Watch The Deku's of The Multi...

By Zach150

Just for fun, a random God decides to show the cast of MHA their emerald-haired friend across the multitude o... More

Authors Note:
Introduction: (Edited)
Meet The Scout
Daddy Deku
What to expect for future chapters:
He's Covered Wars Y'know
Meet The Heavy
Suggestions:
Pause
Meet The Demoman
Gotta Get Back To The Past
Quick Author's Note:
It's Hero Time!!
Meet The Spy
The Creator Lied to Us
Don't Mine at Night
Holiday Special
Meet The Medic
Gotta Go Fast
Quick Author's Note
I'm Numba 1!
Meet The Pyro
Special Chapter: RWBY One-Shot
IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLE!!!!!!
Meet The Sniper
Meet The Engineer
Meet The Soldier
FBI Izuku
Gangsta' Izuku
New List of Chapters to Come:
FNAF 3 NightGuard
Daddy Deku Part 2
Special Non-Chapter
Showing that I'm not dead
Happy 4/20!!
Growing Up
1K Followers!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Deku!!!🎂🎂
Expiration Date
❄️Happy Holidays Again!!☃️
Long, LONG Overdue Update

Summon Jack the Ripper

30.5K 264 109
By Zach150

WARNING: This chapter is considered disturbing and controversial to a large audience. I personally don't like it, but it's not my decision in the regards of the people who choose that. Even if you are a fan of Fate Apocalypse, if you don't know the origin of the character above, please skip it. I'll try to make it as light as I can, but don't expect much.

"Think we'll get a better universe this time?", Mina asked the group once they recovered after the previous world. "Maybe, but remember that this one was suggested by the same God that suggested that one we just saw", All Might said. This gained some mixed looks from the group, wondering if this world is better than the other one. "I can tell you now that it isn't", Z said as he suddenly appeared, "What is it this time?", Endeavor asked, mildly mad.

"For starters, this world is incredibly dark and as such, Eri and Kota are to look away", Z said as the youngest were in the same place they were before. "How dark?", Mountain Lady asked, "Well, I don't believe Inko should see this", Z said, Inko looking shocked. "W-w-why!?", Inko asked in fear, "Well this world mentions abortion", Z said seriously, everyone freezing. Inko herself had widened eyes as tears streamed out her eyes, which is natural being a mother.

"Yeah, that's why, though I don't know about the rest of you and if you want to see it", Z said with a glum look. Many looked at others with fear and uncertainty, wondering if it was worth seeing. There was a question that many had, "Will Izuku do something about it?", Ochako asked with a teary face. When they heard it, they all looked at the God, wordlessly asking the same question, if he does something.

Z had a plain look, glancing at the ground and the group, "I can't say much about it, but please understand that it all depends on you. For those who are ok watching it and those who aren't are free to look away if you are uncomfortable. Whatever happens is up to you", Z said seriously while looking at the group. Everyone was uncertain, but if Izuku was involved, it meant that something good could happen.

"We'll watch it", Aizawa said with a stern look, making Z nod, "Inko?", he asked the confused mother. Inko thought this over, being a sensitive woman, she couldn't stand much, especially when raising a child alone. When Izuku began training and hurting himself, it nearly broke her heart seeing her baby in pain. And with this idea of the child not getting a chance at life killed herself inside.

And with a different universe, there's no telling what can be mentioned and how her son could be involved. But there's something she knew with all her being, that her Izuku will do something about it. "I... I will watch", Inko said with a shaky breath, a few looking at her in worry and respect to do this. Z nodded, "Just tell me if it gets too much for any of you and you'll turn away at the second notice", he explained as the video started.

There are moments in human history that can't be forgiven and should never be forgotten. Such as the case of the birth of Jack the Ripper

The teachers and students shivered at the voice and the legend of Jack the Ripper. A murderer from the 1500s that still scared even after his case was solved over a hundred years ago.

You may know the story, you think it was that simple, you were wrong.
This story is different from what you may know, something dark, something more evil.

"What, is this not the same story?", Kendo asked, "It is a whole new universe, there's no saying that everything in our world and there's are the same", Momo explained.

This story begins in London, England during a difficult time, where work and money were as rare as a sunny day in Hell. When immigrants from Scotland came in more than the country could handle, jobs and such becoming scarce. As such, people had to take new jobs that would be banded today, but was needed back then.

The group were all curious about what he meant, but were also wondering if what happened here happened in their world. "Say, did this happen in our world?", asked a curious Kaminari, "Yes, it did, though I don't know if it's different here", Thirteen explained.

For men, they had little issue getting new jobs for new businesses the opened up. Though that doesn't say anything about woman who needed work, which there was only one option. During this time, prostitution grew and woman young and old sold their bodies just to make ends meat.

All the woman shivered while the men looked in disgust, even Mineta. Considering they live in a world where men and women are heavily respected, seeing that all woman could do is be driven by their sexual desires to actually work. "How awful", Midnight said, leaving a bad taste in her mouth.

This may sound good, that was until the women became pregnant and thus the main issue became clear. The country was already overcrowded, and the woman knew that more than anything. They knew that money came first before family, and did the only thing to do when they don't want it.

Inko was already in tear while many of the others were ready to cry themselves. "Those poor people", AllMight said with a heavy voice, his spirit aching at what had to be done.

And it was done.
Again and again, over and over from every prostitute in the country at least once.
And with the unborn infant, they were sent up the river.

Midnight was sick, Mountain Lady clutched her stomach, Recovery Girl had straight up fainted, and Inko had waterfalls for her eyes. The younger girls had felt the same as the others, sick and sad for what they thought was right. The men had no words to describe the feeling of hurt and loss for those who never got and chance, and with the fate of their bodies just killed them inside. It made them all vow that if they ever had children, they'd never, EVER think of that option.

So it was for years and years.
The numbers of unborn were so high, the last count was over 10,000, steadily rising more and more

"Oh God", Mina said with tears in her eyes, not even sure if she wants to see the rest of this world. "It's only the opening, there is still more", Z said to the tear stricken group, who looked at him. "What's the point, this world is already horrible, there really isn't much left to see", Aizawa said with a slight hiccup. "Because you've yet to see what this world has to offer, and Izuku", Z said as the group were surprised.

They had completely forgot about Izuku! "What does he do in this world?", Inko asked with tears now staining her shirt. Z just stared, "He'll be seen soon, but if you want to stop, that's ok, no ones forcing you", Z said softly. "If we do continue, you have to do something for us", All Might said, almost demanding. "What?", Z asked, "Tell us what Midoriya does here", he added, many agreeing and looked at the God.

"All I can say without spoiling is that he has a very important role here, just believe me and trust your friend will do what he does best", Z said seriously. "What's that?", Ochako asked, "Be a hero", Z ended, making the group momentarily smile, well, except Katsuki. "And don't worry, it gets somewhat easier to watch from now on", Z said, making them all sigh in relief.

Now that is where our story starts, where the true evil has arrived.
As such a demon was made with all the hate and anger from all of those who never had a chance at life. This new being has a goal to make humanity suffer for all that they've done to those who never got a chance.

All pro's shivered at the origin of such an evil and how mad they are. Then, they all remembered the name mentioned at the beginning.

As such was the birth of the Innocent Murderer came to be.

'Innocent?', everyone thought collectively as the next screen finally revealed the person in question.

Stepping out the darkness was a person, 4'3 with white hair green eyes with slit pupils. They wore a black top that cut off right over the belly button and had a small opening over their chest. They had a thin piece of fabric barely covering their lower regions. Their bare shoulders had purple circles and wrappings from under their shoulder to all over their hands.

They wore black leggings and black heels and six sword holsters, where two were in their hands held in a backwards slash. On their face were two scars, one over their left eye and the other on their right cheek.

(A/N: I'm using gender neutral pronouns since it's unclear whether or not Jack The Ripper is a boy or girl. Probably doesn't help they're made from thousands of unborn children, where they didn't have their genders told yet.)

...

...

...

...

Everyone had wide eyes and shocked faces at the sight of such an unexpected person with an infamous name. They expected a psycho killer old man with altered robes and a knife, not this!

"IT'S A F@&$ING KID?!?!?", Katsuki yelled in confusion and anger, mostly anger. "That's what we were afraid of!?", Endeavor yelled, "With a name and origin like that, you'd think they'd look more deadly", Aizawa said to himself. "Is that a boy or girl?", Mineta asked, uncomfortable with either given the look and background. "Well, their name is Jack", Momo guessed, "But their clothes say another story", Mina added, liking the style. She'd like it more if it weren't on a confirmed killer.

"You think their appearance has to do with that nickname?", Kaminari asked, "Yeah, if I saw that, I'd think they'd be a regular kid too", Sero said. "How dangerous do you think they are?", Tsuyu asked with a head tilt.

Given their name, it was earned for a stream of murders all over England from evil men to helpless woman.

Clips of the girl from before using their knives on countless people with a maniac grin. Either the two in her hands for combat or the other 4 for throwing and/or stabbing. Showing JTR even torturing a man in a brown coat with her 4 knives piercing his shoulder and chest. Even a scene where they fought a knight in armor, having little struggle against the other.

"Ok, now I see why they're called that", Lida said with a gulp, the rest agreeing. "She's like a smaller, scarier version of that Toga girl", Tsuyu said, referring to the psycho from the League of Villains. "I'm scared for Midoriya", Toru said in fear, "He'll be fine", Ochako said cheerfully. Although, inside, she was also scared for her crush, especially with this unstable person.

Jack The Ripper is a ruthless killer and not to be taken lightly in a fight. Even if you somehow got away, there is no good when the face is unreadable. For you see, being made of countless infants with different faces, no one can identify them, even if they look them in the eye.

"Imagine that type of villain in our world", Thirteen thought out-loud in worry. If a person had that type of quirk, they'd never be able to be caught easily if they can't be identified.

There hasn't been one to take this killer down. No one can take this demonic summon on.
Except maybe one.

The group grinned, knowing full well who it's talking about, their emerald haired friend and hero in training. "Izuku", Inko said in slight worry.

Cut to a giddy looking Jack The Ripper who skipped out a dark ally with a wide grin. "Man, that guy can really take pain, oh, well, used to", they said in a feminine voice as they laughed at the end.

They all shivered at the implications of what they meant, and the previous clips didn't help. "I don't know what's scarier, what they did or that I don't know if it's a boy or girl", Mineta said fearfully. "What they did obviously", Kendo said in anger to the perverted midget, who sunk in his seat.

As they kept skipping, they came across a nearby lake, which made them stop dead in their tracks. They have never seen it before, but knew that it was there, having been there in spirit over thousands of times. They have never seen it, yet the rushing water splashing against them was felt their whole body.

This was the lake where those poor souls went.

Everyone gave a bow, showing the respect for those who have died, even Katsuki. Even if this person was considered evil, no one should never have to experience that.

JTR stared at the rushing water with a blank look, having never had a reason to show emotion before. They had taken lives with their bare hands, yet when talking about this kind of death, they didn't know what to do. What could be said about this, what could be done.

'Nothing, that's what', the killer thought as they began walking away while following the water flow.

The group were very heartbroken, it showed that even they felt the pain of the many who died. The violent killer was made from those who didn't care about a new life and they're just getting revenge. No one had the answer to what can be said, conflicted to what their problems are.

JTR didn't really know why they were following the river, seeing as how much they despise it. They were created because of this, but their birth isn't one they'd like to remember. Thousands to make one wasn't fair and how they themselves had no reason to deserve this. 'Why', JTR thought one word over and over, their feet crunching the leaves below them.

"That poor child", Inko said with a sadden face, her maternal instincts kicking in at the distraught child. 'Please do help them Izu', Inko thought, almost prayed for her son to be the thoughtful person he was.

*SPLASH*

Looking up, JTR saw a heavily coated man jump into the water and walked to the center. 'What is he doing?', they thought as the bulky man reached into the water, as if looking for something.

"I don't like where this is going", said a concerned Pony with a shiver, "What is that guy doing?", Miro said as he squinted his eyes.

Soon, the man grabbed something and yanked it out the water, making JTR widen their eyes as they saw what it was. In his gloved hands, the killer from afar saw a small, red hand sticking up and a pair of legs.

!!!

"IS THAT A BABY?!?", everyone yelled in shock. "WHAT SICK BASTARD WOULD SEARCH FOR THAT?!?", Mountain Lady screamed in anger. "GET HIM JACK!", Kendo yelled at the screen.

Jack The Ripper had a look of shock at what was another unborn child in a strange man's arm. They didn't know why, but a feeling of an inner fire ignited as they wanted nothing more than to kill the man. As he came out the water and through the woods, they ran after him with their swords drawn. But, somehow, they lost him in the woods, further angering, is that the word, the wanted murderer.

Everyone was now mad at what that man could do with a baby's corpse, the thoughts are not nice. "Where is Izuku, maybe he'll stop him!", Ochako yelled, hoping the man will be stopped. Sounds of 'Hell yeahs' and 'Do it' were shouted amongst them.

10 minutes later:

"Where the f&$k is he?!?", JTR yelled in anger as they have been looking in the thick woods for a good while. With each minute, they became madder that they couldn't catch that man who stole the baby's body.

'Please God, don't let it be an evil reason', Inko prayed for the fate of that baby's body. "I feel weird rooting for that killer", Koda admitted, "It's either that or the other guy", Sero said with a frown.

"Aha!", JTR yelled as they soon found a way out of the forest and to where the man had went. There, she saw the same man before with his back turned with the sound of hammering was heard. 'Gotcha!', JTR thought as they reached for one of her throwing knives, ready to launch it.

Everyone leaned in anticipation for what'll happen, thinking that the guy will die or show what he was doing.

Just as JTR was ready to throw the knife, the sound of hammering stopped and the man turned to the side. In his hands was a small wooden box which he looked at intently, making JTR stop mid launch. 'What the?', they thought. The man then walked to the side, taking the box with him, the gaze of the killer following.

'What is he doing?', everyone thought as, like JTR, stared at the man, wondering what he was doing.

Before the man could get out of sight, JTR began following, while making sure they weren't seen or heard. As they followed, they noticed hundreds of nameless gravestones with a cross symbol on them. 'What are those?', they thought as they saw an empty one up ahead, where the man stood in front of. The man knelt forward, placing the box in the hole in the group so gently, you'd think he's done it before.

A close up of the box he handle showed that it was a small casket, which then had a small flower on it.

Everyone gasped at the sight of both the graves and how the man placed a new one. "Did... did he do all that?", asked a shaky Cementos. "Was the baby in that box?", Inko asked, hoping that it was, "Maybe, but who is that guy?", Mandalay asked.

JTR saw that it was a casket and nearly fainted, that random man gave that baby a proper grave. The other graves were probably the different children thrown in the river, 'Did he do all this?', they thought. A panned view showed where they and the man were, and showing a man made graveyard. For miles, there were thousands of graves just like the one JTR saw, all with a cross gravestone.

Everyone was shocked, this man alone had made graves, proper burials for the thousands of unborn. They had to show respect for this man, going far for those who never had a chance. "This man is manly", Kirishima said with a deep tone, "Amen", Tetsutetsu added.

JTR dropped their knives in shock, making a slight sound in the dirt, the sound alerting the man after he finished filling the grave. Looking over, he saw the petty child with the knives looking at the graveyard he built. JTR them self had a shocked face, though he doubt they noticed themselves crying.

Inko had tears herself at the sight, thanking the man with all her heart at his kind gesture for the bodies of those who died. "He really is a kind man", All Might said with a firm nod, "Who do you think it is?", Nejire asked.

The man set his shovel down and walked over to the new person, having never had anyone else come here beside himself. When he was just beside them, he placed a hand on their shoulder, making them jump. JTR was surprised to feel someone touch them, and with this new man no less. Looking at him, they saw that his face was covered, probably because of the cold. "W-w-who are you?!?", JTR shouted as they walked backwards, wanting to know just who this man is.

The man himself noticed that confusion and fear on the child's eyes, and knew what was the problem. Reaching behind his head, he began unwrapping his scarf slowly, JTR watching with fear.

The audience were a mixed bunch, scared, confused, curious, ect. for what the man looks like. "Please God, let him be nice!", Ochako prayed as they all watched the revealing of the man.

With the scarf now on the group, the camera panned up to show the man's face at last. A strong jaw, freckle cheeks, green eyes, curly emerald hair, and a wide smile as he looked at the young child.

"DEKU/MIDORIYA/IZUKU?!?!?", everyone yelled in shock and glee, finally seeing their friend. "He's the kind man!", shouted a teary eyed Mina, "That's our Deku!", Miro yelled. "I knew my Izuku would do the right thing!", Inko yelled, happy and excited to see her son do a great thing for all those bodies. All Might had a bright grin seeing that it was his successor who did all that, 'No matter what, Midoriya is always the hero', he thought in glee.

"MANLY!!", Kirishima and Tetsutetsu yelled with manly tears in their eyes at the sight of their friend.

JTR had a confused face, "Why the Hell are you here, did you do all this?!?", they yelled at the man. Izuku's smile didn't waver was bent down to be at eye level with the young killer and nodded. JTR was confused, emotions they didn't know they could feel coming up and not sure what they are. The tears they felt before came back in full force, unsure of what to do.

Izuku saw this and did the only thing that sounded good. He hugged them, making them jump in shock. The warmth of the man's coat and his gentle hands rubbing their back somehow made more tears fall. Copying what he did, wrapping their hands on his back, hugged him, him hugging harder. The video ended with JTR and Izuku hugging as they walked away.

Inko had new tears in her eyes, ones of joy, seeing her son care for the obviously sadden child. "That's my boy!", she yelled happily, the rest also cheering for their on screen friend. "Even if it did have a dark start, I'm glad to see that Midoriya was the hero in the end", Aizawa said with a tine grin. "YEAAH, THAT WAS AWESOME!!", Present Mic yelled, making the shaggy teacher sigh in frustration.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 586 30
Izuku Midoriya is a personal servant to the soon-to-become-king Todoroki Shoto that has a dark obsession to his oh so cute and inoccent servant, but...
11.3K 201 16
Basically class 1-A challenge both deku and bakugou to pretend-date each other for a month and whoever falls in love first loses
305K 13.8K 31
Class 1-A decided to go see a movie one weekend. Once they got there, they picked out a horror movie. Midoriya has been terrified of horror movies hi...
720K 22.3K 39
❤️Omegaverse❤️ 💕KiriBakuDeku💕 Class 1-A had just graduated! They were finally going to start their careers as pro heroes. For Izuku Midoriya, an om...