JJBA | scenarios (FINISHED)

By mobbu425

❝I'm so fucking scared of not finding love.❞ jojo's bizarre adventure belongs to hirohiko araki More

⸤requests⸣
‣ leone abbacchio
‣ rohan kishibe
‣ giorno giovanna
‣ josuke higashikata
‣ sale
‣ leone abbacchio
‣ trish una
‣ giorno giovanna
‣ terunosuke miyamoto
‣ bruno buccellati
‣ pannacotta fugo
‣ jotaro kujo
‣ prosciutto
‣ yoshikage kira
‣ gyro zeppeli, johnny joestar
‣ ghiaccio
‣ giorno giovanna
‣ diego brando
‣ melone
‣ dio brando
‣ noriaki kakyoin
‣ jotaro kujo
‣ narancia ghirga
‣ sale
‣ melone
‣ caesar zeppeli
‣ narancia ghirga
‣ risotto nero
‣ ghiaccio
‣ jotaro kujo
‣ noriaki kakyoin
‣ josuke higashikata
‣ leone abbacchio
‣ leone abbacchio
‣ okuyasu, koichi and josuke
scenario [01]
scenario [02]
scenario [03]
scenario [04]
scenario [05]
scenario [06]
scenario [07]
scenario [08]
scenario [09]
scenario [10]
thank you for 1k reads
thank u for 10k wtf
giorno drinks abbacchio's piss
male discord friends
happy new year
⚠ slow updates! ⚠
A/N: END OF BOOK

‣ guido mista

18K 389 636
By mobbu425

prompt: 8. "Love is stupid."

you have a stand woohoo / it's killer queen you inherited it because yoshikage kira was your uncle

college au thing

--

The school library, where students gathered up to borrow or drop off some books or basically a place to study with others or alone. You were always occupied with work as you prioritized that over yourself, the only friend who considered you their friend (since everyone thinks you're boring as hell) was Mista. You had to admit that you kinda treated him poorly as a friend, he would do anything for you but you barely did anything for him.

"That's impossible," you bit your lip as unwanted thoughts entered your mind, you were sitting down in a table for 3 in the library.

Sighing, you continued on with your work. Only to notice that your grip on your pen became firm and that you were sweating, you rested your forehead on your palm which was supported by your elbow. "Why do I worry about him so much? I need to focus on my studies for a better future." you scolded yourself in a whisper, wishing you had no friends or anyone to worry about. You decided that it would be best if you went on your own, so your parents allowed you since that's what you wanted.

"I have a test coming up tomorrow, this is not the time to think of that nerdy-ass dork." you thought to yourself, convincing your mind to study instead to think of someone who's a background character in your life, someone like him could never be a major character in your focused, quiet life.

You realized Killer Queen was beside you, sitting on the chair next to you. "Don't touch anything, Killer Queen." you warned the stand, who was almost 1.5 times your size.

It nodded, you yawned and continued to write on your worksheet. Your grip on your pen loosened as you thought of him less, your mind was so focused on your work that you didn't notice someone was approaching you. Footsteps made its way to you, it stopped and a hand tapped on the top of your head.

"How are you, shortie?" he teased, 'Bullshit.' you thought to yourself. You didn't wish to see or encounter this person, you only wished for a quiet life, undisturbed and normal. "What are you doing here?" you asked in a harsh tone as he continued ruffling up your already messy hair, "I was just going to meet-up with Giorno and Narancia, but it seems like you're here. You wouldn't mind some company would you?" he said in a soft tone, opposite of what tone you had in your voice. 'Dammit, he's so cute but I can't just let him study with me. He'd probably disturb me.'

"Fine, just don't disturb me." you told him, 'I was supposed to say no, what the hell brain?'. The beat of your heart had gotten back to its normal pace, "Hey, what's that pink buff cat sitting on the chair next to you?" he asked.

"Oh, you can see it?"

"Yeah, I think it's called a stand."

'This dumbass doesn't even know what a stand is, he probably has one. This one is going in my list of why I shouldn't fall for him, it's just gonna be an awful relationship.'

"What's it called?" he asked with a curious face, making eye contact with the humanoid with cat-like ears. "Killer Queen." you told him in a blank voice, continuing to write down answers on your worksheet, not losing focus. Six little human like creatures who had numbers on their head came out with no warning, "These are my Sex Pistols." he smiled, you and Killer Queen were shocked as 3 climbed on each of Killer Queen's arms.

"H-Hey what are you doing?" you stuttered, obviously getting nervous. "Just let them be, they don't bite." he reassured you, leaving you in a confused state. You were anxious but you muttered out a small; "Fine." continuing on with your work as if nothing happened. Killer Queen was still confused but it got used to the little feet walking on its body. No. 5 was on the back of his palm, hugging the golden cat-like skull on his glove. No. 3 was disturbing No. 5 by continuously kicking his head, No. 1 and 2 were on Killer Queen's pointed ears. No. 6 and 7 were on his shoulder, looking like normal beings having a conversation.

(if you don't get it here: i drew it lol mspaint ;w;)

Killer Queen felt uneasy, you also felt uneasy yourself. Mista took a seat next to yours, peeking on what you were doing. "Studying and doing your homework already? You're such a nerd." he teased you once again, making you slightly feel off. You weren't pissed, just annoyed. You kept printing words on your worksheet until you were done, you wiped your sweaty forehead with the back of your palm and let out a sigh of relief. Killer Queen was slowly enjoying the company of the Sex Pistols, you have never seen Killer Queen become this friendly with other stands. Maybe it was the fact that Killer Queen never actually interacted with other stands in a friendly way.

"Can't we have a small conversation since you're done with your work?" he asked you impatiently, "What do you want from me?" you asked sternly, "I'm not one for entertaining, so leave me be if you're gonna look at me like that."

"But Killer Queen is enjoying my Sex Pistols' company." his lips turned into a dorky, happy smile. Your cheeks were dusted with a slight pink, "God dammit, why are you so cute?" you mumbled quietly to yourself. Luckily he didn't hear your mumbling, "Don't you think that at least we could talk about something?"

"No."

He sighed in defeat, "Alright, just meet up with me at that shop that sells bubble tea behind the school." his feet supported his body while standing up, "Tomorrow, of course." he added. The Sex Pistols disappeared as Killer Queen frowned slightly.

"Wow, I never knew you had a mind of your own. Killer Queen."

‧time skip to end of school on tuesday

You finished up your test, looking at the results. You were pleased to see a semi-high score, "Yess." you quietly told yourself, Killer Queen was getting curious as to what you were so happy about. It purred and then peeked over your shoulder, as you were about to cross the street going home Killer Queen remembered something; your meeting with Mista in the bubble tea shop. It tapped your shoulder, "What is it, Killer Queen?" it pointed at the bubble tea shop. "Oh yeah,"

You groaned in annoyance, 'Do I have to?' you thought to yourself. "It's gonna be either cheesy or a love scenario, cliche is what I could say." you told Killer Queen, basically talking to your fighting spirit who had a mind of its own. It nodded, and by the time you reached the shop it pushed you inside, causing you to ALMOST slam into the automatic sliding doors.

Mista noticed that you came in the shop, he looked very happy as his eyes met yours.

"What do you want, Mista?"

"So I have something REALLY important to tell you.." he took a deep breath and released it.

You nodded and shifted your gaze to the menu.

"Will you.."

"WILL YOU STUDY WITH ME TO HELP ME IN MY MATH TEST ON THURSDAY--" he noticed how loud he was and that he disturbed the other customers in the small shop. He covered his mouth at the last word and muttered a small "Sorry."

'Love is stupid.' you groaned.

'It makes you assume things that would probably never happen, basically meaning it messes up your mind.'

"Fine, meet up in the library at 5:00 pm tomorrow. since it's Tuesday we'll both study on Wednesday."

"Also can you quiz me up a few questions right now?"

"Okay."

You ordered a drink which was (flavor) bubble tea, it came right up and you took a straw. You sipped the drink, looking for a table with two or three chairs, probably not four.

"Also,"

"What?" you looked at him, he was smiling and his hair peeked out of his hat. his curly black locks showed, it looked fluffy as ever.

"What are you smiling for-"

"I love ya, you nerd." he smiled softly, he tilted his head to the side when he said that.

You blushed, scoffed and almost spitting out your drink. Killer Queen peeked out with no warning and mingled with his sex pistols, he walked up to you and put his hat over your head and planted a kiss on your cheek. You drank more of your drink and looked at the side, trying to hide your blushing face.

"I may return the same feelings, too."

'Maybe love isn't that bad.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 524 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...
2.8K 95 14
Y/n was a normal girl with an ordinary life. But that all changes when she makes one wrong move that sends her spiraling into another dimension. She...
33.6K 426 79
Just oneshots for you jjba fan #1 in jojosbizarreadventures
62.3K 1.2K 121
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...