Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

Від Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... Більше

rising
epigraphy
season one
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

1. the new directions

11.6K 128 19
Від Boonannaxdd

1. the new directions

Riptide - Vance Joy
"lady, running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, i wanna be your left hand man,"

***

Red letterman jackets, Spencer Hudson and Sean Fabray walked down the hallways as they looked around the hallways with smirks on their faces when Samaria and Micaela came towards them, going underneath their muscular arms.

"Hudson! Fabray!"

they came outside the doubles doors to see their friends and Spencer's brother surrounded around the dumpsters with one Kurt Hummel in Puck's arms when Spencer just shook his head at his brother's best friend.

"Puck-" Spencer patted his shoulder, "we-" he motions towards him and Sean, "don't understand why you do this," he motions towards Kurt and then the dumpsters, "because one day, i will do what you're doing right now but to you-"

Sean got Kurt into his grip when Spencer took his bag and jacket from his brother's grip, "Finn, really.." his brother shrugged his shoulders when Spencer walked away with Sean and his friends with Kurt underneath his arm.

"oh, my god, thank you!" Kurt Hummel smiled at the two boys who stood in front of him, when Samaria and Miceala also smiled at them, "you guys are actually the first two jocks who had helped me,"

Spencer and Sean nod their heads, "we're happy to help-" Spencer's faze got caught when Quinn Fabray, his best friend's twin sister walked past them, "you.."

Quinn smiled at her boyfriend's brother who just gave her a little smirk back, "um," Sean slapped his best friend's head when Spencer frowned at Sean, "oww, dude!"

Sean looked at Spencer, "that's my sister, your brother's girlfriend!" Spencer frowned, rubbing the back of his head.

***

Sean and Spencer was in gym class as they were running around the hall, they saw their cheerio friend's sitting on the bleachers when they look at each other, going towards the cheerios.

Spencer smiled at Santana and Quinn when he puts his arm around Santana's and Miceala's shoulders as Sean kissed his twin sister's cheek, putting his arm around Samaria's shoulder, "what are you guys doing?"

Santana pointed towards the laptop what sat in Quinn's lap, when Sean and Spencer leaned forwards looking at the laptop screen to see Rachel Berry there, when Spencer's eyes goes towards the comments, "really guys.."

"Hudson! Fabray! get your butts down here!" Sean and Spencer looked at each other when they waved bye towards their friends going towards their gym teacher, "what am i going to do with you guys?"

***

Sean and Spencer stood next to each other when Sean closed his locker, as Spencer lifted his shirt up, taking it off when their football coach comes into the changing room, "circle up,"

Finn looks at his brother who just shrugged his shoulders when Spencer grabbed a clean t-shirt from his locker when he closed it, "Mr Schuester is going to talk to you,"

Spencer leaned against his locker with his arms crossed against his chest, when Sean sat down beside Puck, "if you don't listen, you do laps,"

Puck rolled his eyes at Coach Tanaka when Sean nudged his shoulder, "you mouth off, you do laps.. got it?"

Coach Tanaka looked at his football team when he looks back at Mr Schuester, "they're all yours, Will,"

Mr Schuester stood forwards, "thanks Ken.." he looked around the football team, "hey, guys, how you doing? uh, i think i recognise some of you from spanish class, but, uh, i'm.."

"i'm here today to talk to you about something different: music," Mr Schuester looked around them, "glee club needs guys,"

Spencer and Finn were half smiling when the football team start chuckling at Mr Schuester when both of their smiles dropped, "i'm gonna put the sign-up sheet at the door to the locker room, so if anyone wants to sign up, please.."

he looks down, "thank you.." Coach Tanaka blew into his whistle, "you're all dismissed,"

Spencer back towards his locker when Sean touched his best friend's shoulder, "do you actually believe Mr Schue, who the hell would wanna join glee club?"

Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "that club died years ago," Spencer looked at Sean, "but did hear that Hank was touched up by that weird teacher Sandy Ryerson,"

Sean just first bumped Spencer, "well, i've got to go and pick Miceala from chemistry," Spencer just chuckled at his best friend, he knew that Sean and Miceala like each other, "well, i'll see you later.."

***

Spencer goes towards the showers when he sets down his towel, hanging off the side of the wall, when he steps into the shower when the water hits his brunette hair.

"say somethin', baby don't be so shy, say somethin', cause you're all in my head like.." Spencer rubbed the shampoo into his brunette hair when he didn't realise that Mr Schue was there watching the Hudson brothers sing.

he washed out the shampoo when he gets the conditioner when he does his again, slowly leaving the conditioner to get his hair more softer when around 5 minutes after he washes his hair underneath the hot water.

he wrapped his towel around his waist when he goes towards his locker, putting on his calvin klein boxers when he then slides on his socks and jeans before shoving his black shirt over his wet hair.

when he puts on his white nike air force , he hears over the speaker, "Finn and Spencer Hudson to Mr Schuester's office, please.."

***

Spencer sat down onto the seats in front of Mr Schuester's desk, when he slides over a packet with 'Chronic Lady' on the front as the two brothers furrowed their eyebrows.

Spencer puts his black bag onto the floor when Finn does the same when Mr Schuester looks at them, "do you guys want to tell me how long you've had a drug problem for?"

Spencer and Finn looked at each other then towards the small packet in front of them, "w-we don't even know who the Chronic Lady is,"

Mr Schuester puts his hand up, stopping Spencer from speaking, "look, if it were up to me, we wouldn't have mandatory biweekly afternoon locker checks," Finn looked at his brother, "but we've never seen that before, Mr Schuester, we swear,"

"it's not ours-" Finn looked at his brother, "we'll pee in a cup," Mr Schuester looked towards a cup in his room, "we'll pee,"

"look it wouldn't make a difference," Spencer scratched the back of his neck, "possession is eight-tenths of the law, i'm pretty sure that much pot is a felony,"

Spencer and Finn closed their eyes, scratching their necks, "yeah," Mr Shuester looked at the packet in front of them, "look, you'll both get kicked out of school, you'll lose your football scholarship-"

Spencer and Finn both looked at Mr Schuester, "wait, we...we had a football scholarship? to..to where?" Mr Schuester looked at two brothers, "you guys could land in prison, son,"

"oh, my god.." Spencer looked at Finn then to their spanish teacher, "please, don't tell our mom.."

Mr Schuester sighed, when he put his hands together on his wooden desk, "look, i see a lot of myself in you both, Finn, Spencer.." he looked at them, "i know what it's like to struggle to make good life choices, and i don't want to see you guys throw everything you have to offer the world?"

"i just expect more out of you two, Spencer, Finn.." Mr Schuester looked at them, "we have two options here, i'm running detention now, so you could do six weeks after school, but that's gonna remain on your permanent record-"

Spencer bit his lip, "what's the other option, Mr Schue?" Finn's brown eyes and Spencer's blue eyes looked at their spanish teacher, "or you guys could join glee club,"

***

Spencer watched as Rachel threw her paper onto the floor when she runs her fingers through Spencer's and Kurt's hair when the two boys furrowed their eyebrows, "doo, doo, doo.."

Spencer looked at Artie, when Rachel wheeled him towards the end of the stage when Mr Schuester stops him from falling off the stage, "oh, hell to the no!"

Mercedes went through Finn and Rachel, when Finn turned his attention towards his twin brother who looked mortified, "look, i'm not down with this background singing nonsense,"

Mercedes points at herself, "i'm Beyoncé, i ain't no Kelly Rowland," Mr Schuester looked at the girl, "okay, look, Mercedes, it's just one song-"

Kurt looked at his friend, "and it's the first time we've been kind of good," Mercedes sighed, looking at the two brothers, "okay.. you're both good, white boys, i'll give you guys that, but you better bring it,"

Mercedes turned towards Mr Schuester when the two brothers just smiled brightly at each other, "let's run it again,"

"all right, let's do it," Mr Schuester sheepishly clapped his hands together, "from the top.."

***

Spencer and Finn were talking to Coach Tanaka about Saturday where they have to go with the new directions to Carmel performance as Puck and Sean were throwing football to each other, "you're the quarterback!" Coach Tanaka turns towards Finn, and then to Spencer, "and you're the full running back Spencer!"

Spencer tried to talk but Coach Tanaka stopped him, "no, i don't want to hear it.." Coach points his finger at them when Sean and Puck stopped throwing their football at each other, "you make your decision, you're either a football player, or you're a singer,"

Spencer and Finn sighed when Puck and Sean comes towards them, "hey, what's going on?" Spencer and Finn turned towards their best friends, "oh.. we just, have to miss practice Saturday afternoon, it's, uh, our mom,"

Finn nods his head, "yeah, we got to help her... cool, and, uh, do things," their best friend's furrowed their eyebrows, "why?"

"because she just had, uh," Spencer looked at his brother rolling his blue eyes, "she just had surgery,"

"what kind of surgery?"

Spencer looked at his best friend and Finn's best friend, "uh, well, she, uh, had to her prostate out," Spencer widened his eyes at his brother, "man, that's a rough break,"

"yeah, it's, uh, engorged,"

***

"you're both very talented," Spencer and Finn both look down towards the smaller girl, "really?" Spencer looked at his brother, rolling his eyes, "yeah, i would know i'm very talented too-"

"i think the rest of the team aspects us to become an item, you, the hot male lead and me, the stunning young everyone roots for,"

Spencer and Finn both look at each other over Rachel's head when Spencer looks down at Rachel, "well, we both have girlfriends,"

Rachel didn't look at either Spencer or Finn, "really, who?" Spencer smiled at his brother, "um, Santana Lopez and Finn's girlfriend is Quinn Fabray,"

"cheerleaders Santana Lopez and Quinn Fabray? the president and co-president of the celibacy club?" Spencer's mind went back to when Spencer and Santana were on her couch when his back was against the sofa when Santana lays herself on top of Spencer.

he kissed her lips when his hand trailed down towards her butt when Santana looks up at him, before she moved his hand away from her butt, "wait,"

she puts her hand either side of Spencer's face when she is now sitting on his lap, "come on, let's pray.." she closed her eyes when Spencer leaned his head backwards, "why are we doing this?"

Santana opened her eyes at her boyfriend, "because i'm co-president of the celibacy club,"

Finn looked at the counter, "we're almost four months now, she's cool," Spencer nods his head when Rachel looked at Spencer, "me and Santana have been dating for almost 6 months now,"

"hmm, i hope they have sour patch kids," the two taller boys stated when they walked towards the counter before ordering their sweets when they found them.

Spencer looked up as Will leaned over Miss Pilsbury so the students could hear him, Spencer had taken a seat beside his brother when Mercedes took a seat besides him, "hey, guys, so this is supposed to be our competition,"

Mr Schuester started using quotation marks, "but, uh, I honestly don't think that they've got the talent that we've got. But let's be a good audience, all right? Give 'em some of that old McKinley High respect." 

"Please give a warm Buckeye State welcome to last year's regional champions, Vocal Adrenaline!"

Everyone clapped as they looked forward, towards the stage as the announcement came threw the speakers. 

Spencer's and Finn's jaws dropped in awe as the large group of students started, their vocals and dance moves were amazing as they performed Rehab.

The auditorium was filled with cheers and applause as they gave the group a standing ovation while the New Directions sat frozen in their seats, completely stunned. 

"We're d-d-doomed," Tina stuttered. 

All Spencer and Mercedes could do was nod at the stuttering girl.

***

"Finn, we missed football practice for that-" Spencer put his hand to his forehead when him and Finn went towards Spencer's car.

"chicks don't have prostates," Puck and some of the football team appeared, from behind and in front of the brothers, "i looked it up,"

Spencer and Finn looked around them, when they see the football team with paintball guns in their hands, "you guys broke the rules and for that.. you must be punished,"

Spencer raised his hands, "but i-i'm team captain," Puck and the football team didn't listen as they made Spencer and Finn lean onto a white wall, "wait, wait, you've got the power here!"

"you don't have to do this!" and with that Spencer closed his eyes, thinking they were going shoot at them, when Spencer heared a grunt when he opened his eyes to see Samaria and Micaela there holding two paintball guns with Sean beside them.

"leave them alone, Puckerman.." Samaria stomps onto Puck's hand when Puck quickly moved his hand away when Samaria glared at Puck, "don't come near them, or you'll regret it,"

she held onto Spencer's arm when Sean grabbed Finn's arm dragging them away from the football guys who were helping up Puck.

***

"you're leaving us? when?" Artie asked with a frown. 

"well, I've given my two weeks' notice, but I promise I'm gonna find you guys a great replacement before I go." Will replied making Spencer pout his lips.

"is this 'cause those Carmel kids were so good? because we can work harder." Mercedes tried to persuade. 

"this isn't fair, Mr. Schuester. We can't do this without you." Rachel complained. 

Finn furrowed his eyebrow in thought, "so does that mean that we," he motioned towards him and Spencer, "don't have to be in the club anymore or...?" He trailed off noticing the looks he was receiving from everyone around him.

Spencer slapped his brother's head when Finn rubbed the back of the head with his hand.

Will sighed, "this isn't about you guys, being an adult is about having to make difficult choices, it's not like high school. Sometimes you have to give up the things that you love, one day you guys are going to grow up and understand that. i have loved being your teacher." 

The group sat in silence as they watched Will make his way up the steps and out of the auditorium.

***

Finn stood at Spencer's locker, when he was going through his locker, trying to find his notebook when he closed his locker to see Rachel standing there, "didn't see you guys at glee club today?"

Spencer looked at his brother, "that's still happening?" Rachel nods her head, "i've taken over,"

"oh.." Spencer and Finn half smiled at the smaller girl, "i'm in term director but i suspect the session will become permanent," Quinn and Santana comes towards them.

"hey Finn, Spence, Rupual," Spencer and Finn both smiled at their girlfriend's when Spencer wrapped his arm around Santana's shoulders, kissing her lips, "what are you guys doing talking to her?"

"o-oh," Finn turns towards his twin brother to see Spencer kissing Santana's lips, "we're science project partners,"

Santana pulled away from Spencer, "5, my house, don't be late-" Santana sees Quinn looking at Spencer when he was running his fingers through his hair, "sounds great-"

"look, we should go, we can't do glee club anymore, it conflicts with-" Rachel interrupted Spencer, "your guys reputation, you've really got something Spencer, Finn, and you're throwing it away,"

"w-we're gonna be late," Rachel looked at them, "you can't keep worrying about what people think Finn, Spencer, you're better then all of them,"

***

"Help! Help! Help!"

Spencer frowned at the whimper, "what the hell is that sound?" Spencer's sprinting expanded as he ran behind the bleachers, dropping the getorade he had just refilled with water during football practice when they got 5 minutes break.

he rounded the corner only bump into his brother's muscular back, "Finn?" The whimpering came louder as Spencer was close to the noise.

he looked between a confused Finn and Noah Puckerman who stood with the majority of the football team beside the portable toilets, "what's actually going on here?"

Puck smirked, "it's yours and Finn's recall to the land of normal present after giving up that gay glee club."

"for the last time, we only joined glee to keep my grades up," Finn huffed.

Spencer sighed as Puck looked between the two siblings, "what are we doing here, Puck?"

"We got that wheelchair kid inside," Puck slammed his hand off the door of the toilet, "we're going to overturn it."

Spencer choked on nothing but air, "W-What?!" Finn frowned at his best friend when Sean looked at Spencer with a confused look, "isn't that kind of dangerous?"

"he's already in a wheelchair," Puck waved him off, "come on, Spence, Finn, we saved you guys the first roll."

"Stop!" Spencer hissed as he rushed over, opening the door, "thank you," Artie gasped, sucking in as much fresh air as possible as Finn helped Spencer by holding Puck back as he tried moved towards Spencer, "thank you so much, thank you. oh, my god, the smell."

Puck rolled his eyes before scoffing at Finn and Spencer, "what the hell, dudes? i can't believe you guys are helping out this loser."

"Don't you get it, man?" Finn sighed when Spencer shook his head at Puck, "we're all losers–everyone in this school, hell, everyone in this town," Finn half smiled at Spencer and Sean, "one of all the kids who graduate, maybe half will go to college, and two will leave the state to do it. i'm not afraid of being called a loser 'cause we can accept that that's what we are, but we are afraid of turning our back on something that actually make us happy for the first time in our sorry life."

"So what?" Puck mocked, "are you guys quitting to join Homo Explosion?"

"no, we're doing both," Finn answered as he and Spencer rolled Artie away from them, "cause you guys can't win without us and neither can they."

Spencer stopped himself to look at the wheelchair boy, "are you sure you're okay?"

"i'm fine, thank you," Artie smiled up at the taller boy who has just returned the smile, "okay, good.."

"i have to get back to football practice," Finn looked at his brother, "what you're not gonna come back to glee club?"

Spencer scratched his neck when he looks behind him to see Sean standing there, "Sean, i'm sorry dude, but i'm going to the new directions-"

***

"this is a closed rehearsal-" Spencer digs his hands into his shorts, looking around the four of them when he stood beside Finn, who was pushing Artie.

"look, we owe you guys an apology," Finn faces them with Spencer beside him, "we never should of quit," Finn and Spencer both held their helmets in their hands, "we don't wanna be the guys that just drives around throwing eggs at people,"

Rachel looked at the brothers, "that was you?" Spencer bit his lip, "you and your guys friends threw pee balls at me,"

"we know," Spencer looked down to his old skool vans, "you nailed all of my lawn furniture to my roof," Finn looked at them, "i wasn't actually there for that one but Spencer was-"

Spencer looked at Kurt, "sorry about that, again.." Finn looked at them, "but we're really sorry, look-"

Spencer walked closer towards them, "that isn't how we are, and we're tired of it," he looked at Artie, "this is want we want to be doing, with you guys, we used to think this was the lamest thing on earth and, maybe it is, but we are all here for the same reason,"

"cause we wanna be good at something," the five glee club members stared at the two boys, when they started smiling, "Artie, you play guitar, right?"

"think you could recruit the jazz band?" Artie pushed his glasses up to his nose smiling, "i do have a pull there,"

"all right-" Spencer smiled at his brother, looking at Tina, Mercedes, Kurt and Rachel, "Mercedes, we need new costumes, and they have got to be cool, can you do that?"

Mercedes smiled at Spencer, "damn, don't you see what i've got on," she motions towards her outfit, "Rachel, you can do choreography with Spence,"

Spencer looked at his brother then towards the quite stuttering girl, "so.. Tina, what are you good at?"

"i-i.." Tina stuttered whenSpencer just smiled at her, "we'll figure that out," Spencer turned to his brother, "what about you, bro, what are you gonna be doing?"

Finn smirked at his brother, "me and Spencer have the music," Finn and Spencer did their handshake when the members just furrowed their eyebrows at them, "let's do this.."

***

"da, da, da, da.."

Kurt steppes towards, then it was Mercedes, then Finn, then Tina, then Rachel and Spencer, "just a small town girl,"

Spencer smirked, when he clicked his fingers, "living in a lonely world, she took the midnight train going anywhere," Rachel appeared beside him, "just a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit-"

Rachel stared at Spencer, "he took the midnight train going anywhere.." she puts her hand up when Spencer turns to Finn, who just smirked at him, "da, da, da, da, da.."

"a singer in a smoky room," Rachel steppes out of the line after Spencer, "the smell of wine and cheap perfume," they stared at each other, "for a smile they can share the night, it goes-"

Spencer touched Rachel's hand, "on, and on, and on, on.." his hand on her waist, "strangers waiting, up and down the boulevard, their shadows searching in the night,"

Mercedes, Kurt, Tina and Finn make their way towards the microphones, "streetlights, people, living just to find emotion, hiding somewhere in the night.."

Spencer stood behind Rachel, when he put his hand to her waist, Finn makes his way towards the drums, "working hard to get my fill-" Mercedes, Kurt and Tina pump their hands into for air, "everybody wants a thrill,"

Rachel comes towards Spencer who was playing the guitar, "payin' anything to roll the dice, just one more time," Spencer hands the guitar back to the jazz member, "some will win, some will lose-"

Spencer went past Rachel, when he smiled at her holding out his hand, "some were born to sing the blues, oh, the movie never ends, it goes on and on, and on, and on,"

there was a dance break when Spencer started doing the dance moves what he had been doing in his bedroom on the stage, "don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling.. street light, people,"

"don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling, street light, people, ooh.. don't stop.." they stopped singing when they were in a line, diagonally.

they put their heads down, when Spencer's head shot up when he hears clapping coming from in front of them, "good guys, it's a nine, we need a ten-"

Mr Schuester comes more closer towards them, "Rachel, you need to hit the ones and the fives-" Mr Schuester points to Spencer, "Spencer, i think if you worked on it, you could hit a high b,"

"so does this mean your staying?" Finn put his arm onto his brother's shoulder, "it would kill me to see you win nationals without me,"

the new directions looked at each other when Spencer saw Sean, Samaria and Micaela behind Mr Schuester smiling at their best friend, "from the top!"

{Season 1, Episode 1: "Pilot"}

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

60.6K 831 49
Riley Hummel used to be known as the popular girl who was dating a football player. That was until she joined Glee Club with her brother. Everything...
16.6K 778 48
"Isaac?" He's grown, she noted. "Hey," he greets nonchalantly brushing sweaty brown curls off his forehead. He bends down slightly to bridge the gap...
33.4K 707 23
In which Beatrice Puckerman joins the Glee Club with her three best friends to keep one of those said friend's boyfriend from getting swallowed whole...
810 50 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...