The Protector Of Narnia || Pe...

By petitpapillon666

āš”…š”¢š”£š”¬š”Æš”¢ š”„š””š”žš”Ŗ'š”° š”£š”©š”¢š”°š”„ š”žš”«š”” š”„š””š”žš”Ŗ'š”° š”Ÿš”¬š”«š”¢ š”–š”¦š”±š”° š”¬š”« š”±š”¬š”­ š”¬š”£ š”±š”„š”¢ š”±š”„š”Æš”¬š”«ļæ½... More

welcome
serendipity trilogy
trailer
trailer 2.0
covers
graphic gallery
part one
playlist I
1.01
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
epilogue
part two
playlist II
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
epilogue
the end (or not?)

1.02

9.4K 262 114
By petitpapillon666

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧  the prophecy  ✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

"Yes, Rowena, the coffee is almost ready. No, Victoria is still sleeping. Yes, I will wake her," the words left the sleeping girl's mouth before she was woken up by a bird flying on her knee, and she almost fell from the tree. "Jesus Christ!" she clung to the closest branch and kept her balance successfully. The bird flew away in fright.

"Hey!" A cry was heard from underneath, and it scared Ellie to death, making her turn to see the person too quickly, which lead to her losing her balance. Her body slammed to the ground with a thump. Being as lucky as she always was, she fell on her face. Her only fortune was that the snow was too thick for her to get seriously hurt.

"Are you out of your mind?" She heard a female exclamation. "Oh my Lord, what if you killed her?" she shouted. The person shut up as Ellie moaned quietly.

"Are you okay?" Someone rolled her over, and her eyes met with a familiar sweet face.

"Lucy?" she narrowed her eyes, due to the brightness of the sky. Her voice was raspy and as she gulped, she felt her throat burn. She didn't have to think twice to figure out that she had probably caught a cold. She was extremely cold. She felt like her whole body was in a freezer for the night.

The young girl recognised the female lying next to her, and a huge smile appeared on her face. "Ellie!" she exulted.

"Uh - Hello, miss. I am highly sorry for making you fall," the boy apologised, stepping next to them. When Ellie looked at him, the first thing she focused on was a pair of ocean coloured eyes. "I didn't-didn't intend to scare you," he added, seemingly being in a mist from the bright eyes of the girl.

They all noticed that she didn't look good. She was unnaturally pale, with a faint tint of blue, her lips were dry and purple, and her whole body was shaking. In one word, she seemed to freeze to death in any minute.

"No hard feelings, I am still in one piece," she smiled at him and let him help her up. Her stomach and legs ached from the fall, but she tried not to think of the pain. "Are you the siblings of Lucy?" she asked after a round of painful coughs.

The two unknown people were obviously older than Lucy. The boy was tall, with beautiful eyes and blond hair. He had a worried expression on his face, and Ellie believed he wore that quite often. The girl standing next to him had long dark brown hair and the same pair of beautiful eyes as the boy. In Ellie's opinion, she was incredibly pretty, and she didn't doubt she would grow up to be a woman who would make every other female jealous of her features.

"Yes, we are. I am Peter, and this is Susan," the boy introduced themselves politely with a soft smile while he quickly put the coat, that was previously on his brother, around her body.

Ellie immediately felt slightly better, and she sent the boy a grateful smile. She looked around, but the moody boy she met the day before was nowhere in sight. "My name is Ellie. Where is Edmund?" She turned around once again, trying to catch a glimpse of the boy in the distance.

However, she didn't see anything. All three of the present members of the Pevensie family made grievous faces.

"My dear, Edmund went to the White Witch," someone spoke from beneath, and Ellie jumped in surprise, throwing her bag away.

It was none other than a beaver. More exactly, two. "Oh, more speaking animals. Wow. I must've hit my head very hard," she voiced while picking her backpack up from the ground, making the others laugh.

"Are you another daughter of Eve?" the male beaver asked, eyeing the young girl who furrowed her brows.

"Just look at her - " the female animal snapped at his husband.

"I'm a daughter of - Marisol?" Ellie answered with an unsure voice.

Peter leaned closer to whisper, "they mean that you are a human."

"Oh," she knitted her brows once again. "Yes, I am a human," she said, finding the question very weird. She shook her head slightly. "So, what would be your destination?"

"The White Witch has Lucy's friend, Mr Tumnus, as a hostage. Our original plan was to find Aslan and ask for his help to rescue him. Now we would like him to help Mr Tumnus and our brother as well," Peter explained.

"Who is Aslan?"

"Aslan is the true ruler of Narnia," Mr Beaver answered the girl's question.

"Oh, Ellie!" Lucy voiced, her voice full of excitement. "Narnia has a prophecy about us! Mr Beaver, could you repeat it to her, please?" she looked at the animal with begging eyes.

"Of course, Lucy," he smiled and turned to the other girl. They all decided to sit on branches.

"Wrong will be right,
When Aslan comes in sight,
At the sound of his roar,
Sorrows will be no more,
When he bares his teeth,
Winter meets its death,
And when he shakes his mane,
We shall have spring again.
When Adam's flesh and Adam's bone,
Sits at Cair Paravel in throne,
The evil time will be over and done."

Mr Beaver expected the girl to complain about the rhyme just like Susan did, but she didn't say a word. She listened in silence, coughing a couple of times, and with slightly furrowed brows as she visualised the said prophecy in her head. They all waited for her reaction because she still stood wordlessly and not even a squeak was heard apart from the coughing.

She eventually opened her mouth to say something, "wait, so all of you living in Narnia expect them to free this land from the power of the witch?" The response was a nod from Mr Beaver. "My last intention would be being rude, but what makes you think they could defeat her? They are children, and they have barely escaped from a horrible war in our world, I don't think they would like to start another," she told them. A hint of sympathy flamed up inside Susan from her words, and she began to like Ellie. "My point is, don't you have, you know, your own army? This is not their land, they don't have to fight for it. This is not their fight."

They all fell into silence. Mrs Beaver shook her husband to get him out of his shock. The words leaving the thirteen years old girl's mouth were unexpected.

"Aslan never makes mistakes, dear," Mrs Beaver told her.

Ellie folded her arms, feeling a dim flame of annoyance and confusion burning her body from inside. "Well, if that is true, what am I doing here? I am not a part of this prophecy, I have nothing to do here."

Mr and Mrs Beaver shared a look, which didn't go unnoticed by the suspicious Susan.

"Is there another prophecy?" The dark-haired girl asked. She seemed to dislike prophecies very much, and it was totally understandable in Ellie's opinion.

"There's a prophecy. One short prophecy. But it is known by very few of us. I believe the Witch hasn't heard of it either, otherwise, you might have been already deceased," Mr Beaver spoke.

"Oh, wow. That sounds promising," Ellie chuckled, her voice dripped in sarcasm. "If I understood right, the moment she hears about me, she will want to murder me."

"I am afraid that is correct," Mrs Beaver replied with an apologising expression.

"Uh, cool, I guess. My life goal is to get murdered by a bloody witch in a world I have never heard of. Yes, exactly. That is the thing I've always wanted the most," she muttered to herself.

Peter sent her a concerned look but cleared his throat with a serious facial expression. "Tell us the prophecy." He looked at Mr Beaver.

Susan rolled her eyes as heard the authority her brother tried to use in his sentence towards the animal. It annoyed her that nobody else seemed to be horrified by the events that had happened. They entered a whole new and undiscovered world through a wardrobe, they lost their brother who chose an evil witch over them, and they met talking animals but only one human. Her only relief was that Ellie shared the emotions she felt, and that made her sympathise with the unknown girl.

"Before Adam's flesh and Adam's bone
Sits on top of the throne,
Another one of Adam's sons
Will come and help us all.
With survivor blood and soul of a hero,
He ends what's rotten, once and for all."

Towards the end of the prophecy, Ellie started shaking her head and had to lean on a tree to fight the dizziness that pierced her head. "This can't be about me. Son of Adam. This is about a male. There must be a mistake. I was probably brought here instead of him by a mistake," she said after Mr Beaver told them the whole prophecy.

"If Aslan brought you here, then you are the one. Female or male, doesn't matter, he has chosen you," Mrs Beaver responded softly.

"Oh God, this is so wrong," Ellie walked back and forth, her hands on her eyes as she was rubbing them to ease the pain she felt inside her head. There was too much unbelievable information to comprehend. "I want to go home," she turned to the others. "Do you know how can I return to my world?"

"I'm afraid that is not possible," Mr Beaver said which made Ellie raise her eyebrows. "Aslan decides whether you can go home or not. And since you still stand here, it seems like you must fulfil your destiny."

Lucy's face lightened up. "Come with us! When we get to Aslan, he will surely help you too," she grabbed the girl's hand enthusiastically.

Ellie bit her lip and thought about the offer for a minute. "Would you mind?" she asked in the end, looking at the others.

They shook their head in denial. "Not at all," Peter gave an answer.

The edges of her lips turned upwards. "Thank you."

And with that, their journey began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 63 12
"The sons of Adam and daughters of Eve shall rule, but the oldest daughter shall never be equal to her siblings" Anne Pevensie was constantly oversha...
356K 10.1K 41
In which a witch from Hogwarts gets into the magical world of Narnia and might end up tampering with the plot and the feelings of the characters. ā—...
210K 6.6K 20
š“š‡š„ š…šˆš‘š„š’šŽšš† š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ - ššŽšŽšŠ šŽšš„ ā "You know, you seemed a lot nicer before you started training us." "We don't have time for...
111K 2.1K 25
When the Pevensies return to Finchley they don't know how they'll cope without Narnia . That is until they bump into Arabella Greene a girl with a br...