Hello, Baby

Por luckistarz

"I lost the baby." “...Excuse me, you did WHAT now?" "I lost. The baby," Max repeated, agitated. "I'm sorry,"... Mais

"WE TOTALLY DIDN'T LOSE HER!"
"Your time starts NOW."
"How good are you at tag?"
"Bond with Dulce."
"It could be our thing. Crying Together. Crying parties. Totally."
"God damn it there went his manly points."
"I'M ON YOUR TEAM!"

"I may or may not have attacked her for a baby bottle."

1.1K 93 50
Por luckistarz

**Not Edited (Please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes. ;A;)**

❝         Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.        ❞  

                                          —Leah LaBelle

~~

[February-week 1]

"Have you guys all bonded with your children and partner?"

"Yeah, to a certain extent," Cher nodded as Dulce looked up at her from her place on Cher's lap.

After they both defiled Max's face, they became instant best friends.  Anyone who writes 'poopy' over Max's stupidly flawless face deserves to be best friends in Cher's book.

Also, there was a moment when Cher almost had a panic attack when she accidentally ran into Dulce and knocked the little girl down, which caused Cher to end up hugging Dulce into accepting her apology.

Max had recorded it instead of extending a hand of help.

That asshole.

"That's great!" The shows director/ announcer smiled. "Because we're splitting you guys up!"

"Uh... What now?" Max asked after a moment of stunned silence.

~*~*~*~*~

"As you guys may have heard, we're splitting all of you up," The director said to the large crowd of people.

Murmurs were heard as all the partners looked around in confusion after being told the same exact thing and told to arrive at the auditorium.

"Where's Alicia?" Cher asked, looking curiously over at Kenn.

"She had a family emergency," Kenn said, shrugging. "So I guess I'm on my own today."

"There are 200 groups that passed so far. Therefore, one person from each partnership will come up and draw a slip of paper from the hat. Each group will have 100 partners in it to make the teams equal. The paper will either have a pink or blue dot on it, along with the location of where you are supposed to go. The rest of the instructions will be explained once you arrive at your destination."

One by one, groups were called up and Cher sent Max as tribute, furrowing her eyebrows when he came back with a pink slip of paper with an address on it.

"That's not anywhere on campus," Cher said slowly.

"Yeah. We have to get there though. Do you drive?"

~*~*~*~*~

"MAX YOU FUCKING IDIOT WE'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY."

"DON'T PRESSURE ME. I WILL PANIC AND DO THINGS 23 TIMES SLOWER THAN I ALREADY AM."

"OH MY- YOU HAVE ABOUT AS MUCH SENSE OF DIRECTION AS A DRUNK PERSON THAT JUST SPUN AROUND IN THE SPINNING TEACUPS."

"WHAT'SWITH YOUR ANALOGIES THEY SUCK."

"YOU KNOW WHAT SUCKS EVEN MORE? YOUR DIRECTIONAL SKILLS."

"WELL IF I SUCK SO MUCH WHY DON'T YOU DRIVE THEN."

"I DON'T HAVE A LICENSE!"

"THERE, SEE, NOW BE A GOOD LITTLE PASSENGER AND STOP COMPLAINING!"

"YOU- UGH!" Cher groaned, dropping her head into her hands as Max took yet another wrong exit.

~*~*~*~*~

"I'm a loner~ Being alone~" Kenn sung quietly to fill the empty silence as he pulled into the parking lot of the mall they were supposed to go to. "I don't have any friends because Max probably drove Cher to the Himalayas by now and I'll probably never see them again~"

~*~*~*~*~

"WE'RE HERE, PULL OVER MAX, PULL OVER!" Cher yelled, pointing aggressively to the large mall with multiple classmates arriving and leaving.

Damn. They just arrived and some partners had already finished.

"MAX WHY AREN'T YOU PULLING OVER?!"

"WE'RE IN THE WRONG LANE CHER! THIS ISN'T LIKE CHINA WHERE YOU CAN DO WHATEVER," Max yelled back, trying to figure out where you could U-Turn.

"IF WE HAD VESPA THIS WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER!" Cher shot back, wishing she had brought her Vespa from China over (but she couldn't because Vespa's were not licensed vehicles in America or something. Which was stupid because Vespa's were cool and easy to learn how to ride).

~*~*~*~*~

"What the heck is a jumper? Where can you buy a jumper?" Kenn muttered, wandering around the large mall before turning to look at his cameraman. "Is it a type of food?"

~*~*~*~*~

"WE'RE HERE!" Cher cheered, stumbling out of the car and throwing her arms above her head in the 'hurray we made it out alive' motion. "WE'RE HERE."

"Rude," Max huffed, grabbing Cher and dragging her towards the mall entrance. "C'mon, let's go."

"Couple number please?" The security guard in front of the mall asked.

"248," Max answered.

"Here you go. Good luck," The guard said, handing the two a gold envelope.

Max opened it as they entered, Cher reading it aloud.

"You will need to find the following items listed below and bring it to the cashier to see which rank you got. These items include: a onesie, baby bottle, and size 12 shoes. You are allowed to take from other groups if needed. Once you bring it back, you will be matched with a person from the other team that got the same ranking as you. For example, if a group from the pink team placed seventy, they will be matched with the group from the blue team that placed seventy. Good luck."

Max looked up, grinning. "Let's get started."

~*~*~*~*~

"Kenn my man!" Max grinned, waving at the blonde.

"No."

"C'mon, gimmie the baby bottle," Max said, narrowing his eyes as he approached Kenn.

"It took forever for me to find it," Kenn whined. "And I've already had like, five bottles stolen from me. Also, why are malls so big? And what the heck is a jumper? I've been looking for that."

"I think it's a type of clothing?"

"Max I got the onesie," Cher said, walking out of a clothing store and cocking her head at Kenn's baby bottle. "Kenn," She smiled sweetly.

"No! Why is everyone trying to steal my things?!" Kenn said, exasperated as he turned to stuff the baby bottle into his shirt. "There! Now no one will want to steal it!"

"Hey, Max, does that girl have three bottles?" Cher asked, nudging the tall blonde next to her that didn't have a baby bottle stuffed under his shirt.

"...I think so?" Max answered, furrowing his eyebrows. "Why?"

~*~*~*~*~

"GIVE IT BACK! GO GET YOUR OWN ITEMS!" The blonde girl screamed.

Damn she put up a good fight. And honestly Cher would feel pretty bad if it wasn't for the fact that this girl had three baby bottles like what the heck lady.

"I WOULD IF I COULD, HONESTLY. BUT MAX HAS TERRIBLE SENSE OF DIRECTION AND WE'RE LATE AND NO STORE HAS FUCKING BABY BOTTLES ANYMORE SO I HAVE TO TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE, AND YOU HAVE LIKE, THREE! I'M SORRY BUT I'M SURE YOU'LL BE FINE!" Cher yelled apologetically, snatching the baby bottle and darting off.

"YOU BITCH, GET BACK HERE!"

~*~*~*~*~

"You guys ranked 86," The cashier informed, directing them toward the big screen. "You can find the group you will be switching with on the large screen."

"Brittany and Kelvin," Cher muttered, arching an eyebrow. "Couple 139."

"YOU!" A voice shrieked from behind Cher, causing her to turn around.

She froze as she read the number pinned on the bottom of her shirt: 139.

"Shit," She cussed, grabbing Max and using him as a shield.

"What'd you do this time?" Max sighed, giving her a pointed look.

"I may or may not have attacked her for a baby bottle."

"CHER!" Max yelled, appalled.

"BUT SHE HAD LIKE, THREE!"

"YOU BITCH, I'M GOING TO FUCK YOUR FACE UP!" Brittany screamed, reaching to grab for Cher before Max caught her.

"Please don't. She's my partner. You can kill her in about... five months," Max said, separating the two girls.

"Gee thanks, what would I do without you," Cher said sarcastically before wincing as a loud single note was played over the PA system.

"All partners are finished. We will now be announcing how the partners will be swapped."

"You can have the blonde," Cher muttered.

"I don't want her," Max hissed back.

"I don't want her either!"

"Girls partner with girls and guys partner with guys," The director announced.

"HELL YEAH!" Max fist pumped as Cher whimpered, internally crying.

This was going to suck.

~~~~~

This was hard to write but I forced myself to finish because I promised Always_Love_1D that I would update and I have so this is dedicated to her for pushing me to finish. THANK YOU~!!!! :DDDDD

Anways, yes, Cher went a little beserk there but she really wanted to win. :P (Although don't try this in real life. Black Friday is probably the only time people fight each other and grab items from each other's hands and that's scary enough as it is.)

So what did you think? Comment, Vote, and thank you so much for reading~!!!! <3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

837K 26K 56
"Well I think the best option is that we should get married" I said breaking the silence. "Have you lost your mind" she yelled at me. "Look I know...
1K 7 20
HOW TO BECOME THE MAN YOU ARE MEANT TO BE... Everyday boys and young men are bombarded with messages and images that encourage them to make sexual...
245 52 18
The path of life is a hard one and when you need to make a choice that determines your future, it just gets that much harder. Do you start all over i...
2.2K 65 40
"Happy endings aren't always what we think they'll be" (MAYBE SLOW UPDATING AT THE MOMENT) And that's exactly how it's turning out for Penelope and Y...