Chapter 3: Those Who Bear The Seal

Previously on Inazuma Eleven Orion no Kokuin

"Last Resort!"

"Mission complete."mumbled Baek to himself.

"Sorry, but I don't think I can continue the match."said Gouenji as he looked at Tachibana.

-----

"It's Inazuma Japan VS Korea's Red Bison,and Gouenji unexpectedly drops out of the game! This is a hard blow for Japan!

Now that they've lost Gouenji's dynamic shoot,Last Resort, what will they do next?! Whoever comes in to replace him in the second half will also be noteworthy!"

"Gouenji-san..." said Inamori in a worried voice.

Gouenji is still sitting on the bench while he's holding a pack of ice in a wrapper on it.

"How is it?" asked Endou to his best friend,Gouenji.

"I just hope it doesn't interfere with me playing in future matches." he said making Endou and Kazemaru flinched.

"Gouenji-san! You should use this new one,if you'd like!" said Ichihoshi.

"Here you go."

"Thanks." said Gouenji.

"Kira-san." said Tachibana as Gouenji heard the girl's voice making him looked at her.

"Hmm...what? You are.." said Kira Hiroto trying to think who is the girl in front of him.

"Tachibana Mei." said Tachibana.

"Yeah. I remember now. What do you want?" he asked as she stared at her.

"No matter what happens, we are your teammates." said Tachibana.

"Hmph. What the hell are you talking ab-" he said but cut off.

"That's all I wanted to say." continued Tachibana as she left Kira Hiroto.

"What a weird girl." mumbled Kira.

As Tachibana walks, Kiyama Tatsuya notice Tachibana with a blank expression on her face as he just stared at her, walking.

"We finally get to stand on the same field together." said Kiyama making Hiroto grin.

Then suddenly a voice shout disturbing the other members making them look who's the one who shouted.

Goujin Tetsunosuke is jumping, push-ups, squatting and more ,making the members stared at him.

"What's that...?"

"He's not thinking that he's the replacement,is he...?"

"Didn't he heard me earlier?"

"He's really determined."

"Time to switch players." said Zhao Jinyun.

"Replacing Gouenji-kun is..."

Then suddenly Goujin appears in front of Zhao Jinyun as he pose weirdly making Tachibana sweatdrop.

"Hiroto-kun, you're up." continue Zhao Jinyun as Goujin look at their coach in shocked.

"W-W-WHAAAAT?!"

"Didn't you heard me earlier,you idiot." said Tachibana, annoyed.

"You should've done that in the first place. The entire world will prostrate before me,the great God Striker." said Kira as he pointed at Zhao Jinyun.

"Coach." said Tachibana.

"Do you need something again, Tachibana-san?" asked Zhao Jinyun.

"Yes. About those two.." she said pointing at Kira and Haizaki.