Lost, Afriad and Broken (PPGZ...

By LondonMary22

This book is discontinued. "We have to stay strong. Those Ruffs have ruined our lives. Yes, we've lost the ab... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry

Chapter 10

353 12 1
By LondonMary22

OMG! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1000 READS!!!!!!! I LOVE OU GUYS!!!!! And new chapter earlier than usual. So hope you like. Be sure to check out my new book, "Can I Ever Stop The Hurting?" . Anyways, on with the chapter.

...

Boomer P.O.V.

I decided to take a walk down to the park. Brick was celebrating. Butch was sulking. And I was here trying to figure out my situation. The crisp fall air felt good. It reminded me about the times me and Miyako went for walks.

I reach the park and am about to go sit on the swings when I stop short. I blonde girl in pigtails sat there talking to a little boy. But not just any blonde girl. It was Miyako. But just as I was about to reach her, still a few feet away from her so that she couldn't see me, the little boy left waving and she got up and left the park.

I followed her but kept my distance so she doesn't see me. She seemed to be in a daze the whole way back. She took a turn to her street. I was about to follow her when I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Boomer? Where are you?" Brick answered the phone.

"I just went out for a walk. The weather was nice." I told him.

"Well, come home. I need a little help with Butch." I sighed.

"Can it wait? Or is it a "right now" kind of thing?" I asked.

"Eh... it's in between. Just come home. We need dinner too. And I'm in the mood for you're cooking." I groaned.

"Are you kidding me? Really? Can't you just ask the cook?" I ask, exasperated.

"No." He said simply.

"Ugh. Fine. Be there in ten." I told him.

I look towards the corner longingly, wanting to continue following her. But Brick wanted me home. I started my journey back. This is going to be a long day.

Brick P.O.V.

YES!!!! I got paired with Momoko! I was worried about her when she left, but when she did, realization hit me like a bullet. I. Will. Be. Working. With. Momoko. My girlfriend (you mean your ex-girlfriend😒). And then there's Butch. Ever since that soccer game, he's been out of it. I know for sure that it's because of Kaoru, but whenever I look at him, his eyes are filled with guilt. He didn't eat Boomer's cooking either. Boomer's cooking! He loves that stuff!

I decided to go check on him, me being the good, amazing and devilishly handsome brother I am.

"Yo, Butch, you good?" I ask him from outside the door.

I heard a muffled 'yeah' before him going silent.

"Can I come in?"

"No."

"Well, too bad, I'm coming in anyway." I told him.

I walk inside and find him face first in his pillow. His limbs fanned out like a starfish. Ha. Butch the starfish. Who lives in a rock under the sea? BUTCH THE STARFISH! (I'm sorry but I had too. It was to irresistible for me to not put this joke in.)
I crack myself up sometimes. I go to Butch and start poking him.

"Butch."

"Butch."

"Butch."

"Butch."

"Butch."

"Butch."

"Butch."

"Butch."

"Butch."

"Butch."

"WHAT!?" He yelled at me, getting fed up.

"Nothing. Just wanted to annoy you."

"You are insufferable." He said and his face went back into living in the pillow. Only one thing left to do now. I jumped on him.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH! BRICK! WHAT THE HECK!" He screamed at me. I just sat there laughing my head off. He glared at me. I finally got a good look at his face.

"Were you... crying?" I ask him cautiously. He quickly wiped his face.

"No." He sniffed.

"Yes, you were. What happened?" I asked him, concerned. He sighed and sat up, resting his head between his legs. At that moment, Boomer knocked and walked in. He stopped short when he saw what was happening. He silently came and sat down on the other side of Butch.

"Kaoru." He whispered, so quite that me and Boomer had to strain our ears to listen. I saw tears welling up in his eyes again.

"What did she say?" I asked him.

"She... she told me what happened after we left. Brick. We never should have left. Why did we leave?" He looks at me with pleading eyes, wanting me to answer the questions he couldn't answer himself. I looked down.

"I don't know why we left. I guess we left thinking we'd become famous and when we came back, the girls would love us even more. That they'd be happy and surprised when they found out we were a real band. That we were famous. Looks like that backfired."

I chuckled softly. Butch looked at me, Boomer and then looked back down.

"She was hurt. She was scared. Scared of me. She couldn't even stand close to me. She's changed, Brick. And not like a small change. A huge one. Coach told me. She was the worst soccer player around. And when we were playing, she would shrink away from the ball as if it was a bomb about to blow. She... cried. She never cried, especially in public. And all of this is because of me. Me!"

He was sobbing now. Tears streamed down his cheeks. This is the first time he mentioned was happened with Kaoru. The first time I've seen him so heartbroken. Boomer and I shared a concerned look. He put his hand on Butch's shoulder.

"We'll fix her, Butch. We'll fix all of them. No matter how long it takes." He told him with a smile. Butch sniffled.

"We sure will." He said, and cracked a small smile. We smiled back at him.

"Now go sleep. You look like you've ran a marathon." Boomer tells him. He chuckles.

"Okay, okay. Goodnight, guys. And close the door." He said. We nodded and head outside, shutting the door behind us. We both stayed silent.

"Why do I feel like we're trying to do the impossible?" I asked. I look at Boomer to see he was shaking his head.

"We're not. We'll do it. It's just hard. Not impossible."

I nodded.

"Let's go." I told him.

We left the door behind, hearing soft snores to tell us that Butch went to sleep. He must've been so tired. We'll figure out a way though. We always have.

———————————-

Well that was fun to write! Come follow me on Instagram!

Username: aliza_kingswell

Love you guys!!!!!!!! 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 459 29
//COMPLETED// "If you want to take bc away you have to go through me first." Butch's famous words before he got beaten black and blue by buttercup wh...
197K 4.4K 41
When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the wrong person...I-I should go." ...will...
2.2K 37 9
It's been 11 years and all of the villains have retired and the girls are turning high school. The only crimes that happens nowadays are petty and sm...
46.9K 2.2K 70
Banana bus squad fanfic Ships include: Terrorsnuckle Minicat Daithidecalibre Ohmtoonz H2Ovanoss BasicallyIDoScotty Warnings Assault, weapons, flu...