I'm Alive (BWWM)

By KassandraVivu

She has forgotten everything Simply everything. Her childhood, her Memories, her family and loved ones. She e... More

CH.1 I don't know
Ch. 2 I hope she comes back
Ch. 3 What a loving family
CH. 4 This isn't easy
Ch. 5 Do I want to remember?
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 6 She's Everything and more
Ch.7 It's what I need
CH.8 This isn't going to be easy
Ch. 9 I'm going to help them
Ch. 10 She's my Wife
CH. 11 He did not
Ch. 12 Protecting you
Ch. 13 Oh No
CH. 14 No one touches my wife
Ch. 15. Oh boy, a plan
CH. 16 My wife is in trouble
CH. 17 Something to worry about
CH. 19 We're onto that
CH. 20 We're Home
CH. 21 There are more pictures
Ch.22 I want her
CH.23 This is what I like
CH. 24 We're a family
CH. 25 Something I remembered
CH. 26 Isn't this for the best?
Watty Award
CH. 27 I'll do anything
CH. 28 My Feelings
ch. 29 Hope this Helps
CH. 30 How could she not?!
CH. 31 You're my sunshine
CH. 32 I keep hoping
CH. 33 All the Questions
CH. 34 Being with you
CH. 35 The Meeting
CH. 36 Shower Session
CH. 37 That's what happened?
Announcement
CH. 38 I want to know
CH. 39 I don't even know
CH. 40 Why can't I
CH. 41 Someone you might know
CH. 42 Shocking
CH. 43 I want to tell you
CH. 44 Clothes off
CH. 45 She loves me
CH. 46 Our Bond is Love
CH. 47 I don't trust everyone
CH. 48 YOU!
CH. 49 This is what I was worried about
CH. 50 He's been shot
CH. 51 She remembers
CH. 52 I'm Back
CH. 53 Whatever she thinks is best
CH. 54 It's been good
CH. 55 For better or for worse?
CH. 56 We can get through anything
CH. 57 I hate hospitals
CH: 58 What a wonderful surprised
CH. 59 Happy and glad
Our Life Together

CH. 18 Why be Surprise

3K 187 12
By KassandraVivu

CH. 18 Why be Surprise

(Melanie POV)

I was sitting in a wheelchair, and I was in Kassie hospital room.

Chris had called Dalton letting Dalton know that Kassie had also wakened up and that she had something important to tell me and Tiara.

It didn't take me long to know that Kassie had found out some things that Tiara and I probably were questioning.

"So what is it, Kassie?" I asked her, staring at her and she let out a sigh.

"I'm waiting for Tiara to get here but while I was in the room alone with the sick bastard and you guys were standing outside the restrooms I started asking questions, but I would answer my own questions and every time I answered the questions right. He would take a step closer to me." She said and I nodded my head slowly.

"So, let me guess. He's the one who caused my accident which led me to get amnesia." I said not even going to sugar coat the whole thing.

Kassie's eyes widen, but she wasn't surprised and ended up nodding her head.

I could feel Dalton getting tense behind me.

I grabbed Dalton hand and brought it to my lips, giving it a soft kiss to relax him. I don't know why I did that, it was just in my nature to do these things with Dalton.

"I kind of figured that he had something to do with it, but I know there's more to it, was anything else found out?" I asked Kassie.

"I feel like you found something out like you were on to something and he figured out that you were, I don't know what exactly went down but I think somehow you'll be able to remember or find out again." She said I nodded my head.

That bastard was the reason why I felt this way, was the reason why I didn't even know who I was or anything about me.

It was starting to get to me, the feeling of feeling incomplete.

I felt like there were somethings that I needed to know right this minute and it bothered me extremely that I couldn't at least recall the things that I needed to know this minute.

I knew deep inside that I had figured many things out but I just can't understand how I did it.

The paintings, The paintings I did. I Melanie have done paintings so I need to go home and relooked at the paintings I saw and maybe I should try to paint also.

"Tiara should be coming soon also," Chris said and as soon as those words were said the Hospital room door opened, wheeling in Tiara was the other officer. Derek Andrew, I believe who's gun we took.

I know we're all going to be in trouble for what we did but it didn't really bother me. I guess waking up from a coma, not having any memories at all but finding out that you were abducted with your sister by a lunatic who sexually abused you and many other women he had held captive just makes stealing guns from officers a walk in the park.

"I guess I'm the last one to join the party." Tiara my sister said, there was no humor to what she said.

I could tell from her voice that she knew what needed to be said was something serious.

I had a feeling that Tiara did things like that to actually block her real feelings and something deep inside me told me that was what she was doing.

It didn't even matter that I didn't have my memories. I knew my fucking sister.

"Sheesh, the mood is serious in here. What happened? Well besides what happened with us." She said I sat there quiet because I knew Kassie had to tell Tiara something.

I just didn't know what but whatever it was, I could tell from Kassie face she hated to be the one who had to tell her.

Kassie let out a sigh.

"You guys found out some new things?" Tiara asked and I could feel her stare.

I looked up at her to find her now looking at Kassie.

I analyzed my sister and truthfully she looked tired, I imagined her expression was a reflection of I and Kassie also.

"Tiara... When I was alone in the restrooms with him. I got some information through a sick game we played. I found out he was the reason of Melanie accident." Kassie said and I watched as Tiara eyes widened, she turned to look at me.

"She must have found something out," Kassie said, Tiara face reaction changed. It was a look of anger, she looked upset.

Something was bothering her and I was going to call out to her, wondering what got her such a way until Kassie spoke again.

"And also..." Kassie started saying but took a pause. It was like she was trying to get herself to say what she had to say.

It was like she was forcing herself to say what she had to say.

"What?" Tiara asked

Kassie's face was filled with worry, a sad look upon it.

"He was the caused... of your boyfriend that you had since high school death," Kassie said.

The room completely fell quiet, I could feel the shocks coming from Dalton behind me.

I wasn't shocked, why wasn't I shock?

I heard the words that came out of Kassie's mouth but it didn't take me by surprise like it did Dalton, it didn't make me flinch like Chris did and it didn't make me stunned like Derek was.

Could it be because I don't remember anything, I don't have my memories so I don't seem to react such a way to what was just told.

No surely not, that wasn't it.

It felt as if I knew as if I had found out about this already.

This feeling that I had was like knowing someone's favorite color and not being surprised being told what it was.

So I knew, I knew that freak had to do with Tiara late boyfriend death.

That meant, Melanie knew.....

What else did Melanie find out?

I looked at my sister and the look on her face for some reason was familiar. It was like I've seen that look many times before.

But I haven't, maybe the Melanie with the memories have but not me.

The Melanie with the memories know this look, she knows what this look means and it bothered me. Something told me I should be worried about the look that Tiara had on her face.

But why? Why should I be worried?

Tiara's face was emotionless.

There were no emotions found on her face, she just found out that the freak who had tortured us was the one behind her late boyfriend death. a boyfriend she most likely would have still be with, maybe married to right now.

Her face was emotionless though like she used to the feeling of pain that she learned how to block it. To stop it.

She turned to Chris and in a monotone voice said. "So when is the FBI getting here?" She asked him, the monotone voice brought chills down my body and I knew it wasn't only me it did.

I looked at the officer, officer Derek who was standing behind Tiara, he looked down at Tiara with a sad look. As if he was trying to figure her out.

Tiara face expression changed for a brief second, I didn't think anyone else noticed but me.

A brief expression of anger and pain shown, but it changed back to the Emotionless expression she had before.

I wanted to hug my sister.

I felt the need to but it was like Tiara sense that I wanted, she turned to look at me but slowly shook her head at me.

Letting me know not to, it was as if she knew if I had hugged her that very moment.

She might break down.

I nodded my head slowly.

"So when are they coming? I just think it's insane how they're not all over the case." Tiara asked again.

"Watch him be someone with a high rank, watch him be the reason the FBI isn't all over this. Let's see, how about this. How about the FBI finally get's all over this case because he is allowing it to happen now." Tiara said and a knock came from the door.

The Captain opened the door, his eyes widen when he sees all of us in the room.

FBI agents followed right behind him, with their suits on.

"See what I said," Tiara said I looked at the FBI agents.

I felt like I knew something, something about all of this was bothering me.

God damn it, Melanie, when are you going to fucking remember. You've solved many things, I know I have but what exactly have I solved.

What if I can't remember and the things that I can't remember are the things that can save us and protect us.

I need to remember.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Amnesia is something serious, not only does it affect the person who has it, because they feel hopeless on not remembering who they're or the people around them. It also hurts the people around them too, because they missed the person and wonder when that person will come back. Melanie definitely knows a lot of things, trust me she does. She's a very smart woman but the problem is will she able to remember, especially remember in time. Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT.

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
Mad Temptation By KalyxIole

Mystery / Thriller

178 28 36
For years, Aubrey Evergreen. Wants to investigate who killed her parents. But years after, she believed that they were killed in a car accident. Now...
280 30 24
Waking up without your memories is scary enough as is. Finding out your husband may be why you were in the hospital in the first place only complicat...
51.9K 585 32
When a girl falls inlove with a guy who she has known for a while and later finds out he is her mate but he won't love her back and rejects her inste...