Fan of Yours

yuashua005

A story revolves around Y/N, a boy who dreams to be a Kpop idol and to see his favorite member of the korean... Еще

Note
Fan of Yours Chapter 1 - The Story Begins
Fan of Yours Chapter 2 - Failure
Fan of Yours Chapter 3 - Reboot
Fan of Yours Chapter 4 - Winner
Fan of Yours Chapter 5 - Who is she?
Fan of Yours Chapter 6 - Bye for now
Fan of Yours Chapter 7 - It's you
Fan of Yours Chapter 8 - Trainee
Fan of Yours Chapter 9 - Preparations
Fan of Yours Chapter 10 - Star
Fan of Yours Chapter 11 - Debut
Fan of Yours Chapter 12 - Be Mine
Fan of Yours Chapter 13 - Real Her
Fan of Yours Chapter 14 - Two of us
Fan of Yours Chapter 15 - Unexpected
Fan of Yours Chapter 16 - Achievement
Fan of Yours Chapter 17 - Longing
Fan of Yours Chapter 18 - First Kiss
Fan of Yours Chapter 19 - Career or Love
Fan of Yours Chapter 20 - The Choice
Fan of Yours Chapter 21 - Fans
Fan of Yours Chapter 22 - Leader
Fan of Yours Chapter 23 - Decision
Fan of Yours Chapter 24 - Family
Fan of Yours Chapter 25 - Oh no
Fan of Yours Chapter 26 - First Time
Fan of Yours Chapter 27 - Good News
Fan of Yours Chapter 28 - Go or not?
Fan of Yours Chapter 29 - Coming Home
Fan of Yours Chapter 30 - Together again
Fan of Yours Chapter 31 - Day 1
Fan of Yours Chapter 32 - Irene
Fan of Yours Chapter 33 - Back to work
Fan of Yours Chapter 34 - Who
Fan of Yours Chapter 35 - Bye, Manager
Fan of Yours Chapter 37 - Manager Kang
Fan of Yours Chapter 38 - Hi there!
Fan of Yours Chapter 39 - Worry No More
Fan of Yours Chapter 40 - Meet up
Fan of Yours Chapter 41 - Attempt
Fan of Yours Chapter 42 - Bestfriend
Fan of Yours Chapter 43 - Safety
Fan of Yours Chapter 44 - First Win
Fan of Yours Chapter 45 - Invitation
Fan of Yours Chapter 46 - Comfort
Fan of Yours Chapter 47 - Getting Better
Fan of Yours Chapter 48 - Practice
Fan of Yours Chapter 49 - Entrance
Fan of Your Chapter 50 - Rise
Should I do more? XD
Not an update hehe

Fan of Yours Chapter 36 - New Manager

1.5K 45 1
yuashua005

The next few days are spent for practice, practice and practice.

The shooting for the variety show is scheduled for today so you and your members started preparing for the show.

"It's my first time on this show and just like what I watched, it will be fun" Jaehyun said.

"Of course, it makes me nervous but I think I can handle it" you said.

"Let's just enjoy the show and give them a beautiful and funny episode alright?" you added and they all answered a yes.

"By the way, who will pick up us today?" James asked.

"Ah right! I forgot to say this, last night I received a message from our CEO that our new manager will be the one to pick us up today" you answered.

"Oh really? Why he is not here yet?" Li Xua said.

You all waited for the manager to come.

*doorbell sounds*

"Oh I think it is our manager already" you said and stood up to open the door.

You opened the door and saw a new and young face.

His face is scary, his body is showing that he is working out, his age is like just 2 years older than you and suddenly...

"Hi! My name is Kang In Won, I will be your new manager starting from today" he said in a joyful voice.

"U-uh Hello Manager Kang! C-come in" you said as he walk inside the dorm to meet your members.

As soon as your members saw the new manager, they all looked terrified by his looks.

"Uhhh guys! This is our new manager, Manager Kang" you introduced him to your members.

"Hello guys! I'm Kang In Won, your new manager starting from today" he again introduced himself in a joyful voice and your members greeted him back.

Manager Kang noticed the reactions of your members.

"Oh don't be afraid, I'm not a terror manager, I'm a close friend of Manager Kim and we are able to work together before so we both work similar so you don't need to adjust that big for having a new manager" he explained.

"You all might be surprised on my looks but I'm totally different from inside" he added.

"Sorry if we're surprised Manager Kang, we thought you will be tough on us" you answered.

"No, I will be treating you like what Manager Kim treated you so don't be scared and let's get along well" Manager Kang answered.

"So are you guys all ready?" he asked and all of you nodded.

"Alright, our destination for today will be..." Manager Kang said as he opened his cellphone to look for your schedule.

"Oh 'Room Idol', alright let's go" he said as all of you went inside the van to go to the shooting.

Manager Kang started to drive.

When you arrived, you saw some fans gathering outside of the building.

One by one, you alight the van and fans started to go near you while securities are keeping them a distance away from all of you.

You smiled to everyone to show that you are not ignoring them.

When you entered inside the building, you saw a familiar face walking.

"Oh? Dreamers!" Ji Eun said as she noticed your group. 

"Ji Eun sunbae" you said and smiled.

"Oh Manager Kang! Nice to see you again" Ji Eun greeted Manager Kang ann Manager Kang smiled back.

"Y-you know Manager Kang?" you asked to Ji Eun.

"Yeah, he is one of the greatest manager and he is my manager for I think 1 year" Ji Eun explained which surprises you a little.

"Oh yeah I forgot, let me introduce my members" you said.

"This is Jaehyun, Li Xua, James, Jae Kwon and Ki Kwa" you introduced them one by one to Ji Eun.

"Hello Ji Eun sunbae! Nice to meet you" they said as they shake hands with Ji Eun.

"By the way, we need to go sunbae. We have shooting for Room Idol today" you said.

"Okay, see you around, have fun!" Ji Eun said with a smile before leaving.

"I can't believe I just did a shake hands with her" Jae Kwon said while blushing.

"You're too obvious a while ago hyung! Hahaha!" Ki Kwa made fun of Jae Kwon.

"Really? Do you think she noticed?" Jae Kwon asked while all of you are giggling.

"Yeah" Jaehyung joked.

"No waaaay" Jae Kwon said as you all laughed at him.

You arrived at the shooting location.

You all meet the staffs and brief you on what you will be doing.

After a short briefing, you meet the two MC, Doni and Coni.

"Hello Dreamers! Nice to meet you" Doni said.

"Hello hyung" you all greeted the two of them.

"I'm a fan! Let's make this episode very fun" Coni said.

"Yes!" you all answered.

The shooting has begun.

You're nervous at first but as the show goes on, you all felt comfortable and started to show your fun side.

After 2 hours, the shooting is over.

"Thank you for your hard work!" you all said to the staffs.

"Good work Dreamers! That was fun. Make sure to watch it when it airs" Doni said.

"Yes hyung! Thank you!" you all said and left the shooting room.

When you went out the room, you were surprised to see Sana.

"Jagi? What are you doing here?" you said while blushing.

"We'll go ahead hyung" Jaehyun said and go ahead with other members so that you two can talk.

"You think I don't know your schedules?" Sana said and smiled as she went to your side and hold your hand.

"I thought you were practicing?" you asked Sana while walking.

"We did a great job so we are able to finish it early" Sana answered.

"Really? I'm anticipating on your comeback okay?" you said and smiled.

"Of course, I'm sure you'll like this one!" Sana said.

You continued talking to each other while walking out of the building but again, you meet Ji Eun while walking out.

"Oh? The shooting is over?" Ji Eun asked you.

"Yes sunbae, I thought you left already?" you asked.

"Ah, I have guesting also. I just finished with it now" Ji Eun answered.

"By the way, you are Sana right? The member of Wize?" Ji Eun asked.

"Yes sunbaenim" Sana answered.

"Nice to meet you!" Ji Eun said and shake hands with Sana.

"Are you two close friends?" Ji Eun asked.

"U-uhh she's my girlfriend sunbae" you answered.

"Oh really? T-that's great! G-good luck on your relationship! I'll go ahead, nice meeting you Sana!" Ji Eun said and left.

"I think she likes you jagi" Sana said.

"W-what?!" you said in surprise on what Sana had said.

"Her face changed when you said that I was your girlfriend" Sana answered.

"Maybe she was just surprised  I was because I'am just a rookie but I'am already dating" you answered.

"Let's go, Manager Kang is waiting for us" you said.

"What? M-manager Kang?" Sana said and her eyes are shocked.

"Yeah, Kang In Won" you answered.

"Is he y-your new manager?" Sana said.

"Yeah, why? Is there something wrong?" you asked her but didn't answer.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

64.2K 2.9K 28
Who will you love back? [Momo, Sana, Mina x Female Reader]
My Man (GirlxGirl) JanHEY

Любовные романы

16.5K 482 10
Minatozaki Sana (Japan) Son Chaeyoung (Korean) Fanfiction ♥♥
14.2K 601 42
A story in which Minatozaki Sana suffers from retrograde amnesia... Chou Y/n: Successful entrepreneur, sister of Chou Tzuyu and most importantly, wif...
73.1K 2.1K 38
Having been presented with a great opportunity, (y/n) becomes a kpop idol with the company JYPe, meeting an incredible girl in the process. Read more...