Fairy Tail Adventure Resort (...

Від makasxru

The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other gui... Більше

Currently Under Changes.
Chapter one : Going on vacation?
Chapter two : Lets go!
Chapter three : On the plane
Chapter four : Arriving
Chapter five : Pool party
Chapter six : Rock climbing
Chapter seven : The obstacle course
Chapter eight : Treasure hunt
Chapter nine : Find the rings
Chapter ten : The nightmare
Chapter eleven : Visiting him
Chapter twelve : Paintball
Chapter fourteen : The other guilds
Chapter fifteen : Concert
Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party
Chapter seventeen : Rescued
Chapter eighteen : Ice bucket challenge
Chapter nineteen : Off to the bookstore
Chapter twenty : Feeling ill
Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair
Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)
Chapter twenty three : The eventful date
Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu
Chapter twenty five : Breakfast
Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?
Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine
Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding
Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?
Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)
Chapter thirty one : Gaming
Chapter thirty two : It isn't a date!
Chapter thirty three : Training
Chapter thirty four : Looking for a needle in a haystack
Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital
Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!
Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)
Chapter thirty eight : The fight
Chapter thirty nine : Pranks
Chapter forty : Mount Hakobe (Part 1)
Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)
Chapter forty two : Revenge
Chapter forty three : Acting differently?
Chapter forty four : Let's not give children nightmares
Chapter forty five : Goodbye
Chapter forty six : Home
Epilogue
Thank You.
BONUS #1
BONUS #2
BONUS #3
Time To Vote!
Results + 10 Facts About Me.
Prompt Ideas?

Chapter thirteen : First date

12.8K 405 477
Від makasxru

The gang walked up to their rooms. Gray and Juvia hand in hand and Jellal and Erza hand in hand.

When they reached the doors the two couples kissed. Levy, Lucy, Gajeel and Natsu pretended to gag and be sick.

Erza rolled her eyes and everyone went into their rooms.

The girls all ran to Juvia "you two are so adorable!" Levy squealed.

1Thanks I can't believe it really." Juvia sighed happily.

"What should we do now then?" Lucy asked.

Erza's stomach grumbled "food."

"There's a noodle shop across from the hotel?" Juvia suggested.

"mmm noodles." The girls mouths watered.

So everyone changed and left the room to go get noodles. As they closed the door Natsu's head popped out of his door "where are you all going?"

Lucy replied "noodle shop!"

He grinned "can I come I want food!"

Lucy smiled "sorry but this is girl chat you wouldn't want that."

Natsu huffed "fine but you're still making me food remember!"

"Yep see you later!" Lucy winked and walked off. 

Everyone then left and got noodles.

--TIME SKIP--

The girls entered their room after having noodles. They just had girl chat which consisted of Lucy and Levy planning the Gruvia and Jerza wedding and what their babies would look like.

When they walked in a note was on the coffee table.

Erza picked it up and read "Juvia come to the pool with your swimsuit. Gray."

Everyone cheered but Juvia froze.

She started to panic "is this a date? What if I mess up? What if he suddenly thinks I'm super ugly? What if kissing me was all a prank? What if my breath stinks? What if- hmpf!" Erza put her hand over her mouth.

"Relax, if your breath smells brush your teeth now go get changed!" She instructed.

Juvia nodded and put her bikini on, she wasn't worried about it anymore Fairy Tail was her family she had no shame. Juvia put her hair in a braid, brushed her teeth in case then put flip flops on and then walked out to the main room.

"Go get him!" Lucy shouted and everyone shoved her out the door wishing her good luck leaving Juvia dumbfounded in the corridor.

Juvia walked to the pool muttering "Relax you've got this just stay calm and don't-"

Juvia opened the pool door and stared.

Fairy lights were all around the pool and winding up the slide. Blue flower petals were sprinkled around too. 

"Hey." Gray walked out from behind a post.

"Did you do all this?" Juvia exclaimed.

"It was my idea but the guys helped me while you were all out. I thought that we should probably have our first date."

Juvia thought her heart was going to melt "I can't believe you did all this for me it's beautiful."

"Of course I did I really like you." He walked up to her and handed her a strawberry ice-cream, her favourite.

"How did you know?"

"Remember you told me?"

She then recalled when she told him about her and her dad when she was little "I can't believe you remembered that."

"Of course I remembered now come on." He walked over and sat by the pool his feet swishing in the water. He then brought out a caramel ice-cream for himself.

Juvia sat next to him putting her feet in the water too.

"I thought we should play a game to get to know each other, a get to know you game." Gray said.

"Okay you ask and then I'll ask and so on."

Gray nodded "favourite book?"

"hmm Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children." She then pondered for a question "what's your favourite movie?"

Instantly Gray replied "Kick Ass but not the second one it sucks." Juvia giggled at that and then he asked her "favourite food?"

"Noodles, favourite colour?"

"Blue" He paused and grinned "Juvia."

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

She leaned in and kissed him "does that answer your question?"

"No not yet I might need a bit more of that answer." He teased.

Juvia rolled her eyes and dived into the pool. "Ah you'll have to come and get it."

Gray jumped in after her swimming for her Juvia swam away but then stopped because she was at the end of the pool.

He swam for her and reached her he kissed her roughly and Juvia kissed back she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

And oh.. They made out..

Juvia and Gray were sitting at the edge of pool breathing heavily.

Gray then said "you know Mira probably will be dead because we're a couple now and Jellal and Erza."

"Yeah but then she wouldn't be able to get Natsu and Lucy together and Gajeel and Levy."

"Touche."

Juvia turned over and looked at him "This was great Gray no one's ever done anything like this for me."

Gray took her hand " Well I love you."

Juvia stared at him wide eyed. He scratched his head awkwardly "w-what I mean was-"

"I love you too." Juvia smiled.

Gray smiled at her and kissed her lightly.

They both got up and walked back inside and along the corridor. They stopped outside his door.

They had one last long kiss but then his door opened to show Gajeel and Natsu. Juvia jumped back awkwardly and Natsu grinned at them.

"See you later Juvia." Gray said.

"Bye." She smiled and walked into her room.

Juvia closed her eyes and leaned against the door happily "I just got a boyfriend." She started to dance around and she shouted "I have a boyfriend!"

"Well some of us don't" Juvia spun around and tried to hold in her laughter.

Levy and Lucy sat on the sofa in a blubbering mess. They were stuffing Ben & Jerry's in their mouths watching the notebook,

"Oh my god." Juvia said "where's Erza?"

Lucy had more tears "out with her boyfriend."

Juvia then blinked and ran out the room to the boys room. She knocked and Gray appeared opening his door. "Oh hey what's up?"

"All of you have to see this!"

Gajeel and Natsu came out of their rooms and Juvia said "follow me."

They then tip toed out the boys room and Juvia creaked open her door. They all peered in seeing Levy and Lucy in tears.

"Oh my god." Gray whispered.

"I think that since we got back all they've been doing is watching romance movies look there's a whole pile of them. You two idiots need to make a move!" Juvia whispered.

Gajeel waved her off and Natsu looked confused.

Lucy wailed "why don't I have a boyfriend!"

"It's so sad! And Ryan Gosling is so hot!" Levy shoveled more ice cream into her mouth "I call dibs!"

"Fine but then I call dibs on Channing Tatum!" Lucy cried.

Then the end of the movie came up and the two in the movie were kissing which made them cry even more.

Gajeel whispered "what did I just see."

*** 

That was chapter thirteen! I hope you liked it and now I won't be focusing on Gruvia all the time! Sorry I didn't upload sooner I had friends round yesterday!

Thank you for 300 reads! I love every single one of you!

I still need some ideas for the fancy dress chapter so comment ideas for people please thanks!

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.8K 92 10
New Years Eve. Fairy tail has decided to throw a festival but Natsu and some other boys have plans..... Was Mirajane involved with this? Ships in th...
3K 108 32
Gajeel, Levy, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Jullal, Gray, Juvia, Mira,and Laxus get to go on a vacation! Love starts to form between the teens. But what happens...
2.5K 15 22
This story is about Nashi Dragneel and the rest of the next generation of Fairy Tail wizards. One day, a new dark guild appears in Fiore. With little...
12.5K 155 11
Lemons. Nalu Gruvia Gale Jerza and more. Watch how they all end up together in a bunch or short stories. Love is in the air. I do not own fairy tail...