Rising 🎀 {Glee} {1}

Per Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... MΓ©s

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

2. mistake kisses

5.8K 101 13
Per Boonannaxdd

2. mistake kisses

Silence - Marshmello
"yeah i'd rather be a lover than a fighter (fighter), 'cause all my life, i've been fighting, never felt a feeling of comfort,"

***

Spencer stood at his locker with Santana as Finn and Quinn are talking about Finn's and Spencer's reputation, "we are in line to be the most popular kids in this school over the next couple of years,"

Spencer and Finn both nod their heads, "yeah, we know-" Spencer shoved his books into his bag, "Prom King and Queen, homecoming court royalty, we're not giving up on those shiny crowns, just so you guys can express yourselves,"

Spencer looked at his girlfriend and Finn's girlfriend, "you guys are making a too big of a deal out of this," Quinn and Santana smirked at the two boys, "okay, how about we compromise, if you guys quit the club, we'll let you touch our breast,"

Spencer widened his eyes at his girlfriend, "w-what? underneath the cheerio shirt?" Santana looked at her boyfriend, "over the bra-"

Santana and Quinn smiled, when they saw the two brothers thinking when they shook their heads, "no, no, we can't, we wanna do glee, we're really happy when we're performing,"

Santana went towards her boyfriend's ear, "people think you're gay now, Spence, Finn, and you know what that makes me?-" Spencer stared at his girlfriend's lips, "your big gay beard,"

"look, w-we, we got to get to class, i'll see you later," Spencer leaned in to kiss Santana's lips when she pulled away from him, "oh, and also if you're in that club then you can't kiss me,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "really, babe?" he pulled Santana closer to him, by her waist when he holds her waist, he looked at his girlfriend's lips, "come on, just one kiss-"

Santana leans up and pressed her lips to Spencer's lips, when he was about to kiss back when she pulled away from him, "bye, babe,"

she waved her hand at him when Spencer and Finn walked past Rachel, towards their classroom where Sean, Micaela and Samaria were waiting for Spencer while Puck was waiting for Finn.

***

"ah, freak out-" Spencer moves his hands away from everyone one else's when they go into a line, "le freak, c'est chic,"

Mr Schuester looked at them, "energy guys, it's disco!" Spencer rolled his eyes, "le freak, c'est chic," he moved away from them, going into a line again, "ahh, freak out-"

"good with the hands," Mr Schuester does a hand gesture with his hands, "john travolta hands, all right,"

"le freak, c'est chic," Spencer put his left hand then his right one, before doing a body roll, "le freak, c'est chic,"

"and up and out, and down and- good.." Mr Schuester smiled at them, "have you heard about the new dance craze?"

"good, good, guys.." Spencer half smiled at Mr Schuester, "listen to us, i'm sure you'll be amazed, big fun-" Rachel kicked her leg up when it almost hit Mercedes in the face.

"whoa! whoa!" Mercedes stared at Rachel, "hell to the nah," she points at Rachel, "first of all, you try to bust my face again, and i will cut you," Mr Schuester looks at Spencer and Finn who both have their arms crossed, "and also, this song is terrible,"

Mr Schuester shook his head, "okay, no, no, it's not the song, you guys just need to get into it," Kurt put his hand up, "no, it's the song, it's really gay,"

Spencer stared at his outfit when he turns his gaze away from the Hummel boy, "we need modern music, Mr Schue,"

"i'm sorry, guys, we don't have time to discuss this-" Mr Schuester stared at the seven of them, "we're doing the song this Friday at the pep assembly,"

"in f-front of the whole school?" Mr Schuester points at Tina, "exactly!" Spencer shook his head, "Mr Schuester, i-i can't sing in front of the whole school,"

"they're gonna throw fruit at us, and i just had a facial," Kurt motions towards his face, "i'll press charges if that happens,"

Mr Schuester looked at his seven members, "guys, i can't express to you how important this assembly is, we need recruits, there's seven of you, we need 18 to qualify at regionals,"

Spencer tapped his for against the floor, "we have no choice or... the club is over, i know you guys don't like this song, but we took nationals back in 93 with freak out,"

Mr Schuester smirked, "it's a crowd pleaser, trust me," he clapped his hands, when Spencer and Finn both gulped looking at each other, "from the top,"

"we can't do this, or we're dead.."

***

"you need to call me before you dress yourself-" Spencer looked up from his shoes laces towards Kurt and Mercedes, "whatever, whatever,"

"you look like a technicolor zebra," Kurt motioned towards Mercedes's outfit when Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "you're just a hater, that's what you are,"

Finn saw from the corner of his eye, Rachel staring at his brother who was ear dropping on Kurt and Mercedes's conversation, "and i look like i'm a partier,"

Mercedes stared at Kurt, "that's what you are, a hater, you're trying to copy me," Kurt shook his head, "it looks like i planned it,"

"you know what?" she points her finger at him, "if your hair was longer, you'd have curls,"

Mr Schuester came into the choir room when Spencer and Finn stood up, "all right, guys," he looked up from the music sheets, "how about a little Kanye?"

"for the assembly?" Mr Schuester shook his head when Finn and Spencer got handed the piece of paper, "no, we won't be ready in time, we're still doing disco,"

he hands the last piece of paper towards Mercedes who stood beside Kurt, "but we can fold this into our repertoire, and it'll be awesome at regionals,"

"communication is the foundation of any successful music group," Mr Schuester looked at them, "if we're gonna succeed we need to communicate,"

he moved away from them, "you guys said you wanted modern music, i listened," he slides off his jacket, "Mr Schue, we'd really like to not do disco at that assembly,"

"Spencer, you're gonna take the solo," Spencer gulped from besides his brother, "what? no, i-i can't do the solo, Mr Schue, i'm still learning... how to sing the higher notes,"

Mr Schuester came towards them, "no problem, i'll walk you through it," he smirked at them, "ooh.. challenge,"

Mr Schuester points at Mercedes, "Mercedes, you know this?" she smirked, "oh, i got this.."

Mercedes cleared her throat before starting to sing Gold Digger, the seven of them were in awe as Mercedes belted out in acapella.

Spencer fanned his brother before mockingly bowing along with Finn as they grinned at their friends talent. 

Soon the rest of the glee club joined in, with Will taking the lead, Mr Schuester came behind the two brothers and started to help them.

When the song ended Mr Schuester grinned, "all right, just like that, ready?"

Spencer gulped when he stared at his brother with a look, when they knew that was gonna happen to them.

***

Spencer sat in Principal Figgins's office with his arms crossed against his chest when he had put his bag down onto the floor, "would you like to tell Principal Figgins and Mr Schuester what i caught you two doing?"

Spencer looked away from them, "it just sort of happened," Rachel looked at Principal Figgins, "i don't mean to be rude, but i think she's overreacting,"

"you watch your tone, young lady," Coach Sylvester looked at one of her cheerios boyfriend's then towards Rachel, "gay parents encourage rebellion, there are studies on this,"

"whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.." Mr Schuester looked at his two students, "all right, tell me what happened, Rachel.."

Rachel looked at Spencer, "Spencer was worried about having to perform a solo at the pep assembly in front of his chromosomally-challenged friend's,"

she looked at Mr Schuester, "i was immediately concerned by his lack of self-esteem, and made a creative preemptive strike,"

"yeah, pretty much what she said," Spencer didn't move his arms from his chest, "we figured that with the right marketing strategy, we could pull from the entire student body without having an assembly,"

Spencer looked at Rachel, "thus creating the diverse glee club this school has been craving,"

Coach Sylvester pointed towards the printer, "that copy machine is for cheerios use only," Sue looks at them, "paid for by alumni donations," she crossed her arms over her chest, "i can't begin to fathom the damage you'd have done to the program had you broken it,"

Mr Schuester looks at Coach Sylvester, "hold on a second, Sue-" Spencer watched interaction between the two teachers, "i resent being told to hold on to anything, William, i will not be treated like a second-class citizen because of my gender,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "there is a very clear bureaucracy when it comes to photocopies, and you seem to think that these procedures don't apply to your students,"

Mr Schuester looks down when Coach Sylvester turns towards Principal Figgins, "it is my strong recommendation that both these students be hobbled," Spencer and Rachel looked at each other.

"how many copies did you guys make?" She leaned closer towards Principal Figgins, "seventeen,"

Mr Schuester looked at her, "okay-" he then looked at his students, "okay, and how much does a photocopy cost?"

Principal Figgins looked at Mr Schuester, "four-and-a-half cents," Mr Schuester looked at Principal Figgins, "how about they just pay for the copies?"

"i like this compromise," Principal Figgins looked at his students, "children, pay Ms Sylvester, and we'll let you off with a warning,"

Principal Figgins looked at Coach Sylvester, "and Sue, i'm sorry, but i'll have to ask you to personal clean the congealed protein shake off the photocopy room floor,"

She puts her hands up, "that's why we have janitors," Figgins looked at Ms Sylvester, "Sue, we're in a recession, and concession must be made, i've laid off half the janitorial staff,"

he turned towards the two students who sat on the chairs, "we all need to lend a hand," Mr Schuester nods his head, "lady justice wept today,"

she hands out her hand for the money, when Spencer goes into his pocket and gives her the money, what he earned from his job.

"i'm sorry about that Mr Schue," Spencer and Rachel follows Mr Schuester, "i'd like to get the flyers up before lunch tomorrow,"

Mr Schuester turns towards them, "you know what, guys? i don't wanna hear it," Rachel looked at him, "doing that song is going to kill any chance the glee club has,"

"it's a terrible idea," Mr Schuester looked at her, "i have news for you, Rachel, sometimes you have to do things you don't wanna do," he looks at the two of them, "we're doing the assembly, and you're not putting up those flyers,"

"everybody loves disco!"

Spencer looked looked where his friends, "it's official, i'm a dead man," Rachel looked at Spencer, "look, i know you and Finn are nervous, but you guys are really, really talented,"

Spencer smiled, "stop it," Rachel looked at Spencer's red cheeks, "so, i mean it'll all be okay," Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "do you want to practice for the assembly tomorrow after school?"

"i-i can't, i've got a celibacy club meeting," he frowned, when he put his hands into his pockets walking away from Rachel.

***

Spencer kissed Santana's lips one last time before he made his way with his football friends towards the other classroom, "I think i'm gonna kill myself,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he sat opposite his brother, throwing the football between them, "i'm serious, we're bombarded with sexual imagery every day,"

Aaron and Sean sat each side of Spencer while Mason sat down beside Finn and Puck, "beer ads, those short skirts, i'm supposed to be surrounded by temptation, not be able to do anything about it?"

Puck looked at Jacob, "are you kidding?" he turns towards his friends, "those skirts are crunchy toast," Puck smirked, "Alicia Montez bent over in hers the other day, and i swear i could see her ovaries,"

one of Spencer's and Sean's friend look over Puck towards the two Hudson brothers, "so, how far does Quinn and Santana let you get anyway?"

Spencer tossed the football in his hands towards his brother, "we grind, make out-" Finn nods his head with his brother's statement, "but how do you guys keep from... arriving early?"

Spencer looked at Jacob, "whenever i grind, cinco de Mayo," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "it's not a problem for us, man-"

Finn leans over and high fives Puck when Sean just poked his best friend's rib, "ooh.."

Spencer bit his lip, because actually it was a big problem for him, somebody once told me that to keep from erupting too early, you should think of dead kittens and stuff but the only image that works for me is the day my mom took me and Finn out to practice for our driving license, when i didn't see and crashed into a mailman.

***

Spencer stood with a balloon in his hands, looking at his girlfriend who stared up at him, with a smirk on her face, "let's pair up for the immaculate affection,"

Santana took the balloon out of Spencer's hands, when she kissed his knuckles, "now, remember, if the balloon pops, the nose makes the angels cry,"

Spencer put his hand each side of Santana's waist when he wiggles his eyebrows at her, making his girlfriend laugh when his hand go onto her cheek, leaning forwards trying to kiss her cheek.

"stop it!" Spencer turned his head to see Puckerman grinding the red balloon into Alicia, "take it.. ah, yeah!"

"oh!" Spencer stared at Santana when the balloon in between him and Santana pops when he kissed his girlfriend's lips, "Spence! Finn!"

Santana pulled her lips away from Spencer's, "it must of hit our zipper," Rachel moved away from Jacob, "you know what? this is a joke,"

Spencer put his hands into his pockets when Rachel stared at him, as Santana leaned into Spencer's side, "did you know the most studied have demonstrated that celibacy doesn't work in high schools?"

Spencer looks at Rachel, "our hormones are driving us too crazy to abstain," she looks around the room, Spencer sees Sean giving him a look, "the second we start telling ourselves that there's no room for compromise, we act out,"

Spencer sighed, leaning into his girlfriend, "the only way to deal with teen sexuality is to be prepared," she looks around them, "that's what contraception is for,"

"don't you dare mention the c word," Santana and Quinn both look at Rachel with glares, "you want to know a dirt little secret that none of them want you to know?"

Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "girls want sex just as much as guys do," Spencer looks down at his girlfriend to see her glaring at Rachel, Rachel storms out of the room.

"is- is that accurate?" Spencer glared at Jacob, when Jacob looked at his girlfriend, "back off jewfro,"

***

Spencer down at his girlfriend when he stepped into her house, "San?" Santana set her cheerios bag down near her front door as she makes her way towards the kitchen, "hmm?"

she popped her head from beside the fridge, "is it true what Rachel said?" Santana gulped hard when she covered her face with her fridge door, "uh, do you want a cup of water?"

Spencer goes towards his girlfriend, going behind her looking at her, when Spencer put his hands onto her waist, "babe.."

Santana turns around in his grip, "do you wanna have sex?" Spencer gulped, when he stared down at her lips then to her brown eyes, "only if you want to,"

Santana shook her head, "i'm not ready," Spencer just nods his head, "i'd never pressure you into anything, you don't wanna do,"

Santana just smiled when she turned to face her boyfriend, "i love you," Spencer kissed Santana's cheek when Spencer put his tanned hand onto her cheek, caressing it, "i love you too,"

he kissed her lips when he leads her towards the living room couch, when he leaned backwards, kissing her neck when she moved backwards, smiling brightly at him, "how did i get so lucky?"

Spencer stared at his girlfriend's eyes again, when she put her hands onto his chest before leaning downwards, putting her head onto Spencer's muscular chest.

***

Spencer stood in football practice when Finn was in the glee club meeting, Spencer cared about his reputation, he didn't want to get slushed, "Hudson! where's your brother?"

Spencer shrugged his shoulders, lying to his coach, "i don't know, Coach, i think he went home,"

Coach Tanaka just nods his head, looking at the McKinley titans, "okay, Spencer, just for today, you can be the quarterback, Sean, you're running back,"

the two best friends nod their heads when they turn their heads to see Samaria, Micaela, the unholy trinity, Alicia and Maisy on the sidelines with Coach Sylvester.

"i officially call this meeting of glee club in session-" Finn frowned when he didn't see his brother, "but Mr Schuester and Spencer isn't here?"

Rachel look at Artie, "Mr Schuester isn't coming, i paid a freshman to ask him for help, with irregular verbs," Finn frowned, "where's Spencer?"

Rachel looked at Finn, "Spencer isn't coming, because he doesn't want to do disco in front of the whole school and embarrass himself in front of your guys's friends," Finn looked at Rachel, "i'm so sick of hearing you squawk, Eva Peron,"

"let her talk-" Rachel half smiled at the other Hudson brother, even though she'd wished Spencer was actually there.

***

Spencer sat down beside Sean and Santana talking to his girlfriend and Sean when Principal Figgins goes towards the microphone.

Quinn leans over Santana, "where's your brother?" Spencer bit his lip, looking at his girlfriend then towards her best friends, "uh-"

Principal Figgins tapped onto the microphone, "silence, children," Quinn just sighed, leaning back over Santana, "great.."

"silence," Spencer looked at Principal Figgins, "first, an announcement, the toilets are broken again, we are fixing the problem, but let me warn you, there will be zero tolerance for anyone soiling school grounds,"

everyone nod their heads, "we're not going to have a repeat of last time," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "we have a treat for you guys today, Mr Schuester-"

he turns towards the spanish teacher, everyone claps their hands, "yay, glee!" Miss Pillsbury shouts when Spencer rolled his eyes, "glee kids, hooray!"

"hi, uh-" Mr Schuester came towards the microphone, looking around the whole school, "when i went to school here, glee club ruled this place,"

Santana chuckled when she leaned into her boyfriend's embrace when Quinn leaned into Brittany's, "and we're on our way back, but we need some recruits to join the party,"

Santana covered her mouth when Coach Sylvester did the same, "now, i could tell you all about how great glee is, but, uhh, i think i'm gonna to let some friends of mine," he looked behind the curtain, "show you instead,"

he points towards the curtain when he quickly goes towards bleachers when a kid takes away the microphone, "oh my god.."

Spencer covered his eyes when he sees his brother, holding Rachel Berry's waist, "get up on this,"

"ahh, push it.." Santana moves her boyfriend's hands away from his eyes, when she touched his cheek, connecting their lips together, "you wanna go somewhere?"

Santana shook her head, holding onto her boyfriend's hand when she put it onto his knee, when he bounced his leg up and down watching his brother and the new directions.

"yes!"

Jacob snapped Spencer put his gaze on Santana's skirt when everyone around them stood up, expect for that cheerios and some of the football players.

***

Rachel pressed a key onto the piano in the auditorium where her and Spencer were practicing, "try it," she turn to him with a big smile on her face, "la.."

"good.." Spencer smiled, "that was god," Rachel looked at Spencer, "okay, one more up.." Rachel plays a higher note, "la..."

Spencer does a face, "that was really good," Spencer looked at Rachel, "was that okay?" Rachel smiled, "yeah, it's like the holy grail for baritenor, so it's a good note,"

"all right, i'll start, at the bottom, and then we'll go up higher," Spencer looked at Rachel, "can we take a break? singing kind of makes me a little hungry,"

Rachel smiled, "yeah, sure..we'll, lucky, i prepared for that," she motions towards the picnic, "wow, i was wondering what that was all about,"

"want to sit?" Spencer smiled, then frowned, "yeah, yeah, sure.." he goes towards the picnic when he takes a seat onto the blanket, "i was wondering why you asked me to help you with your singing since you weren't there for the assembly?"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "this is my only chance to be, you know, good like you," Rachel looked at Spencer, "you think i'm good?"

"well, when me and Finn first joined, i thought you were kind of insane," Rachel half smiled, "i mean you talk a lot more then you should, and to be honest with you, i looked under the bed and made sure you weren't hanging out under there,"

Rachel half frowned, "but then i heard you sing," Rachel looked at him, "i don't know, how to say this, but you touched something in me, right here.."

Spencer touched his heart, "your heart's on that other side of your chest," Rachel moved his hand when Spencer couldn't help but stare at her lips when he remembered he had Santana, "uh,"

"it's beating really hard," he smiled at Rachel, "you're cool, Rachel," Rachel looked behind her, "do you want a drink?"

"yeah, please.."

Spencer looked at Rachel, "that stuff you said in celibacy club, that was really cool," Rachel hands him the drink, "thanks.." he took a shot of it, "well, cheers,"

"the cups are like the airplane cups," Spencer took a sip of his drink again, before setting it down, "oh, you got a little Cosmo right.."

he put his thumb onto her lips when he wiped away the cosmo from her lips, "here.." Rachel stared at Spencer's eyes, "you know you can kiss me, if you want to,"

"i want too," Rachel leans backwards when Spencer came towards her, leaning on top of her, looking at her lips then to her eyes.

he closed his eyes when he connected his lips with Rachel, when he held onto her cheek when he realised that he was dating Santana, he quickly pulled away from Rachel, "oh, my god, i-i have to go,"

"please don't tell anybody about this, okay?" Spencer grabbed his bag pack from the bench, "this was a mistake, i have a girlfriend,"

***

the unholy trinity stood in front of Mr Schuester, "i have to say, i'm a little surprised you guys are trying out,"

Quinn looked at her best friend's then towards Mr Schuester with her hands on her hips, "i'm sure you've read about this in the school paper, Spencer and Santana, and Finn and i have been an item for a while now-"

Santana smiled at her best friend at the mention of her boyfriend Spencer, "so what kind of girlfriend would we be if we didn't support them?"

"well, let's see what you got.."

the unholy trinity came out of the choir room when Finn, Spencer and Mason stood outside their girlfriend's lockers.

Santana comes towards Spencer when he put her against her locker, talking to her making her laugh when he kissed her lips but what Spencer or any of the boys didn't see was Rachel Berry staring at Santana Lopez who was kissing Spencer Hudson in jealousy.

{Season 1, Episode 2: "Showmance"}

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

412K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 πŽπ‚ β”β”€β”‰β”ˆβ—ˆβ–β—ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”€β” "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. β”β”€β”‰β”ˆβ—ˆβ–β—ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”€β” in which a always happy blonde...
44.7K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...
804 50 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
95K 3.4K 79
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...