The black dragon of death(dis...

By cure049

This will no longer be updated. I am writing a remake so check that one instead More

The new student
Chapter 3: im a what?
Chapter 4: a new girl
Chapter 5: crazy exorcist
Chapter 6: unexpected arrival
Chapter 7: saving asia
Chapter 8: the pheonix arrives
Chapter 9: the training
Chapter 10: The deciding battle
Chapter 11: two new faces
Chapter 12: the spar between the church and the ORC
Im back and with a big announcment
Remake it is then.

Chaper 2: The day i became a servant

11.1K 88 39
By cure049

After school*

*issei goes on his way home*
*issei* ugh, what a dim adolescence, at this rate my life is doomed to end without bearing fruit, and without me ever getting to touch any boobs?

*???* u-um excuse me, you're hyodo issei from kuoh akademy, aren't you?

*the girl was wearing a different school uniform and had a pretty cute face with pink eyes*

*issei turns his head facing her*
*issei* yes.... *mind* what school is she from, I don't recognise her uniform, but oh boy she's cute!

*???* uh....
*issei* oh d-did you need something from me?
*???* hyodo, are you seeing anyone right now?
*issei* uh, n-no, no one, really.
*???* u-um would you like to.....go out with me?

*issei was suprised*

*issei* what did you just...?
*???* for a while, I've watched as you passed by here, and.....um.....hyodo,I....
*issei's mind* h-hey, is she...?
*???* I-I want.....*she bows* i want you to please be my boyfriend!

*issei was completely shocked*issei's mind* f-for real!!*

*issei* u-uh yeah sure, gladly.

*yuma* oh great!!! My name is yuma, amano yuma.

*issei* that's a nice name, wonna meet meet me at the school gate after school to meet my friends?
*yuma* yeah sure, il gladly come.
*issei* awesome, well see you tomorrow Yuma.

*yuma waves and leaves, issei walks home and jumps in happiness*

*the next day*
*matsuda* NA-NANI?!?!?
*motohama* how????
*issei* this is Yuma, amano Yuma.

*yuma bows*
*yuma* nice to meet you.
*issei* and yes, she's my gir......l......friend, so you guys go get yourself's some girlfriends aswell, well let's go Yuma.
*yuma* Mm-hmm.

*they leave*
*motohama* that traitor!!!

*lelouch was walking his way home when he saw issei and one girl talking to each other about a date, then he accepted it and then they both leave but issei is jumping in happiness*

*lelouch* heh guess his luck just came, still, something is not right about that girl.
*he then realised that koneko was watching issei, then she left*
*lelouch* well anyway *lelouch leaves*

*at the ORC*
*rias* I see.
*koneko* sure enough, your hunch was...
*rias* right on the mark? It appears I was right to have you keep an eye on him and lelouch was there aswell, do you think he knows something?

*koneko* I don't know rias.
*akeno* president, what shall we do?
*rias* we shall make our preparations at least, everything else depends on issei.

*in the city*
*issei* she is quite late, where is she?
*???* here you go *a girl gives him a pamphlet and leaves*
*issei* I took it without thinking, "your wish will come true" well if that doesn't sound contrived.
*yuma* issei!
*issei* oh, good morning Yuma.
*yuma* sorry, have you been waiting long?
*issei* no, I just got here myself. *mind* I always wanted to say that!

*lelouch was in a shop in the city buying a drink* heh a fresh day * he leaves and a girl gives a pamphlet and leaves* huh "your wish will come true" yeah sure * he puts it in his pocket, he then sees issei with his girlfriend, he still sensed that strange feeling when he has that girl, lelouch went back to his own business*

*Issei and his girlfriend went to shops and sat at a restaurant, they quite enjoyed it*
*they were walking around the park and issei was holding her hand, then Yuma ran to the fountain then stopped and looked at issei*

*yuma* listen, issei, would you mind doing something for me?
*issei's mind* i-is this the time, does she want a kiss?
*issei* yeah sure what is it?

*she smiled devilishly*
*yuma* would you die for me?
*issei* wh-what sorry I didn't quite heard you, can you repeat what you just said?
*she whispered in his ear in a cold tone*
Would you die for me?
*her clothes changed and 2 black wings appears on her back and looked higher*
*yuma* I'm sorry that it has to come like this, I really enjoyed the date but my leader wants you dead *she creats a spear of light* DIE!!! *she throws it but it was destroyed by some void blast*
What the hell?!?

*they both turn around and sees a person with a black robe with a hood on wearing a white red-eyed plague doctor mask*

*???* sorry but, I don't want this kid to die just yet. from what I can tell you're a fallen angel, just the the race I hate, issei run.

*issei* who are you, how do you know my name and what are you talking about???

*???* Just go dammit!

*issei runs as fast as he can*

*???* now fallen angel, before I kill you, who send you?

*yuma* go to hell!!! *she throws another spear of light at him but he teleports behind her and shoots her right leg with his silver pistol and she screams in pain*

*???* these bullets were designed with a special material capable of killing any supernatural being, now tell me who send you?

*yuma gets mad and tries to slash him with her spear of light but he dodges that with ease and kicks her jaw*

*???* I guess you wonna do it the hard way then.

*he grabs her head and punches her left rib then kicks her stomach, following by a stab in her left shoulder with his hand and then lastly kicks her into a tree*

*???* so I will ask one last time before I tear you apart, who send you? *he aimed his black gun at her head* 5-4-3-2-1-*then someone suprised attacked him and throwed a spear of light at him and got stabbed right in the heart* what?!?

*he falls on the floor*

*???* well that was close, you were about to die.
*yuma* thanks for helping me* she stands up* now I want to see what's behind that mask *she gets rid of the mask and sees lelouches face* wait you're issei's friends aren't you? now I didn't expect that, heh it's quite a shame you're dying, you would have been more use to us alive. well cya *and so they fly away*

*lelouch was bleeding out, not gruntOMG nor screaming in pain. He just lays there and slowly dies, however the pamphlet that he had goes from his pocket and a big red magic circle appears before him and a figure comes from the circle, of was rias gremory*

*rias* you're the one who summoned me right?

*lelouch just looked at her, not showing any emotion*

*rias* since you're dying anyway, I will take you in *devil wings appears from her back*

*rias* you will live.....for my sake.

*12 hours later, in my house*
*alarm was ringing really loud*
*lelouch* shut the fuck up!!! *he grabs the alarm and throws it on a wall*
Hm, I'm in my house? I could have sworn I was dying in a park... wait rias revived me and made me into her servant, that was the last thing I wanted to happen. But what I can't accept is that I was not having my guard up and got stabbed by that light spear. If my regeneration worked perfectly then i wouldn't be in this situation. God damn it! *he puts on his school uniform and goes to school*

*at kuoh academy*
*issei* cmon guys you seriously don't remember Yuma?
*matsuda* no doesn't ring a bell
*issei* I'm sure I have her number, what the number is not here this is weird.

*lelouch was leaning at the corner listening to issei's conversation at the staircase*

*girl 1* look it's rias gremory
*rias goes down the stairs and gives a smile at both issei and lelouch on the way*

*after school*
*lelouch* ey issei mind if I walk with you?
*issei* yeah sure no problem.
*they both walk the the fountain in the park*

*issei* wait This is the place where the dream happened.

*lelouch* what dream?

*issei* I was with Yuma then she turned into a fallen angel and then someone I'm with a plague doctor suit saved me and I ran, then I got knocked out, that's all I remember.

*lelouches mind* so rias got him after all but I don't sense a devil inside him.

*the sky turns purple*

*lelouch* the fu-*lelouches words were cut out as issei got stabbed with a spear of light* ISSEI!

*issei falls on the floor dying, then a man with a fedora hat with fallen angel wings on his back appears*
*???* oh look it's it's the boy from earlier that was supposed to be dead, and since I don't see your master around your just a stray.

*lelouch* the fuck are you- wait a minute you're the motherfucker who throwed that spear of light at me aren't you? Oh boy you're on my death list, this time your suprise attacks will not work on me *he grabs his 2 pistols and aims it at him but then a red magic circle appears behind lelouch* huh? *he sees rias gremory*

*rias* you keep your hands off them

*lelouch* rias again?

*???* who do you think you are? * he throws a spear of light at rias but it gets kicked off by koneko, but the Spear hits lelouches head with the back side of the spear, making him fall unconscious*

*???* why, you...! *he charges at them with a spear but he get shot with a lighting by akeno*

*???* red hair, I see, you're from the house of gremory

*rias* I am rias gremory, how are you, my good fallen angel?

*???* heh well well this town is being controlled by the next Heir to the gremory family, are these 2 from your household?

*rias* bring any harm to them and I will show you no mercy.

*???* well, apologies for what happened today, my name is dohnaseek and I hope we never see each other again *he flys away*

*they look at issei*

*akeno* at this point he is going to die if we will not do something.

*rias* I will not let him die, after all he is my servant.

*akeno* what about lelouch?

*rias* koneko take lelouch and bring him to your house.

*koneko* as you wish.

And that's the end of chapter 2, this took me some hours to do this, I hope you enjoyed it.

The edit: I changed some bits because looking back at this... I see how many mistakes I have done. Deleting that cringy sentence while he was dying was for the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 620 27
Note: This will not be a reincarnation story. Gist: This story is a what if scenario if I were in the world of Highschool DxD Note: The protagonist w...
36.3K 266 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...
98.1K 1.3K 19
You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't remember anything, so your quest starts a...
1M 15.9K 32
You are reincarnated into the World of Highschool DXD... You maybe wondering why... We'll unfortunately you have to read to find out! [Book is Finish...