Inazuma Eleven Orion No Kokui...

By EATSUSHI22

Many youths train until they bleed to improve their skills. But only a handful can reach it: The entrance to... More

Chapter 1: The Gate to the World
Chapter 2:The Lost Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 4: Ichihoshi's Smile
Announcement
Chapter 5: The Trojan Horse
Chapter 6: Kidou's Counterattack
Chapter 7: The Waiting Trap
Chapter 8: Inazuma Japan's Biggest Crisis
Announcement!

Chapter 3: Those Who Bear The Seal

1.8K 66 14
By EATSUSHI22

Previously on Inazuma Eleven Orion no Kokuin

"Last Resort!"

"Mission complete."mumbled Baek to himself.

"Sorry, but I don't think I can continue the match."said Gouenji as he looked at Tachibana.

-----

"It's Inazuma Japan VS Korea's Red Bison,and Gouenji unexpectedly drops out of the game! This is a hard blow for Japan!

Now that they've lost Gouenji's dynamic shoot,Last Resort, what will they do next?! Whoever comes in to replace him in the second half will also be noteworthy!"

"Gouenji-san..." said Inamori in a worried voice.

Gouenji is still sitting on the bench while he's holding a pack of ice in a wrapper on it.

"How is it?" asked Endou to his best friend,Gouenji.

"I just hope it doesn't interfere with me playing in future matches." he said making Endou and Kazemaru flinched.

"Gouenji-san! You should use this new one,if you'd like!" said Ichihoshi.

"Here you go."

"Thanks." said Gouenji.

"Kira-san." said Tachibana as Gouenji heard the girl's voice making him looked at her.

"Hmm...what? You are.." said Kira Hiroto trying to think who is the girl in front of him.

"Tachibana Mei." said Tachibana.

"Yeah. I remember now. What do you want?" he asked as she stared at her.

"No matter what happens, we are your teammates." said Tachibana.

"Hmph. What the hell are you talking ab-" he said but cut off.

"That's all I wanted to say." continued Tachibana as she left Kira Hiroto.

"What a weird girl." mumbled Kira.

As Tachibana walks, Kiyama Tatsuya notice Tachibana with a blank expression on her face as he just stared at her, walking.

"We finally get to stand on the same field together." said Kiyama making Hiroto grin.

Then suddenly a voice shout disturbing the other members making them look who's the one who shouted.

Goujin Tetsunosuke is jumping, push-ups, squatting and more ,making the members stared at him.

"What's that...?"

"He's not thinking that he's the replacement,is he...?"

"Didn't he heard me earlier?"

"He's really determined."

"Time to switch players." said Zhao Jinyun.

"Replacing Gouenji-kun is..."

Then suddenly Goujin appears in front of Zhao Jinyun as he pose weirdly making Tachibana sweatdrop.

"Hiroto-kun, you're up." continue Zhao Jinyun as Goujin look at their coach in shocked.

"W-W-WHAAAAT?!"

"Didn't you heard me earlier,you idiot." said Tachibana, annoyed.

"You should've done that in the first place. The entire world will prostrate before me,the great God Striker." said Kira as he pointed at Zhao Jinyun.

"Coach." said Tachibana.

"Do you need something again, Tachibana-san?" asked Zhao Jinyun.

"Yes. About those two.." she said pointing at Kira and Haizaki.

"Make sure they do what they want." she continued then she run to the field with her teammates.

-----

"Now the second half begins!"

Tachibana stretched herself for a bit as suddenly Haizaki asked her something.

"Why I chose Kira-san?" said Tachibana as Haizaki nodded at her.

"Something delicious can exist, even if the ingredients don't match up. Don't you think?" she said as she stands to her position.

Haizaki just stared at the albino girl making him smirk suddenly.

"Inazuma Japan switches in Kira Hiroto! He'll be sharing the striker position with Haizaki Ryouhei!"

"Are these two going to do well...?" said Inamori in worried.

"Don't worry."

"Eh?"

"This match is not a match anymore. More like a showdown." said Tachibana as she smiled at the two strikers.

Forwards:
Kira Hiroto
Haizaki Ryouhei
Tachibana Mei

Midfielder:
Kidou Yuuto
Inamori Asuto
Fudou Akio
Kiyama Tatsuya
Hiura Kirina

Defenders:
Kazemaru Ichirouta
Fubuki Shirou

Goalkeeper:
Endou Mamoru

"Let's go." said Haizaki to Kira.

"Hah! I'll crush them before they can even blink." said Kira Hiroto.

The whistles blows signalling the second half of the game.

"There's the kickoff! The God Striker and the Devil of the Field align side by side! They're God and Devil!

Will they turn out to be incompatible, or will they become a powerful tag team that goes beyond human intellect?!"

"A God and a Devil joining together as one. Don't you think that would make a good combination?" said Tachibana to herself as she ran.

"Oh my. Kira Hiroto keeps the ball to himself as he advances up the field! Is he aiming to score a goal by himself even at the world's stage?!"

As Tachibana looking at the strikers she smiled at herself.

"The showdown has begin."

Kira Hiroto passes the ball powerfully to Haizaki as he flinched he ran faster as he gets the ball.

Haizaki passed the two defenders of Korea as he continued dribbling.

"Haizaki also breaks through the defense on his own! Haizaki Ryouhei also make his own show of individual play! It's as if he's trying to one-up Kira Hiroto!"

"Haizaki-kun!" shouted Tachibana to Haizaki but he just ignore her as he continued to dribble.

"Are you serious? Aren't they taking this seriously?" she said then sigh.

The two strikers of Japan continue to showdown for themselves as Tachibana just sigh at them then she ran.

"Is it just me,or are those two fighting between themselves?" asked Hiura as he stops running.

"Leave them be. Make sure that don't interrupt them. I'll be the one to score." said Tachibana to Hiura as he nodded at her.

The ball is on Kira Hiroto then suddenly a Korea player clash to him as Kira passes the ball to Haizaki but the Captain of Korea kicked up the ball as Tachibana received it.

"It's mine!"

The ball suddenly surrounded by lightning as the girl quickly kick the ball while spinning and then the lightning's turn into a spear while the spear is stab inside the ball.

"Lightning Spear!"

The ball went to the goalpost unable to catch the goalkeeper of Korea as the crowd cheers.

"Goal! The first goal of the second half is made by Tachibana Mei!"

"All right!" said Tachibana as she cheered to herself then the two strikers glared at her as she sweatdrop.

"What? It's just a score,you know. Don't get mad at the little things." she said putting her left hand on her waist.

"Shut up!" shouted the two at the girl.

"It's rude to shout a lady, you show-offs!"

"Who says you're a lady?!"

"Are you trying to pick a fight?!"

"What are you gonna do about it?! Predict our next moves?!"

The two strikers and the girl glared at each other as Tachibana just leave at them.

"A God and a Devil, don't make me laugh." scoffed Tachibana.

The match resumes and the ball is on Korea's. The ball is on Baek as he moved his fingers to Kira irritating him.

"Kira-san,be careful!" warned Tachibana to her teammate.

"I don't need you to tell me!" said Kira as he dashed to Baek when suddenly the opponent showed a mirror under his cleats making Kira blinded for a second.

"Now!" shouted Baek teammate but Kira Hiroto just laughed as he kicks the ball upward then he kicked multiple times creating 'like-a' wormhole then destroyed it.

"The Explosion!"

"Kira Hiroto uses his shoot technique at the field's center!"

Tachibana ran to Hiroto making the girl bent down to him.

"Are you okay?" asked Tachibana in worried.

"Yeah." he replied.

"Is there something on your eye? Let me see." she said as she hold Kira Hiroto face making the boy blush a little by the girl movements.

Tachibana scanned Kira's eyes hoping that there wasn't any damages which none making her sigh in relief.

"Tokkou Buffalo Train!"

Suddenly a red buffalo came out as Tachibana quickly grab Kira Hiroto to dodge the running buffalo.

"Oh no!" shouted Inamori.

Baek making his way to the goalpost which guarding by Endou Mamoru.

Baek kicks the ball and before he approach it, his right leg starts to be engulfed in flames.

Then he jump leaving a trail of fire behind, and kicks the ball while being upside down with flames surrounding the ball.

"Red Break!"

Suddenly Kazemaru defend it with his head but he was pushed back because of the Red break of Korea making him fall to the goalpost.

"Kazemaru-san!"

"Look out!"

Endou releases the energy summoning Fuujin and Raijin from wind and thunder.

"God of Wind! God of Lightning!"

He then swings his fist, while either of the Majin follows his movements making them catch the ball and Kazemaru.

"Hiura-kun,the ball!" shouted Tachibana.

Hiura was about to get the ball then suddenly his opponent came then jumped as he kick the ball back to the goalpost.

"Goal! Korea's Red Bison keeps their eye on the prize and makes the goal!"

"Are you okay, Kazemaru?" asked Endou in worried.

"Yeah." reply Kazemaru.

"Those bastards need to stop screwing around." said Fudou as he looked at the Korea's.

"I have a bad feeling."said Tachibana to herself.

"About what?" said Kidou suddenly making the albino girl jumped a little.

"About those guys." she said pointing at Baek from Korea.

"I have a bad feeling that something is gonna happened to their captain." she continued as Kidou just stared at her.

"Now, we're in the mid-stage of the second half, at 2-2! We've reached a critical moment for both teams.

Baek Shi-woo moves up instantly!"

Tachibana just stared at her opponent plays then Baek passes the ball to his Captain and suddenly his other teammate is behind his back as they crashed to each other.

And his other teammate ran to his Captain as he kicks his stomach on purpose.

"Oh dear, Red Bison's teammates crash into each other!"

"Are you okay? Hey!" said Tachibana as she ran to the Captain of Korea as she bend down.

The captain of Korea loses his consciousness as Tachibana eyes go wide.

'How terrible.' said Tachibana to her thoughts.

The medical team arrived as they carry the captain of Korea and they making the captain switch out.

"How terrible of them to do this." whisper Tachibana.

"Seok Min-woo exits the field!"

Tachibana just looked at Baek in disgust as she clenched her fists.

"Good grief. They're trying to crush their own teammates. What a bunch of idiots." said Kira Hiroto looking at the Korea players.

"Got that right." agreed Haizaki as he put his both hands to his waist.

"Did I just seriously hear that from you two?"said Fudou, sarcastically.

"For now we have to be careful. Get back to your position at once." said Tachibana in a demand tone.

"Don't order us around."

"He's right."

Said those two strikers as Tachibana began to shake in irritating expression making Fudou wide his eyes.

"You two are the worst!" shouted Tachibana, leaving the two strikers with a red throbbing mark on their cheeks.

"That woman..."

"... I'm gonna kill her."

-----

"Time is running out in the second half! There's Korea's unique play style! They move rapidly into Japan's side of the field!"

"Put everything into defense!" shouted Kidou.

"Okay!"

"Hissatsu Tactics: Angel Robe!"

Kidou initiated the tactics to steal the ball from the Korea and they succeeded in doing so.

"Good. Tachibana!" said Kidou as he pass the ball to Tachibana.

"Yeah!"

Tachibana ran to the Korea-side as she dodge the midfielders of Korea.

Tachibana notice that Haizaki is looking her, it like he's saying 'give the ball to me!' which she understands it then she passed it to him as they smirk to each other.

"Here I go!" shouted Haizaki.

"I'll score the goal!" said Kira Hiroto as he crash to Haizaki on purpose.

"The ball goes to the God and Devil striker duo! This is their last chance!"

As the strikers fighting over the ball, Tachibana looked at her Coach Zhao Jinyun as she nodded at him.

"Let them do whatever they want." mumbled Tachibana.

"Why aren't you running, Tachibana?" asked Hiura to his teammate making him stop running.

"The match is already done." she said as she looked at the strikers.

-----

"One minute remaining! Inazuma Japan's God and Devil are skirmishing with each other!"

"There's no need for us to waste our energy. The match is already done." said Tachibana, explaining to Hiura.

Haizaki kicks the ball up into the air with a dark purple electrical-like aura around it. Then Kira jumps into the air following the previously kicked ball.

Kira grows massive, golden, angel looking wings which turns the ball a golden color. As he is about to kick the ball, Haizaki summons six demonic red penguins from the ground that have black demonic wings and red glowing eyes.

Haizaki flies up with the penguins to meet Kira. They both kick the ball and a half angel golden half demonic red aura follows the ball as well as three demonic penguins and three angel-like penguins.

"Penguin the-- God-- Devil!"

The Korea's goalkeeper stared at the shoot in shocked. It was like he was unable to move or to stop it as the shoot went to the Korea's goalpost.

"Goal! The match is over! Inazuma Japan makes a splendid win in the first match of the Asia preliminaries!"

"Yes!" cheered Inamori.

"We did it!" said Hiura to his friend.

"We did it, Tachibana-san." said Inamori to Tachibana but she just ignore him as she stared at the two strikers.

"Tachibana-san?"

"Eh? Yeah,we won." said Tachibana in a fake cheery voice.

'I'm happy but those two... I feel like I don't feel victorious at all.' she to her thoughts as she sigh.

"You did it, Haizaki! Hiroto!" said Inamori as the two strikers walk away.

The match ended as the Inazuma Japan went back to their campus grounds celebrating their first win.

"Congratulations on that magnificent victory!" cheered Zhao Jinyun.

As the team cheer,Tachibana is looking at Gouenji in worried as she walked to him.

"Gouenji-san." said Tachibana as Gouenji looked at her.

"Tachibana."

The two of them is silent for a minute when Tachibana break the awkward atmosphere.

"Make sure to fully heal up or else I'll take your position." said the albino making the flame striker eyes go wide then soften.

"Yeah."

Tachibana held out her left fist to him making Gouenji smile as he held his left fist too as their hands bump to each other.

~Evening~

Endou and Ichihoshi accompany Gouenji to the hospital as the others went to the lobby.

"Will Gouenji-san be okay?" asked Inamori in a worried tone.

"I'm sure he'll be fine. Besides, Captain's with him." said Fubuki reassuring Inamori.

"If anything came up, he'd give us a call." said Mansaku.

"Yeah."

Tachibana sigh heavily as she lean herself to the chair.

"You seem tired."said Fubuki.

"Who's not going to be tired after a match?" said Tachibana then she yawn's.

"Look at all these articles on the match! There's a bunch!" said Inamori.

"Wow, you're right! I'm there, too!" said Goujin in excitement.

"What?"

"I'm totally saving this photo!"

"You have sharp eyes..."

"Is it his wild instinct?"

"Hmph, aren't you lucky." said Fudou as he leaves.

"Yeah,thanks!" said Goujin with a pink blush on his face.

"That sounded more like an insult..."said Sakanoue Noboru.

'What a weirdo...' said Tachibana to her thoughts.

"Haizaki! Hiroto! Check out this title,it says "The two forwards leading Japan's team, 'Inazuma God and Devil!'" said Inamori as he read the article.

"Don't lump us together!" said the so-called God and Devil.

"You're very synchronized." said Ootani as she looked at the two.

"No,we're not!"

"That straight hair you've got pisses me off,for starters!" yelled Kira to Haizaki as well he is pointing his finger to him.

"Shut up, noodlehead!" yelled Haizaki back at Kira.

"Huh?! Say that again?!" as their forehead touch as well as they glared at each other.

"There's more." said Inamori as he scroll the screen.

"What is it this time?!" said both of the strikers making Inamori yelp in surprise.

"Umm... 'Love is in the Air. The two forwards Kira Hiroto and Tachibana Mei makes them the suited lovers in Japan.' it says."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HUH?!"

"W-who in the w-world wrote t-that?!" said Tachibana as her cheeks are both red as she take the tablet from Inamori grasp.

"Calm down, Tachibana."

"I'm sure that the names are wrong."

"Let's talk about this Tachibana."

The girl didn't listen to her members as read again the article.

"'Suited lovers', they say?!" said Tachibana as she grip what she's holding.

"Just to tell you that, there is no way that this so-called 'God Striker' is gonna be my lover. And I mean never."

"Huh?! Who's wanna be your lover,huh?! You flat-chest woman!"

"How dare you say that?!"

Kira Hiroto and Tachibana Mei are now fighting as Haizaki just stared at the both of them.

Tachibana take her bag as she walked away with a flushed expression on her face.

"I'm just concerned about him that time. Those reporters,they can write what they want!" said Tachibana to herself.

All of the members now are in the room including Endou and Ichihoshi as they came back to the hospital.

While in Tachibana room, she is writing something about the day that she have today.

Suddenly a knocked on Tachibana's door interrupting her from her writing as she stand up from her seat to open the door.

"Yes?" she said as she opened the door and found Kira Hiroto.

"I was expecting Kiyama-san will come.If you need to talk to me right now,do it tomorrow." she said as she was about to close the door but a hand stop it.

"It will only take a minute. I need to talk to you." said Kira as he avoid Tachibana stare.

Tachibana just looked at him as she opened the door fully making her arms crossed.

"A minute. Your minute starts now." said Tachibana looking her watch.

"You're serious?"

"Hurry up,time is ticking."

"Well... I just wanted to apologise first you know,that I said things like that to you..."

"Things like?" she said sarcastically.

"About calling you flat-chest." he said,shyly.

"Huh? I'm sorry I couldn't hear you."

"I'm sorry,okay!" he shouted as he leave with a blush on his cheek.

"Hmph. What a brat. Huh?" the girl said as she noticed Ichihoshi staring at Endou's room.

"They're already back." she said then suddenly she sees Kidou looking at Ichihoshi in suspicious.

"What is he doing?" she mumbled then closes her door as she went to bed.Well as a matter of fact she wants to know why is he looking at Ichihoshi.

(VOTE AND COMMENT)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 28 5
Erasermic oneshots and short stories for your entertainment :)
47.9K 1.5K 45
just ask and I will try to make the one shot. if I'm not to busy...
1.1M 28.2K 56
Just my collection of one-shots/imagines about everyone's favorite volleyball club. |Recommended start to skip over cringe: Akaashi Keiji - Letters...
1.8K 105 14
❝ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀�...