted by Yomikawa and the other girl who unleash his powers on them to make them see who they messing with.

Yomikawa: get away from her.

Miyabi: Aionion Petrosis ("Eternal Petrification")

A beam of light is released and turn the skill-out members into stone, the figure reveal themselves as the two girls i saw earlier.

Yomikawa: well looks like you teach all of them a lesson.

Miyabi: yeah, i can't stand seeing those pricks attacking other peoples.

Saten: you !

Yumi: oh it's you, i have a feeling that you were spying on us Saten-san.

Saten: well i wanted to know about your and Miyabi's powers.

Miyabi: well you can at least ask us instead of spying on us at the cafe.

Uiharu: great now you are in trouble Saten-san.

Yomikawa: not only her, you too Uiharu.

Uiharu: huh !

Yomikawa: you wanted to spy on us don't you Uiharu, to know about Yumi and Miyabi's powers, well you could at least ask us instead of this.

Uiharu: i'm sorry.

Shirai: Uiharu, who are those people, i know Yomikawa but i don't know those two girls.

Yumi: i think we better find a more appropriate place to introduce ourselves, follow us.

Both me and Uiharu tremble in fear thinking about what punishment they will do to us, as for Shirai she remain calm and serious, however this is due to the fact that she didn't know them and their history in the Second Shinobi Great War, when she find out who they are, she will freak out.

Saten: this isn't going to end well for us right ?

Uiharu: i don't know, but i'm already scarred about what punishment they gonna make us do.

After several hours later we finally arrival to the place where Yomikawa, Yumi and Miyabi live where a very important conversation begin as well as our introduction in the Shinobi World.

To Be Continued....

That's all for the Prologue of the sequel, i hope you enjoyed

After being caught by Yumi, Miyabi and Yomikawa, Saten, Uiharu and Kuroko followed them to their appartement where they will discover what their true nature really is and also at the same time will be introduced in the Shinobi World where Yumi and Miyabi were once Shinobi 3 years ago.

Next time on Senran Kagura: The World of Science & Magic

Chapter 1: Yomikawa Aiho, The Lieutenant of Anti-Skill

When Magic and Science collides, the story begins.

See you next time everyone

KazumaAkimoto out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 2.4K 17
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
124K 3.3K 35
"he got my heartbeat skipping down sixteenth avenue!" social media fic! charlie bushnell x reader started - 09/01/2024
153K 7.6K 15
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
19.9K 323 74
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...