Behind Closed Doors: BOOK 2...

By ParkBaekkie

|COMPLETED| Book 2: This story focuses on Chanyeol developing feelings towards Baekhyun, and how he finds him... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
TRAILER
* PROLOGUE
[ 1 ] New Friends
[ 2 ] * Come Over
[ 3 ] * Worthy
[ 4 ] * The Visitors
[ 5 ] Truth and Lies
[ 6 ] Promise
[ 7 ] Brown and Blue
[ 8 ] Turning Coward
[ 9 ] * Stay
[ 10 ] Going Home Together
[ 11 ] Je T'aime Bien
[ 12 ] * My Answer is...
[ 13 ] Hesitation
[ 14 ] One Two Three
[ 15 ] * Behind Things
[ 16 ] Permanent
[ 17 ] New Home
[ 18 ] * Housewarming
[ 19 ] Just the Start
[ 20 ] * Like Chanyeol
[ 21 ] * Double
[ 22 ] Little Things
[ 23 ] * The Reward
[ 24 ] White Lies
[ 25 ] * Friday Night
[ 26 ] Wavering
[ 27 ] Lost and Found
[ 28 ] * Incontrare
[ 29 ] Fuel to the Fire
[ 30 ] Struggle
[ 31 ] The Past and the Present
[ 32 ] * Left Unsaid
[ 33 ] In A Heartbeat
[ 34 ] * (Un)requited
[ 35 ] * Carpe Diem
[ 36 ] The Nightflight
[ 37 ] The Other Side
[ 38 ] Behind Closed Doors: Special Chapter ( 1/3 )
[ 39 ] Behind Closed Doors: * Special Chapter ( 2/3 )
[ 40 ] Behind Closed Doors: Special Chapter ( 3/3 )
EPILOGUE
BOOK 3 Trailer
[ 42 ] Behind Closed Doors : * One Shot Special Chapter
BOOK 4 Announcement

[ 41 ] Behind Closed Doors : * Halloween Special Chapter

5.3K 218 120
By ParkBaekkie

*

"What are you still doing there?"

Baekhyun smiles melancholically at the painting of a beautiful lady in red hanging on the wall. His eyes linger for seconds at the smudged-written letters below it, PCY x BBH, and grazes his fingertips along it.

"Hey, Byun Baekhyun."

Baekhyun turns his head. "Chanyeol sunbae!"

Chanyeol walks towards him in his halloween costume, standing beside the smaller male as he checks out the portrait Baekhyun has been looking at. A vivid memory registers in his mind--- Baekhyun screaming and crying while running along the corridor, and he himself tripping on the stairs and chasing after Baekhyun with a sharpie in hand.

Chanyeol laughs under his breath.

"Do you remember it, too?" Baekhyun asks, grinning at him, "We won the three am challenge of this haunted painting two years ago."

"How could I forget," Chanyeol says, shrugging nonchalantly. "You were sobbing in fear that time. I thought you were gonna piss your pants."

"Says the one who passed out when he was chased by the fake ghost," Baekhyun teases.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes and threads his fingers through his green hair.

"Shut up."

That is only when Baekhyun notices the other male's halloween look for tonight. His hair is dyed green, his face has white foundation all over while his eyes are emphasized with black eyeliner. His mouth is tainted red with liptint that matches his red opened coat exposing his fake-tattooed body.

Baekhyun's eyes widen in surprise.

"I know, I look bad," Chanyeol says, clearing his throat, "Just so you know. I don't really wanna fucking dress up as Joker but the department wants me to, so I had no choice."

"No! You look so handsome, Chanyeol sunbae," Baekhyun compliments with his eyes shining, ogling at Chanyeol's revealing cleavage. Chanyeol throws him a sharp look, before deciding to close his buttons to hide it. Baekhyun pouts. "Aww, it's gone now..."

"You bitch," Chanyeol mutters. "And what's with that costume of yours? You look like trash."

"Excuse me?" Baekhyun touches his fake blonde hair tied into pigtails. The right is colored pink while the left is colored blue. "I spent six hours having my hair and make up done and that's all you're gonna say."

Chanyeol studies the heart mark and smudge eyeshadow on Baekhyun's face, and it makes him cringe. The male basically looks like a slut with his appearance especially with his sexy crop top and tight fitting shorts.

"You look like a hoe."

"I am a hoe," Baekhyun chuckles playfully, "I have to look like one to win the Best Costume Award!"

"You should've just dressed up a puppy, not Harley Quinn."

"But I want to have matching costumes with you."

Chanyeol proceeds to enter the venue where the booming music is coming from. Baekhyun follows and sticks beside him.

"What are you gonna do with a rice cooker anyway," Chanyeol says, offering forced smiles at his lowerclassmen who greet him on the way, "We have one at home. You don't have to win that."

"I will give it to Sehun! He must be really lonely now that I don't live with him anymore."

Chanyeol stares and shoves Baekhyun away.  "Don't you dare touch me."

"Woah, you two look great!" a familiar voice says, so Chanyeol looks around to see where it's coming from. Baekhyun furrows his eyebrows at Jongin who's standing in front of him covered in all black.

"What's your costume, Jongin?" Baekhyun asks, inspecting Jongin's clothes and his skin covered with black body paint. Jongin can't be seen at all except when he opens his mouth and eyes, "You're so.... dark."

"I know right," Jongin says, rubbing his chin as he grins. "This is my concept tonight. To become one with the dark. Kyungsoo wants me to dress up like this," he leans closer to whisper while looking around the place, "He doesn't want girls in my department to swoon over me if I dress up as a prince so I just picked this costume."

Chanyeol gives him a once-over, "Is that a costume or your natural color?"

Kyungsoo arrives and kicks Chanyeol's butt. A hiss escapes from the taller, and is about to hit the short Peter Pan when Luhan swats his hand away.

"You look so pretty, Luhan hyung!" Baekhyun chimes, admiring the older's fairy costume and fake wings, "Tinkerbell suits you!"

"Thank you," Luhan says, bouncing on his heels and swaying his wand, "Kyungsoo and I got discounts when we bought our couple costumes."

Kyungsoo fixes the fake leaves on his chest, "Fuck, this is uncomfortable."

"If you are Tinkerbell and Kyungsoo is Peter Pan, then what is Jongin?" Jongdae asks who has just arrived with Minseok. They're both clad in yellow shirts and blue jumpers, dressed up as Minions.

"He's my shadow," Kyungsoo answers flatly.

"I'm Peter Pan's shadow!" Jongin repeats proudly.

Baekhyun, Jongdae and Minseok guffaw. Luhan hysterically laughs. Kyungsoo is silent while Chanyeol doesn't give a shit.

"Hahahaha! Now I get it!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

"But why is Peter Pan's shadow taller than---" Kyungsoo hits Jongdae's head.

"One more talk and I'm gonna end your life."

The music tones down and the emcees of the party come up on stage. The girl is dressed up as the Corpse Bride while her partner is Dracula.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Annual Halloween Party Class of 201*... We'd like to greet everyone a spooky..."

"Chanyeol sunbae," Baekhyun whispers, elbowing Chanyeol as he wanders his eyes around the venue. All he sees are monsters, superheroes and cartoon characters. "Did Sehun arrive yet?"

"How would I know and why would you ask me that?" Chanyeol replies, obviously agitated. He gulps the pumpkin juice on his goblet.

"But he promised me he's gonna attend the party!"

"Your friend is gonna be here. Stay still."

Baekhyun keeps on turning his head in search for Sehun meanwhile Chanyeol is seriously getting annoyed.

"But what if he overslept and forgot it's tonight?"

"Just wait for him to come. Maybe he's just late," Chanyeol replies just for the sake of Baekhyun dropping the topic. "Baekhyun, where the hell are going!?"

"I'm gonna find him!"

Baekhyun stops when Chanyeol suddenly grabs his elbow.

"Just stay here!"

"I'll just look at the entrance, maybe he's already there and can't get in," Baekhyun insists, nudging Chanyeol's hand which won't let him go, "Chanyeol sunbae, I promise I won't go anywhere!"

Baekhyun gets a glimpse of a blonde hair at a distance so he follows that person with his eyes. "Oh, it's him! I see him!"

"Stop fidgeting!"

"Hey, Sehun! Here!"

Sighing, Chanyeol grips Baekhyun's arm and pulls him to the opposite direction as they both leave their table. Baekhyun almost trips when Chanyeol drags him with force while they separate from the crowd.

"Chanyeol sunbae, where are we going!? They're already drawing the raffle! Oh my god!"

It seems like Baekhyun has finally come back to his senses due to the impact of Chanyeol shoving him against the wall, cornering him down.

"Why the fuck," Chanyeol mutters, glaring at him, "won't you just stay put and listen to me?" Baekhyun gulps. "Stop getting distracted, for fuck's sake. Look at me." Chanyeol clenches Baekhyun's jaw and lifts it up to meet his dark eyes.

"I-I'm sorry," Baekhyun breathes, cowering under Chanyeol's gaze. "I got too excited..."

Chanyeol leans away and massages his forehead, so Baekhyun finally relaxes.

"Please come up on stage, Mr. Kim Jongin! You won a Gucci bag!"

The crowd cheers loudly but Baekhyun can still hear Chanyeol cuss under his breath. He shifts his foot and looks at Chanyeol's irritated face.

"Chanyeol sunbae?"

"What now?"

"You wanna get out of here?"

Chanyeol side-eyes him, "Why? You wanna get fucked?"

"Yes..."

Chanyeol gently slides his hand on Baekhyun's curvy hips as he fucks him hard from behind. The skimpy shorts Baekhyun is wearing is dropped down to his knees, having Chanyeol a full view of his ass. He likes it this way, he can watch how his huge cock enters Baekhyun's tight asshole with every thrust he makes.

"Mngph!" Baekhyun whimpers, feeling Chanyeol's strong hand curling on his nape as he pounds into him roughly, "Ah! P-please, Sir, be gentle! Ah, shit!"

Chanyeol smirks and pays him no heed, "Spread your legs wider." He snakes a hand under Baekhyun's crop top and flicks the erect nipple teasingly, Baekhyun jolts at the contact, "You like that?"

Baekhyun furiously nods, tears blurring his vision, thus ruining his make up.

"Oh god, touch me! Please, I'm begging you," Baekhyun cries, canting his body back and forth to Chanyeol's cock entering inside him, "Ah.... It hurts... But if feels so good... Ah... Why is your cock like this..."

"Yeah?" Chanyeol grips his hair and slowly rocks, slowly fucking him agonizingly. "Baekhyun, you are such a hoe, right? Take that dick up your ass."

Baekhyun finds purchase inside the cramped cubicle they are in, and it turns out to be a toilet paper. Chanyeol evil-laughs when Baekhyun almost slides and gets knocked down on the toilet, having his face shoved on the floor.

"Babe, hold tighter," Chanyeol says, pulling him up and supporting him. Baekhyun is clenching really nice around his length and it makes him coerce his orgasm faster  "Fuck, I'm coming! Get on your knees."

Obediently, Baekhyun kneels down and opens his mouth, peeling off the condom himself. He bobs his head, tasting every drop of that cum. He licks the dick and swallows, not bothering to even wipe the speck on his cheek as he sucks. Chanyeol grabs his hair and fucks his face while semen drips on his jaw, until Baekhyun is gagging and chocking on his cock much to his great amusement.

Baekhyun looks so fucking sexy and sinful like this he loves it.

"I'm so proud of you. You did great," Chanyeol says with a fond smile while he helps Baekhyun stand who is still weak and dizzy, "Now, you wanna come?"

Baekhyun nods. "Yes," he says in a hoarse voice. He touches his own hard dick throbbing and begging for orgasm. "Please make me come... I want a release."

Chanyeol kicks the door of the cubicle so that they're at the bathroom outside, facing the mirror. Locking the door, he lifts Baekhyun up the sink who is utterly shocked seeing his wrecked reflection. Chanyeol spreads Baekhyun's legs apart, before putting his mouth in between them to eat his cock whole.

"Ah!" Baekhyun flinches, threading his fingers through Chanyeol's green hair and feeling the other male's slick tongue licking the outline of his crack, "S-stop... N-no... Do-don't do that... Don't... Lick it! Ah! I'm sensitive!"

"You sure you really want me to stop?"

Baekhyun blushes, shaking his head, "K-keep going then..."

Chanyeol smirks. "You're indeed a horny and shameless bitch, Baekhyun."

"Y-yes, yes I am..."

"Say you're my slut and I'll do that again."

Baekhyun's cheeks heat up.

"I-I'm Park Chanyeol's slut..."

Chanyeol laughs at how cute his bitch is. "Good."

Baekhyun is a moaning mess now, having his asshole rimmed and his dick jacked off obscenely like this. Sometimes he'd thrust his butt on Chanyeol's face, but most of the time he's rocking his cock on Chanyeol's fist stroking him off. Either way, he comes hard on the bathroom tiles with a cry of Chanyeol's name on his lips.

Seeing himself covered with his own cum on the mirror while Chanyeol licks his hand dripped with it is such a beautiful sight.

"My make up is now gone," Baekhyun cries as Chanyeol gently wipes his face with a wet towel. He closes his eyes so that Chanyeol can clean his eyelids. "Ah, it's such a shame..."

"You look better like this, though."

"But still..."

Waiting, he watches as Chanyeol washes the towel under the faucet while he sits on the counter, swaying his feet like a kid barefooted.

"Up," Chanyeol says, so Baekhyun cranes his neck up. He feels the soaked towel being wiped on his jaw and collarbones. Once finished, Chanyeol discards the towel away. "There."

"Uhm... Chanyeol sunbae?"

"What is it?"

Leaning closer, Baekhyun wraps his hands around Chanyeol's neck and kisses his mouth slowly. Chanyeol just stands unmoving though, but three second later he responds to the kiss gently, and the joy Baekhyun feels as Chanyeol returns him the kiss at the same pace. His lips taste sweet, must be the pumpkin juice with cum combined, while his breath is warm and soothing, sending a sense of comfort in Baekhyun's heart.

"So uh. Let's get out of here," Chanyeol says when they part, looking anywhere except for Baekhyun's face.

Baekhyun chuckles and answers with a quick nod.

"Chanyeol sunbae."

"What?"

Baekhyun shakes the doorknob. "It's locked."

Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows like he doesn't believe him, so he walks to it and checks it himself. Turning and twisting the doorknob, the door won't open.

It's definitely locked.

"Shit," Chanyeol mutters, banging the door hard. He knocks on it and even taps it furiously. "Is anyone there!? Help! We're locked in here!" He thuds the door while Baekhyun joins in. "Somebody! Open the door! Help!"

Outside, people are jamming and dancing to EXO's Don't Mess Up My Tempo while the song is being blasted through the huge speakers within the hall. The DJ is having the time of his life, Jongin is hitting the dance floor with Luhan and Kyungsoo grinding like crazy. Cheers arise from the crowd as soon as Namanana is played in remix.

A dancing bartender puts a sign on the bathroom door saying "Out of Order" before he slides away.

"Fuck, they won't hear us. The music's too loud," Chanyeol says.

Now this is what they get for fucking in the toilet like horny rabbits. Chanyeol tries calling the guys but they won't answer their phones.

"What are we gonna do?" Baekhyun asks worriedly, clutching on the hem of Chanyeol's coat, "Are we gonna wait here until morning?"

"No. We must get out of here," Chanyeol says looking around the bathroom for possible escape, "You still need to win that rice cooker."

Baekhyun smiles secretly at that.

"Oh! There's a window!" he points at the small opening above the sink. He jumps excitedly. "Chanyeol sunbae! Look! I think I can fit in there!"

"Fine. I'll carry you up to the window so you can get out. Open the door to this bathroom once you're inside the bar," Chanyeol says as he squats down, so that Baekhyun can ride his shoulders. Chanyeol carefully holds his legs while Baekhyun stretches his arms to reach the railing. Thank god Chanyeol is tall, they don't have to use something to reach the window.

"Your ass is so fucking heavy, goddamn it," Chanyeol complains while securing Baekhyun's thighs around his shoulders, "Have you opened it yet?"

"Not yet. I'm still figuring out how to open this!"

"What's happening!?"

Baekhyun is furiously shaking the window, trying to open it but to no avail. "It's stuck, Chanyeol sunbae! It won't unlock!"

"Just slide the lock to the right!"

"I'm trying!"

Chanyeol lets out a dead sigh and tries to lift his head. "Baekhyun, it's just a fucking window! What's taking you so long!"

"It said it's stuck! I can't open it!"

"Idiot! Pull it to the right!"

"Don't yell at me!" Baekhyun cries as he panics, "I feel pressured, you know!"

"Oh god," Chanyeol deadpans, looking so done with his life, "Use your left hand to hold the handle while your right hand unlatches the lock. Just move it swiftly to the right and don't force it towards your direction. It will open that way. Come on, you can do it."

The window clicks and it opens.

"See," Chanyeol sighs, "I told you."

"You should've just explained it to me that way," Baekhyun says, rolling his eyes, "Instead of yelling and cursing at me."

"Fine. I apologize."

Baekhyun grins. "I'm coming back to get you."

"Make it quick. I'll wait."

Baekhyun holds on to the wall and carefully slides his body out of the small window. He jumps and lands with his two feet, arriving at the back alley of the bar. Dusting off his clothes, he notices just now that he's barefooted.

"I forgot my shoes."

It's not a minute when his pair of shoes are thrown out to him through the window.

He smiles sheepishly, "Thank you!"

Tapping his foot impatiently, Chanyeol is walking back and forth inside the bathroom as he waits.

He looks at his watch. It has been exactly six minutes and fourteen seconds since Baekhyun left. What's taking him so long?

"Oh shit," he mutters, when the light in the bathroom suddenly flickers on and off. It turns off eventually so he glares at the ceiling and waits for it to come back.

But it doesn't.

"Seriously?"

And he can barely see anything. Fuck.

A loud thud is heard coming from the last cubicle, making him startle and flinch. Clearing his throat while he looks cautiously around him which is obviously dark, he fishes out his phone and uses its flashlight to illuminate the room.

Psst.

Chanyeol turns around and drops the phone.

"Shit, who's there!?"

He hears strange knocking noises and nail scratching against the wood.

"What's that noise!?"

Nervous, Chanyeol steps back slowly until he reaches the wall, but when he glances at the huge mirror in front of him, he vividly sees a bloody woman hanging on the ceiling, her neck is tied with a rope. She has black eyes staring at him while grinning creepily it causes his heart to escape his chest.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!" Chanyeol screams on top of his lungs as he falls on the floor. He covers his eyes with his hands because fuck, that ugly imagery is burning extremely at the back of his eyelids. "What the fuck!"

When he opens his eyes, it's now gone.

He breathes a sigh of relief.

"I must be crazy," Chanyeol recites to himself, slapping his face. He is about to relax when he hears loud pounding on the ceiling, making him jolt on his spot, "What the actual fuck!"

The light turns on again.

Chanyeol holds his chest and pants, looking around the bathroom.

"Is there a hidden camera around here!? I'm in a prank now, aren't I!? You all! Come out now!"

Baekhyun is about to enter the bar when he is blocked by two muscled bouncers wearing shades.

"And where do you think you're going?" bouncer one says, bulging out his chest. Baekhyun glares at him.

"Uhm, my friends are inside. I just went out to buy something."

"Your invitation, please?" bouncer two says, opening his hand.

Shit. His invitation is inside his bag.

"Uhm--- I left it in my bag, I'll just get it inside--"

Baekhyun tries to sneak in between but the bouncers push him away.

"You can't enter the venue. Strictly no outsiders allowed, especially minors."

"This place is exclusive for *** University students only. Go home, kid."

"But I'm not even a minor! I'm not an outsider! I go to that university!" Baekhyun snaps, "And I'm not a kid anymore!"

The bouncers just stand still, not even budging.

"Let me in!" Baekhyun attacks again, aiming in between the two large men, but he is shoved again. He gets up and tries for the third time. "I said, let me in! My boyfriend is stuck inside the bathroom! He needs my help!"

The bouncers exchange looks, before they both break into a teasing laugh.

"Hahahahaha!"

They turn serious again.

"Security!"

The next thing Baekhyun knows, he is back at the alley after being dragged by the security.

"Chanyeol sunbae!" Baekhyun cries as he jumps, cupping his mouth with his hands, "Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol wakes up from his devastated state, hearing Baekhyun's voice outside. He immediately turns to the window.

"Baekhyun!"

"Chanyeol sunbae!!!"

Chanyeol stands up, facing the wall. "What?! Why are you still there!"

"I can't get in!" Baekhyun shouts, "I don't have the invitation with me!"

Chanyeol slaps his forehead dramatically, "Oh my fucking god."

"What am I gonna do!?"

"Do you have your phone with you!?"

Baekhyun palms his pockets, "No!"

"Here!" He catches the phone thrown to the window with both hands. "I have a picture of the invitation! Show that to them and get the hell in here real quick!"

"Okay!" Baekhyun answers as he smiles, fumbling with Chanyeol's phone. He taps the screen furiously but it won't unlock, "Uhm, Chanyeol sunbae!"

"WHAT!"

"I-I need your fingerprint!" Baekhyun yells.

Chanyeol buries his face into his hands. He wants to kill himself right fucking now.

"What am I gonna do!?"

"Just throw it back---ouch, fuck!" Chanyeol catches his phone hitting his head. He quickly scans his fingerprint and throws it back again to the window, looking downright pissed.

It turns silent outside, so Chanyeol deems Baekhyun is already gone.

"Chanyeol sunbae!!!!"

He's wrong, though.

"WHAT AGAIN!?"

"Your gallery is asking for a passcode!" Baekhyun screams, pressing random numbers on Chanyeol's phone. "What is it!"

He waits but Chanyeol is just quiet inside.

He is about to ask again, when he hears Chanyeol's voice echoing.

"Your birthday."

Baekhyun may have squealed at that but he prevents himself, so he just smiles wide and heads to the entrance with an extra skip on his steps.

Knock knock.

Sitting on the floor at the very corner of the bathroom, Chanyeol quickly looks up to the door.

"Baekhyun, is that you?"

The door creeks oh so slowly, so he has to hold his heart while waiting for that someone to reveal himself.

The guy looks at him.

It's not Baekhyun.

"What the hell are you doing there?" Sehun asks, throwing Chanyeol a judging look who is slumped on the floor pitifully.

Chanyeol's eyes widen, witnessing with his own two eyes as Sehun lets go of the doorknob as though it's in slow-mo.

"No, no, no!"

The door clicks silently before Chanyeol can even stop what's happening.

"NO!!!!!" Chanyeol sobs, then he glares at Sehun. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CLOSE THE DOOR, YOU BASTARD!?"

Sehun, who is now dressed as Draco Malfoy, lifts an eyebrow quietly and heads to the  sink to wash his hands.

"It says 'Out of Order' outside," Sehun says, then he side-eyes Chanyeol's existence, "Now I know why."

"It says 'Out of Order' because the doorknob is broken," Chanyeol says, rolling his eyes, "Yet you still came in."

"I really hate you," Sehun says. He doesn't even bother to try forcing himself out of the door after he checks that it is definitely locked.

"Same feelings," Chanyeol says.

Silence fills the air.

Pst.

Sehun turns around. "Did you just 'pssst' at me?"

"Why would I do that," Chanyeol mutters, "You're not even worth 'pssst'-ing."

Pssst.

Scared, Sehun runs towards Chanyeol and sticks himself beside the male so that they are sitting side by side on the floor with no space in between.

"You heard that right," Sehun whispers, hugging his knees close to his chest, "I think it's coming from the last cubicle."

"Why don't you check it out," Chanyeol whispers back, "I dare you to look under the cubicle and see what's inside."

"Why don't you do it yourself. I'll just wait here."

"No. You do it."

"You're Baekhyun's boyfriend. You do it."

"You're younger so you do it."

"You're a top, aren't you? You do it."

Chanyeol stares at him.

"If you don't do it then that means, Baekhyun's the top."

Chanyeol right away stands and marches towards the said cubicle. He pushes the door like he doesn't give a damn, facing Sehun.

"There's nothing in he---"

There's a force pushing against the door.

Curious, Chanyeol slowly lowers his head down to find out what's under it.

There he sees feet floating on the floor dripping with blood covered with scars and wounds.

"Fuck!!!"

"What! What did you see!?" Sehun blurts out while trembling, hugging himself, "Is there a ghost or something!?"

"We need to get out of here!" Chanyeol screams before he runs towards the door, forcing the doorknob open. "Goddamnit! Open up!" He backs away first then he kicks it hard, attacking the door. "I'll fucking break you!"

Baekhyun is running in haste inside the bar when he bumps into a couple of bodies. He is supposed to ignore them when a drunk Luhan pulls him closer and grinds against him, meanwhile Kyungsoo blocks his way to hug him.

"Baekhyuuuun! Let's daaaaannceee! Whooo!" Luhan says sluggishly, purring onto him like a cat. Kyungsoo giggles and hugs his waist like a koala.

"N-no, not now Luhan hyung!" Baekhyun struggles, trying to get away from Kyungsoo's tight embrace. "Kyungsoo, I'll dance with you later, okay! I just have to go to the bathroom!"

"No, dance with us now, you bitch," Kyungsoo threatens, tugging Baekhyun to the dance floor with Luhan pushing and hooting on the side.

Baekhyun tries to escape, but a group of people dancing and jumping jams against him so that he is drowned in the middle, having no choice but to join the crowd.

"Chanyeol sunbae!" Baekhyun cries, while a guy wearing a Kingkong costume grinds against him, "Noooo, get away from me!"

"Are you fucking insane!? You're breaking private property!" Sehun screams, trying to control Chanyeol from further making a hole on the door. "Stop that!"

"I don't fucking care! I wanna get out of here right now!" Chanyeol yells while Sehun grabs his arm to stop him, "This place is haunted and I'm not dealing with this shit anymore!"

A much stronger force coming from the outside hits the door, making Chanyeol and Sehun collapse and fall on the floor. Lifting their head up, they see a black tall creature standing in front of them, its huge eyes fully white while its mouth stretched into a horrific grin.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" they both scream.

The door clicks shut again.

"Fuck! I need to take a dump!" Jongin says as he rushes inside one of the cubicles. He moans in pleasure after two splashing sounds in the toilet followed by the water flushing.

Sehun glares at Jongin coming out of the toilet feeling all brand new.

"Hey, Sehun! You're here!" Jongin greets, grinning. "And also you, Chanyeol! What are you guys doing here? Are you smoking weed?"

Chanyeol pretends not to know him while Sehun just shakes his head helplessly.

"Jongin."

"Yeah?"

"You didn't lock the door, did you?" Sehun asks.

"I locked it. Why?"

"We're stuck in here," Chanyeol says, "And we have to wait until morning to get out."

"Oh," Jongin mutters, "WHAT!?"

"But I thought Baekhyun is coming to save us!?" Sehun says, "Are you just gonna give up like this!?"

"He's been out there for an hour. He's not coming," Chanyeol sighs, massaging his temples, "I've lost hope."

"Why don't you try calling him!?" Jongin cries, "I don't have my phone with me, though."

"Me neither," Sehun says.

"He has my phone," Chanyeol says, "We don't have any choice but to survive in this hell of a place."

"H-hell of a place?" Jongin stutters, "W-what do you mean?""

Pst.

"OH MY GOD, DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT!?" Jongin screams, looking around the bathroom to search for that sound. He suddenly gets a glimpse of himself at the mirror with a white lady standing creepily behind him.

The ghost locks eyes with him, causing his whole body to shiver in fright.

"FUCK!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!"

Sehun grabs Jongin's arm so that he is also seated on the floor, the three of them stuck together side by side with no space in between.

"D-did you see that!? Th-there's a ghost! I fucking saw it with my own two eyes I swear to god, I just--"

Chanyeol clamps his whining mouth.

"Shh. We're safe down here," Sehun mutters, slitting his eyes as he calms Jongin down, "Just stay close to me and this asshole."

"O-okay," Jongin answers, squeezing himself in between Chanyeol and Sehun, "I trust you both."

Knock knock.

"There it is again," Chanyeol whispers softly, "No matter what happens, don't look up."

A noise of nails clawing against the wood echoes inside the bathroom, so Jongin squeezes his eyes shut. Chanyeol nervously gulps while Sehun stays still, his heart ringing and pounding like crazy inside his chest.

"S-sehun, I'm scared," Jongin mumbles while he shakes, hearing strange noises coming from the ceiling, "Please hold my hand."

"Stay strong. I won't leave you."

Chanyeol may have wanted to snort at the sight of the two males intertwining their fingers together, if only not for the fear he is feeling right now with all the weird noises coming from everywhere.

"Baekhyun."

"Hmm..."

"Baekhyun, wake up," a voice says. He slowly opens his eyes when the nudge on his shoulder gets harder. "Hey."

"Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun rubs his eyes, seeing the small male with a worried face. He glances around him, noticing there are only few people left at the bar. Others are sleeping on the couch while some are at the dance floor slow-dancing.

"W-what time is it," Baekhyun stretches and yawns. He didn't realize he has fallen asleep after losing on the drinking game he had no choice but to participate, "Have I been sleeping that long? Ouch. My neck."

"It's three am in the morning," Kyungsoo whispers, giving his boyfriend a short glance. Luhan is sleeping on the couch beside them. "I'm getting worried as fuck. I haven't seen Jongin since last night. He left his phone with me and I had no idea where he is. Did he already go home? Or did he go out with Sehun? I saw them together, though."

Baekhyun suddenly remembers.

"OH MY GOD."

He suddenly remembers Chanyeol.

"What, what is it?"

"Oh my god, Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun shakes his shoulders vigorously.

"What's the matter!?" Kyungsoo asks.

"I forgot about Chanyeol sunbae!" Baekhyun cries, "He was stuck in the bathroom and I was supposed to get him out of there!" He hits his own head. "But I fell asleep and totally forgot about him!"

"You're in deep shit!" Kyungsoo hisses, "You should get him now!"

"Please come with me!" Baekhyun tugs Kyungsoo's wrist as they both run heading to the bathroom. His eyes widen, seeing the slanted signage "Out of Order" on the door.

"Why did you drag me all the way here?" Kyungsoo asks, glaring at Baekhyun who looks like he's gonna sob any minute with his shaking eyes and trembling lips, "Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"I-I'm sorry, Chanyeol sunbae," Baekhyun says, putting his palm against the surface of the door. He bows down and cries. "If I wasn't able to save you... I regret this moment of my life..."

Kyungsoo scoffs, "Oh please."

Baekhyun's hand lands on the doorknob to turn it open gently. Peeking inside with Kyungsoo curiously peering over his shoulder, he steps inside the quiet bathroom with a careful pace.

There he finally sees Chanyeol peacefully sleeping on Sehun's shoulder, his head resting on it comfortably while Sehun is dozed off as well, his mouth hanging open. Jongin has his head perched on Sehun's lap as he lies on the floor, totally enjoying his deep slumber.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun exchange looks.

Before breaking into a wide grin.

"I guess they really enjoyed the Halloween, don't you think?" Kyungsoo says, watching the three in amusement and not even bothering waking them up.

"Yeah. I'm glad Chanyeol sunbae didn't spend his night alone," Baekhyun replies. He snaps a picture of them using Chanyeol's phone. "So cute."

"Let's go, Baekhyun. Let's not bother them," Kyungsoo says, "The staffs will wake them up in the morning anyway."

"Yeah. We shouldn't disturb their sleep. They must be really tired."

Baekhyun goes out of the bathroom first followed by Kyungsoo who closes the door with a click.

Chanyeol stirs from his sleep.

"W-what's that sound..."

The time he opens his eyes, he witnesses a flipped creature bending 360 degrees glued on the ceiling. It crawls fast, causing all the hairs on his body to stand and his heart to go haywire.

Psst.

It jumps on him.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

*

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.6K 37
"You're my one and only." "He's Kai, my friend." "I love you, Lisa." Lies. 'What does it take to make you tell me the Truth, Jennie?' WARNING ⚠️: SE...
443K 16.1K 54
College freshman Kim Taehyung is instantly charmed by the campus bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. However, their initial encounter leaves a sour taste in Taeh...
301K 7.7K 22
"So i'll just give you a rundown of what your job is going to be here. So I know you signed up for secretary, but you'll be more like Jungkook's pers...
460K 9.8K 21
⚠️{Discontinued/Taking a long break}⚠️Y/N was forced to move to Encanto and live with her uncle. Her life was boring as hell, until she met Camilo Ma...