Singer For A Mafia

By estif26180tef

A love between a singer and heartless mafia More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
Author's Note
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
SPECIAL POEM
AUTHORS'S NOTE
BOOK 2
BOOK 2

FINAL

568 33 9
By estif26180tef

SIX YEARS LATER

Six years of loneliness and pain. I still see her in my dreams our babies look exactly like her especially yoona. Her behavior is just like her. My thoughts were disturbed by yoona shouting my name.

Yoona: appa are you okay?
Tae: yes sweetie am OK.
Yoona: are you thinking about eomma?
Tae: yes I am thinking about her how  she would be happy if she saw you and your brother grown up.
Yoona: I know appa.

Then bts and Taecwon come towards us.

Taecwon: appa I beat uncle suga again.
Tae: you did, that's great buddy.
Jin: yoona come on princess let's hi shopping together and buy something pink.
Yoona: okay uncle jinnie.

After they left I was alone then I plan to visit her. I bought her favorite flower and went to the cemetery.
I stood in front of the grave and put the flower.

Tae: hey babe I come to visit you. I hope your happy our babies they are grown. Yoon went shoppers with Jin she is just like you and Taecwon beat suga by a game. I missed you so much. I wish you're here babe I hope your watching over us.

I said my goodbyes then I went to a coffee shop. Then something more like someone caught my eyes she look exactly like her. Her eyes, her nose , her lips look exactly like her. I thought I was imaging then I went out of the coffee shop and started to walk suddenly I bumped into someone and drooped my coffee on the ground.

????: I'm sorry.
Tae: it's okay don't worry about it.
When I look up it was her the girl I saw in the cafe.

???: I know you, you were the guy in the cafe right?
I nodded at her I was amused how can someone look exactly like her.

???: by the way my name  is Sana.
I was shocked same looks and now a very similar name.

???: are you going to tell me you name or what.
She asked with a cute voice.

Tae: sorry  I'm  taehyung. You just reminded me of someone I know.
???: I have that face.
She laughed a little.

Then we did a hand shake. Then that's how I started my love life again. I will remember when one love die another will be born. I will always love you my singer, my love, my everything. I will love always and forever.

                   THE END

Hey guys I hope you enjoy singer for a mafia.  And there will be book 2. Don't forget to vote. Love you guys ❤❤❤💜💜💜. See you on my other books.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 178 20
A story in which your heart only beats for your ex, Kim Taehyung. Jimin however, helps you to change that.
246K 6.4K 42
Jimin the heartless mafia king
34.9K 1.1K 32
just mafia's love for his dear one
120K 3.4K 16
BTS the heartless Mafia Gang when meets Yn ,Mafia Queen. See how they fall in love and how they fight with their troubles on the way .