Finally Forever His

By Oneinamillie

SEQUEL TO THE PLAYER IN HIM, BUT CAN BE READ SOLO. Raising a baby is tough, but raising a baby without the fa... More

My World
Prologue
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Mine-Oops...Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Just fucking read it.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
DON'T SHOOT
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Hi.
Thirty One.
Epilogue.
Liliana.
Oh Yeah...I Forgot

Seventeen.

4.8K 118 20
By Oneinamillie

LIAM.

I went too far, didn't I?

Fuck, I just know I did, but a part of me is saying I pushed her at the right moment.

So, this could go two ways:

1. She knocks me out cold because she feels disrespected.

2. She fucks the daylights out of me.

I don't think I'd be mad at either choices, now that I think about it. Hell, I've always wanted her to hit me like she used to, and man, did she give it to me nearly a week ago.

     I asked for it. I really did, and God when I say I wanted to throw her into the wall...but I knew better because she would be the absolute last woman I'd ever hit.

     I'd give a mother a good deck to the face before I lay a pinky on Jasmine. And that's saying a fucking lot.

     Anyway...this provoking I did is surely going to land me in some sort of trouble. Maybe climaxically, or maybe physically—hell she'll probably find a way to fuck up my mental stability, as if that isn't already fucked.

     I'm trying so hard to find a hint of an ounce of regret for what I did to Jasmine about thirty minutes ago but I can't. I won't.

     Yes, I've been in my room, sprawled out on my bed—hard as a motherfucker for thirty minutes and counting. She's killing me because of the delay on her response to my actions.

     I left her outside in the hallway, practically butt ass naked and she hasn't stormed in here to give me a sexy lecture. A sexy beating.

     Should I be scared or...

     My thoughts were cut short when the door opened rather forcefully, hitting the wall behind it, but not hard enough to wake Lily. And standing in the doorframe, was the woman of my wet dreams.

     Yes, I still have those. I'm only twenty two, don't give me that look.

     Damnit, she looked so good, it made my boxers even tighter. She let her hair down, something I always loved because I was fascinated with her curly hair.

     Her curly, dark brown hair that I loved to get my fingers tangled in, despite her sexy—slightly unattractive, but hey, she's my woman—grunts of disproval and mild pain.

     And it was down. She always kept it up. Always. Unless she was trying to look hella good for me, but I don't think she knew that she could wear rags and I'd probably still have a boner.

     Because it's not just the outside that I fell in love with, although can I just say, it was a fucking plus. But I just loved her. And everything that came with her crazy, demented ass.

     She's so strong. Physically and mentally, she took shit from people all the time and handled it like a queen.

     She's an extrovert with undertones of introvert-like tendencies. She loves doing things, going places, making memories—she flew to San Marino, Italy just to be by my side, not knowing how the fuck my mother was.

     She was always sneaking around—damnit I couldn't even keep her away from my fights, her and that damn Kaitlyn were always finding a way to get into things that she should've never gotten into.

     She's so confident, yet so shy of herself at the same time, it blew my mind how she could go from teasing me to trembling when I wanted her naked.

     How she looked to me for approval of things unconsciously. I had to hurt her feelings to get her back to how she was before she met me: independent.

     But I loved her being dependent on me as well. I told her not to look to me for my approval for things, and had to hold back the biggest smile whenever she did it by accident. It feels great knowing that she depends on me, even when she doesn't realize it.

     Fuck, why does she only have on a sports bra?

No, I'm not really a super-fan of titties, but Jasmine's are perfect for me. Pretty little Cs that I can cup when I fuck her from behind, that is, if I'm not already grabbing the fuck out of her ass.

My eyes travel down her stomach that isn't completely flat as I remember last time, probably because all the snacking she does, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Down to her wide hips that drive me insane. And she wearing those velvet shorts that I want to tear in two. Those velvet shorts that had me lock myself in my room at seventeen years old time after time again because she just had to bend over to pick up something when I was around.

She just had to know that I was constantly jacking off to her, even when I'd come home after having sex with some whore. Even after I'd fuck a girl under the roof we lived in. After I'd hit it as hard as hard could hit just to piss Jasmine off all the more—she still had me jacking off like a thirteen year old boy.

I hate those shorts with a passion.

But I love catching glimpses of that fat ass with a passion.

And as my eyes trailed down her thighs, towards her light-skinned legs (she rarely wears shorts) I wanted to tell her how beautiful she was.

I think she knew how beautiful she was just by me leaning back on my elbows, sporting the biggest boner she'd ever seen in her life as I sent my hot gaze down her sexy body.

The word was on the tip of my tongue, or at least I thought it was, but when I opened my mouth, the only word that went past my parted lips was, "Kneel."

And at the drop of a dime, my baby kneeled for me. She hit the floor so fast it had my head spinning—fuck I'm tapping that tonight. I have to hit it and I have to hit it good.

I have to remind her of who she belongs to because I think over the years she's forgotten just how much I actually take a toll on her life.

I have to remind her that nobody will ever separate us again. Not Portiana, not Rosalita, not my father, not the bridal party, and not the fucking priest.

So please excuse me, while I give Jasmine the best dick of her life. The only dick she'll ever come in contact with because I fucking dare any other man to think that they have the smallest chance on Earth with her. Fuck that, Jasmine has my name all over her.

Literally.

Her shorts have gotten so small, her tattoo peeks from the bottom. I'm in love with that tattoo, and I think that's why she always bent over for me whenever I was around her. I fucking love seeing my name on her ass.

She gave me that look as she was kneeling. Her brown eyes were sparkling, reminding me of the Jasmine that loved sex with me. She was a sucker for all things me, let's be honest here. I'm all she needs.

Pissed. That's an understatement.

God, I can see it. She's mad at me. She's mad at me and her body. Because it's betraying her. She wants me. She wants me bad.

And I need her. Now.

"Crawl."

My voice has deepened tremendously, kind of shocking me. Again, I couldn't help the word from leaving my lips. It just happened.

She gritted her teeth as she battled with what her mind wanted versus what her body craved. I saw it in her brown eyes, the fury behind them. She all but growled as her knees moved involuntarily.

And when I say she crawled...it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen in my life. My mouth watered as she drew nearer, the glint in her eyes telling me that I'm going to regret this, and it made my heart pound faster in excitement.

     When she reached my calves I shivered when she dug her nails into my skin. I clenched my jaw, my dick at its fullest, painfully hard. Jasmine fails to keep her eyes from looking up at the wood that's about to burst through the seams of my boxers.

     "You came," I rasped, tucking a curl behind her ear, and fingering the baby ones in the back before gripping a fist full. She closed her eyes and breathed heavily. Her chest rising and falling rapidly.

     "Not yet." She looked up at me with the faintest smile on her face, lust pooling in her eyes. "But I'll be happy when I do."

     "Who said I'd let you?" I tilted her head to the side, which pissed her off even more.

     She dug her nails a little deeper.

     I got goosebumps.

     "You've always let me in the past. Before you released." She raises an eyebrow at me.

     "People change. I might just use you and leave you hanging." She grins when I say this. I licked my lips, my gaze lowering to her chest.

     "Keep thinking like that and I'll surely bite your dick." She said it in the sweetest tone, and it had me refraining from groaning.

     "What if I want you to?" I threw her off, and it made me smirk. Her grip on me loosened and she gaped at me. "Did I just render you speechl—Holy shit."

She pulled me out of my boxers in one swift motion and gripped me tight, rendering me speechless. I could've came right then.

"I'm sorry what was that?" And immediately, it felt like déjà vu. I was thrown back to when we first had sex. When she first gave me head.

     "Touch me and I'll stop." The words just came out of her mouth so sexily it shocked the fuck out of me.

     "Did you just threaten me?" I raise an eyebrow, my jaw and stomach clenching when she strokes me faster.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" She puts her left hand up to her ear, her index finger tapping it. My lips part as she tears another sound from the back of my throat out of me.

My groans become more frequent and she moaned along with me unconsciously, fucking with my mind, man. My babydoll is sexy in every way possible.

"Jasmine. I—fuck. Shit." My hips lift up again, desperate to fuck her mouth, but she pushes my stomach down. I feel a throbbing on the side of my head as she brings me closer. My balls tightened. "Jasmine, I'm gonna—"

"Shh..." She runs her fingers through my damp hair, driving me insane. I grip her wrist, not being able to take not touching her. "You fucked up."

"Fucking hell, Jasmine." I pant, on a whole other level of pain. I grit my teeth. "You can't do shit like that."

"Like what?" She looks at me, confused.

"Like not finishing me off." I run my hand down my face in exasperation.

"I told you not to touch me."

"You provoked me!"

She crawls back down on her knees and in one quick motion, she grabs me and licks the precum off the tip. "Fuck."

"This is provoking you, Liam."

     The little vixen.

I look down on her, my lips parting as she stares at my dick in awe. I twitched in her hand and she jumped. "I...wow." She clears her throat after hearing the slight rasp in her own voice. I thought it was sexy.

"What?" She shivered under my tone, bringing a smile to my face. I love it when I intimidate her.

Because it happens so rarely. It's mostly me fearing her because God knows she could knock me out if she wanted to. I'd never hit her.

"You," She's analyzing it like it's a damn essay. "You're gigantic."

Jasmine.

     He lets out a throaty chuckle as I stare at his fucking massive penis. I'm not kidding when I say he's above average. He's exceedingly above average.

     He's hard as fuck too, the tip of it is an angry red as he pulses in my hand furiously. It makes the pretty mole on the head stand out even more. Shh, don't tell him I told you.

     "Okay, okay. I can compete with a ruler, we know. Jasmine, I'm hard as fuck so get that mouth moving." He pushes my head closer to the tip and I blink.

     "Did you get surgery?"

     He's not amused by my question. "It's the same size as it was when I was eighteen, and seventeen, and sixteen, Jasmine."

     "How did you play sports? It had to have been in the way..." I giggle when he pinches my neck, annoyed with me. He pushes me so close to where the tip brushed past my lips, smearing his precum over my bottom lip and across my cheek.

     He groaned, gripping my hair tighter at the sight. I lick my lips, rolling my tongue at the taste of him. I swipe the rest up that was on my cheek with my index finger before licking it and creating a popping sound when I pull it out.

"I could literally drink you." I smile up at him goofily.

"I can assure you that you will drink me as soon as you get me off, so let's hop to it, baby." He pokes my lips with his erection, his eyes darker than dark. Sexier than sexy.

I lick him.

It twitches again.

My arousal drips down to my upper thighs.

"It's fascinating how it just moves like—"

"Jasmine, I swear to God." His tone is deadly serious, kind of taking me by surprise. He grips my hair tighter before tugging down so my neck strains to look at him. "I'll fuck you up if you don't quit teasing me."

"Maybe I want you to fuck me up."

"I'll fucking murder your insides. You won't know the difference between your vagina and your lungs—do not test me." He practically growls, pulling me so close that his dick started invading my mouth.

Swirling my tongue around his tip, I dig my nails into his shins before I suck just the first inch or two of him, causing him to hold me tighter as he blew out a ragged breath.

I kiss the tip before trailing kisses down to the base before licking up his shaft and sucking his tip again. He curses under his breath. "Lower, Jasmine."

He pushes down on me, trying to send a hint my way and silently telling me that if I don't take all of him, he'll fuck my mouth to get the job done. I keep playing with him only because I love when rough Liam makes an appearance.

I stroke him with my hand, and he leaned back on his elbows once he got a glimpse of me staring up at him as I stroked him. He said I looked too innocent and he could come at the sight.

I take him in my mouth again as I stroke what I can't reach with my hand as he guides my head up and down, restraining himself from pummeling into my mouth.

"Shit," he drags out the word, turning me on even more due to the bass of his voice.

     Just when I was about to deepthroat him, a series of faint knocks sound on the door. We both freeze; me halfway down his length, practically choking myself, and Liam with his hand in my hair, his hips lifted as if he was about to thrust at any moment.

     I release him with a pop, and he curses hoarsely before punching the mattress in exasperation. "Mami?"

     "Yeah, Lily?" I lay my head on his thigh to keep from laughing at him. He's pissed at me.

     "Are you okay?" Her little groggy voice pierces through my heart, making me stand up, and start for the door, but Liam grabs my hand, pulling me towards him.

     "You can't leave." He all but whines raspy-like, gesturing to his erection. I wince, only imagining how much pain he's going through.

"She's going to hear us. Tough it out." I furrow my eyebrows at his frantic state. He looks like a druggie that has his fix dangling in front of him, only for it to be flushed down the toilet.

"Jasmine..." he pulls his bottom lip into his mouth.

"Use your hand." I pull away from him, but he drags me back, almost making me fall into him. Then, he catches me completely off guard when he grabs me by my throat and yanks me closer so that we're nose to nose.

"You're going to blow me, and you're gonna blow me damn good." He fails to say it with a straight face and we both crack up when his façade falters.

"I like the effort." I pat his thigh.

"You know I can't force you to do anything," he groans, laying on his back, his erection is still standing tall and proud. "You're killing me, I hope you know." He throws his left arm over his eyes with a grunt.

     "I'll make it up to you." I whisper, biting my lip as I contemplate what to do.

     "I—" Liliana cuts me off by attempting to open the door, and Liam and I both jump, startled as he tries and pull up his boxers and I run to the door, catching it before she could swing it open and see her father naked at the age of three.

     "Ma—oh." She peers up at me through her lashes, tired but concerned about my whereabouts. "You good?"

     "Yeah, baby. I'm fine. I was just about to head out to go to bed." I laugh when she narrows her eyes at me. "I swear!" I reached for her hand, but I immediately snatched it back after I remembered what I was doing with it a few seconds ago.

     "Go ahead to bed, and I'll just take a quick wash and spoon you, okay?" I tell her and she grins when before trotting off towards our temporary room.

     Turning my head to get one last glimpse of Liam, I end up getting a mouthful as his lips catch mine.

Where the hell did he come from?

     He pulls back much to soon and slaps my ass, making me smile. "So much for being platonic." I laugh lightly, and punch him on the shoulder—the wrong one—he bites his lip to keep from yelping in pain.

    "I'm so—"

     "Goodnight, Jasmine." He slams the door closed. I start cackling on my way towards our room.

|||

Groaning, I turn over and punch the headboard of the bed as my phone rings annoyingly. "What?" I drag out the word in a whining manner, just about ready to cry because I have to go to work in...

I grab my phone, checking the time before looking at the contact name. Two hours, fucking fantastic.

"This better be damn good if you're calling me at this unruly hour." I grumble tiredly, not checking who was calling me. It's probably Kaitlyn.

"I-I'm sorry," the person, well, girl sniffs before continuing. "I need someone to talk to and I just—No tengo a nadie con quien ha—I'm sorry. It's just—"

"Hey, hey. Catalina?" I sit up in my—Liam's—bed when I hear her ramble, her voice getting progressively higher as she starts crying.

"Yes...it's Lina." She hiccups.

"What's going on?" I roll out of bed, and I quickly pull on some sweatpants and I balance the phone between my ear and neck.

"Lina." I say almost in a motherly way as I grab my keys and I slip on some vans before placing a kiss on Liliana's head and walking out. "Where are you?"

"At a bar," she wheezes into the phone, her voice shaking as she tells me the address. "This guy...he keeps on—get off of me!" She shrieks, putting my legs into overdrive as I run out the door towards Liam's lot and I quickly start my car as soon as I jumped in.

"Lina." I hear a struggle, making my heart drop before I hear a guy screaming. "Lina what's happening?"

"I just bit him," she cries harder.

"Can you calm down? Was he trying to hurt you?" I push my foot on the gas, before putting on my glasses so I can see the roads better since I'm fucking speeding.

"Oh my God, what if I get an STD!" She hiccups before wailing again, and sniffing like a five year old.

"Lina. Why are you in New York anyway? Shouldn't you have gone back home?" I bring my voice down, hoping to calm her as she rambles about the diseases that can be spread through blood.

"I—well, there's this guy..."

"What guy?"

"The guy I just bit."

I narrow my eyes, confused as hell. "What about him?"

"He—he invited me out, and we were having a good time and then I..." she starts crying all over again, so I hang up.

"God, I hate whiny females." I growl under my breath, asking myself why I got out of bed to speed to this girl who got herself into a situation because she bit him.

After an agonizing forty five minutes of traffic, I pull up to a bar—why the fuck is she in a bar when she's underage?—and I walk down the street until I find an alleyway where Lina is sitting with her arms around her legs, her cheek resting on her knee.

"Lina." She snaps her head toward me and relief flows through her body as she relaxes with a lazy smile.

"Big sister." She holds her arms out, melting my heart when she says those words. And I realize that she's drunk.

I wrap my arms around her once I close the distance between us and she sighs into my shoulder. "It feels good to have someone to rely on."

"Yeah." I rub her back before pinching her side painfully. She squeals, tears brimming her eyes until I let go and she gapes at me. "I don't take people pulling me out of my sleep for bullshit very well."

She nods her head, breathing out through her mouth, which is surprisingly cold. "I sorry."

"It's I'm." I correct her but she merely shrugs. "Let's fucking go. Where's your eye candy?"

"He left. I told him to leave me alone." I take her hand, pulling her up, but since she's taller than me, she kind of leans over while my arm is wrapped around her waist.

     Taking a few wobbly steps, we almost got out of the alleyway when the familiar sound of testosterone threatens to stop us. "What?" Lina whispers scarily in my ear, and I wave her off.

     "Don't look back, keep your focus on walking. We're going home." I pick up the pace as we get closer to the curb.

     "But wait, I think I left my—"

     "Forget it, Lina. We're not going back."

     "Jasmine," She turns and I grab her wrist to drag her out of there, but all of a sudden I feel the body of a man pressing against my back. Lina freezes when she turns back toward me and another guy stands behind her. "Oh, man."

     "I've had enough of your voice, Swiper. Just shut up." I grumble, crossing my arms over my chest as three more guys close us in. They make a circle around us.

      Lina is practically shaking in fear while I'm assessing how fast I can get us out of this shit. "Come on, ladies. You're too pretty to be out here at this time of night."

     I turn around in order to face the guy that trapped me in the first place. "What—oh." I'm eye level to his torso.

     Trailing my eyes up from his stomach—which by the way, is fucking ripped, seeing how he's half naked with sick tattoos wrapped around his body—I get ready to tell him off, but the words died on my tongue as I reached his face.

     Damnit, why do I always run into sexy ass men? Even the ones that seem like they could be complete woman users are fine as hell. "That's all you got? The classic alleyway rapist line, 'What are you pretty ladies doing out here at this time of night?' What a joke." I roll my eyes, but when I look back at him, his jaw is slacked.

     "What the hell makes you think I'm trying to rape you?" He takes a step forward, causing me to lift my head up higher.

     "You trapped me and my friend in an alleyway. Classic attempted rape scene. You don't watch movies? Read books?" I question, tilting my head to the side.

     He cracks a smile, showing his pretty white teeth and a dimple digs into his cheek. "Maybe not, but I do strip. How old are you baby girl?" He nods towards Lina who's mouth is on the floor.

     "Twenty-one next week." The lie falls from her lips like second nature. I narrow my eyes at her and she holds her hands up in defense.

     "Perfecto," he purrs, pulling out a card and placing it in my back pocket smoothly before patting my ass for good measure. "When she turns twenty one, give me a call. I'd be happy to make her birthday worth while." He winks and snaps his fingers once, signaling for his friends to leave with him.

     Lina practically passes out in adoration. "He-he's so hot!" She screams, throwing her arm over my shoulder and beginning to walk sort of straight. She almost ran into a wall, but I caught her.

     When we reached the car, I breathe out a sigh of relief just as my phone rings.

"What?"

"Where the fuck are you?" Liam's angry, but tired voice sets me straight and I quickly cut the car on.

"I had to pick up Lina. She's drunk." I slap her hand away once she tried to touch my radio.

"Don't leave without telling me, Jasmine." He grunts, and I hear him pouring a drink.

"I'm sorry."

"Seriously, Jazzy. I refuse to lose you again. You mean the world to me." My lip quivers hearing this. 

"Okay. I'm coming home." My voice was thick with emotion. He's such a man.

     We listened to music and Lina sang drunkenly to me, and we bonded over alcohol and guys. She likes Cîroc so we're definitely a match.

     And here I thought she was completely innocent. I'll surely have a nice talk with her tomorrow, well later today as she gets through her hangover.

We reached Liam's house at four in the morning, and as we stumbled through the threshold, we found Liam sitting at his bar, a bottle of Jack in his hand. We rarely used glasses.

"Woah, he's hot too!" Lina gushes, swaying over to sit next to Liam. "Hey, sex—ay."

     He doesn't bat an eye at her. He just lets his eyes roam over me before the tenseness in his shoulders disappear. He gives me that 'come here' look, and just like a magnetic pull, I right in front of him, and he pulls me between his parted legs.

     "You have no idea how scared you had me." He mumbles in my hair, wrapping his arms around me.

     "You don't have to worry, Liam bean, I'm never leaving again." And that was a promise. I won't leave him again. I can't leave. I was living my life routinely. Waking up, taking Lily to daycare, getting coffee and going to work.

     I know she was miserable so I took her out every weekend but it's wasn't how life would be with Liam. Liam doesn't just sit in one spot and do the same thing over and over again each week.

     Liam likes to be spontaneous. He likes going places. Doing shit sporadically and impulsively. He doesn't think before making a decision he just goes.

     Just like when we packed our bags and went to San Marino. We just went. We'd skip school just so we could go places. Just because.

     And he's always getting me into trouble (like the time where we almost got arrested in Italy for breaking into an ice cream shop). But I can't say I regretted what I did.

     Hell I got a tattoo on my ass the same night and still didn't regret it. Although, I wish I put different words...ah well, you live and you learn.

     Anyway, I can't leave him. Not now, not ever. I love him. And I just can't see myself without him. I tried to cut him out and look where it landed me. In his house, in between his legs.

     "Aww, cutest couple ever!" Lina cuts in, taking a picture of us.

     "You post that anywhere, I'll have your ass." I glare at her, and she jumps at my tone, quickly throwing her phone towards the couch. She missed, terribly, and we all winced, knowing she probably fucked her entire screen up.

     Her eyes water. She's an emotional drunk. I never seen any of those, but you learn something new everyday, right?

     "You're talking to her tomorrow?" Liam asks me, his fingers teasing me by dipping into my sweats but only tracing around the waistband.

     "Yeah, I think it's time we learned a little bit about our Lina here." I look up into his eyes and he smiles.

     "You're taking her out of my house, correct? I'm not a fan of hormonal teenagers." He takes off my glasses, setting them on the island behind him.

     "Oh hush, you're still hormonal."

     "But I'm a man." His eyebrows furrow like that makes a difference.

     "What does that have to do with anything?"

     "Submitting to my urges hold great promise to the woman that I'll indulge in." He grins sexily, squeezing my waist.

"Ah! So, what I'm hearing is...sex?" Lina sticks her little face in Liam and I's bubble.

"Go away." I push her face away from us and she pouts, stumbling over to the couch. "I'm going to need blankets for her because she's sleeping on your couch." I whisper and he nods his head.

"What Jasmine wants, Jasmine gets." He whispers back, eyeing my lips. "Have sex with me?"

"It's going to take a lot for me to get back in your bed, honey bunny." I pat his cheek lightly before running my fingers through his hair. He closes his eyes, making a noise of approval.

"Hmm, I feel a bet rising between us."

"Let's not forget what happened last time we made a bet." I raise a brow, pressing him to remember that he in fact lost the bet between us. Not that he was punished for it...the kid was rewarded.

"You got the best sex of your life." He mumbles, resting his chin on my shoulder as my fingers work through his scalp. "I love your hands."

"I love your hands." I giggle when he pinches my side. "Okay. Okay. What about the rules?"

"We broke the rules we made within the first week of you living with me—there are no rules."

"No,"I pull back, tracing over his eyebrows and hairline, "the rules of our bet."

"Oh. Again, I don't see why there should be any rules." He shrugs.

"You can't proceed with a sexual act unless the person begs for it—grovel style." Lina raises her arm up in the air as she stares at the ceiling in fascination. "That would be hot. A guy on his knees begging for me to sex him up, only for me to deny him and bury his face between my l—"

"Are you still sure she's a virgin?" I ask Liam, amused by her dirty mouth.

"She's drunk, Jasmine. People get horny. Of course she's a virgin." He seems sure about it so I drop the matter.

He holds out his pinky.

I wrap mine around his.

It's official now.

Game on, bitch.

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947 40 46
Jason Ryan recognises a girl he rejected in highschool and he now regrets it but he has been given another chance to make things up with Jasmine Whit...
115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
285K 5.9K 78
And we're back! But this time we're looking into the lives of the younger siblings: Alyssa Phoenix, Julianna and Jade Ramirez, and their best friend...
272K 7.2K 25
"Sarahi Santos, your with... Dmitry lopez." Once those words come out of her mouth, I despise them. Meet Sarahi Santos. She's one of the, "normal," p...