Predictions

"Jon!" Daenerys surprised at the moment he entered to the room. She was getting ready to their wedding. She was even more beautiful than usual if that was possible. Jon clearly forgot to breath and talk at the moment he saw her. She was... breathtaking. Beautiful. Amazing. She was the most amazing thing that could happen to him. He still wakes up in the mornings with doubts... is she really there next to him or that is just some sweet dream. He never wanted to wake up from that. "It brings misfortune if you see me in my dress before the wedding." She tried to cover her body with the long skirt part. Jon did not move. No. He was just staring at that woman who ... who knows why - agreed to be his wife. "Jon?" She tried again and started to laugh at him. "Are you okay?" She turned to him more but still tries to hide her body.
.
.
Jon needed another moment but finally he shook his head and stepped closer to Dany. She followed his moves with her gaze. Jon stopped right in front of her and grabbed her hand in which she squeezed the bottom of the dress. He put her hand down and the sight even more enchant him. He was scanning her tip to toe.
"You are clearly not doing what I asked." She giggled a bit and raised her eyes at him. "If our marriage will end in a disaster it will be your fault." She raised her brow and laughed. A small smile appeared on his face too.
"I dont believe in those propechies." He finally formed some words.
"Says the man who returned from the dead." She laughed out loud. "You should have learned already the predictions and propechies are important." She warned him but instead moving away he pulled her to his embrace.
.
.
"I have a prediction too." He took a deep breath. "For our future." He couldn't stop smiling. "We're going to be the happiest couple in the Seven Kingdoms. Until the end of our lives" he leaned closer. "And if you ask me we are already past the cursed part." He teased her and she burst out laughing. She had to admit that was the truth. They went through horrible things together.
"I love this prediction" she nodded and pulled him more close to finally close the gap between their lips.
"Now and always." Jon whispered to her mouth