Chapter 5: The Trojan Horse

"It's the second match of the Asian prelims, Japan VS Australia! Japan defeats Korea and desires to continue their momentum upwards,but with their ace striker Gouenji absent,how will this affect their chances?"

"Guys! We represent Japan! No matter what difficulties are ahead of us, we have the power to win!

Got it, everyone? Let's win!" said Endou in determination.

"Yeah!"

"Very nice! Gouenji-kun may have left the team, but the team's morale is as high as ever." said the coach.

"We don't have any info on Australia's team, so it will be thrilling to see what sort of team they are." said the manager, Ootani Tsukushi.

"Before the FFI takes place, some countries restrict their team's information from being leaked."

"There are even a few countries that post fake team formations to fool their opponents. In order to win, you need accurate information." said Kudou looking the two managers who nodded.

"Japan's team looks to be in full spirits! In comparison, it's been revealed that Australia's team bears the nickname "Satan's of the Sun." What on earth could that nickname mean?"

""Satan's of the Sun"huh?" mumbled Tachibana as she smirked.

"They're devil's who aren't afraid of sunlight. But I think that I'm more afraid of our devil in here." she said sarcastically, looking at Haizaki which he smirked.

"I'm giving it full power."

"That's what I want to here."

As the two have a glaring competition but cut off and went to their own position.

"The kickoff for the Japan VS Australia match will begin momentarily!

What sort of match will we be seeing today? Both teams are in position!"

(I replaced Sakanoue Noburu. So there are two defenders, five midfielder and 3 forwards😊😊)

"Heh! I'll crush them!" said Haizaki as Tachibana looking at him.

-----

The whistle blows meaning that the first half has started as Haizaki kicked the ball to Kidou then to Inamori while the others are charging to the enemies field.

"Inamori-kun!" shouted Tachibana to Inamori as he pass the ball to the girl.

"We'll win this match! For Gouenji-san." said Tachibana as she dribble the ball, two defenders of Australia team surrounded her but she easily avoid them.

"Tachibana easily avoided the defense of Australia!It looks like she's getting fired up!"

"Here it goes!"

The ball suddenly surrounded by lightning as the girl quickly kick the ball while spinning and then the lightning's turn into a spear while the spear is stab inside the ball.

"Lightning Spear!"

( 1 Goal 0 )

"Goal! There it is! Tachibana Mei's Lightning Spear! The first one who scores on the first half is Inazuma Japan!"

"All right!" shouted Tachibana as she bring her fisted hand as if she's punching the sky.

"Not bad, Tachibana-san!"

"Let's keep it that way!"

Said her teammates as the ball is in the enemies possession.

"I won't let you!" said Inamori as he runs to the opponent but suddenly the opponent crossed his both arms right to his chest as he runs.