♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... More

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[56]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[39]}

1.3K 64 3
By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Surround the area ... Don't let anyone escape the perimeter !" Roots ordered. And so , all the heroes surrounded the mansion with Roots at the front. "Gasho , surrender now or there will be consequences  !!!! Release my comrades and come out with all your associates with your hands in the air"

There was no answer. Nor no sound coming out of the mansion. It was quiet... too quiet. But every hero was on edge. And so was Roots.

After 10 minutes of silence. The heroes decided on barging in but an explosion occurres at the front door , creating a massive gust of wind.

"What is that ?!" Exclaimed a hero.

As the dust cleared everyone was in shock. Two  Nomus emerged out the door.

"T-two ?!"
"That is crazy !?"
"All might had trouble just one-"

"DO NOT BE AFRAID !" Roots Spoke up. "THEY MAYBE BE STRONG , BUT THEY ARE JUST MINDLESS PUPPETS. WE WHO ARE LARGED IN NO. AND GREATER IN INTELLECT CAN DEFEAT THEM .... EVERYONE !!!! ATTACK !!!"

And so the battle at Gasho's mansion begins ...

•~•~•

"Finally one more chore left" Satori said as she stretches her muscles.

"We've cleaned the gutters , folded the beddings , did the laundry- all that's left is ... Clean the ancestral house" Shiozaki then turned to Satori. "Satori ... I've noticed , eversince you came here I never saw you set foot there" she pointed at the ancestral house.

"Oh , really ?" Satori scratches her cheek. "I never went there since. I feel unworthy of going there. It was part of my childhood , but it also gave me memories" she shrugs.

"Bad ones ?"

"Sad ones" Satori corrected. "The days where I cried since I lost parents , got separated from my brother and even ... Was erased from my best friend's life"

Shiozaki patted Satori's shoulders. "If you want , I'll clean it for you. I can handle it" she offered. She didn't want Satori to feel pain.

"Its alright Shiozaki. They're all in the past now... All those memories , I've already replaced them with good ones" She then remembered the fun times she had in U.A. , the day she rekindled with her brother and the day she and Shoto reunited. "I've accepted my past ... and face the future head on" she said confidently.

Shiozaki is amazed by Satori , in fact. She can't believe the Satori she once met during the sports festival is the same girl before her. She could tell this girl has improved allot.

"Come on Shiozaki , let's clean this place spotless so that when everyone returns , we'll throw in a huge party !" Satori said enthusiastically.

•~•~•

"We've manage to restrain one of the nomu's , but some were badly injured" a hero reported to Roots.

"Very well then , create a way for Detect and the others to start searching for Amane" Roots commanded.

"Yes sir !" The hero then left.

The heroes were in a heated battle against Don Gasho's men and Nomus.

"So it seems , he hasn't come out yet has he ? Well then , I guess its my turn" Roots said as he took of his top robes.

The old man stretched for a bit , cracking some joints.

"I guess Roots is gonna get serious" one of the heroes muttered.

Don Gasho who was spectating it all at his office was intrigued on what Roots wil do next. "This will be good"

The earth star8ed to quake , everyone  trembled , even those in the dungeons. "I guess Roots is finally here" Amane muttered weakly.

The ground shook terribly , causing some to tumble. Be it ally or foe. Every had a hard time balancing.  Then large gigantic roots began to emerge from the ground.

'Gasho ...You have made the wrong choice of waging war on us. For that you shall pay.'

As the gigantic roots grew out from the ground , it then charges at the large mansion. Crushing it , destroying it. Everyone was shocked at the damage Roots has done. Mostly the villains.

"Oh no ! What about the boss ?!"
"Over there !"

One of the villains pointed at Don Basho was pulled out of the mansion tangled in roots.

"If its a battle you want Roots ! Its a battle you get !" Don Gasho uses his quirk to solidify the smoke and cut himself free.

He slides down at the gigantic roots and charges at the hero.

"Foolish Gasho !"

Small roots then emerges from Gasho's feet causing him to trip and quickly get entangled.

"You should always think twice before attacking us" Roots approaches him

"No ..." Gasho struggles to break free.

"Now , you shall be captured" Roots entangles him with more roots.

"Over there !" Detect says as she and the other heroes enter the dungeons. They were all happy to see each other. "Tears ! Tears !" Detect said as she approached her. "What have they done to you ?! Your all beat up , and your arms and legs"

"Just got smash into bits and pieces" Amane said. "Don't worry about me ... Once my quirk returns , I'll be able ... to heal everyone" she chuckled.

"I love that your still smiling , but we seriously got to leave. Roots has already apprehended Gasho and majority of the villains. All that's left is some minor ones and one Nomu" Detect said as she helped her.

"Nomu ? What about the little girl ?"

"We haven't found her ... Forget about that , your our priority !" Detect said. "Drill , dig us out !"

"Sure thing Detect !"

•~•~•

The two girls were almost done cleaning the house. Although it made Satori remember times of her past , she didn't treat them as sorrowful ones but as treasures. For each memory she has here is a treasure to be kept. She then met up with Shiozaki , who was suppose to clean the first and 2nd floor.

"Shiozaki , I'm done with my-" she halted as she spotted the vine haired girl looking at a portrait. Not just any portrait , but a family portrait. "Oh ... So you found our family portrait"

"Oops , I'm sorry to be slacking off. I was just stunned by it" Shiozaki said and then began on cleaning.

"Don't worry , its fine" Satori reassured. "Hard to believe , am I right ?"

"Huh ?"

"That such a family such as this didn't stay together in the end" Satori said hidding the sadness her voice.

"Satori ... If you would let me , can  you introduce me to them ? Your family... If its fine" Shiozaki spoke hesitantly.

"Alright" Satori quickly agreed. She never had shared anyone about her family , not the part where they are heroes. But the side where they were just a normal ... loving family.

Satori then started to speak while Shiozaki listened attentively. "First off is my Grandfather , you mostly know him as the hero roots and my Grandmother. She passed away because of a disease when mom was still a child... Next are my parents , Hana and Hibiki Satori. The pro heroes Evergreen and Soothe. Aside from being heroes , they are great parents. A loving dad and caring mother" Satori couldn't help but put a smile on her face. Although , Shiozaki couldn't see it.

"Next is Haruki , my older brother... Sadly he's confined at the hospital because my Aunt tortured him" Satori was surprised at herself for being able to say such things calmly.

"And lastly me ... Yours truly" Shiozaki grinned as Satori finished the introduction.

"What a beautiful family' Shiozaki said and looked at Satori.

"Yeah , even if some of them are gone... I know they're watching over us ... And Im going to make them proud !" Satori said confidently.

"Awe , how touching" the 2 girls were surprised at the sudden visitor they were having. They looking behind them to see a girl around their age.

"Hey there , the name's Eterna" she smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 152 12
FIRST OF ALL: Any resemblance to another BNHA fanfic is purely coincidental, all of this has been created by me, I solemnly swear with my hand on my...
1.2K 4 68
Living in America can be tough. Especially if you have strict, abusive, obsessed with money parents who really love you but they hate you at the same...
27.8K 810 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
160K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...