Not one of them

Jon stormed into the room. She was in the bath. That was one of the best way for her to calm down. They had a quite loud and intense debate. And the reason was - of course - his sister. Sansa. Every damn time when Sansa Stark comes to the picture somehow she makes them to get into a fight. Jon was clearly so upset. He hated how Dany treated the situation.

She just left him there. In the middle of the conversation. Well... it was not a simple conversation. He started to yell with her and she couldn't handle that side of him quite well. She would have condemned anyone else to death if they dared to talk with her that way... but not Jon. She loved him too much despite their differences. Dany raised her eyes at him and her naked body can be seen perfectly under the water. He forgot his eyes on her for a moment.

"I don't remember that I would have invited you here." She pulled a face and couldn't stand without a comment. "So you can leave." She gave it as an order and that made him more upset. He did not obey. Instead of leaving her there he walked to the bath and leaned over her. His shirt hung in the water but he did not care about it. She avoided to look at him but rolled her eyes.

Jon placed his finger under her chin and raised it. Forced her to look into his eyes. It was so nonsense. He loved her. More than anything meanwhile sometimes he wanted to choke her with his bare hands.

"I am not one of them." He started and did not take his eyes off of her. "I am not just your hand or your soldier or a servant." He seemed so serious. "You chose me to be your partner. To be on your side. To be your husband." He almost growled.

"Maybe I made a wrong choice because it is so clear your old family will always be more important for you than me." She hissed and leaned closer.

Her lips was so close and he just followed his insticts. Grabbed her head and pulled her into a deep kiss... and his intuition was right. Daenerys returned the kiss and at the next moment she just grabbed his shirt and made him to climb into the bath. His body covered hers and if they wanted to be honest that moment neither of them cared about Sansa Stark. She does not matter...