Forgot About Them [SLOW-UD]

By MissEnigmaticPrince

After their Graduation day in Teiko,All of the GoM have planned to take their separate ways leaving Kuroko be... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Seeing the GoM
Chapter 2:Seeing the GoM:Part 2
Chapter 3:Spying Kuroko
Chapter 4:Nuisance
Chapter 5:The Reunion
Chapter 6: Finally came
Chapter 7: The Party
Chapter 8: Games
Chapter 10: A Visit to the Infirmary
Chapter 11: Capabilities
Chapter 12: Silver Strings
Chapter 13: Kuroko Seigen
Chapter 14: Invitation
Chapter 15: It's the Beach
Chapter 16: A Cold Campfire
Chapter 17: Who?!
Miss Enigmatic Prince
Chapter 18: The 'Boyfriend'
Chapter 19: Slides
Miss Enigmatic Prince

Chapter 9: The Album

7.2K 212 18
By MissEnigmaticPrince

Third Person's PoV

Kuroko heaved a deep sigh as he sat down. The chase has stopped and the idiots continued on their game. Kuroko looked at his watch and sighed.

"It's 2:57pm. I guess I'll just wait for the game to end..."He whispered and leaned on the chair.

He then heard someone pulled the chair beside him making him look at the person. He saw Akashi sat beside him and handed him a bottled water. Kuroko thanked the red hair and opened the bottle.

"Though the chase was tiring, it was actually fun..." Akashi said. trying to start a conversation. It's kinda unusual for the emperor to do this. But for the sake of trying to fix his bond with Kuroko and getting his memories back, he lowered his pride.

Kuroko just hummed in agreement and drank again.

"It was irritating but fun..." Kuroko said speaking his thoughts out.

"By the way, I didn't know you can flip Kagami that easily..." He praised making Kuroko looked at Kagami who is trying to balance an egg on a spoon placed in his mouth.

"My cousins attends Martial Arts training. And then one day, I just found myself being drag to their training and learned a few things..."

Akashi smiled then he stood up from his seat and placed his hands in his pockets.He faced Kuroko and gave him another smile. Kuroko just stared back at him while looking confused.

"Anyway, I really want to talk to you Kuroko. Shall we walk inside while doing so?"

Kuroko nodded and followed him inside. Akashi smiled, Happy that Kuroko agreed but worried at the same time. He has a plan actually. And he's worried if this will actually work or will it just hurt him.

"So, What do you want to talk about?" Kuroko asked making the red haired captain snapped out of his thoughts. He stayed silent for a while then he faced Kuroko.

"Kagami told us that you had an amnesia..." He started making Kuroko looked and stare at him. Kuroko stayed silent and just nodded.

"Yeah, What about it?"

"Well, Me and the others used to have a friend..." He started.

"He was silent and always goes unnoticed by the people around us. In other words, he's invisible..."Akashi continued and Kuroko just nodded even though he still doesn't get where this story will go.

"He was fragile and weak in physique but he is a strong willed and he is also smart. He plays basketball too and he is fond of children making him want to be a Pre-school teacher. He doesn't take sides when the group gets into a fight. He knows how to hold Aomine and Kise down when I'm not around. And also, He loves vanilla flavored treats..." Then he chuckled making Kuroko look at him confusely.

"I think he is a great friend. But, I still don't get where this is heading..." Kuroko stated as they finally arrived at the living room. Akashi faced Kuroko and gave him a a weak smile.

Somehow, Kuroko felt nervous about his smile. His stomach won't stop spinning and his heartbeat is getting louder. 'Why do I feel so nervous?' Kuroko thought as he tried to brush away the feeling.

"I have something to show you Kuroko..."Then he went to one of the drawers and pulled out a small,black hardbound album.

He then faced Kuroko who is looking at him confusely. He reached it to him and Kuroko slowly reached for it and held it in his hands. Kuroko traced the golden writings on the cover as he read it.

'Teiko Years:Generation of Miracles'

Slowly, he opened the album and scanned the first picture. It was a groufie picture of the generation of miracles and Momoi with Kise holding up the camera, on the rooftop of the school and they were having their lunch.

Kise and Momoi were holding a peace sign while smiling, Murasakibara held a blank face while chewing, Akashi had a small smile while Midorima held a blank face, with a strange doll on his right side, while holding their opened lunch boxes, and Aomine was looking bored while holding a rice ball.

A tealnette in the picture caught his attention, which is him, and he placed his finger on him at the picture.

A scene suddenly flashed in Kuroko's mind making him stop.

"What the f*cking hell?! Oi!,Midorima!! Get that freaking Vodoo doll out of here!! It almost gave me a heart attack!!"

"I can't, Nanodayo. It's my lucky item today..."

"Ehh?!That's your lucky Item today Midorimachi?it looks...creepy..."

"What?!Lucky Item my ass! It's more like a bad luck!!"

"Shut up, Nanodayo..."

"Seriously, Midorimachi...Why do you always bring weird things everyday?"

"And Why do you always complain? I think you two should be more like Kuroko. He never complains,Nanodayo..."

"It's because it's Tetsu!! He's being nice!!!"

Kuroko blinked a few times and stared at the picture again. 'What was...that?' He thought completely confused. He then looked at Akashi when he felt him got closer.

"The friend that I was talking about is the one with sky blue hair..." Akashi said as he watched Kuroko looked at every picture as he flip each pages.

"This guy?"He asked as he pointed at himself in the picture.

"Wow, He almost looked like me..." he awed.

"That's you..." Akashi stated out of blue making Kuroko looked at him and frowned. 'What is he talking about?'

"Me?I'm sorry, but you've been mistaken..." Kuroko said as he scowled and closed the album.

"I started studying here in Japan about four years ago. First year highschool." Kuroko cleared out for him but Akashi just gave him a blank stare.

"That's you,Kuroko. You studied in Teiko. You we're the sixth member of the Generation of Miracles. The Phantom player..."

"Phantom Player?Please Akashi-san, I don't even play basketball in my middle school years." Then he gave back to Akashi the album but Akashi just pushed it back to him.

"Please keep it for a while with you..." The red haired captain stated blankly.

Kuroko raised an eyebrow at him and raised the album.

"And what would I even do with this?"He asked.

"Keep it for a while for me. Scan through it till the end. Then, if you can't remember...Return it to me."He said with hopeful eyes.

"Remember? Yes, I did have an Amnesia, but how are you so sure that your friend here is me??" Kuroko asked completely annoyed all of sudden.

"It's because I know and I am always right. I'm absolute" Akashi stated confidently as he smirked at Kuroko. Kuroko scoffed at him and grinned.

"So that's the infamous line Hannah keep telling me about. Your absolute huh?" Kuroko said with a mocking tone.

"I never thought that famous Akashi Seijurou is also an egotistical person." Kuroko then chuckled and and Akashi just smiled.

"Did your cousin told you all of that?"

"yeah, she never stops rambling about you. I think she's starting to like you..." Kuroko teased making Akashi raise an eyebrow at him.

"Really?"

"She never talks about a guy actually except for Marcial and Kagami-kun..." Kuroko explained as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Kuroko!!" a voice then called their attention making them turned their heads towards the person.

"Kuroko! Tadeo just called, We need to go now..." Kagami said as he walked towards the two. Kuroko sighed and looked at Akashi again.

"It looks like I need to go now. Training is waiting..." Kuroko said as he smiled at him and Akashi chuckled.

"Is that a pun?" The red haired asked and Kuroko then chuckled.

"Maybe, I think Izuki-senpai's attitude and is rubbing me off" He said and chuckled again.

"Anyway, I'll hold on to this if you want too." He then hold out the album infront of him and smiled "I'm also curious about this friend of yours. What's his name by the way?" Akashi made a small smile and spoke.

"...Tetsuya..." He answered softly making Kuroko blinked a few times then he laughed softly.

"Wow, what a coincidence. He has the same name as me" Kuroko laughed again softly and Akashi just made a smile.

"You're right..."

"Kuroko! We need to go!" Kagami shouted.

"I'm coming!!" Kuroko shouted back as he walked away but then he stopped and glanced at Akashi.

"I'll return the album by the end of the week..." He said and smiled at him.

Kuroko's POV

"Did he called Kagami-kun?" I asked as soon as I approached him. He nodded his head and showed me the phonecall history.

"He even left a message. He told me your not answering your phone that's why he contact me..." I stopped walking and looked at him confused.

"Really?" I asked and pulled out my phone from my pocket. It had three missed calls and one message. Why didn't I felt it vibrate in my pocket?

"You're right. Anyway, we need to go. We're going to be late if we stay anymore longer. Go get Takao-kun and Ryo-kun, you three are riding with me..." I told him and he suddenly gave off a gloomy aura.

Oh right, They will be having some punishments at practice. Kagami nodded and went the other way.

I walked towards another hall and it finally led to the parking lot beside Akashi-san's Manor. I pressed the button on my car keys and my car made a honk. I opened the door at the backseat and placed the album in my backpack.

I then closed the door and went to the driver's seat. I pulled out my phone as I sat and waited for the three to arrive. I opened the inbox and sent Tadeo a message that we will be late.

From:Tadeo
Subject: None
Should I have them do some warm-ups first? Coach seems to be late today too.(。•́︿•̀。)

I made a sigh and typed my reply. I think coach went on drinking again since it was saturday. That irresponsible  alcholic man, he is a great coach but he's giving me a lot of headaches too.

To: Tadeo
Subject: None
Yeah just start some warm-ups. Then do ten laps if we haven't arrived yet. I'm still waiting for the three.

From: Tadeo
Subject: None
Sure, take care.  ^o^

I let out a breath and plugged my headphones on and played a music. After a few minutes, I felt someone tapped my shoulder making me looked and saw a nervous looking Kagami. I raised an eyebrow at him and pulled my headphones down.

"Whats with the nervous look Kagami-kun?" I aksed him and he sratched the back of his head.

"Ano..." He then moved to the side a bit and I saw everyone standing there, behind Takao-kun and Ryo-kun who looked nervous either. why do I have a bad feeling about this? Wait, It's not what I think it is right?

▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫ ▫

Belated Merry Christmas Minna!!!! 🎊 🎆

I hope you enjoyed this update!!

Next update will be on New Year's Eve!!😁😁😁 Maybe haha

Please Vote!

~Hana-chan🌵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 436 17
Kuroko is a boy from Teiko junior high, he decided to join Seirin after some drama with the GoM, you see, Teiko's priority was to win, everything els...
182K 3.4K 48
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the KNB characters or the anime itself. Note: My description have been erased AGAIN and I don't remembered it. So bar...
We're Alive? By M

Fanfiction

83.7K 2K 34
UNDER EDITING!) Shuichi , Himiko, and Maki believed they escaped, Oh boy they were wrong. They were knocked out and they woke up in an Old castle...
154K 5.9K 33
After leaving the Generation of Miracles, the feeling of hurt and betrayal has turned Kuroko into an even more quiet person. He rarely smiles anymore...