Chapter 6: Kidou's Counterattack

Bold-Italic - Flashbacks

Italic - Thoughts

Bold-Underlined - Author's Note (A/N)

-----

Previously...

"Ichihoshi is a Trojan horse that was sent by someone to make Japan lose." said Kidou.

"I think they're also responsible for deliberately injuring Gouenji's leg."he continued.

"So? What are you going to do, Kidou?" ask Kazemaru.

"I'm going to eliminate him." said Kidou while he walks away. From afar distance, Tachibana only looked at Kidou in worry as she mutter something.

"The counterattack of the commander of the pitch."

-----

The match is about to resume, and Kidou and Kazemaru continue their conversation while they look at the traitor.

"But Kidou..." said Kazemaru. "How exactly are you going to eliminate Ichihoshi?"

"Oh, there's a few on the team who are fit for the job," said Kidou in confidence as he left Kazemaru and approach the two troublemakers of the team.

"You two." pointed out Kidou.

"Huh?" said simultaneously, Hiroto and Haizaki.

"I need to speak with you."

While Kidou is talking to the two, Tachibana just sweatdrops and already figured out what was going to happen.

"I have a bad feeling about this," she mutters making Inamori look at her in confusion.

"The second half will begin momentarily!"

On the field, Haizaki laughs a little as he looked at Ichihoshi and said: "Destroy Ichihoshi? Sounds interesting."

"I'll make him prostrate before me as his God." followed by Kira Hiroto as they grin darkly at him.

-----

"It's 2-3 in Japan VS Australia! The second half begins with Australia one point in the lead!"

The whistle blows resuming the match as the ball is in Australia.

"Kickoff!"

The Australian players run through their enemies' side of the field as Haizaki and Kira dash to get the ball from them.

"Gimme that!" shouted Haizaki, successfully getting the ball to his enemy. He then passes the ball to his fellow player, Kira Hiroto.

"There's Haizaki and Kira Hiroto!"

Ichihoshi noticed their actions as he run as well beside the two.

"Inazuma Japan needs to rally for the second half! They moved up instantly!"

"Kira-san!" shouted Tachibana, running beside Haizaki telling Hiroto to give her the ball but ignoring her.

"Let's go, Haizaki!" said Hiroto passing the ball to Haizaki then he aim at Ichihoshi making him startled as he took the hit.

The ball bounces back making Hiroto get the ball again and then aim at Ichihoshi.

"Here you go!" said Hiroto making Ichihoshi yelp in pain and then crash to the ground.