Girl Next Door // Carl Gallag...

By baddie_maddie

Breeana's life is... complicated. She moves every now and then because of her "job". But this time it was dif... More

The Beggining
Home Sweet Home
Saved
"He's my man"
Gangster Boy
"Wanna skip?"
"I'm not scared Gallagher"
Bad Influence
The Party
My Hero
The Morning After
New Friendship
Dinner at the Gallaghers
Fucking it all up
Friendzoned
Sleepover
"You're min- my friend"
Player Ways
The Pool
The Beat Up
"Were you spying on me?"
"I Promise"
"You Should Wax"
Mine
Date 1.2
"Need a Hand?"
The Tease
Lies
Encounters
Time
"HE STOLE WHAT?"
Car Ride
First Time
"I heard she did Carl"
Last deal
The Trial
NEW STORY

The Date

4.5K 44 4
By baddie_maddie

-Chapter 25-

Carl (POV)
5:30AM

I woke up next to the prettiest girl in the whole wide world. She was still sound asleep with her head resting on my chest when I noticed I was already late for what I had to do. So I kissed her on the forehead and jumped out of bed.

When I was done putting my clothes back on her morning voice startled me:

"You're leaving already? And without saying goodbye?"

"Hey, sorry I didn't meant to wake you"

"It's alright, but.... where are you going at 5:30 in the morning?"

"I need to take care of some stuff... I'm taking you on a date tonight"

-
-

Bree (POV)

So our relationship was taking a serious turn now. A date? Wow. He's to precious for this world.

Carl told me to be ready by 7 cause he was picking me up. He didn't say where we were going or what we were doing. His words were "Dress nice" but I didn't know what the hell that meant. Should I wear a dress? Or maybe something less formal? Dates were really not my strong point. So I decided to called an expert to help me.

To Jess: Jess I need your help ASAP!

From Jess: What is it??

To Jess: Come to my house and I'll tell you

From Jess: Omw!

-
-

"Lana! Come upstairs I need you!"

"Hey what wrong?"

So I told Lana everything about the Carl thing. She was a bit upset I hadn't told her from the very begging but she was also extremely happy about the date. It was my first one after all.

"Bree I'm here!". Jess shouted

"Upstairs!"

-
-

I introduced Lana and Jessie and surprisingly they got along pretty damn well.

"Omg! I can't believe you're actually dating the Carl Gallagher" . Jess said with her usual cute tone.

"Yeah, but that's definitely not important now. I'm freaking out Jessie!"

"There's seriously no need to freak out. Where is he taking you?"

"That's why she's freaking out - Lana said - he told her it was a surprise"

"Ouch! I hate surprises. You never know what to wear"

"Exactly my point. Maybe I should just cancel..."

"Hey, don't worry Bree, let's go see your wardrobe and we'll choose something suitable". Jessie said as optimistic as always.

"Oh no, we are buying you new clothes"

"Really?!"

"Yeah, I just got my first check and there's nothing else I wanna do with the money than buying clothes for my sister's first date"

.
.

Lana, Jess and I went into the mall. I'm really not used to being here so I just followed them everywhere.

"You should try on a dress. But not any dress, it needs to be hot but casual you get it?"

"Yeah but I don't really think there's an outfit for a surprise date. What if he takes me golfing and I'm wearing a dress?"

"Don't be silly he's not taking you golfing"

"He could"

"No he wouldn't. He's definitely taking you out for dinner, so a dress is the best option"

She was right. Anyways, Jessie knew much more about dates than me.

Between the two of them they were managing to drive me crazy. Outfit after outfit they weren't satisfied enough so I had to try a new one. That was until:

"Oh my Lord! You look stunning sissy"

"Yeah girl! He will be all over heels for you"

"You guys think?". I watched my clock as I said that when I noticed it was already 6:10PM.

"Holly fuck we need to go!". We paid for the dress and I went out in it. There was no time for changing.

-
-

We arrived home around 6:20 and both Lana and Jess quickly put their hands into action. While Lana was doing my make up, Jess did my hair and I painted my nails. By 6:55 we were done.

"You look incredible"

"Absolutely breathtaking" Lana added.

"Thanks guys- the bell ranged- He's here!"

I rushed downstairs like a five year old in christmas morning. That was how much exited I was for this.
I opened the door and couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. Carl was standing all dressed up next to really fancy car which's name I don't know but I'm pretty sure it's expensive.

"Hi baby girl". His seductive voice took me out of my trance. "You look absolutely breathtaking love"

"You don't look so bad yourself Gallagher".

Truth be told, he looked like a whole fucking snack. I had never before seen Carl wearing normal clothes and I must admit that I was attracted to his bad boy side but I was kind of turned on by his good boy side too.

"Ready?". Carl walked all the way over to the passengers door and he held it open for me. A fucking true gentleman.

"Who you stole this from?"

"I rented it, get in"

As I took my seat Carl handed me a blindfold. He said he wanted everything to be a surprise so I couldn't watched where we were headed.
While driving Carl placed his hand on thigh and rubbed it from side to side in a protective way. Some minutes later I sensed the car slowing down and he whispered in my ear "Here we are, but don't take them off yet".

Carl (POV)

She had no clue where we were. I helped her out of the car and walked her through a short path.

"Take your shoes off". I watched as she did what I ordered her to and her face was just to precious when her feet touched the ground.

"It's sand! We... we're at the beach!"

"That right baby, take them off now"

Bree slowly pulled up the blindfold and her jaw immediately dropped when she saw what I had planned for us.

"You like it?"

"Like it? Carl I fucking love it! Thank you so much!"

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
224K 18.9K 65
Introduction Karan kundrra - The great business magnet and he is the no 1 businessman in the world. He is the owner of kundrra industries. He loves h...
16.5K 234 47
I'm back with another edition for my Instagram series :) Check this story out and I'm pretty sure you'll like it!