Fairy Tail Adventure Resort (...

By makasxru

The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other gui... More

Currently Under Changes.
Chapter one : Going on vacation?
Chapter two : Lets go!
Chapter three : On the plane
Chapter four : Arriving
Chapter five : Pool party
Chapter six : Rock climbing
Chapter seven : The obstacle course
Chapter eight : Treasure hunt
Chapter nine : Find the rings
Chapter ten : The nightmare
Chapter eleven : Visiting him
Chapter thirteen : First date
Chapter fourteen : The other guilds
Chapter fifteen : Concert
Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party
Chapter seventeen : Rescued
Chapter eighteen : Ice bucket challenge
Chapter nineteen : Off to the bookstore
Chapter twenty : Feeling ill
Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair
Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)
Chapter twenty three : The eventful date
Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu
Chapter twenty five : Breakfast
Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?
Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine
Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding
Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?
Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)
Chapter thirty one : Gaming
Chapter thirty two : It isn't a date!
Chapter thirty three : Training
Chapter thirty four : Looking for a needle in a haystack
Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital
Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!
Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)
Chapter thirty eight : The fight
Chapter thirty nine : Pranks
Chapter forty : Mount Hakobe (Part 1)
Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)
Chapter forty two : Revenge
Chapter forty three : Acting differently?
Chapter forty four : Let's not give children nightmares
Chapter forty five : Goodbye
Chapter forty six : Home
Epilogue
Thank You.
BONUS #1
BONUS #2
BONUS #3
Time To Vote!
Results + 10 Facts About Me.
Prompt Ideas?

Chapter twelve : Paintball

12.8K 418 617
By makasxru

Snap snap.

Juvia's eyes peeled open to see Levy taking pictures of her and the others snickering.

"Why are you ...?" Juvia trailed off seeing a pair of legs in front of her and then she remembered she had a habit of moving while she slept. So basically she fell asleep on Gray's lap.

She gasped and went to sit up but then was held tightly by something around her waist. Gray had his arm around her but was still asleep.

"Guys!" She hissed "I can't move!" Juvia half shouted half whispered.

Lucy and Levy squealed "you look so cute together!" Lucy jumped around the place

"What are you Mira?! I hate you all and when I get out of here you will feel my wrath!" Juvia was fuming but also blushing.

Gajeel smirked "come on Juvia Fullbuster that's no way to talk to your dear friends."

"This is so going on twitter and I am totally putting the title as Juvia Fullbuster." Levy chuckled and snickered.

Juvia shouted "no don't!"

Mira exploded in the room.

She was panting "Twitter! I.. Saw..!" She looked over at Juvia and Gray and fainted.

Juvia gave a death glare to Levy "you are dead."

Juvia felt Gray move, she looked up at him and saw him looking right at her.

His eyes widened when he saw the position they were in "Ah!" He shouted and scrambled back seeing the whole gang surrounding them. He scratched his head sheepishly blushing. 

Juvia then stood up full on rage mode and walked over to Levy "show me it."

Levy did as told and turned her iPhone around and shown her and Gray sleeping peacefully, she then saw the title 'Mr and Mrs Fullbuster! <3' and that it had 20 favourites. "What 20 favourites?! You posted it like 2 minutes ago!"

"It's the power of love!" Levy sang.

She clenched her fists "I'm going to get changed.

Mira then randomly jumped up as if she didn't faint and said "I suggest suitable clothing we are going paint balling!"

Everyone whooped and left to change.

After changing everyone clambered into the lobby to see Alzack and Bisca waiting for them.

"Boys vs Girls!" Bisca yelled.

So those two were team captains for their gender. Everyone got into taxi's and went to the paintball center.

When they arrived a muscular man stood there "I'm Zack and I'm going to help you out with guns and your overalls okay?" He smirked and winked at Lucy. She blushed and Natsu looked like he was going to punch the guy.

"So follow me." Zack led everyone into another room with rows of guns and helmets.

He then proceeded to give the girls green overalls and the boys black ones. After that he handed them guns and then their helmets. "So your helmets will cover your whole face so you won't be able to tell who is who but you will be able to tell who is in what team because of your overalls. So boys you have 1 minute to get out to the opposite side of the field and find good spots. After that the girls will come last one standing will win for their team and the person who won will get points for your partners competition."

The boys then ran out the door.

Alzack and Bisca had a yellow band around their arm to indicate the captains. Bisca then said "Okay listen up, I'll find a high advantage point and snipe them Alzack will proably do the same so I'll take him out. Smaller ones like Levy and Wendy try and be nimble and find a small place to attack where they won't see you. Erza, Juvia, Lucy, Evergreen, Cana, Lisanna and Mira go offence, the rest go defence. We can do this girls!"

"Yeah!"

Everyone crept out of the door the area was in the woods. Bisca scurried up a tree and the defence poised themselves behind trees or bushes. The offence team army crawled through the tall grass camoflauging with their green overalls. Levy and Wendy had split up and buried themselves behind big rocks.

With Erza...

Erza lay in the grass waiting for any movement. A foot then moved out from behind a tree she aimed and fired hitting the shoe and splattering it with blue paint.

And that's when chaos erupted.

Battle cries roared throughout the area. The boys charged but not many probably jut the offence.

"Let's go!" Erza yelled.

Offence charged everyone shooting rapidly. Erza saw a big man shouting "real men never lose!"

Erza shot Elfman with pink paint.

She then saw a man running for her, she fired but he dodged it. When he got closer she could make out something on his eye through his helmet. It was Jellal.

Erza smirked and ran to him and requipped into her flight armour so she could dodge his pellets and people could of course see her now. Erza leaped for him and hugged him. He looked at her weirdly.

"You know I love you." Erza whispered.

He nodded knowing she was up to something.

"So I'm sorry to do this." She then shot him in the leg with a red pellet and ran off grinning.

Just as she was doing good she felt slight pain in her back. She looked up to see Alzack smirking at her since he had shot her. 

Erza grumbled and walked up to the balcony to watch the rest of the game.

With Levy...

Levy took advantage of her smallness and hid behind a log.

A guy was running and shooting everyone and then walked dangerously close to Levy so she aimed at him and fired.

Sadly he dodged and walked up to her "come on now shrimp how could you shoot me?"

Levy wondered how Gajeel knew it was her but then she spotted her hair and orange hairband out of her helmet.

He aimed and fired at her but she rolled out of the way.

"Look there's iron over there!" Levy pointed behind him.

Being the gullible idiot he is he turned around and Levy shot him in the back yellow paint splattered his back.

With Juvia...

A lot of people were out now from the looks of the balcony. After you were out you were told to go up to the balcony and watch the rest of the game.

Juvia could see Erza, Levy, Wendy, Evergreen, Gajeel, Jellal, Elfman and others up watching them.

Then she saw Lucy shoot someone the same time he shot her so they both were out. 

Bisca then shot Alzack and he fell backwards falling from the tree.

"Water orb!" Juvia put him down gently on the grass.

"Thanks Juvia." Alzack said.

Well now everyone knew she was still in.

It was eerily silent, had they won?

Someone fired and shot Bisca and she fell off the tree. Juvia caught her in her water orb and put her down. She said a thank you and joined the others. She saw the whole guild up at the balcony Juvia saw Lucy shout "Gray and you are the only ones left!"

Lucy was right he wasn't on the balcony.

A pellet came towards her she back flipped away and saw a foot behind a rock.

She sprinted for the rock and jumped on the rock pushing herself over. She landed over and saw Gray crouched behind it. She pulled the trigger at him but nothing came out.

Gray took off his helmet and smirked "no pellets?" He then pulled his trigger but nothing came out.

Juvia took off her helmet smirking "well looks like you don't either."

Gray walked up very close to her. His face was very close to hers she could feel his breath on her face. 

Juvia gasped as he snaked his hands around her waist. Juvia looked over at the balcony to see the whole guild staring right at them on the edge of their seats. Mira was putting duct tape over Natsu's mouth.

Juvia whispered "you know the whole guild is staring at us."

Gray smiled "I don't really mind."

Then he leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

Juvia was shocked at first but then kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

When they broke apart they were both smiling. Gray took her hand and they looked up at the balcony

Mira was dancing around "Right! 20 points!! 5 for Juvia and 5 for Gray in paintball and 10 for Gruvia!!!"

Macao shouted "nice one Gray! But bit much in front of the kids!"

Rome and Wendy stared at them with their mouths wide open.

***

There was chapter twelve! I hope you enjoyed it I certainly did!

Thanks for 250 reads! I love you all!

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 156 11
Lemons. Nalu Gruvia Gale Jerza and more. Watch how they all end up together in a bunch or short stories. Love is in the air. I do not own fairy tail...
560K 19K 30
When Mira offers certain members to a vacation... Lucy knows something's up... Especially when Mira pairs her and Natsu up... {A Summer Book}
2.5K 15 22
This story is about Nashi Dragneel and the rest of the next generation of Fairy Tail wizards. One day, a new dark guild appears in Fiore. With little...
16.2K 564 40
Fairy Tail is one crazy Mental Hospital. Want to know why? Read this to figure it out!