♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... More

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[47]}

1.3K 66 26
By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Neose , Ochaco" Tooru approached us during break time. "Do you guys know it ? Do you guys know ?"

"What is it Tooru ?" I asked.

"If you talk to us like that Tooru , we won't have any idea" Ochaco added.

"So you two don't know"

Tooru is quite confusing at times ...

"The old shrine near my place is having a festival ! The Ennichi Festival !!!" She exclaimed happily. The two girls then squealed excitedly. They began talking about the Ennichi Festival , although mostly it was food.

If I were to talk about the Ennichi Festival , one thing came into my mind . My parents ... My mother and father , along with Haru-nii. My memories of my time during the Ennichi Festival were very hazy. I was around 3 at the time. But I still remember the Dancing ... Games ... and Fireworks...

I missed those times. Its been so long since I went to the Ennichi Festival , during my time with that woman , I wasn't allowed to go to public places. But now , I can !

As I was busy with my own thoughts , Tooru and Ochacho were already conversing with Momo about the festival. To my surprise , Momo never attended one in all her life ... Reminds me someone I know-

"Neose" speak of the devil.

I turned to the person walking towards me , 2 equally divided hair colors -white on the right and red on the left. Compared to my height , he was fairly tall since I only reached around his ears.

"What are you talking about ?" He asked in usual monotone voice.

"The Ennichi Festival that's being held tonight. Ochaco , Tooru and I are going. Wanna come ?" I invited him. I want Shoto to experience the Ennichi Festival as well.

He never went to one , even during our childhood together he declines my invites. Now , I know it'll be different. Shoto's changing , in a good way. I can see he's starting to open up and befriend others - notably Midoriya.

"Sorry , but I'm not sure if I can" he replied. That just suddenly shattered all my positivity - well not most of it.

"Oh ..."

"I might be busy" Shoto said. "Anyways , you go have fun with them. They are your friends afterall" he continued.

"But ... you are my friend as well" I mumbled, I doubt if he could hear it.

"I'll be fine , go have fun" he patted my shoulder.

"Ok then , how about I'll buy some snacks for you !" I said happily. Shoto responded with a smile.

Not only snacks ... But a special bracelet that only is sold during the Ennichi Festival. The Zutto issho charm bracelet. If two people both wear it , nothing can separate the bond between them. I'm going to buy a pair and give one to Shoto , as a friendly gift.

During lunch , Tooru and Ochaco kept on talking about the Ennichi Festival.

"Poor Momo , I'm pretty sure she wanted to come" Ochaco said as she ate her meal.

"Indeed , we should've have convinced her more !" Tooru suggested.

"We should respect her decision you two. We shouldn't force others in the things we want them to do" I said to both of them.

"Yeah..." they both said. "At least , we'll have fun together !" Tooru said happily.

We then chatted for the rest of the lunch break.

•~•~•

I was wearing a long yellow sleevless buttoned dress. I wore a black cardigan and white sneakers. I carried a shoulder bag for my phone and seeds-just in case.

"Wow ! Neose !" Ochaco exclaimed behind me. They were wearing civillian attires as well.

Ochaco was wearing a white polo shirt , black pants and rubber shoes. On the other hand , Hagakure wore a floral frilly pink top and shorts , and sandals. There was a headband , I presume to be on top of her head. It was hard to picture out what Tooru's hair style is because of the fact she is invisble. But I think its something cute , considering her outfit.

"Kyaaaa" Tooru squealed. "Neose , you're so cute ! Even in civillian attire , you're too cute ! Anything you wear just suits you !" The girl's having a fangirl fit.

"Tooru , you're making a scene" Ochaco sweatdropped.

"But it's true !" Tooru responded. "Neose's so cute , it makes me jealous! I'm sure many boys have a crush on you !" She pressed.

"I-I doubt that" I shrugged. Me ... Get crush by boys ? Well , as Peppy Poppoyo - but as myself ? I'm not that likeable ... In fact , I'm outshined by the girls in class. I doubt anyone would have a crush on me...

Tooru then changed the subject. "Come on guys ! Come on ! The Festival is starting ! Let's go !!!" She then pulled me and Ochaco into the festival.

We roamed stall to stall. Ate various food and played different games. I almost one in the goldfish scooping game , almost ! I think the salesman used his quirk , oh well , at least it was fun.

We continued on stuffing ourselves with various food. While eating , I kept searching for that special charms store.

"Neose ..."

Where is it ?

"Neose ..."

Where is it ?

"Neose !!!!" The two girls called me at the same time.

I then turned my attention to them. "Yes ?"

"You've been spacing out. Something the matter ?" asked Ochaco.

"Is it a boy ?" Tooru added.

"What-no !" I quickly responded. "I'm finding this stall that sells the Zutto issho charm bracelet"

"You mean that charm bracelet that lets you and the one who you gave it to be together forever  ?! Neose , are you proposing to someone ?!" Ochaco seemed shocked.

"Really ? Really ? That's so romantic ! Who is ? Is it Todoroki ? Iida ?-" I then cutted Tooru before she could add more boys on the list.

"Let me explain" I said. I took a deep breathe then began to talk.

"I plan on buying the Zuto Issho bracelet for Shoto" they then started to giggle and squeal. "But-" I continued. "Its not meant for any romantic stuff , its a friendship bracelet. Shoto and I were seperated for a long time and I don't want that to ever happen again between us ... Which is why , I wanna buy this. As a symbol of our friendship" I gave emphasis on that word.

I'm now beginning to suspect people secretly ship me with Shoto. Me ? With Shoto ? He's a like a brother to me. We maybe close but not that close ... and besides , I doubt he would even develope something for me.

"Oh , so that's why you two are so close" Tooru said.

Ochaco nodded. "Sorry for giving the wrong assumption Neose" she scratched the back of her head.

"That's alright" then I saw not far from me. The store ! "Excuse me , I'm going to buy some bracelets. I won't be long" I then left them for a brief moment.

"Just hurry , the fireworks might start soon. We need to find a perfect spot" I heard Tooru say I left.

As I arrived at the stall , I purchased a pair of yellow charm bracelets. Which I know Shoto will like. I smiled at it.

"My , such a happy young lady you are" the old lady who was selling these said. "I'm sure this person means allot to you"

"Indeed he does. He's a dear friend of mine" I said.

"Ahhh ... Friendship , all the greatest love stories started there" she said.

"I-I think your mistaken , I don't-" She cut me off.

"It is you who is mistaken" she said in a mystic voice. She then gave me a sweet smile. "Now run along dear , you might miss the fireworks later"

"Ok ..." I then walked back to where Ochaco and Tooru are.

What the lady said to me echoed in my mind. It all starts from friendship ... I'm wrong ? I think my brain is starting to work... D-do I like Shoto ? Am I denying my feelings ?

Thinking about it , I guess it'd be common to fall for someone who meant allot to you. And that's what Shoto is to me ... But , I'm not sure... Maybe I'm just overthinking. What if , I really do like him ? What should I do ?! I can't openly express it to him , it'd be weird ! It'll jeopardize our friendship.

I took a deep breathe.

For now ... I'll hide it inside me. Fully understand what I feel towards him before I make any rash moves.

For now were friends ...

Then-

"Shoto ..." I said in disbelief. Far from where I am standing. I'm not seeing things ... It really is him !

Red and white hair ... one of his greatest distinctions.

But why is he here? Maybe he changed his mind and wanted to come after all. I'll check my phone , maybe he called or texted.

I checked but nothing.

What made my mood go down even more is the fact he's with a cute girl wearing a Yukata ! I couldn't see who it is , but I can tell he was with her.

Did Shoto lie to me ? Did he have a girlfriend all this time ? Did his father set him up on a date ? Is that his fiance ?

So many questions in my head , which made my heartache.

"Neose , there you are we've been looking for you" Ochaco said. She then noticed the change of mood within me. "Neose ? A-are you alright ?"

"Huh ? Isn't that Todoroki from afar ?" Tooru pointed at the direction he's at. "Wait- what is this I see !? A cute girl with him !!!!!!!" She said in disbelief.

"P-probably" I mumbled.

Ochaco heard me and patted my shoulder. "Are you sure you still wanna watch the fireworks ? We can just go home" she suggested. I know she's trying to curb my attention. And that's sweet of her.

Tooru realized what I felt as well. "Neose ... Ochaco's right , its getting late after all"

I shook my head. "No , I'm alright" I gave them a bright smile. "I don't care if Shoto does that ? Why would I be affectd by it ? I am only a friend , and as his friend. I'll support him and on his relationship ! Right ?"

"R-right" they hesitated.

"Good ! Now come on ! Let's head to the fields and find a good spot for the fireworks showcase !" I then bega to walk.

I am not affected by this. I am not in love with shoto ! I was just ... Riding along with what the old ladt said and now's the time to snap out of it ! This heartache is probably just my imagination. Imcluding these so-called feelings for Shoto. Only imaginations ! I shouldn't even think about this ! I should be having quality time with my two friends.

I then looked back and realized I was separated from them. "Ochaco ? Tooru ?"

THEY WERE OUT OF SIGHT !!!!!!

I must've walked without thinking on where I am going ! I feel like a lost child ! What now ?! Oh wait , I can call them on my phone ! Silly me

0%

You've got to be kidding me ?!

Now what do I do ? Maybe I should go to the fields , I might meet them there. But , where am I ? I've never been in this part of the shrine... I-I am lost !!!!!

"Oi , what are you doing here ?"

That voice ! I turned to see and I was greeyed with red killer eyes.

"B-Bakugo !"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
168K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...
27.8K 810 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
3.2K 133 18
DISCONTINUED BECAUSE THIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE AND THE MC WAS OVERPOWERED. IF YALL REALLY WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS PLEASE DM ME TO LET ME KNOW...