The Prince's Duchess { Illyri...

By SeraEnigma

Hardworking Sarina loves her job and is considered a kind hearted girl. Along the way, she befriended an ecce... More

Author's Notes:
Prologue
Chapter 1: Blinded
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: A Promise
Chapter 4: Death of a Duke
Special Chapter: Luis Valentine
Chapter 5 - Grief on both sides
Chapter 6: I'm a Duchess?!
Chapter 7: Invitation
Chapter 8: On My Way
Chapter 9: First Meeting
Chapter 10: Living with the Prince
Chapter 11: An After Party Invite
Chapter 12: Jealousy
Chapter 13: Seductive Kiss
Chapter 14: Lovers
Chapter 15: Stay with me
Chapter 16: Henry's Funeral
Chapter 17: Tonight
Chapter 18: A Prince's Warmth
Chapter 19: Town Legends
Chapter 20 Part 1: The Charity Gala
Chapter 20 Part 2: She is Mine
Chapter 21: Confrontation
Chapter 22: Alone with you
Chapter 23: What It Means
Chapter 24: This is not Goodbye
Special Chapter: Catherine Lyonel
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Telling the truth
Chapter 27: Old Wounds
Chapter 28: Twins
Chapter 29: Hidden Shame
Chapter 30: Reunion
Chapter 31: An Unexpected Meeting
Flash Back Chapter: Before I Met You
Chapter 32: Did you Miss Me?
Chapter 34: Cousins
Chapter 35: The Lost Princess
Special Chapter: Seymone
Chapter 36: Results
Chapter 37: A Stronger Bond
Chapter 38: World of our Own
Chapter 39: Be Honest
Chapter 40: The Brother In Law
Chapter 41: Back to Illyria
Chapter 42: My Fiancée
Chapter 43: Kassim
Chapter 44: Forgive Me?
Chapter 45: Like Father, Like Daughter
Chapter 46: The Forgotten Agreement
Chapter 47: Leaving again
Chapter 48: The Truth about Laila-Part 1
Chapter 49: The Truth about Laila - Part 2
Chapter 50: The Poison
Chapter 51: Flaunting your Title
Chapter 52: Akhun
Chapter 53: The Plot Thickens
Chapter 54: Now and Always
Chapter 55: Sex, Netflix and Chill
Chapter 56: The Lyonel Family Secret
Chapter 57: The Trial
Chapter 58: Forever Mine
Chapter 59: A Lost Love Returns
Chapter 60: An Unexpected Invitation
Chapter 61: Sealed Letter
Chapter 62: Elite Affair
Chapter 63: Her True Colors
Chapter 64: Kidnapped
Chapter 65: Huntress
Chapter 66: Redemption
Chapter 67: Body Heat
Chapter 68: Who am I?
Chapter 69: Rekindled Interest
Chapter 70: Memories of Us
Chapter 71: Aphrodisiac Fever
Extra Chapter: Laila
Chapter 72: Surprise Ambush
Chapter 73: Luce e Ombra
Chapter 74: La Famiglia e tutto
Chapter 75: The Cat is out of the Bag
Chapter 76: Abstinance
Chapter 77: The Wedding
Chapter 78: Night at the Tower
Final Chapter 79: The Prince's Duchess
Epilogue Chapter 80: The Princess' Personal Chef
End of the Story Greetings!
Special Mini Novel Coming Up!

Chapter 33: Tonight, I'm Yours

2.3K 98 1
By SeraEnigma

Sarina's POV:

He quickly took me to his suite which was at the same Resort where our reunion is being held. How convenient was that and it explains how he got here so fast. He was staying here all along.

"Le-Leon- Mmmph!" He locked lips with me as he slammed the door to his bedroom, muffling what I was about to say he slipped inside my mouth making me tremble all why bracing himself against the door.

In fact, I soon forgot what I was going to say because his hands were everywhere as he stripped me of my clothes until I was only wearing my panties and heels; I clumsily unbuttoned his shirt and only managed to free the last one before we both fell against the bed.

He laughed softly as his lips traced the pulse of my neck while I pulled his shirt off him; he shrugged it off hurriedly as he lifted my leg up, touching me hungrily.

"Damn, I missed this. After tasting the real thing," he whispered hotly against my ear. "I can't ever go back. Ever."

"I-I'm not going anywhere. Take it slow Leone."

"No. It has been weeks love, I won't be satisfied until I am inside you; fucking and pumping my cum into your sweet pussy." his fingers smoothly slipped inside my panties and inserted two fingers inside me and began to work his magic as he thrust into my sweet spot. "Beautiful. so tight and wet."

My insides reacted to those dirty words strongly. I felt my nipples tighten as my hips rode his fingers as he forcefully pumped them into stimulating my G-spot as he lowered his head, taking my turgid nipple and licking me roughly before sucking; It felt so good that I could feel myself falling over the edge but he pulled out before I could come.

"No fair..." I whined but not before he unbuckled his belt and pulled off my underwear and his pants as he gave me that sexy smile as he sucked his finger stained with my juices. I felt my face flush even deeper and that erotic display made my lower region clench restlessly as it tingled.

Dear God. This is torture!

"This will be rough love. I cannot wait...." he leaned towards me as he spread me wide, hiking my legs and coaxing me to cage his hips until he rammed into me in one go.

It has been weeks and my body seemed to have missed him even as I felt tight around his penis but he started savagely flicking my clit and biting the tender skin of my neck. I bucked and cried out in pain and pleasure; the intense combo somehow made me even wetter as his sudden thrusts became even more rough and fast.

I should be protesting but somehow this kind of rough sex was a big turn on, his touch and his kisses as well as the way he held me and grind me against his hot and hard staff over and over, My body pressed against him as he bucked against me; my nails dug into his skin and he laughed as I scratched him deeply, reciprocating it with love bites on my ear and neck.

"Awww!" I cried out and bit his neck as well.

"Hey, my duchess has claws," he growled as he also lightly nibbled my nipple before sucking it roughly.

That moment made me come hard and felt him filled me upright, he squeezed me tight as he cried out loud as well, our sounds echoing together in his bedroom.

I lost track of time as the heady euphoria in my veins receded slowly until I noticed that my lover was still crushing me but not only that; he never put any protection on. Thank God it was a safe day or else I might have been knocked up.

"That was....wow..." I smiled as my hands stroked his heaving broad back, the muscles beneath my fingers relaxing at my touch before he pulled his weight off me and kissed my forehead while pulled me towards him.

"That was some sex alright." he chuckled then his hands traced the bite marks and hickeys from my neck, breasts, and collarbone. "Are you fine? I'm sorry that it was a rough night."

It does hurt now that the "during sex" atmosphere has faded but somehow I did not mind it as much as I thought. In fact, I was weirdly feeling it and that made me wonder if that was okay because I am not a masochist.

Somehow my lover read my mind and smiled.

"It is fine love, They say that ultimate pleasure has a bit of pain mixed with it." he kissed my bruises gently and I kiss his neck and grazed his nipple playfully. He moaned deeply as I continued to touch him more.

Until I felt him stiffen and soon he was growing thicker inside of me.

"Up for Round 2? Maybe 3,4 and 5?" his dark amber eyes glowed in the dim light as he rocked against me, making me convulse and gasp out loud.

"C-Can you do it that many times?" my question was met with a lewd smile as he instantly changed our position before I knew it I was on top but he had a firm hold on my thighs leaving me very open to him.

"Darling, I am so backed up that I can love you all night."

"Uh-Uhm, before we do this again. Where is your condom?" I asked him as one of his hand reached out to tease my breast.

He smiled and lifted his hips to jolt my insides, making me gasp out loud at the delicious shock.

"I don't think we need them tonight. "

I wanted to argue that I might get pregnant but my body was enjoying the feel of him without a condom. It was different because I could feel the shape of his big cock caressing my inner bumps and the feeling of it twitching and growing inside me was so delicious.

So I rode him bareback, my hips rising up and down as I leaned my body forward so that it can move properly. Leone, on the other hand, had no trouble supporting me as he met my thrusts until the sheer force of his momentum made me come for the second time.

"Leone..." felt something wet trail down my inner thighs as my lover also climaxed. My fingers trailed against his hard chest. "That felt good."

My lover kissed me as he changed our position again, this time he pulled a necktie from his table drawer, whispering that not being able to see will stimulate my senses during sex.

"May I?" he let the silk tie slid against my belly lightly, making my already sensitive skin quiver.

"O-Okay." I swallowed as he blindfolded me and the world went black. Robbed of my sight; I used my other senses to feel for him. My fingers felt the hardness of his muscles more acutely as it changed direction and I felt the softness of his hair and the heat of his breath against my belly as his tongue flicked, nipped and teased, making me jump.

"W-what are you doing now?" I asked him but I only heard his heavy breathing. as my hands dug into his scalp, earning a husky laugh as I felt him spread my legs wide and kissed my inner thigh.

I felt myself getting wet again as a current of small electric jolts made me gasp as he continued to tease my weak spots until I was close to the edge. Then I felt his tongue against the outer walls of my pussy, shocking me further.

"No..don't!" I tried to stop him from licking me there because it must look like a mess after we already did it twice but I heard him laugh as he transferred my hands back to his hair.

"I want to Rina, you are so ready for me but let me see if I can make you lose your control a bit more..." his dark voice made me throb as his fingers entered me deeply this time as he sucked on my clit and fingered me until he found my sweet spot. 

It was too much, my hands pushed his head deeper in between my thighs because I was close to climaxing. then he withdrew his long fingers and I felt his tongue inside me going wild making me thrust impatiently.

The sensation was different and so sharp that I momentarily lost my senses as he brought me to my third peak tonight. My body felt so light and yet so full of him as he pulled off the tie from my eyes and I had to blink to adjust my sight until I saw his face come into view.

I felt my womb clench when I saw the raw sexual desire in his dark amber eyes, the light and dark flecks of gold playing in his iris like a swirling pool. Then I watched in fascination as his pupils dilated as his gaze traveled slowly across my body as a new emotion entered his gaze as he locked stares with me.

Awe. Hunger. Fascination and then Tenderness.

"Not enough." his huge frame caged my smaller frame against the bed covers and pillows. "I want more...but I am afraid I might break you. I want to kiss you, suck you, lick, nip every part of you and pleasure you until we both can't move."

I gaped at him as he towered over me trembling like a wolf shivering from the cold, his beautiful face torn between desire and concern for me. It made me smile because he could have just continued to make love to me over and over but he does not want me to break from his lustful desires.

My love for him just went up a notch, making me hug his neck; he groaned and squeezed me like a drowning man as he kissed my neck. I gently guided his face towards me for a soft peck and he growled deeply, seized my head with one huge hand and deepened the kiss.     

I surrendered myself, my sense of control crumbling against his overwhelming need for me. No man has ever wanted me this much and I should be scared but somehow....

I'm not scared because I know he would never hurt me. I don't know why...I just do.

I stared at his eyes which were still the color of molten gold, his breathing was a bit relaxed but he waited for me to refuse or give him permission.

Breathing deeply, my flushed skin became even hot as I stroked his massive erect cock, making his hold on me even tighter as he hissed out and cursed as my fingers wrapped around him.

"Tonight, I'm yours."

It was a mere whisper but Leone heard it and he growled sexily at me.

"Fuck stop." he groaned as he pulled my hand away. "Kneel for me love."

I obeyed and was down on my hands and knees on the bed, feeling too exposed. A strange excitement filled as I felt him behind me, his powerful thighs cradling my ass. But just when any guy would just ram inside me; he gently readjusted my position which ended in me hugging the pillow and my hips raised and my legs even more spread out.

"Ahhnn! Leone! " I cried out when he finally went in and somehow this position made me come instantly but he never gave me time to recover as he gripped my hips and slammed against me.

It was even better than the last time we did it doggy style, as our voices mingled together; I noticed him angled one of my legs to be tucked under his arm as his hips suddenly changed its rhythm.

"Harder! More! Ahh Yes... Yes!!" I moaned over as I looked back only to have his lips slam down on me as his thrusts became mercilessly fast, arousing me until I came... yet again.

"Rina love... Ahhh!" he shuddered as he spilled himself inside me. "Not enough... More..." He gently pulled me against him and groped my breasts, teasing my nipples as he kissed my shoulder.

"Yes... More.." I sighed as he settled me on his lap and we moved together. My body still wants him so much and from how hard he still was inside me; he feels that same as wet, lewd fucking noises echoed against the walls.

Until we both collapsed from too much sex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I buried my head against his chest after I removed my makeup, feeling shocked at my attitude.

What happened? I replayed the long hours of intense lovemaking or.. love fucks as he phrases it and I blushed at how lewd and slutty my actions were, which is so unlike me.

I felt like a female bitch in heat, oblivious to her surroundings and only focused on the intense pleasure my lover could give me.

And boy, did he give it to me good. Was he truly that hungry for me?

The pain in my hips and slightly red thighs says yes. Oh my god, this was embarrassing.

"Thank you." his warm voice made me look up, he was wearing a smug yet endearing smirk on his face and he looked much more chilled out as he cuddled me like an overgrown cat.

"For what? " I asked as his hand brushed against my butt but rested at my back as he lightly kissed me, making these fuzzy warm feeling blossom in my chest.

"Best sex I ever had. Guess I missed you more than I realized." his eyes sparkled with male satisfaction as he rested his chin on my head.

"Yo-you don't find me being... slutty offensive?"

"I don't, In fact, I encourage you to be more seductive and slutty; I never hungered for a woman this badly. I guess you and I are really made for each other."

I could not argue with that but the way he said felt like it was a simple truth and not just a pick-up line designed to drop my guard.

Somehow... I felt something click in place like an unseen chain binding me to him forever. Normally, a girl would be apprehensive and run but I know this is where I belong.

And I don't care if I am chained. I was already his from the start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 12K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...
163K 5.3K 49
⚠️Adult content!⚠️ *SMUT IS INCLUDED IN MOST OF THE CHAPTERS SO READ IT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED* William Rostov We were destined to marry when we were...
8.5K 926 39
"Your mine," His voice is husky as he looks down at me. I shake me head and take a step back from him only to make contact with the wall behind me. ...
304K 8.8K 42
Hemilia Gran is a student in Hevialia Academy, it's a magical academy where only supernatural people studies there. She is pursuing her dream to beco...