Wolf~(a Superboy love story)...

By ForeverLaidy

This is the original version of my Superboy fan fiction. One of my best friends convinced me to keep the old... More

Day or night
Meeting Lexy
The Escape
Let her go
I'm running with the wolves
Meeting the Trio
A Good first Impression
My Dad is Batman
He's not just Batman
Pandaboy
'The Talk'
My new suit
From Broken walls to Gentle hugs
Her name is Wolf
Unleash the Beast
Break ups and Ice Cream
Crazy Cats
He took my first KISS!
Blubber Fish
When I get out
Ill be watching from above
Important A/n
The sequal is out!

Bad first impression

555 22 1
By ForeverLaidy

~Wolf POV~

*Dream*

"Bruce why don't you sing her a song", I heard a kind motherly voice say but it was a bit muffled. "Oh alright", I herd a deep voice say; I don't know why but it sounded familiar. There was a pause someone cleared their throat and I heard a soothing bass voice start to sing.

"Am I blue, am I blue, And these tears in my eyes telling you. Am I blue, you'd be to, if each plan that you have done fell through. Their was a time I was your only one, but now I'm the sad and lonely one of a fool. I'm your only one. From that day I should say", the voice got softer and softer as a new voice got louder and louder.

*End of dream*

"Wolf, wolf. Wake up we need to go introduce you to the team", a voice said while shaking me and I knew that voice all to well. I slowly opened my eyes and come face to mask with robin. "Uggg", I groaned. I was still tired, and as I went to rub the sleep out of my eyes I felt something wet on my cheeks. 'What the hell is this', I asked myself. They were tears, wow way to be strong Wolf. Thank you sarcasm.

I forced myself up and walked to the glass cases that held old items and odd guns. I looked in the glass at my "super suit", yess i slept in it, and saw that my hair was slightly messy. 'Nothing I can't fix', I thought and shook my body like I was shaking water off after a shower. I looked in the glass case and saw my floor length hair looked normal. And in the glass I saw Batman beside me. I turned around as he said, "let's get going".

I fixed my pony tail and followed him along with robin, and as I did I noticed I was oddly short and it wasn't fair. I've always been made fun of about my height. But it was nothing a good pounding couldn't fix. I guess you could say there are pros and con's to my height. Pro: I'm flexible, I can fit into small spaces, I have a better chance at getting boyfriend taller than me, and people underestimate me. Con's: I get made fun of,  and people doubt my capability.

Well I got more pros than con's. "OK you're going to have to wait until I can get you logged into the system. In exactly one minute after Robin and I disappear go through", Bm said in a stern manor. "Ok", I said and I tied the bandana in the back of my head, and I pulled up the black see through "bandana" that went over my mouth and nose. I looked like more of an assassin than I did a superhero. But I liked it, it fit me. My tail was slightly wagging I was excited, but I wouldn't let it show.

I waited as I saw batman type into the computer by the "zeta tube" thingy then both he and Robin walked through. There was a flash and they were gone so I stood in the bat cave for a good minute. It was only 59 seconds *wink wink*. Then I walked into the zeta tube as I pulled up my hood, tucked in my wolf ears and tucked in my Wolf tail. After the flash I was in the same room when I beat up half of the justice league, without breaking a sweat may I add. "This is Wolf, she is your new team mate and I expect you to treat her the same way you treat each other.

I could feel everyone's stairs as they burned a hole in my face. I didn't say anything but I didn't have to to know what they thought of me. There thoughts are loud. And Bm just had to leave.

(Meggans mind link thing)

K- Kaldur

Kf- Kid flash

R- Robin

C- Connor

A- Artemis

M- Megga'n

Rk- Rocket

Z- Zantana

L- La' gaan (yes I put him in early)

A: is it just me or does she look weird to you *suspicious*

M: yeah, she does kind of look a little weird

L: I agree with Megga'n

K: let's not jump to conclusions just yet. We know nothing about her

Rk: Kaldur's right, maybe she's a nice girl

Kf: she's a little short don't you think

(Mad)

R: so her being short makes her weird *raises voice"

Z: Robin calm down

A: I don't know about you but she kind of looks like a freak

(Angry)

C: this isn't ok we shouldn't be talking to her behind her back

R: Connor's right we should stop

M: she looks like an archer judging by the arrows behind her

A: I think we have had enough archers

K: Artemis we could always use another archer

Z: I like her

Rk: I agree with Zantana she don't let look so bad

Kf: what do you think she looked like under her hood

L: why don't you ask (kf and La gaan separate convo)

C: guys stop

A: she kind of looks emo she probably is

(Ticked off)

R, K: Artemis stop!

(Z, Rk, Kf, and L, out of convo)

A: why should I you act like she can hear us. Megga'n don't you think she looks a bit emo

M: only a little

A: see

(Megga'n out of convo)

C: guys stop

K: Artemis enough

R: Artemis why do you always feel threatened when some one new comes

A: its not my fault she looks like a Freak

(Pissed)

C: Artemis nock it off!

I was pissed not only were they having a secret conversation about me but, they were also insulting me. After the Blondy said Freak I let out a pretty loud growl. I felt my eyes turn a dark blue. I was on the verge of kicking Blondy's ass. I knew I was gonna spill blood so I just stomped my self out of that room and I left them dead silent.

Is this really how they treat new team members. Wow how are they still a team. I knew I wasn't going to belong here. I am a freak. My self conscious has gone down a good 5% that's not a lot but its not a little either. Let's just say they made a bad first impression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 531 22
Emma is Charlie's aunt who loves Chocolate just like her nephew. When Willy Wonka let 5 kids come to his factory what will happen between Willy and E...
864K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
499K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...