Jonerys One-Shots / Insta Sho...

Von JonerysTargaryens

A collection of my Jonerys short stories ❤ most of those published on my insta first but I wanted to do a col... Mehr

Miracle
A stolen kiss
A long night alone
Winterfell
Future
Celebration
The Last of the Starks
Betrayal
Peaceful Moment
Satisfy
Argument
GodsWood
Cave
I want you
For Love
Together
Boy from nowhere
Future
A Figure of Speech
Thoughts and Feelings
You Came Back
You Came Back Pt2
Predictions
Bath
Not one of them
Return
As a family
What If... (Young Jonerys)
What If (Young Jonerys) Pt 2.
What If (Young Jonerys) Pt3
What If (Young Jonerys) Pt4
What If (Young Jonerys) Pt5
What if (Young Jonerys) Pt6
What If Jonerys Pt7
What If Jonerys Pt8
What if Jonerys Pt9
What if Jonerys Pt9
I don't care
Life
To do this...
The Table
My Queen
Home
I am Happy
Inside the Caves

Remember

6.4K 92 3
Von JonerysTargaryens

The weather was still cold and frosty outside. She looked out the window. The first rises of the sun warmed her face. She closed her eyes and enjoyed it. Winterfell is so much different than the other places she was before... when she opened her eyes... she spotted Jon.

He was walking down the courtyard meanwhile everyone was cheering him. They defeated the Night King and his army. They won... Dany remembered...

The moment when Jon almost died in her arms, he looked at her, caressed her face:

Jon: If I asked, would you have said yes? Would you marry me?

Dany couldn't answer. Her eyes filled with tears. She squeezed him more close and gave him a kiss.
.
Dany: Do not dare to leave me Jon Snow. Our child needs his dad... I love you so much.
.
Jons eyes were widden. He put his hand to her belly. He smiled and... he never felt that happy. And than he closed his eyes.  Dany remembered clearly... if Sam did not arrive in time... she shaked her head and wipe a tear from her eyes. She adjusted her white, lace wedding dress and took a deep breath.

Today she is gonna marry the man who she loves the most. Who is the father of her child. And after everything they went through ... she doesn't want more.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

73.3K 1.4K 25
My version of GOT season 8 ( English is not my mother tongue)
27.5K 496 63
Requests are open!! I'll write for the following Robb Stark Jaime Lannister Tyrion Lannister Jon Snow Ned/Eddard Stark If you have a request comm...
39.8K 426 54
Game Of Thrones one shots. They won't all be romance. Some may be family or others just friends ❤️- lover, wife, gf etc 🖤- stranger, first meeting...
1.6M 55.6K 61
𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀 - 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉, 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒. I APP...