Watch The Deku's of The Multi...

By Zach150

Just for fun, a random God decides to show the cast of MHA their emerald-haired friend across the multitude o... More

Authors Note:
Introduction: (Edited)
Meet The Scout
Daddy Deku
What to expect for future chapters:
He's Covered Wars Y'know
Meet The Heavy
Suggestions:
Pause
Summon Jack the Ripper
Meet The Demoman
Quick Author's Note:
It's Hero Time!!
Meet The Spy
The Creator Lied to Us
Don't Mine at Night
Holiday Special
Meet The Medic
Gotta Go Fast
Quick Author's Note
I'm Numba 1!
Meet The Pyro
Special Chapter: RWBY One-Shot
IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE!!!!!!
Meet The Sniper
Meet The Engineer
Meet The Soldier
FBI Izuku
Gangsta' Izuku
New List of Chapters to Come:
FNAF 3 NightGuard
Daddy Deku Part 2
Special Non-Chapter
Showing that I'm not dead
Happy 4/20!!
Growing Up
1K Followers!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Deku!!!🎂🎂
Expiration Date
❄️Happy Holidays Again!!☃️
Long, LONG Overdue Update

Gotta Get Back To The Past

25.8K 161 78
By Zach150

A/N: Quick thing, I know next to nothing about this show other than what's explained in the opening. I only ever heard of it when I heard it was getting a reboot, and even then I didn't give it that much attention. I only added it because I know it was popular and it was the only version of a Samurai that wasn't depressing or didn't make sense. It took me a while to make this since I didn't know what episode would be the best option, so role with me here.

Hope you enjoy.

"Alright, I'm starting the next world, you guys ready?", Z asked the group, who all nodded. "What's this world like?", Ochako asked, the God looking at her, "Very... deep", Z said, confusing them. "I haven't seen much of this world, though many agree that it is a great world and some their favorite", Z explained. "What like a TV show?", Kaminari asked, "That's how all us Gods view you mortals, very entertaining to watch", Z said casually.

"That's kind of rude don't you think?", Jiro asked, "It wasn't an insult, it was a statement of fact. We Gods are capable of doing anything we want so seeing you mortals do stuff is the only thing we didn't do ourselves. Again, not to sound rude, but we are all bored, and seeing you is all we got going for us", Z explained. They all looked at each other in confusion, not believing immortal being of limitless power can get bored.

"So yeah, let that soak in as you watch this next one", Z said as he left and the screen loaded.

The screen opens to a calm, serine area with a Yonghegong, but all white and built into the hillside.

The audience awed at the peaceful palace in a land that looks like it was never plagued with evil or poor crops. "That place is beautiful", Inko said breathlessly, the others agreeing at the magnificent palace.

"Long ago, in the distant past, I AKU, the shapeshifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil!"

An ancient voice spoke over a new picture of a being of unknown origin that stood as tall as a mountain. It's entire body was pure black with green lips, pointing teeth, red flaming eyebrows and beard, and four horns. It then showed a new scene where the peaceful place from before was destroyed by a beast with similar features to Aku.

Everyone had a chill go up their spines at the sight of such a creature. It gave the presence of evil and untold power, "Dear God...", All Might said in fear. They all gasped at the peaceful place being destroyed, the flames and ruble covering the air and ground. "I'm scared", Eri said as Miro held her tightly, equally as scared of the demon, "So am I", Kota said, shaking.

"But a foolish Samurai warrior, wielding a magic sword, stepped forth to a pose me."

A new photo showed a painted picture of a Samurai clad in white riding a white horse with a katana held high. A close up of the katana was shown, it shining a bright silver, possibly indestructible. Another picture had the Samurai's white silhouette standing in front of Aku's own silhouette which stood tall.

"DEKU/IZUKU!!", they all yelled at the familiar face with shorter hair tied in a small tail. "Awesome, he's a Samurai!", Kota yelled in excitement, "He's really gonna fight that?!", Ochako yelled in worry. "Kid's gonna get himself killed!", Endeavor yelled, "He has a magical sword, how cool is that?!", Kaminari yelled. "Show 'em who's boss Midoriya!", Kirishima yelled at the screen with a fist bump.

Quick shots showed Izuku slashing Aku multiple times, inflicting major damage.

"HELL YEAH, THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE!", Tetsutetsu yelled in excitement, "Man, look at him go", Ectoplasm said, amazed.

"Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time, and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku."

A scene has Izuku ready to strike down Aku, until he's fling back into an open black and white spiral portal. A close up had Izuku screaming as his clothes changed from black and white and over again.

"D@&k move!", Mina yelled in anger, "That's cheating!", Kota yelled in anger, seeing his hero being played. "Will he be ok?", Momo asked, "He will be", Shouto said in anger, mad at the weak demon playing dirty. "Cheap ass mother f@&king demon bitch", Katsuki mumbled to himself, vaguely reminded when he was kidnapped by villains.

A super cut of Izuku arriving in the future, meeting new people, and fighting off a multitude of creature. Most notably, he's seen cutting robots of different forms to pieces with a fierce war cry. The final shot shows him walking towards the camera, stopping at his eyes, showing the world's title.

Samurai Jack

"Whoa, he has his own opening theme song?", Jiro asked, liking the soft tune and very few lyrics. "His name's Jack?", Inko asked, "Kinda lame", Mineta said, "I don't think so, he's still a Samurai!", Toru said while waving her arms.

The screen opens to a younger version of Midnight, wearing a skin tight black one pice. Her hair was shortened while pointed upward and had a skinny figure. She was in a blimp as she looked over the country side with a downcast look.

"MIDNIGHT?!?", everyone yelled in shock at seeing a younger version of the R-rated hero on screen. Said woman had a shocked face at seeing herself, but also her clothing, frame, and her new haircut. 'Why in the name of God would I ever get a haircut!?', she thought in fear while clutching her hair. "SHE'S SO SEX-", Mineta started, until slapped unconscious by an irate Tsuyu.

"Why does she look sad?", Ectoplasm asked, confused why his friend seemed down.

A shot behind Midnight showed two hooded figures talking in hushed voices, "Is that her?", one asked. "One of Aku's assassins", the other answered as they tiptoed silently over to her.

"Uh oh, she works with Aku!", Mountain Lady said in surprise, "Shes a villain!", Mina said in surprise. The heroine was shocked hear that she would be related to such an unholy creature.

As the two inched closer, Midnight took notice and, right as they were about to attack, she jumped out of the way, the two bumping into each other. When Midnight landed, the hooded men looked at her in anger through their covered faces. "We will not let you hurt the Samurai!", one of them said in anger while Midnight became surprised. "What, I'm not gonna hurt him, I think he's in danger and I'm trying to help him", she said with a broken voice.

"Oh thank God", Midnight said in relief, "I think those two know him", All Might said with squinted eyes. "Probably explains why they wanted to protect him", Nedzu said with a head tilt. "But what's wrong with Deku, he's in danger", Kota said in fear.

"You're his friend?", one of the men asked while closing in on Midnight's face, "I... I think so", she said, uncertain. "We are his friends", they both said, removing their hoods, showing a strange sight. They both were a type of animal Midnight couldn't place, with a baboon face, two large teeth and shaggy grey fur.

"What the?", Lida said, confused, "That was far from what I was expecting", Shouto said, slightly surprised. "They look cute", Eri said with a small smile, "They have soft voices", Ochako said with a grin.

Flashback...

"We were prisoners, forced to work against our will",

It showed another one of the creatures, but in his hands and knees, with a glum look. On his back was a short, skinny creature with a scowl, "Common, move you stupid animal", he yelled. He then began poking the Woolie's back with a metal pitchfork that sent a painful shock, making him whine in pain. Panning out, it was shown that hundreds of Woolies and those evil workers forcing them to work tiredly.

Many of the audience scowled at the mistreatment of such innocent animals, Koda looking a surprisingly angry. "Those bastards", the normally quit boy growled, surprising everyone who knows him.

"We were miserable, until Jack came",

A slow full body shot of Samurai Jack was shown, watching the forced labor with a stern gaze. The small enforcers from before all ran at him with their weapons ready, Jack looking indifferent. With little effort, Jack punched, smacked, kicked, and even backhanded every worker.

"BITCH SLAP!!", Mina yelled in excited laughter, a few other laughing at the comedic moment. "So immature", Aizawa said with a sigh, "Go Deku!", Eri and Kota yelled together.

"He freed us", the Woolie from before said with a wide smile, Midnight looking surprised. Thinking deeply, despite their period of time spent together, she really doesn't know much about him. 'What else have you done', she thought as she went back to looking at the open view.

"Time spent together?", Midnight asked, "You think you two are a couple here?", Kendo asked. The pro hero slightly blushed, the image of the older Izuku in her head making it harder to focus. "MIDORIYA YOU BAST-", Mineta began screaming, before being slapped again, this time unconscious.

An hour later, Midnight was out of the blimp, continuing her search, finding herself in a clam forest. In the trees, she heard sounds of battle nearby and ran towards in, only to stop at the sight before her. On the ground were a few beatened and bruised Beetle like robots covered in red arrows. One was still Alice, barely, and trying to crawl away, until it had another arrow pierce it's head.

Midnight jumped in surprise and hid behind a tree, peering from the side to see what was there. Not too far away, a trio of tall men stood behind a small cloud of smoke, all with a bow and arrow draw.

SHINK!

Midnight ducked as a red arrow pierced the tree she was hiding behind, barely above her head.

Many flinched at the damaged robots and how close Midnight was to being killed. "Oh God, that was close", Midnight said, "Those are some strong arrows to easily go through that tree", Mei analyzed. "Really, that's your takeaway from that?", Momo asked, getting an enthusiastic nod in return.

"Really, not even those identical dudes?", Sero asked, getting the same answer.

"If you are of Aku's men, leave, if you're a friend, step forward", one of the archers said in a deep, authoritative voice. "I'm looking for the Samurai", Midnight said as she stepped out with her hands up in surrender. The archers glared harder and pulled their bows back further, "Please, I'm his friend. I'm trying to help him", Midnight said in fear.

"Anyone that is a friend of Samurai Jack is a friend of ours, come, let's us show you", one of the archers said in a calmer tone, leading a helping hand. Midnight took it and followed the three through the forest in a calm silence.

"He's made many allies in this world", Cementos said with a hum, "With this world, I'm not surprised there are a large amount of good people", All Might said.

The archers lead Midnight to a beautiful sight of stone houses on a mountain with hundreds of others like them. "This is our home, all of this wouldn't be possible, if it wasn't for him", the leader said in a happier tone. He lead Midnight to the edge of the village where something important stood, leaving Midnight breathless.

There stood a 20 foot statue made in the exact likeness of Samurai Jack, sword and all. The statue had aged, having plant life grow on separate parts of it with colorful butterflies circling it.

Everyone had wide eyes at the great honor Izuku was given in this world, despite not knowing what he did for them yet. The highest honor a hero can revive is a statue in their honor, with few ever doing great enough to earn it. All Might had a wide and prideful smile with Inko having a joyful tear-waterfall at the gift from these people. "He really is a great her", Miro said with a grin, Eri nodding, all unaware that Katsuki fumed in anger.

Flashback...

"We were cursed, forced to guard a magical portal",

A new scene showed a snowy landscape with a small brick tower in the center. At the top, three black, wolf like creatures stood at the ready with bows drawn. At the bottom, a nearly naked Jack with only underwear and a blindfold ran towards it.

Every girl, beside Inko, Recovery Girl, and Eri, blushed at the sight of the lean Samurai. "My my, what a body~", Midnight purred with a predatory grin, "Amen", Mountain Lady said with a love struck face. "Does that cold just not bother him or something?", Endeavor asked, confused.

Jack ran forward, dogging more arrows, and soon made it to the top of the tower. There, the three fired their arrows at Jack's head, where he ducked in just in time. The three arrows flew into a new path, all striking the three who fired them, striking in the chest. Defeated, the curse that transformed them disappeared, leaving a shocked and surprised archers.

"The Samurai was able to defeat us, but instead of using it to complete his quest, he freed us."

Jack stood in front of the portal, but, with a struggling face, raised his sword high, and plugged it into the well, destroying it.

"Like our own Midoiya, he always puts others own safety before his own", Lida said with pride. "Like a true hero", Ochako agreed, 'No matter where, you always do the right thing', All Might thought with a smile.

"An act of unmeasurable sacrifice", the archer said as it cut back to where he and Midnight wear. "Later, we learned the curse was of Aku's doing", he said in anger as a close of the statue's face was shown. Midnight looked on in worry for her friend, "Have you seen him, has he passed through here?", she asked in worry. "No, since that day, we have not seen him", he said, somewhat sad.

"Now we stand against Aku, if he is ever in need, we will be there", the man said with a proud smile as he looked at Midnight. She took one last look at the statue and nodded as she left with a determined face. The archers smiled at her, then the statue, remembering their hero and how they'll be ready to help him.

"This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes, 'Heroes always get remembered, but legends never die'. I have a feeling young Midoriya is much more than that here", Nedzu said in a cheerful tone. The rest smiled, seeing more and more how much their friend/classmate/hero/crush has done.

Nightfall had soon come and Midnight was lost, just wandering around, looking for any signs. Before she knew it, she had discovered a small rave going on, shocking her at the random location.

"Ooh, a rave is going on, awesome!", Mina shouted in excitement, "Wonder what music they're playing", Jiro asked as she bobbed her head at the beat.

Walking in, Midnight passed many oddly dressed people of all shapes, sizes, species, and age. Walking up to the first person she found, being an astronaut, she began her questioning. "Have you seen the Samurai come through here?", she asked, the dancing suddenly stopping. She soon found a spotlight on her and her face on the large screen while everyone looked at her.

"Aww, the party ended", Mina pouted, "Think it's another friend of Jack?", Present Mic asked. "What's with all those weird clothes they're wearing?", Recovery Girl asked as she adjusted her glasses. "It's a rave, it means dancing and wearing all things random", Kirishima explained to her. Having been friends with Mina for years, that's one of the many words he's heard the pink girl say a lot.

"What do you want with the Samurai?", the DJ in front of the screen said, ready if this person was looking to hurt him. "I... think he's in danger, he needs my help", Midnight said, her voice echoing from the large speakers.

"Seriously, what's going on, where's Deku and how in danger is he?", Kota asked, both mad and scared for his hero. "I'm sure Midnight-sensei will find and help him", Pony said in a calming tone, hoping to help. Kota grumbled, until he stood straight and pointed at Midnight, "YOU BETTER!", he yelled, surprising the pro. Though surprised, she knew that this child held her student with high regards, "Don't worry, I will", she said reassuringly.

A close up showed an older, (around Recovery Girl's age), Jiro had a calm look on her face. She then lifted her hands in the air, forming her fingers into an 'S'.

"Whoa, damn girl, time is not your friend", Toru said as many were in shock at seeing Jiro older. "Oh man", Jiro said, not liking how she will look in the future, well, far into it, but still. "Hey, look at the bright side, at least you're a DJ to a never ending Rave!", Mina said with a fist-bump. "What's the 'S' mean?", Kaminari asked.

Soon, all the other ravers raised their hands, showing the same symbol, Midnight remained totally confused.

"SAMURAI DROP~~!!!",

"Ooooh, some new music playing!", Mina said in joy.

Midnight stared at the large screen as many lights flashed rapidly, then settled on a close up with the older Jiro. What came next, no one but the ravers were expecting, as Jiro began singing.

"WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU TILL THE DAY WE DIE~~

SAMURAI, S-S-SAMURAI~"

"Holy crap, Jiro can sing?", Sato asked, the earphone jack girl blushing as she tried to hide from the stares from the rest of the audience. "Hey, don't feel embarrassed, singing is a great skill to have", Nejire said cheeringly. "I can't believe he gets not one, but two songs made for him!", Katsuki yelled in anger and jealously.

The spotlights then went over many of the dancers, Midnight following in curiosity. Soon, it stayed behind a group of 5, their bodies creating black silhouettes and their eyes becoming red.

"AKU ENSLAVED THE CHILDREN WITH HIS BEATS FROM HELL~",

The teen shadows danced into a center, creating a small version of Aku, horns and all.

"BUT THEN HE CAME AND FOUGHT ALL THE EVIL AWAY~"

A new shadow had Jack swing his sword, destroying the Aku demon and raised his sword high in victory.

Everyone slightly growled at how heartless Aku is to enslave children, but smiled when Jack stopped it. "I'm loving this music", Kendo said with a head bob, many agreeing. "So they were forced to a demonic rave and then are still doing it, despite what happened to them", All Might asked, clearly confused.

As Jiro continued singing, the ravers either held their 'S's high or dancing a strange dance. It wasn't really dancing, more so karate moves of punching and kicking in the air. This dance was made from the Samurai who saved them many years ago, so they dance in honor of him.

"Nice, he made an entire dance set that are basically fighting", Mina said in joy. "Don't you think that's a little dangerous?", Inko asked in worry, "Naw, look at them, they've clearly done it before", Mina said back.

The dancing looked so good, even Midnight decided to join in, easily copying the moves. Soon, she wasn't even trying to copy them, but just dancing naturally with the music. She became so into it, she began smiling and only stopped when another spotlight shined on her.

"Ha ha, nice moves", Mountain Lady said mockingly, making the other pro glare at her. "Man, I didn't know she could dance", Ectoplasm said, "Me neither", Cementos added. "Just like we thought Kyouka didn't sing", Aizawa added with a tired voice, clearly wanting to sleep.

Midnight stared the the supportive crowd who all smiled, all wanting the safety of their hero. "Thank you", she said, turing away, "I will find him", she said, leaving as the screen went black.

Everyone gave a good applause for the video, "I was expecting more", Tetsutetsu said. "Eh, what can you do", Kirishima said. "Still great none the less", All Might said with a grin. "Yes, I am curious and excited for what is next", Ojiro said, "Why do I feel like we've been jinxed?", Toru asked.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed, sorry it's a little later than anticipated and not as long, I still hope you liked it. Expect the next chapter soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 585 30
Izuku Midoriya is a personal servant to the soon-to-become-king Todoroki Shoto that has a dark obsession to his oh so cute and inoccent servant, but...
13.6K 362 20
This story is about a girl name Ochako Uraraka and how she meet a incubus Name Izuku Midoriya Uraraka is a second year in college at UA she is 21 ye...
19 0 13
When Midoriya Izuku calls Aizawa telling him he won't be showing up for class, Dadziawa's mental alarms go off. Or: Midoriya suffers but his packmate...
552K 8.4K 79
Class 1-A, heroes, Kota, Eri, Mirio and Midoriya Inko appeared in the room where WE show them the worlds where their cinnamon bun is either hero, vil...