Alice? // BTS AU //

By _bangtan_sonyeondamn

"Put that book down! All you ever do is have your nose in that make-believe book." But what if that book bec... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Twenty Three

1.6K 109 5
By _bangtan_sonyeondamn

After that night, Min-Young and Namjoon slept in the same room every night for the following nights. Due to this, her voices stopped which meant he didn't get woken up by her discomfort.

Sleeping together provided them with both a good nights sleep. Namjoon looked down at the sleeping woman cuddled into his side and he felt his heart race as he gently played with her hair.

Namjoon, since laying eyes on her the second he saw her, felt some sort of tug. Something called him to her and since then, even if he had been cold towards her a couple of times, he hadn't wanted to spend a waking second away from her.

He felt some sort of desire to protect and care for her. He knew she could handle herself, after all she rescued the boys and himself practically on her own. She saved her brother from the voices and sacrificed herself to them and she was willing to waltz into the arms of death to keep them safe once more.

He smiled softly. She had suck a cold exterior that even Hoseok struggled to break through. But watching her sleep, he smiled. She looked soft, and weak - it wasn't that Namjoon liked her weak, but he liked the idea that sometimes she needed to rely on someone and he was that someone.

As if she could tell he was watching her, she cuddled into him in such a way that her face wasn't visible from the mound of hair falling into her face. Namjoon chuckled lowly as to not disturb her at this.

"Beautiful..." He whispered softly, arms tightening around her slightly as he felt sleep start to tug at him. He smiled watching her as his eyelids grew heavy and just before he slipped into his dreams he was left with a single thought that he wished he could've voiced.

I love you.

(Sorry for the late update! I was out and had no internet access!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590 41 19
Jk : I can't continue like this. Th : Then let's stop. " The truth always comes out in the end, no matter how hard anyone tries to hide it."
destiny By kayla

Fanfiction

1.8K 109 19
073016 - 081616 a really bad book i made when i was 13 that i don't feel like editing :-)
131K 10.4K 50
sequel to 'my hope' "you're here, thats all i'd ever want." -my third book
339 39 16
"She's lost her sense of light, she might not make it home tonight" She's lost in sorrow (Old book I might delete but it had votes and views)