Chapter 2:The Lost Ultimate Weapon

Previously on Inazuma Eleven Orion no Kokuin

"The Japan of the past had skill that fell far short from ours. But yesterday, I caught sight of a certain Japanese player practicing.

When I saw that, I cut short my stay here and decided to return to my country,so that I could train in order to meet Japan head to head.

That player's plays took me by surprise. It made me feel that Japan's level was approaching ours by the heels." Clario said.

-----

"The first match if the Football Frontier International's Asia preliminaries is about to begin at last! Japan's supporters are in a tumult over the Asia preliminaries taking place in Japan!

Down on the field, you can see the majestic figures of the players coming into view in their contrasting blue and red uniforms!

The first match in the Asia preliminaries will be against Korea's team,Red Bison! Their nickname is the Red Charging Beasts,and as you can guess from it, they're a team with powerful bulldozing offense!"

Tachibana Mei take a big deep breath as you can see how nervous she is. It's her first match with her new members yet she's feeling nervous than before.

"Are you okay?" asked the striker, Gouenji.

"Hai,Daijobu desu(Yes,I'm okay). I guess that I'm not used yet to this team."

"You're going to be okay. I believe in you." he said suddenly making the girl blush a little.

"I believed in you too,Gouenji-san!" said Tachibana as she looked at the flame striker as he nodded.

"Japan's team has the most prominent of Japan's player's,each picked by Coach Zhao Jinyun! With their captain Endou Mamoru at the center, these powerful eleven carry Japan's flag!"

"Everyone,go and win today!" shouted the Coach Zhao Jinyun.

"Japan's lineup today has Gouenji, Haizaki and Tachibana as their three forwards. It will be exciting to see what plays they will show us!"

Inamori moved back a little as he flinched feeling something aching on his body.

"What's wrong? Are you still hurt from the damage that guy gave us?" asked Hiura to his friend.

"No, it's not serious... But I do kind of wonder about that guy." said Inamori under his breath.

"Yeah, his strength was the real thing."

"Who was he?" asked Fudou in a desperate voice.

"Could he be an enemy spy?" asked Hiura as well.

"No, that's way too farfetched." said Inamori, turning to his friend Hiura.

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Tachibana as the boys looked at her.

"I-It's nothing!" stutter Inamori he wave both of his hands fast.