Bulletproof (Tzukook Fanficti...

By natsuron16

Hanz Hoffmann or also know as Jungkook was former Delta Force Captain, Entrepreneur, Real Estate Broker, and... More

Character
Prolouge
Chapter 1: New Mission
Chapter 2: Recruit
Chapter 3: Dream
Chapter 4: First Met
Chapter 5: Operation Shadow
Chapter 7: Cypher part 2
Chapter 8: I Need You
Chapter 9: Serendipity (R18)
Chapter 10: Danger
Chapter 11: Awake
Chapter 12: Not Today
Chapter 13: Euphoria (R18+)
Chapter 14: Fancy
Chapter 15: Fire
Bulletproof Scout Ranger Info

Chapter 6: Cypher

145 8 0
By natsuron16

3rd person POV

Kuznetsov Mansion

Mikhail was in his office and sat on his chair. He was thinking about Jungkook and took a picture of Jungkook and knife. He stabbing a picture of Jungkook. "You will pay Johann for attacking my tower and sent my father to jail." He was angry. "if see that bastard I will kill him," he said to himself.

Woozi came into Mikhail Room. "Sir, I have a report," Woozi said.

"What's your report?" He asked.

"It's about a USB content of scandal, it was in Chanyeol hands," Woozi said.

"Don't worry about it Woozi, I do that job, I know about Chou family" he smiled like a devil.

--------

At military base.

RM and Bulletproof Scout Rangers and Twice Scout Forces had a meeting about Kuznetsov Family and Cube Organization. they're sat on the chair. " we need to protect Chou family and Flash Drive files Chanyeol Talks about to me" RM took a Flash Drive to his pocket. "this a Flash Drive chanyeol has given me, we need to hide this" He so serious.

"Maj.RM what's a content of this Flash Drive" Jimin said. He was temporary Leader of Bulletproof Scout Rangers, jungkook was confined in a hospital.

"scandal of Kuznetsov family. it's all about of illegal transactions, crime evidence and sex scandal of Mikhail Kuznetsov" He explained a content of USB.

Jihyo was back to the Military Service because she heard about Tzuyu was in danger. She sat beside RM. "that's My husband" she clapped her hands and smiled. RM look at Jihyo and Smiled. "Namhyo!!!" Bulletproof Scout Rangers and Twice Scout Forces members were shouted.

"aishh!!! you guys disrespect me, I'm your commander" RM and Jihyo said at the same time and they laugh. RM was Commander and Founder of Bulletproof Scout Ranger and Jihyo was Commander and Former Captain of Twice Scout Forces.

Jungkook POV

I'm here in a dark place, I think this an Abyss. I heard creepy voices and The devil laughs. I was walking. "you will pay Mr.Hoffmann" I heard a voice of Russian Guy, I don't know who is he? "you killed Vladimir" I heard him again. I never killed Vladimir Kuznetsov.

"who are you!!!!" I asked him and shouted. "reveal yourself!!!" I shouted again. I'm not scared to him. I saw Sana and Myself together and they happy I want to go with them. "Don't Go with them Johann, it's a trap" I heard some voice, I think is a God Voice. I do not follow them, God always saves me.

I continue to walking again and I saw myself at the funeral of Sana. My tears falling down, I miss her so much. I walked again, these place was so dark.

I saw myself again with Lisa, they're an argument "Leave me alone Hanz!!!!" Lisa was so angry and he followed her and grabbed her waist. "Why are you leaving me, Lisa?" He was angry. That time I was addicted to Alcohol.

"Because I'm Not happy with you!!!! You hurt my feelings!!!! You always mention Sana!!!" She was crying, he grabbed out her waist.

"Sana was dead," He said angrily.

"She was dead but you always in your heart and I'm a rebound." She crying and angry at the same time. She leaves him.

I saw myself was crying, this event was Two years ago. These all my fault I hurt many people around me. I was crying and I punched the floor "its all my fault!!!!!" I said to myself. "Don't say that Johann" Heard a voice of God.

"God is that you?" I asked.

"Yes, Son it's me," the God said. "Did you see a glass of water in the tree" I look in the tree and I saw the glass of water.

"Yes, I saw it. God" I nodded.

"Drink it and you will escape from the abyss," The God said. I came to the tree and I took a glass of water and Drink it.

I woke up in the hospital and I saw Tzuyu was sleeping and then woke up "Finally you're awake Hanz" she smiled and I smile too.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I cared you and I donate my blood" She answered my question. I look at her beautiful eyes.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Your body was Collapsed because of Poison Bullet and Blood loss," She said.

I remembered, Woozi Gun fully loaded of Poison Bullet. He shot me in my shoulder and then I tried capture Sergei and Woozi but I saw My Rival Mikhail and I fight him and I feel my body was weak and he beat me Several times and The stranger woman save me.

"Ahhh ok," I said. "How many days I slept?" I asked her.

"10 days" she answered. I was shocked, I waste my time to Abyss, this place was scary and full of pain.
"Are you hungry?" She asked me and she looks at my eyes.

"Yes" I nodded, I'm really hungry. She brought a Bucket meal of chickens and rice. She gave me a bowl of rice with a spoon and I took it. "Thank you" I speak Korean.

"did you speaking Korean?" She speaking Korean too.

"A little bit," I said in Korean. I eat my chicken and rice, it so delicious. She was eating too.

"I do you like it?" She asked me while she ate her food. I nodded and she smiled, I like her smile.

---------

We finished eating a bucket meal of chicken and rice. I feel my body was strong. "Tzuyu, Thank you for food." I smile while to look at her eyes.

"You're welcome, Hanz," she said "From now on, I will care you" she smiles innocently. She looks like an angel.

"Why do you want to care me?" I asked.

"I promise to Sana Unnie, Cares you because she doesn't like you to be alone" She held my hands and look in my eyes. "Finally I met you," she said.

My tears falling down, I thank God and Sana. Thank you God gave me a Woman, Understand me and care me. I promise will protect you Tzuyu from Kuznetsov Family.

Tzuyu POV

Finally Sana Unnie last wish was granted. I promise I will care Hanz for you.

I saw Hanz dropped his tears and I hugged him. "Don't worry I never leave you" he hugged me back.

"Thank you Tzuyu," he said.

I heard knock a door and came to the door and open it. I saw Mina Unnie and his boyfriend I think, this guy was familiar to me. "are you boyfriend of Mina Unnie?"

"No, I'm just a friend, My Name is--" Hanz Interrupted him "Hey Jimin, You always with Sharon" I look at Hanz, he's smiling. his name was Jimin, actually he so cute. Mina Unnie and Jimin Oppa was a perfect match.

I came to Mina Unnie. "Do you like Jimin Oppa?" I said silently, she was blushed. I think she likes Jimin Oppa. She nodded and I smiled. "Jimin Oppa, Mina Unnie lik---" Mina Unnie Cover my mouth.

Jimin Oppa look at Mina Unnie and smiles to her. "Don't say to him or else I will kill you" she said silently while angry. I pull out her hand to my mouth. "Sorry Unnie" I laughed.

I saw Jimin Oppa and Hanz was talking, I think they're talk about Mina Unnie, I hope so. I saw them happy.

Jungkook POV

3 days later

Los Angeles California

I was discharged in Hospital yesterday and I'm here in the shooting range, I held my M4 Carbine with Holo sight and hand grip. I shoot all targets and no missed. My shooting skills was improved.

I switch my M4 into M1911 and I shoot all targets again and no missed. My hands was fast than before. I shoot a target 6 times and no missed. I put the M1911 in the table and I took a M82 Anti Material Rifle.

I shoot the targets and it's all headshot. I stopped shooting and I put M82 in the table.

I went to my Gym, I lifted a 500 pounds of barbell 100 times this barbell was not heavy for me, this is weird. I can't feel tiredness.

I went to trend mill and I set in 60 km and I running so fast. I can't feel a tiredness and I finished a 60 km run. I think Tzuyu Blood was special, My metabolism was faster and strength was increased so fast.

I went to my locker and took my MMA gloves and I wear it. I went to my punching bag. I punched a punching bag and punched again, Elbow strikes, lower kick, punched and strong punched. The punching bag was Collapsed. My strikes was strong than before. So many sweat in my body.

I leave in my gym and went to living room. I saw Taehyung sat in the sofa. "Ohh Taehyung, no time no see" I came to him and gave him a bro hug.

"No time no see, Jungkook" he so happy to see me. "where have you been?" He asked.

"I went to Germany, I visited my Uncle" I lied. I don't want to tell about my Military activities.

"Where's my sister?" I asked.

"She went to her school after welcome your mansion" he answered. " don't say goodbye to you?" He asked. Why my sister say goodbye to me?

"No" I answered.

Tzuyu appeared from nowhere. "Actually, she say goodbye to me. She don't disturb you" she said. She actually live here because of her safety.

"Jungkook, who is this girl? She so familiar to me?" Taehyung stared at Her.

"She's a friend of my sister, she live here because she can't find any dorm in Los Angeles." I Lied him again.

"Don't lie to me, I know her. She Sally Chou a famous YouTuber who brought a mystery box on Dark web." He said while stared at her.

Tzuyu came to Taehyung "Are you Halfling Wanderer?" She look at him. Halfling Wanderer was Taehyung YouTube Channel Name.

"Yes" He nodded and Smile. "Nice to meet you Sally Chou" he wants shake hands with Tzuyu. She was shake hands with him.

"Nice to meet you Timothy Weber V" She smile. "What should I call you?" She asked.

"Called me Tim" He said.

I know Tzuyu and Taehyung was famous YouTuber in America. I love those Vlogs.

"So Tim and Hanz are you Hungry? I cooked some breakfast" she asked Us.

"Yes" we nodded.

I heard my phone was ringing and took a phone in my pocket. It was RM.

----------

Enjoy reading......

Vote my story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 33.7K 88
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
196K 4.6K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
83.9K 3.6K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
90.5K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...