♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... More

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[41]}

1.3K 65 5
By IssaWithABlankSpace

'They don't know much about the layout of this place... which puts them in an disadvantage. Only our family knows the secret passages hidden here.. And there is one , that is near the radio room'

"Your family is quite interesing Satori" Shiozaki said as she follows Satori through the secret passages ways.

"These tunnels were created along time ago , by the first wielder of Mother Nature" Satori began to speak. "Mother Nature is a quirk inherited by the first daughter born into the family... Grandpa's older sister possessed it , then my mom inherited it , then I'm next"

"The one who leads the family isn't the patriarch , but the  matriarch... When my mom was still alive , she was the head. But when she perished , Grandpa took her place. He's been taking the role of the head for a long time now , since ... I'm going to be next soon" she finished.

Shiozaki didn't know what to say. She never knew how much pressure was given unto Satori. She finally realized why Satori's being hard on herself. She wanted to prove that she is and will be a worthy head...

"Anyways , I think we're near the-" the wall was smashed opened by the Nomu.

"What , but how ?!" Satori said in disbelief.

"One of my Nomu's special skills is sensitive hearing ... We've been following your voice in the walls until we've found a hollow wall fit to attack" Eterna said.

Satori grabbed Shiozaki and ran back.

"Follow them" Eterna ordered the Nomu.

"Where do we go now ?!" Shiozaki asked.

"To another opening" Satori said , she then grabbed rose seeds and made it grow to block the path. She then grabbed a fire thorn , honeylocust and a cactus seeds and made it grow as well. Creating a path filled with thorns behind them. "It may not be much , but the Nomu might have a hard time passing with all those thorns"

They then took a turn and entered into some sort of room. "Where are we ?" Shiozaki said as she looled around.

The dimly lit by the fungi. "In the first Matriarch's tomb" Satori said.

"A-a tomb ?!"

"Yup ... Mother told me that the old Matriarch's body is the one that gives lift to this mountain ... The fact is that , it is said she was the one who created this mountain" Satori shyly admitted. "But , I guess that was an exaggerated story"

Shiozaki was surprised. "I believe in it"

"Huh ?"

"With all the things happening , I doubt seeing a dog would a human body would count as absurd" Shiozaki kidded which made Satori giggle.

"I never took you for the joker type" Shiozaki smiled at Satori's words. "Anyways , there's a passage behind that pillar that would lead us to the training room near the radioroom. Its the best route we've got"

They then entered it...

"I am surprised you know your way around Satori" Shiozaki said.

"Haru-nii and I would explore these tunnels when we were kids. At first we would get lost , but soon we found our way in and out" Satori said smiling at the those moments shared with her brother.

They then hit a wall , Satori knew this was the opening and pushed it. They were then in training room. They were glad to see that Eterna or that Nomu weren't around. They sneaked their way to the halls , being careful of the Nomu's sensitive hearing.  They were near the radio room. But they heard Eterna's voice from afar.

"Come out , come out wherever you are ? I never expected you guys to play hide and seek" her voice heard on the otherside of the hallway.

The 2 girls scurried to the Radio room before they were caught.
"That was easier than I thought" Shiozaki whispered.

"Yeah , anyways ... I'll bar down the door while you go contact grandpa with his radios" Satori said . Shiozaki nodded and began contacting the heroes.

Satori grabbed some seeds from her utility belt and made the grow to fortify the door. 'I have to becareful not to waste them all ... Just to be ready if a battle will occur' she thought.

Why hesitate when you can just go right in for the kill ?

Not again ... I just got to ignore it ...

Ignoring me ? How when I am a part of few.

Focus ...

You are afraid to battle since you think you are weak ... It is true , which is why let me take over ... and I shall triumph...

Focus ...

The enemy is strong ... Will you just stand there and hide like a coward ?!

"Shut up !" Satori shouted.

"I've reach Antenna !" Shiozaki said at the same time.

"THERE YOU ARE !" Eterna said over the door. She attempts to open it with her quirk.

"Oh no" Satori touches the plants to strengthen it. "Shiozaki tell grandpa anyone that were in trouble ! Hurry !" Satori said as she struggles in holding back Eterna.

"Hello ! Hello ! Please help , we're struggling ..."

•~•~•

"Hey boss , I just recieved a signal coming from base" Antenna said as he approaches Roots.

"From base ? Aren't Shiozaki and Satori there alone ?" Detect gasped.

Antenna converted the recording into his speaker. "Its a little chappy , somethings interfering"

"H-hello ... R-roots ... A-anyone ... Villains .... Nomu ... Help !!!!"

"That's Shiozaki's voice !" Amane exclaimed. Don Gasho gave put a maniacal laugh.

"What is this game you are playing Gasho !?" She said as she grabbed him by the collar.

"So it finally begins then ... I guess I must've scored a jackpoint. Not only will you see your Agency in ruins but a corpse lieing there as well" Don Gasho laughed . He then received a sucker punch from Amane.

"Tears , you're not yet healed !" Detect warned.

"Whatever , we gotta head back. Right , Roots ?"

"He already left ... He must be worried about the two students" Detect said.

"Then what are we standing around for ? We gotta head back and save them !" Tears demanded.

•~•~•

"Tch ... Not budging" Eterna muttered. "NOMU DESTROY THIS WALL AND TAKE OUT THOSE MORONS !!!!!!" She ordered.

"I don't like the sound of that" Satori said and ran to Shiozaki. "Take cover !!!!"

The Nomu then crash into the wall , causing stuff be blown away. 3 swords were then thrown to destroy the radios.

"Oh no , our communication !" Shiozaki exclaimed. 'I just hope they got it... Now we have to hold out until help arrives' she prayed .

"You guys are starting to irritate me ... You're hindering me from doing my job" Eterna said. She then made a chair levitate and hit it on Satori.

"SATORI " Shiozaki was worried on her friend. Shiozaki looked up to see the Nomu approached her. It then stepped on her and grabbed her hand. "No ... No ..."

The Nomu made Shiozaki's arm bend in a way it never bend before. The girl howled in pain.

"S-SHIOZAKI !!!!"

"To be honest ... I really don't need the Nomu when I could just beat you two to a pulp" Eterna said as she walks to Satori . She pulls her up. "Starting with you"

Satori grabs a rose seed and grows it. Although Eterna dodges , Satori manage to land a scratch on her cheek.

Eterna was displeased by it. "How dare you !" She conjured up 5 swords and stabbed each of her limbs.

"Satori !!!!!"

The 5th one was stabbed on her shoulder injury. The girl howled in pain. Eterna licked her lips and continued on the proccess. She made the weapons pull out and stab back again. It was an endless cycle.

"I love this little scene ... Oh the blood. Despair do you feel it ? Despair ..." Eterna said pleasing herself in her actions.

Shiozaki couldn't move since her body was so much in pain. "S-satori ... Why ? F-fight .." the girl was then in tears. She hated hearing her friend howl in pain.

"Are you still alive ? I'm impressed , such a strong girl ... Makes me wanna do it again" Eterna said as she grabbed Satori by the hair. "Do you feel despair ? Do you feel it ? The situation you are in is full of despair !!!!!!!!!"

"Jack's... rose..."

"What is that your mubling ?" Eterna asked leaning into her lips.

"Jack's... rose ... GARDEN !!!!!"

Satori grabbed a bunch of her seeds and made it grow attacking Eterna. "What ?!" She was shocked by the sudden attack.

Eterna was then entangle in Satori's plants. It looking at her face , she isn't pleased. "Nomu ! Kill that wench !!!!" She commanded.

The Nomu charges at Satori , the girl attempts to fight but how can she ? Seeing that she lost a great amount of blood.  The Nomu grabs her by the hair. Satori doesn't have the energy to even scream in pain.

Her clothes , stained in blood. Her vision getting blurry. She couldn't even hear Shiozaki. Her body became numb . All she wanted now was to close her eyes and go to sleep.

"Satori ! Satori !" Shiozaki called out.

Eterna freed herself from the vines and approached the Nomu.

"Big mistake on picking a fight! You'll regret that badly !" Eterna said. She them conjured up a sword. "Now , let me end this..."

"No Satori ... Please ... Anyone ... Don't kill her !!!" Shiozaki prayed.

"Good bye , Satori !"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
632K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
1.2K 4 68
Living in America can be tough. Especially if you have strict, abusive, obsessed with money parents who really love you but they hate you at the same...
27.8K 810 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...